Championsbet

xenodohoS86

5 Jan 2021
Does anyone know what happens with championsbet? Her website is up and running. Did he get permission or do they continue in the zula? If they continue in the zula, what are the risks for the player if he continues and plays?

Does anyone know what happens with championsbet? Her website is up and running. Did he get permission or do they continue in the zula? If they continue in the zula, what are the risks for the player if he continues and plays?
Brother, he was careful with this company for so many years, it was creditworthy, but in the last 4 months he did not pay many players because he would not renew the license ...

I have delays in payments before they put them at most in one day now 4-5 days

Guys thank you very much for your views.
When I saw that their license was not renewed, I asked for all the money I had inside. This was done at the beginning of August but before the catalytic date of August 5. they put it in relatively quickly. It was not a huge amount. It was not even a thousand euros. And to other acquaintances of mine they did not create an issue. But I learn from you that there were players who were not paid. Very sad.
The issue is what happens from now on.
I still can not understand under what status they continue to operate their website, which still writes that it is licensed by MGA. However, I made a bet today. I could not resist the temptation. I lost it so we will not know if they pay or not. I do not know if I should play again under these conditions.
Is there anyone who still has money in the championsbet or who asked for a withdrawal after August 5th?
Or someone who knows how their website still works, while betrebels, tipbet etc disappeared their websites?
It is very strange ...

Guys thank you very much for your views.
When I saw that their license was not renewed, I asked for all the money I had inside. This was done at the beginning of August but before the catalytic date of August 5. they put it in relatively quickly. It was not a huge amount. It was not even a thousand euros. And to other acquaintances of mine they did not create an issue. But I learn from you that there were players who were not paid. Very sad.
The issue is what happens from now on.
I still can not understand under what status they continue to operate their website, which still writes that it is licensed by MGA. However, I made a bet today. I could not resist the temptation. I lost it so we will not know if they pay or not. I do not know if I should play again under these conditions.
Is there anyone who still has money in the championsbet or who asked for a withdrawal after August 5th?
Or someone who knows how their website still works, while betrebels, tipbet etc disappeared their websites?
It is very strange ...
Betrebels sent a message that it closes to pick up the rest if it exists like tipbet. There is a 1 month grace period to apply for a permit again. I think they will fight for it. Besides, if they were, they would be blacklisted

Betrebels sent a message that it closes to pick up the rest if it exists like tipbet. There is a 1 month grace period to apply for a permit again. I think they will fight for it. Besides, if they were, they would be blacklisted
Is what you are saying coming from information or is it speculation? I do not ask ironically. I ask seriously

This email came to all of us.
I just will not consider it unlikely that a company will close and not pay anyone and disappear one fine day.
This is what mybet actually did in 2018
I received an email from both to withdraw any balance

This email came to all of us.
I just will not consider it unlikely that a company will close and not pay anyone and disappear one fine day.
This is what mybet actually did in 2018
Well you really do not know that. I answered because I was asked if I knew or guessed about Betrebels and tipbet

My own experience from championsbet is quite unpleasant so far. I registered at the end of March 2021 with a deposit of 200 euros. On April 9, 2021 and after the limit of 5 euros / max bet fell, I requested a withdrawal of 1100 euros. On April 12, my account was locked and I received an email that an investigation was under way into a possible breach of the Betting Terms. After 4 more months the research is still in progress while I have not officially received any answer as to when it will end and which markets it concerns. . My complaint to the competent dispute resolution committee was deemed inadmissible on the grounds that I have to wait for the result of the investigation, but I do not know when and if it will end.
I enclose my last communication via live chat (emails are not even answered anymore, the last one was on April 28) to see what situation we are talking about:

Attachments

• Mail Yahoo - Your chat transcript with championsbet.gr (23 Aug 2021, 07_37 AM GMT) .pdf
    151.3 KB · Views : 184
That is why I insist on why not play in the green which is one of the most remarkable and reliable and should go to "unknown".
Since it has a plethora of options, good odds, etc.
All I can think about is the layout and the colors they have.

I hope you get your money back as soon as possible : sign:

That is why I insist on why not play in the green which is one of the most remarkable and reliable and should go to "unknown".
Since it has a plethora of options, good odds, etc.
All I can think about is the layout and the colors they have.

I hope you get your money back as soon as possible : sign:
Green I have eaten limit for years. And I have exhausted all the margins for other accounts. Registering in such companies is obviously a solution of necessity

Why do you find more value bets plus they have a higher cashout of all companies. As I said, I have never had a problem and I have pulled a max withdrawal which is € 2300 with IBAN and I got it within 24 hours now now it takes 3-4 days late for withdrawals. On September 5, the month of Grace that has been given is good, then the rest has been taken

Green I have eaten limit for years. And I have exhausted all the margins for other accounts. Registering in such companies is obviously a solution of necessity
I understand you but he still wants attention in choosing a company because in the end you will lose your money.

Of course he wants but until I got this I had not heard that they do not pay. Bet14 and tipbet, which also belong to the same group, had paid me normally

I had and I have stayed in the green.
I really do not know what is playing with the other companies since I do not live in Greece so I do not know so well the market and what is playing with the licensed companies.
Personally, if I did not have the green I might have gone to any stoiximan but I imagine there will be some Limit playing

I had and I have stayed in the green.
I really do not know what is playing with the other companies since I do not live in Greece so I do not know so well the market and what is playing with the licensed companies.
Personally, if I did not have the green I might have gone to any stoiximan but I imagine there will be some Limit playing
Of course I ate limit there too. However for me stoiximan from the moment he added Asian hcp is now a better choice than 365 which limits more easily and has faster reflexes in correcting odds.

Good morning guys, unfortunately what gtoni1981 pulls, I also pull with championsbet. I have been playing there for a long time, I did not have any problems with withdrawals, just after withdrawal I obviously put a limit on you, as of course all bookmakers in whom you have a profit and do not want you as a customer if you do not play 3s 4s etc and you are not a permanent loser. But not a euro like almost all the others but even up to 50. So my account in championsbet is under control that will last 6 months logically, also did not respond to emails. I have not done anything with EEEP because obviously they will not deal with it, I am waiting for 6 months and then if they do not proceed with taking over, I will definitely hire a lawyer. Gtoni1981 and who else has a similar problem the only solution is group litigation with a lawyer, no other committee is going to push. I hope he gets a license so that there is hope that we can get our money differently only in court I see it. unless they get a license they are forced to stop in Greece and we get an email like betrebels tipbet to take over the rest. As for the question why we choose such companies is really a solution of necessity because the "big" in quotes that are sponsors and in groups and are advertised daily obviously limit to 1 euro max bet who does not play to lose alone. As for the green, as you say, which also limits the time dt to know that in Spain a decision was made that considers the limits on players illegal. If it is not appealed and is valid in Spain for all customers, it may eventually apply in Greece and in all countries worldwide. So maybe a group lawsuit in the specific company will contribute to the permanent lifting of the limits. Although I believe that with the appeal of the green to lose the customer as always. Link is as follows

Good morning guys, unfortunately what gtoni1981 pulls, I also pull with championsbet. I have been playing there for a long time, I did not have any problems with withdrawals, just after withdrawal I obviously put a limit on you, as of course all bookmakers in whom you have a profit and do not want you as a customer if you do not play 3s 4s etc and you are not a permanent loser. But not a euro like almost all the others but even up to 50. So my account in championsbet is under control that will last 6 months logically, also did not respond to emails. I have not done anything with EEEP because obviously they will not deal with it, I am waiting for 6 months and then if they do not proceed with taking over, I will definitely hire a lawyer. Gtoni1981 and who else has a similar problem the only solution is group litigation with a lawyer, no other committee is going to push. I hope he gets a license so that there is hope that we can get our money differently only in court I see it. unless they get a license they are forced to stop in Greece and we get an email like betrebels tipbet to take over the rest. As for the question why we choose such companies is really a solution of necessity because the "big" in quotes that are sponsors and in groups and are advertised daily obviously limit to 1 euro max bet who does not play to lose alone. As for the green, as you say, which also limits the time dt to know that in Spain a decision was made that considers the limits on players illegal. If it is not appealed and is valid in Spain for all customers, it may eventually apply in Greece and in all countries worldwide. So maybe a group lawsuit in the specific company will contribute to the permanent lifting of the limits. Although I believe that with the appeal of the green to lose the customer as always. Link is as follows
Just like you say dude. However, I do not see them completing the research even in 6 months. If you see when I asked them in the live chat to send me an email confirming that it will be completed in 6 months at most, he told me that it is not possible because this is a subjective assessment. If it is and we gather for a group lawsuit, calculate with me (it also depends on the cost, of course, because if it is to eat it to the lawyers, it does not make sense)

Good morning again, entering bet14 today, this message was instilled

1629960559667.png

It is in the same group with championsbet so logically the same will apply with championsbet. I hope if it finally closes they will pay all the rest. Does anyone else have different information?

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: