Championsbet - Betting arrangements

These companies are not serious, few have been left in the world that you can play without fear.

Unfortunately, the situation is getting worse, without the players being able to do anything.

Tigres had offered a lot in the short time he was in the forum ...

This is not called an offer but a transaction, which of course he did not hide. And believe me, he made a lot of money from this transaction.

I would ask Betladen to make an exception and let me keep up to date with this particular issue and any developments, as it is for the good of all. The infobeto exists to help each other.
I had no intention of offending anyone but when I saw the change of subject from something crazy which happens to something simple like betting obviously it was not something I liked. Ok no thieves? crooks? problem with 1500 euros; something else? but not betting, you could send a message before you make that change in my opinion. Your forum is my topic.
Of course, I also saw that championsbet is not advertised on the forum and that's why you can't help and I know it. Your move was just invalid for me and you could send a message.
I also watch infobeto for years, even before I got serious, and learned a lot from users.
In our case, there has been no development on their part, I have received many phone calls - emails but nothing and I have informed that until today I am waiting and I start complaints.
I also tried to make a withdrawal and they asked me for the photo card all ok. But they also asked for a screenshot from paysafe that I had done many months ago and I haven't used it since.
I also sent them the sreenshot but as far as I know they have the right to request documents only for the method that the deposit has been made and from which the profits have come. If I make a mistake, let someone correct me.
Many thanks to niko_8384 for the useful information and I hope the admin understands.

My friend, I would not leave you, the children were already very kind to you. Some things are obviously selfless (I am referring mainly to money) and just because we don't like it doesn't mean the other person has been paid. In this case, in addition to putting the managers in a difficult position because you went against perhaps terms and rules, there is another question: From where and to what extent each of us is so confident and from where and to what extent his testimony is credible to to take it, to make it a title in a thread and to discredit or stigmatize a company that may or may not be at fault;
I've been following the site for a long time and this is the first time I've written (obviously because I'm taking it from the company according to my friend), keep it up.

I have already given you proof that the bets have been canceled. If you want I can give you the proofs from the same games that I have played in interwetten with the same hours as championsbet and there is no cancellation.
I wish someone had access to verify. Also championsbet does not show the exact time of betting and it is something that worries me, I have asked to be given the bets with exact time and seconds together without any response from the company so far.
If I had made a fuss with games in which goals had already been scored, I would not have entered this whole process, my friend.
Right now I'm wasting time and money and my nerves from this whole process.
I've been betting for years and I'm not interested in stealing any company, I just want to pay my bets normally.
With mga and the EEEP the truth will come out.

If anyone knows of any other competent authority for this particular company or for the bet in general in which I can report the incident, I would ask you to let me know.

I have already given you proof that the bets have been canceled. If you want I can give you the proofs from the same games that I have played in interwetten with the same hours as championsbet and there is no cancellation.
I wish someone had access to verify. Also championsbet does not show the exact time of betting and it is something that worries me, I have asked to be given the bets with exact time and seconds together without any response from the company so far.
If I had made a fuss with games in which goals had already been scored, I would not have entered this whole process, my friend.
Right now I'm wasting time and money and my nerves from this whole process.
I've been betting for years and I'm not interested in stealing any company, I just want to pay my bets normally.
With mga and the EEEP the truth will come out.
I do not dispute anything you say. My point in general is different, until something turns out to be true. So you can't thread this title.

I agree, maybe I could put a better title, but at the time it happened I was so excited and what I wrote was that I could be more decent.
You have an idea what it's like to get so much money from your account by telling you that a goal has already been scored while you know that this is not the case. You are right.
This is the first time such a mess has happened to me ... Now I am preparing the complaints and I hope nothing will come out because I have started to get tired of them .... On the phones they don't tell you anything on eMails, they don't answer.

I agree, maybe I could put a better title, but at the time it happened I was so excited and what I wrote was that I could be more decent.
You have an idea what it's like to get so much money from your account by telling you that a goal has already been scored while you know that this is not the case. You are right.
This is the first time such a mess has happened to me ... Now I am preparing the complaints and I hope nothing will come out because I have started to get tired of them .... On the phones they don't tell you anything on eMails, they don't answer.
I hope you find your probet right (if you always have what you probably have). I have never played in them so I can not tell you tpt except patience. To close, you wrote it well to know who the "trustworthy" are, but you misused the description that put the children in a difficult position.

Reactions: probet2
The time in interwetten has a different time due to system.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    152.7 KB · Views : 150
  • 2.png
    2.png
    147.6 KB · Views : 145
  • inter 1-2.png
    inter 1-2.png
    930.2 KB · Views : 134
The third bet.

Attachments

• 3.png
    3.png
    124.7 KB · Views : 119
  • inter 3.png
    inter 3.png
    1,001.9 KB · Views : 107
the latter had not been played in interwetten.

Attachments

• 4.png
    4.png
    120.4 KB · Views : 109
Well the people in the championsbet don't exist, they tell me that the goals came in 3-4 seconds before the validation of the cards.
How exactly can I know the result after having at least 10 seconds delay for the tickets?
Also with this excuse do they imply that betradar had a problem and that in them interwetten also had a problem?
The guys are making fun of me normally and are just looking for a reason not to credit the profits just tragically.

Attachments

• IMG_20200516_224849.jpg
    IMG_20200516_224849.jpg
    378 KB · Views : 128
Reactions: PANATHA

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...