Dangerous cannabis drinks!

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Cannabis-containing beverages and soft drinks are dangerous and circulate freely in EU Member States. Road accidents and sudden deaths seem to be linked to these drinks. There is concern in the European Commission which is promoting ways for their proper "use".
cannabis.jpg

The topic of circulation of beverages and soft drinks that include hemp asked to be examined by a professor Ioannis Tsoukalas with a question posed to Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy, Mr Daly.

These drinks, although containing minimal of the active drug, are nevertheless largely advertised by companies as having "Miraculous" properties, effectively disrupting Member States' campaigns against them drugs. The Mr. Tsoukalas also raised her issue fictitious advertising and protection of minors, while he also referred to "Energy drinks", which contain large amounts of caffeine or other stimulants and are often mixed with alcohol, which intensifies their action making them dangerous, as they have been associated with increased road accidents and sudden deaths.
According to him, although cannabis drinks contain infinitesimal amounts of drug, the companies that manufacture them strongly promote the supposed ones their magical properties based on it. These companies win selling young people a - probably harmless - version of a drug.

Hemp extracts mix with fruit juices, sugar and other ingredients, presenting a drug that is banned in most countries EU like a delicious refreshment, acquitting her in the eyes of young people who appear eager to try something new.
Paradox is that while on the one hand hemp is a banned drug where a huge effort is made by the state and society, in all European countries, to combat its smuggling and on the other hand are circulated and advertised products that promote its indirect use by minors.
Necessary is considered control of all these products and its enforcement correct marking which will ensure that their labels contain all the substances contained, but also all possible contraindications (eg use by children and pregnant women, mixing with alcohol, etc.), according to the Mr. Tsoukalas.
Ο Mr. Daly, in his answer he seems equally concerned about the issue, stating characteristically: «The committee Knows that products containing or produced on the basis of cannabis can be considered as drugs within the meaning of the United States for drugs (1961) and the United Nations Convention on Psychotropic Substances (1971)».

In accordance with general European food law (Regulation 178/2002)"Drugs or psychotropic substances covered by the above-mentioned conventions should not be regarded as 'food' and should therefore not be permitted to be used in foodstuffs in their production, preparation or processing."
One of advertisements beverages containing hemp he says that "This drink has a euphoric effect, improves emotional well-being, rejuvenates and stimulates the metabolism." It is also stated that this ... "innovation" will from April available in the Greek market and will be sold in kiosks and small shops but also in Cafes - Bars.

cosmo.gr

It should be released in the Greek market to do our experiments as we say in combination with Vodka or just let's say: beers1:: beers1:

A: Dangerous cannabis drinks!

One of these is circulating in Cyprus, it is something like red bull, nothing more ...

I remember when some kids came to me in Germany and each of them bought two bottles of cough syrup for a one-time cough, they were hungry and listened to it : Lol:

Cannabis-containing beverages and soft drinks are dangerous and circulate freely in EU Member States. Road accidents and sudden deaths seem to be linked to these drinks. There is concern in the European Commission which is promoting ways for their proper "use".
cannabis.jpg

The topic of circulation of beverages and soft drinks that include hemp asked to be examined by a professor Ioannis Tsoukalas with a question posed to Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy, Mr Daly.

TSOUKALAS IS A TEACHER? SO THEY CALL HIM A SCIENTIST: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:: twis:

Reactions: nicolas

PERAGON, THEY CALLED IT LIKE THAT?: twis:: twis:: twis:UNTIL THE OLD WOMAN CATCHED HER AND END.
I was taking it without a prescription in 1986. Then some people stopped giving it.
I don't know if Peracon still exists...
I will ask a pharmacy. A couple of spoonfuls is good for sleep.
That's all!

I was taking it without a prescription in 1986. Then some people stopped giving it.
I don't know if Peracon still exists...
I will ask a pharmacy. A couple of spoonfuls is good for sleep.
That's all!
At 10 spoons and beyond...you start and talk with the...overwhelming..And you talk normally...

Reactions: helectra
I used to take half a bottle and make it. Better little by little within 2 hours. You don't become a plant...
Thanks!
Half a bottle?... now you look like you've taken a trip...
As if you have eaten...''datura...''
That's how much a friend got crazy...

Predictions

• 18:00
    ERT3
    • Spain - Japan
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • Nigeria - Brazil
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Panathinaikos - Botev Plovdiv
  • 22:00
    ERT3
    • France - Colombia
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Atletico Paranaense - Cerro Porteno
  • Tomorrow 26-07-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports Start
    • WTA 250 Prague Open
  • 15:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 250 Iasi Open
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • A Forum Bot:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ours were flying paper airplanes in the transfer market... take now and possible opponent Ajax and sleep like you slept....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Um, if you had Kebab Terim now and sponsored by Atjun, you would hit a transfer, eat the next Pepe of Turkey, ex-Yannis Gouma of Turkey
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok ajax has a customer relationship with paok now you will get one with them too
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You say?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok last year's Ajax was a cry for tears for this year's I have no idea to tell the truth
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well, we didn't talk about it last year...and Xanthi was winning!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    This Krunic or very good manager has a strong plug to play and with Jose there is no other way to explain it
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "Usury flights 2024" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    AEKara flies against Inter!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the others are currently flying kites
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    PAOK got involved... AEK once said to make some gifts....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They haven't got a rhythm yet, kid
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Come on, Tete is cool bro
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Yes, the president took a game.. the next one now next month.....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    yes, don't be ungrateful either, little by little
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a former Terim kebab team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I have extreme Kent, fresh stuff waiting to show its worth if you are interested
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Right....however, Aris (not BetLaden) will have a hard time getting past us, so the 4th place will be hard to lose,,,,
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You're writing a whole book with these useless people in PAE...you should know from March what you want players to do and at the end of July you're still looking
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    almost everywhere the same happens and in Turkey where I see similar things we are the only ones complete I would say and now we are looking for a 6
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Are you Jose's?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok, this year I will bet Fener champion, don't be afraid of anything...
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024-2025" in the Football Predictions.
    betover Forum Bot: User betover started a new topic called "Challenge 2024- 2025" in Predictions...