CINEMANIA

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena
Answer: CINEMANIA

ARGO as an affair and plot is not a terrible thing. Besides, many people knew the case before we saw it. Pretty good interpretations, not something great. I loved the photo too and with he was impressed the transport of the season (costumes, sceneries etc) and stage design. For the last two 9,5/10. Overall the movie 6,5/10.
Yes to you, that is exactly what I mean by capturing in general the peculiarities and habits of the season.
Reactions: Bakounin

nathan

21 Mar 2012

7.5 / 10 Some good movie with some laughing moments and with the fireplace in a different role, the role of the thief
Reactions: zorian

sacking23

Banned
21 Jan 2012
South Jakarta

I did not like that though, under difficult conditions (cam audio that was not totally synchronized), I was able to read also my colleague who generally reads Sparks frankly - and the film did not emphasize almost entirely how the "evil "he was looking to find her of particular interest, he even looked like a police squirrel at some point. On the contrary, the film focused on the romance above.

Diavasmenos

19 Dec 2012
Thessalonica

Generally after the Calendar, Dear John, Nights in Rondania and Message in a bottle that were filming
3's latest Sparks books on the big screen (Safe Haven, The Last Song, The Lucky One) were moderate.

nathan

21 Mar 2012

Although it's from 2009 now I saw it very good adventure I think of imdb you are wrong in the rating IMDb ok .. it is them, 7,5 / 10 from me

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2438644/ 6

With imdb they never go well, few times agree with him. But my sixth is a much better score than the seven that we see on the page. I do not mean more meaningful but more generous for my own criteria.

For the film now, I've been looking for the truth to find a thriller police officer to investigate crime-case. This is the case with our hero, just for us hero, since the film is not the sympathetic man in the body and in his surroundings.
Danish production which means that there is a lack of aroma and aroma. Dark with several flashbacks that are not annoying as they are in moments when the inspector's assumptions are taking place and approaching reality.

Its duration (1: 30 ') does not prohibit the viewing of an everyday night where we do not want to dawn or be bored and leave it for tomorrow or from Monday that is the main characteristic of the Greek. Common is pulled monoroupe.
Last edited:
Reactions: zorian and johnbill

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

<Code>
The Tribe
</ code>

Once the projection is done, I will come back with a comment.
For a long time trying to get into the climate of the film, I identify with the hero but I rather get used to the absence of the screen because the film is deaf. Another world, I was silent, however, while listening to the body language and the expressions of the people, I managed to respond. Difficult to observe, in the overwhelming majority we have learned differently.
However, the acting director managed to present us a decadent country through the violent and difficult fights to survive a handful of people.

If all of these seem bored over the last ten minutes, it will reward you. In all my reviews here and Beyond the Hills are the most interesting. I have a tendency to decadence and to the European how to do it.

Avrolimos

3 Oct 2009
Athena

<code> </ code>At the minimum <code> </ code>

Submissive atmosphere, nature, and a society that changes with a lot of enthusiasm in its passage. A thriller policeman who follows the beaten but not tired of me.

which means seeing it.
Last edited:

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    zorian: This Belgium ...... glad to see you my child !!!!!!!!!!