Championsbet - Betting arrangements

probet

8 and 2019
Good evening guys, I have a crazy problem with championsbet., Although I have been involved in the sport for years, I had not played much in it.
This company mainly does not arrange the bets at night and you wait for the next day for the money to be credited.
A few days ago the first issue started with a bet which, while it was a win, I lost it and after my communication they arranged it correctly and apologized, fortunately I had noted how much my money should be and I found that the bet in question was missing otherwise I would have lost the money.
I started to understand that something was wrong with championsbet and I started to note more the unmarked bets.
And we come to today, I had played a lot of bets at night and I won a lot and while betting I should have had 4891 euros + a bet which was canceled and I sent them a message which was +300 euros around, I look today and I see 3771 euros and at least 4 winning bets to be canceled.
All bets were on correct odds and were very clear. Also, I must have changed some of the odds below or not show a bet because I still have 440 euros missing if I count the canceled ones, I had a bet with a profit of 625 euros but I can't find it anywhere. We are talking about crazy entanglement.
For the first time in so many years, I see something like this. I have talked to them and I am waiting for an answer. I have told them that I will file a complaint everywhere if my profits are not credited. I wonder if this company has a license in Greece.
Please the forum can help.

What do you mean by "How is it licensed in Greece?" As if EEEP has the best company evaluation system.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

I agree with you about the indifference of EEEP for proper evaluation of companies so that we can be 100% sure when we play.
But even on the forum I hadn't read that chanpionsbet does that and I trusted her.
I had read that it has an issue with cash out but so far. It is now unacceptable to cancel won bets and change odds for no reason.
Note that all 4 canceled bets are won. Random?
All I care about is getting my winnings back to normal and finally not going there again.

I looked at the bets again to make ends meet with the rest of my account and found that my odds have changed in 2 bets downwards resulting in me getting another 440 euros, tragic things ...
Chanpionsbet has also not given any answer for the canceled tickets, while the first time I had an issue came eMail within 2-3 hours. I will try to see if their phones work.
Apart from mga and EEEP, is there anywhere else to file a complaint?

Another person has written that they had eaten 3k in a match he had played 15 days with 125 odds and it was c 6 ... they had it open until the day of the match and when he won they void him ... they did it to me Turkish basketball had 3.5 in all betting it reached 1.3 I still don't know the reason but everywhere it was so first category it was and they made it void

Can I imagine the amount was small and you didn't think about a complaint?
For me, all canceled bets were live and no script is played for wrong odds, they were 100% correct. Not even a goal has already been scored or something strange. It was all clear.

Can I imagine the amount was small and you didn't think about a complaint?
For me, all canceled bets were live and no script is played for wrong odds, they were 100% correct. Not even a goal has already been scored or something strange. It was all clear.
I had thrown away 200 euros but they did it void just before the match started and I never cared if you were going to go to extremes

In my opinion, when you are behind mga and EEEP, you might get the money wrong. I used to have a similar issue with bet365 but as soon as I told them about the complaint they normally credited the money.
I spoke to chanpionsbet a while ago but he was a simple employee from what I understood on the phone. I told her collected and she definitely understood that I'm not kidding, now what will happen depends on the competent department. However, I will go to the end because I know I am right.

Last edited:
In my opinion, when you exist from mga and EEEP, you might get the money wrong. I used to have a similar issue with bet365 but as soon as I told them about the complaint they normally credited the money.
I spoke to chanpionsbet a while ago but he was a simple employee from what I understood on the phone. I told her collected and she definitely understood that I'm not kidding, now what will happen depends on the competent department. However, I will go to the end because I know I am right.
Good luck, friend, to be right and write to us and here is what finally happened, come in and follow your example.

Reactions: probet
They sent me an e-mail that the goals had already been scored. Big lie. I watched the games live at bet365 all the goals came in more after the placement.
There is no such thing as living. I called again and the girl couldn't do anything and told me to reply to their email.
It is not possible for the interwetten and the betshop that share the same odds platform to settle normally and for them to say that a goal has been scored. There is a time to place a bet and there is also a time in the video. Is it possible to make fun of me like that?
I will file a complaint against them everywhere mga EEEP to a lawyer where I can.
Anyone who can help please is almost 1500 euros.

Their answer.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-05-14-15-16-00-959_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-05-14-15-16-00-959_com.microsoft.office.outlook.jpg
    526.6 KB · Views : 276
2nd email because they have annoyed me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200514_153818.jpg
    IMG_20200514_153818.jpg
    343.5 KB · Views : 387
Meanwhile, the games at chanpionsbet close at the same time as betshop and interwetten and there is no case that the result had already been formed. I was watching them at that time.

To the admin who changed the championsbet thieves to championsbet betting arrangements, I hope he gets good money from the championsbet ads otherwise his move doesn't make sense.
How else to describe a company that steals from you?
If the same thing had happened to you, what would you say?
The same bets my friend were normally played at the same time in the interwetten and settled correctly.
There was nothing wrong with that!

Reactions: kerkireos
To the admin who changed the championsbet thieves to championsbet betting arrangements, I hope he gets good money from the championsbet ads otherwise his move doesn't make sense.
How else to describe a company that steals from you?
If the same thing had happened to you, what would you say?
The same bets my friend were normally played at the same time in the interwetten and settled correctly.
There was nothing wrong with that!

I answer you that I corrected the descriptions that are forbidden in the forum!

1. You entered the forum and did not read the terms of registration and terms of use (it is obvious from the prohibited designations)
2. You wrote in the specific subforum without also reading its rules on how ... we express ourselves! (It appears from the vocabulary you use while we write that they are forbidden)
3. You came in just to take advantage of the popularity of the infobeto forum to blackmail the company (You said it yourself)
4. Despite the fact that you see that instead of deleting ALL the topic since this is what the rules say, I change your descriptions so that you can freely say what you want and inform us about your problem and its evolution, you continue and You take advantage of our patience and continue on the same forbidden troparion.
5. Not only do you continue ... but you are already coming today to tell us in an educated way that we are covering championsbet and you hope to make good money from its infobeto ads. Of course, you didn't even take a look to see if we advertised it. You would find that we do NOT advertise it. Also, if you were watching us as a real member of our betting community, you would know that we haven't advertised it for years ... and we have no relationship with them at all.
6. So since you can't understand what Infobeto offers to players, unfortunately they advised you wrong and I greet you to go find another site that is friendly to your wishes and allows you to swear freely.

I would also like to clarify @kerkireos the like he did above ... what exactly does he agree with and like?

I answer you that I corrected the descriptions that are forbidden in the forum!

1. You entered the forum and did not read the terms of registration and terms of use (it is obvious from the prohibited designations)
2. You wrote in the specific subforum without also reading its rules on how ... we express ourselves! (It appears from the vocabulary you use while we write that they are forbidden)
3. You came in just to take advantage of the popularity of the infobeto forum to blackmail the company (You said it yourself)
4. Despite the fact that you see that instead of deleting ALL the topic since this is what the rules say, I change your descriptions so that you can freely say what you want and inform us about your problem and its evolution, you continue and You take advantage of our patience and continue on the same forbidden troparion.
5. Not only do you continue ... but you are already coming today to tell us in an educated way that we are covering championsbet and you hope to make good money from its infobeto ads. Of course, you didn't even take a look to see if we advertised it. You would find that we do NOT advertise it. Also, if you were watching us as a real member of our betting community, you would know that we haven't advertised it for years ... and we have no relationship with them at all.
6. So since you can't understand what Infobeto offers to players, unfortunately they advised you wrong and I greet you to go find another site that is friendly to your wishes and allows you to swear freely.

I would also like to clarify @kerkireos the like he did above ... what exactly does he agree with and like?
Has the thief ever been cursed?
I say that all those who have companies are mobsters, outlaws, and thieves.
And of course those who advertise and cover them are swindlers.
Block me too.
Goodbye.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...