Greek beaches

I have been to Santorini 10 times and I have been "forced" 9 times due to company ...
When I was first on the Red Beach, he caught me on a mountain in the background ...
more miserable, sandy and black in the sea, beaches of Santorini I haven't seen before ..

I agree Santorini has a different kind of beauty.

You wake up in the morning and with a view of the caldera you drink your coffee having in front of you the endless blue. Unique feeling ... or with a full moon in Franco at dawn you enjoy the moonlight becoming one with the sea: sign:

Reactions: MAN7
Oh guys what did you do to me tonight ..: emb:Although I decided to go for a month to Kalymnos (all good except the sea-2,3 good beaches but remote) I was reminded again of some of the beaches you mentioned: bravo:(I've been to most of them : Up:: Up:besides many in Crete and Halkidiki: emb:: emb:: emb:)

You find zag you go primarily to places that have ideal places for climbing ...: eye:

Kalymnos as far as I know is one of the best places for your hobby ...: spite:

I am wrong??: eye:

You find zag you go primarily to places that have ideal places for climbing ...: eye:

Kalymnos as far as I know is one of the best places for your hobby ...: spite:

I am wrong??: eye:
It has indeed been voted in the top 10 in the world but it does not have a very good sea (mainly due to the many fish farms - which, however, are now just starting to close.)
On the other hand it is very cheap, rooms that elsewhere have 90e there have 30e. I after 9 months that I have spent there since 1998 and then I am like a local, I know the good ouzo, where to eat etc.
Also, every two or three days that he has rest, I take short walks in the oven, ovens, etc.
On the other hand, the years passed and for example I have not yet wet my body in Halkidiki: emb:.So since yesterday I started thinking about the possibility of doing a tour of northern Greece or Crete, sacrificing a bit of climbing due to many movements and remote climbing fields.

ps The girl agrees to change the program so this makes the situation a little easier: Up:

Reactions: nicolas

13.Agia Sunday (Milos)
Okay, Agia Kyriaki is not great, I would just say good. EXACTLY next to it, however, there is a beach that almost no one knows and it is called PSARAVOLADA. Just perfect and as I said without any people.

If you do not glorify your home : eye: : eye:
Potistika Beach - Pelion
i641644_potistika2.jpg
Watering cans are fantastically unquestionable!
From Eastern Pelion, the best are Mylopotamos, Potistika and then Paltsi.
Apart from these, there are many more that few know.
I do not know if you have gone to Syki to the one where a river goes down to the sea. I liked it there too.

Reactions: zageki
Watering cans are fantastically unquestionable!
From Eastern Pelion, the best are Mylopotamos, Potistika and then Paltsi.
Apart from these, there are many more that few know.
I do not know if you have gone to Syki to the one where a river goes down to the sea. I liked it there too.

Potoki is called gio and I have been to it countless times : eye:
Plaka in Ai Giannis is also fantastic, again with a stream that goes down to the sea : sign:

Reactions: g10vanni and zageki
I agree Santorini has a different kind of beauty.

You wake up in the morning and with a view of the caldera you drink your coffee having in front of you the endless blue. Unique feeling ...or with a full moon in Franco at dawn you enjoy the moonlight becoming one with the sea: sign:

I am not comfortable with the baby in Franco re costa ...
He wants me next door and our sunbeds are at a distance ...: twis:: twis:

Last edited:
Reactions: johnbill and MAN7
ELA RE XEKOLA, YOU HAVE FINE BEACHES BUT THEY ARE NOT THE BEST!
DON'T GO CRAZY AT ALL.
TELL US .ASE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LAW OF HALKIDIKI AND NOT THESSALONIKI.: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

NIKITA THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH PELOPONNESE IS FOR ... THESE.;)IT HAS AN AMAZING TAVERN WITH INCREDIBLE FISH.

As for Santorini it is my father's origin and I totally agree with Nick. PAYMENTS GOOD ROOM IN FIRA AND IN DIGITAL. ABOUT WHAT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT.: mado:

MAGES WHICH SEA TO PUT THE SUBSTANCE IS ONE. TO USE THEM AS WE WANT, THEY NEED MONEY BUT TIME AS WELL.
I DON'T KNOW THE TEN LETTERS IF WE WILL NEVER FIND THEM: mado:

I remember old without working my mother we did 1 month holidays and we are complaining about some others doing 3 months. TO OUR BEACH OF HYDRA MY DAUGHTER, WHO IS ABOUT 10, WILL ASK FOR ME TO HAVE HER HEAD HAIR.: mado:ANOTHER ISSUE BUT THIS AND I FORGOT .....: twis:
CONTINUE.: sign:

TELL US .ASE WE ARE TALKING ABOUT THE LAW OF HALKIDIKI AND NOT THESSALONIKI.: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

NIKITA THE WHOLE OF THE SOUTH PELOPONNESE IS FOR ... THESE.;)IT HAS AN AMAZING TAVERN WITH INCREDIBLE FISH.

As for Santorini it is my father's origin and I totally agree with Nick. PAYMENTS GOOD ROOM IN FIRA AND IN DIGITAL. ABOUT WHAT WE ARE NOT TALKING ABOUT.: mado:

MAGES WHICH SEA TO PUT THE SUBSTANCE IS ONE. TO USE THEM AS WE WANT, THEY NEED MONEY BUT TIME AS WELL.
I DON'T KNOW THE TEN LETTERS IF WE WILL NEVER FIND THEM: mado:

I remember old without working my mother we did 1 month holidays and we are complaining about some others doing 3 months. US TO THE BEACH OF HYDRA MY DAUGHTER WHICH IS ABOUT 10 SHE WILL ASK ME FOR HER HEAD HAIR.: mado:ANOTHER ISSUE BUT THIS AND I FORGOT .....: twis:
CONTINUE.: sign:

It is not to find a kiosk on your way ....

1. Barbie bag (one is usually not enough) ....

2. Potato chips ....

3. Karabola Ice Cream ...

4. Balloon (if you are "lucky" and find a wanderer) ...

5. Orange because he was thirsty ....

6. Chocolate or candies ....

etc etc ... The list is endless ... I have become a godfather and uncle and I know ...: twis:: twis:: twis:

It is not to find a kiosk on your way ....

1. Barbie bag (one is usually not enough) ....

2. Potato chips ....

3. Karabola Ice Cream ...

4. Balloon (if you are "lucky" and find a wanderer) ...

5. Orange because he was thirsty ....

6. Chocolate or candies ....

etc etc ... The list is endless ... I have become a godfather and uncle and I know ...: twis:: twis:: twis:
THE GODFATHER AND THE UNCLE ARE PART TIME. DAD IS ALL THE SEASONS.: twis:: twis:: twis:

GOOD TO BE AND TO GO HOLIDAYS AND WE WILL FIND THEM.

PS ADDED STICKERS TO THE LIST.: sign:

Very nice beaches all. I have been to some of them but an important criterion is the company that someone will go to. You can go to a good beach with perfect company and you will have a better time than going to the best beach with a moderate company.

ahhh friend animus, what did you remind me of now,
Yesterday I had this discussion with the 8th appointment in a row : surprise:
(unfortunately the previous 7 were unlucky : mado:),
anyway, i tell her we're going on vacation (although of course, because i haven't seen it up close yet, i will see the soukou : twis:) and he tells me ... in the pike : surprise:
in the exact logic of the answer you gave,
good company to have and everywhere is good : eye:

anyway, i tell her we're going on vacation (although of course, because i haven't seen it up close yet, i will see the soukou : twis:) and he tells me ... in the pike : surprise:

Loutsa told you to catch the implication: twis:, because if he spoke correctly he should have told you to go Artemis: eye:

Reactions: MAN7

do you know the joke?

last year at the tailor tailor shop with a tailor,
If you want another p @@ tsa, it also has a tailor in the pike : twis:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...