drones

gregory_paok

27 Nov 2010
Chalcidice
Are you dealing with drones ??

[FONT = &] I wanted to suggest something that's easy to handle since I've never been back to my ... [/ FONT]
[FONT = &] After I start learning this I say I do not get too expensive and I break it nowhere .... I would be interested to have scope, since 30-40 measures seem a little ... I was at least saying has an 100ar ...

[/ FONT]
[FONT = & quot; Stamped one with 300 measures [/ FONT]http://www.geekbuying.com/item/XK-Alien-X250-5-8G-2-0MP-Camera-FPV-2-4G-4CH-6-Axis-Gryo-RC-Drone-One-Key-To-Roll-Failsafe-Compatible-With-Futaba-S-FHSS-355924.html
[FONT = & quot] to tell me opinions.

[/ FONT]
[FONT = & quot;] also I can see directly that the camera pulls on the cellphone; I'm going to put the cellphone on the remote as I've seen in some ... but there we'll probably get out of here too [/ FONT]

[FONT = & quot] for telling me some that you have tried to get as a young person I am in the place .. what do I have to watch out for I'm getting? [/ FONT]

[FONT = &] thank you [/ FONT][FONT = & quot]
[/ FONT]

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...