Is the ship "abandoned"?

create_bet

20 Jan 2016
The possibility of resigning from the chairmanship of Olympiacos is reportedly being examined in the last few hours by Vangelis Marinakis. According to reports, the strong man of Olympiakos wants to protect the team from his involvement with justice and there are plans to leave the presidential squad for that reason. The same articles highlight that the Reds are confident that there will be no problems and sanctions for the group as a consequence of the case.

On Tuesday, it became known that Prosecutor Daskalopoulos suggested that the strong man of Piraeus be brought to trial for the alleged criminal organization in Greek football. For their part, the Reds do not confirm the resignation scenarios and underline that the Marinaki side believes there will be a vindication in this case.

novasports

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Answer: Is the ship "abandoned?"

The possibility of resigning from the chairmanship of Olympiacos is reportedly being examined in the last few hours by Vangelis Marinakis. According to reports, the strong man of Olympiakos wants to protect the team from his involvement with justice and there are plans to leave the presidential squad for that reason. The same articles highlight that the Reds are confident that there will be no problems and sanctions for the group as a consequence of the case.

On Tuesday, it became known that Prosecutor Daskalopoulos suggested that the strong man of Piraeus be brought to trial for the alleged criminal organization in Greek football. For their part, the Reds do not confirm the resignation scenarios and underline that the Marinaki side believes there will be a vindication in this case.

novasports
Betting, I do not know whether it's a good idea or a bad idea to counter the Olympics. I'm not just talking about the ante-post of the conquest, but mainly about the Olympiacos matches.
Yes, yesterday, 2 in Veria was 9.00 + (the 5.60). Okay, I'm not saying about the games this Sunday, which can be done as a "demonstration", I'm talking about Olympiacos in general and I'm not saying I'm going to do it all in the mood, I'm just worried.

Fairplay

18 Mar 2015

Betting, I do not know whether it's a good idea or a bad idea to counter the Olympics. I'm not just talking about the ante-post of the conquest, but mainly about the Olympiacos matches.
Yes, yesterday, 2 in Veria was 9.00 + (the 5.60). Okay, I'm not saying about the games this Sunday, which can be done as a "demonstration", I'm talking about Olympiacos in general and I'm not saying I'm going to do it all in the mood, I'm just worried.
The Olympiakos is this year for a bracelet. As for the ancestors, I think betting is that it is a boot. Not in all its games, of course, I think that those who "turn" caught it. E nclaps ???
Reactions: nklaps

Vasileon

10 Apr 2013
Chania Crete

However, it does not protect the team. It is important that the acts for which he was accused have been at the critical time as president of Olympiacos, so it is indifferent whether he resigns or not. And the consequences for the referral (not the condemnation) are the downgrading to the Third National and the exclusion from Europe for 5 years.

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Forum Bot: Balaton has started a new theme called "Arrest for illegal betting with ...