CINEMANIA

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011
Answer: CINEMANIA

neither did I know it, but I learned it with the film.
Now that I opened the link, I saw that I gave her 6 / 10, but my scores on the imdb and generally my rankings have to do with whether I had seen something better recently to compare it.
And it would be one of those days. It's worth watching the movie, I agree.
She has sharks too!
Reactions: Avrolimos

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

In fact, Shipment is a nice movie and 6 for me is just like I said is a number and only, especially for the imdb that the average score is wrong. Any movie I can see I isolate it to judge it and what you mention happens, one above the bottom of the picture.

I heard the short story as a word-phrase, but I never asked for what it was.
Reactions: tullamore

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

The Paperboy (2012) - IMDb YES

If I were singing the characters, we would have something scared nine hundred!!! but (... crima) let me see the whole picture that makes me spoiled. All that is left of the film is 2,3 scenes, Salon Shaun are not mean.
This one (s) that will not be left to me, quite, very unmistakable and not like a flow of facts that fit to be the style of the film to understand it, but in the aftermath of such a mess and shuffle I do not understand.
Ultimately, Cusack, a recent lawyer, and the midwife of the crowd, deserve it.

Bonus: A Sekans took me from Morfea's hand that I just left and made me crack in the lacy due to timing. I will tell you only, not another washing machine.
Reactions: zorian and Bakounin

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003

Kon-Tiki (2012) - IMDb YES

An aspirant for a xenoglossy oscillator who I do not think he does, but is not so important, is a real movie he deserves.
As I understand, because it is xenoglossy (for the Americans this notion) the more I have my sympathy, 7 or 8 I put is not a matter, neither one nor the other I can easily do it.
It's a real story that usually goes beyond it (I have not read the book or I have seen the documentary), but for "American" it is absurd. I agree with Pi but I prefer to give credit.
Who really knew this?

I finally managed to see the movie! EXCEPTIONAL! YES and from me. The only negative thing was that I knew the story in advance.

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Although I had seen it and had heard a lot about the film I did not bother to look for it. But you persuaded me and I will see it, even though with something like this of the old age I have not been well after the Zorro era.

So it does not polish me in the eye as I lost 2 hours and 50 minutes from my life with Clobus Atlas how the hell is called make your cross : twis:

nathan

21 Mar 2012

So it does not polish me in the eye as I lost 2 hours and 50 minutes from my life with Clobus Atlas how the hell is called make your cross : twis:
well this Cloud Atlas bitch best got my plaka worst movie I have not seen 3 hours baffled, finished and I was trying to figure out what was nasty ... and Djanco 2: 45 hours are but they are nice

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

Life of Pi (2012) - IMDb YES

More about childhood I would say with beautiful pictures and take-offs and 2,3, meaningless meanings (God-existential searches in a few words) to be added, but above all, with nothing. I was not forgiven, this is what she expected. It is still a lot.
Reactions: zorian

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003

The Collection 3,5 / 10

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1748227/?ref_=sr_1

Slabs in SAW standards. In fact, they try to make it ... It is the sequel to The Collector (basically Colletcor 2) I got bored The movie generally did not like it. I had read good things and my expectations were high. In relation to what I expected, I was completely disappointed with what I saw. The film, as a spleen, has a lot of blood and a lot of hard-creeping scenes. The positives of the film are the good performance of the protagonist, always related to the low level of the film, the interesting in some (few) scenes directed and the finely finishing touch that leaves promises for the 3o sequel. Directed by Marcus Dunstan, who also directed the Collector, like SAW IV, V, VI and SAW 3D. The film moves in the same, down, pattern with the SAW. A maniac killer who plays with his victims using many deadly traps. In relation to SAW IV and beyond, The Collection is better. But it does not stand in any way compared to the first SAW, which was a good movie and I liked it a lot. The first SAW would be rated with 7/10. In this I put 3,5 / 10, and its much! Whoever loves the splinter to see it. To anyone who does not like it AWAY!

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena
Last edited:
Reactions: Bakounin

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003

You made me look at it. I remembered many of you mentioned, being distrustful, I would find myself one and a half hours to find myself the raw thing of the case.

In the scattered few "diamonds" (... yet) with which 2.376.983 wrote the connoisseur unbeatable cinema potato hours.

Officer Down (2013) - IMDb
House at the End of the Street (2012) - IMDb
The Frozen (2012) - IMDb

I'm really taught to put an Ace.
My first is indifferent. The second I have in the program to see it in the next few days. You probably missed the third one, Frozen, which I was saying to see, but I would probably avoid it ...

Yannisss

11 and 2002
Nafplio

seeing the officer down down by Arolimus I tried to find some of my films I liked Stephen Dorf

who has not seen it felon it is worth seeing it

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

I forgot and a few others to avoid, they really do not see children.

When the Lights Went Out (2012) - IMDb YES
Hansel & Gretel (2013) - IMDb YES

I can see Yannis if I have not already done so, for now it does not remind me of anything.

(I have also given the most important points)

Well for Hansel, I understood and I sucked it but one that would be the mild to moderate the glass, I will be giving for the specific flight time.
Last edited:
Reactions: zorian

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak

Following suggestions by various forum members, I sat down and saw several films over the last few days and I put my point:

The Dark Knight Rises (5 / 10)
as I had written, I think it would be better in the movie, but it did not seem to me something special on the pc. very little compared to the previous one

The raid redemption (8 / 10)
Very strong! If you like Kill Bill style movies then you will definitely like it

Nordwand (6 / 10)
Good. Especially for those who like climbing is that they should

Django Unchained (9 / 10)

Father Tarantino is great for once again, he reminded me of the treacle that I had with the pulp finction

Kon Tiki (7 / 10)
Pretty good adventure, one tick above Nordwand

Taken 2 (3 / 10)
I scold the watermelon, as usually the squill is inferior to the prototypes

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

Argo (2012) - IMDb YES

I admit that the film is good and very careful. It very much depicts the specifics and habits of that season. For one thing, it is an owl in America that exalts it, and that is easily understood in most of them. I would actually write a few words, but only a little I watched the movie below and I really do not see the time to move on to the other paragraph.

And we go to the most serious ones ...

After Hills (2012) - IMDb YES

Some will love it, others will condemn it, and perhaps you will hate it.
Conflicts enough to this drama by a director who has offered me another diamond a year ago.
Cultural-social-religious conflicts, all exist in this masterpiece that I easily put on perfectly.
God does not know whether there is, or I know, whether "believing and not researching" is "believed and not, research." Our answers are given to each one by himself in his beliefs and beliefs.
But it is not just that, the director is also doing other things in the game, which is even more serious and shows us what can be hidden more from us and more specifically from the hills.
Allegories in the superlative rank and outburst of a society that is soap here and years showing us the aspects we all know in the "lower" layers.
I add that it is very heavy and slow. There are no such representations.

With both hands!

Bakounin

8 Sep 2003

Argo (2012) - IMDb YES

I admit that the film is good and very careful. It very much depicts the specifics and habits of that season. For one thing, it is an owl in America that exalts it, and that is easily understood in most of them. I would actually write a few words, but only a little I watched the movie below and I really do not see the time to move on to the other paragraph.

And we go to the most serious ones ...
ARGO as an affair and plot is not a terrible thing. Besides, many people knew the case before we saw it. Pretty good interpretations, not something great. I loved the photo too and with he was impressed the transport of the season (costumes, sceneries etc) and stage design. For the last two 9,5/10. Overall the movie 6,5/10.

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • McLaren17:
    1-1
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    Now something is going to happen ... now I want a win for Barca .....
  • McLaren17:
    go for the 2-1
  • giannisthegreek:
    Baaa .. tie will come
  • McLaren17:
    what went in
  • McLaren17:
    I did not understand anything
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    I did not understand anything
    hit the high with 9 and entered ...
  • giannisthegreek:
    Here we go again
  • McLaren17:
    black is the #9 olayinka itself and the # 11 put by tecl aka Yiannakis okas
  • McLaren17:
    it's a pity to score 2 goals and lose with Barcelona xaxa
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    black is the #9 olayinka itself and the # 11 put by tecl aka Yiannakis okas
    We sell Makenda with 3 mussels and a three day mine in Prague ....
  • McLaren17:
    we got him from club bruges i think and enough money for that coat
  • McLaren17:
    the only one to pastel is Milan skoda but now 33-34 heavy load
  • McLaren17:
    Grysman, of course
  • PANATHA:
    McLaren17 said:
    we got him from club bruges i think and enough money for that coat
    Zulte Waregem ....
  • McLaren17:
    he is alone and loses control
  • McLaren17:
    #10 is a light version of Basil Chi
    yeah
  • McLaren17:
    They haven't learned the basics of how to shoot
  • McLaren17:
    And the finish inside
  • Balaton:
    how did you find Barcelona were satisfied with what he had to offer?
  • PANATHA:
    Balaton said:
    how did you find Barcelona were satisfied with what he had to offer?
    no ... it still has ups and downs ...
  • McLaren17:
    Slavia from the image of the race is entitled to an X
  • McLaren17:
    It looked invisible and the striker missed goals that were not allowed for his class
  • Balaton:
    anyway i do it i go to bed for my goodnight
  • PANATHA:
    Good evening to me too
    PANATHA: Good evening to me too