24c5e81b804c9f4bd4e2944db078ca19.jpg

Sent from my SM-J330FN using Tapatalk

Reactions: qazdas
Answer: Early bets

For 1.90, please click here 7 / 10
102b6ca7d3250e7279d15b8c22ed62db.jpg

And a bum for the daring one that comes out easily at 7, and pays 8.75. 1 / 10.
75935a041ee725a270c4a5d896423e5d.jpg

10/10
e26d97ac11658ac5f617d27727ce47f0.jpg

Rosario Senny is definitely among the 3 most aggressive coaches at the moment in Brasileirao, his philosophy is based on full offensive play without a trace of expediency. Of course, the specific journalist who is even considered an "expert" of betting (without having seen even 5 minutes of Senny's team) has a different opinion and presents him here as Babi Tenne of Brazil. Thousands read it and follow it! Correct and valid information about the bet by the guru Nikos Bozionelos!
a11cfb329f51a6bfbb06be084fc292ce.jpg

Rosario Senny is definitely among the 3 most aggressive coaches at the moment in Brasileirao, his philosophy is based on full offensive play without a trace of expediency. Of course, the specific journalist who is even considered an "expert" of betting (without having seen even 5 minutes of Senny's team) has a different opinion and presents him here as Babi Tenne of Brazil. Thousands read it and follow it! Correct and valid information about the bet by the guru Nikos Bozionelos!
a11cfb329f51a6bfbb06be084fc292ce.jpg

Good Friday because you stopped giving buns? I after a few months bucket I followed you and got some of my money back ... I hope you continue .. Thank you!

Good Friday because you stopped giving buns? I after a few months bucket I followed you and got some of my money back ... I hope you continue .. Thank you!
Good evening. Am patience to play double Valencia in Valladolid from now on. The hosts were saved, Valencia winning a Champions League win A little, I do not see throwing the opportunity. 2.25 is for 1.60. 10 / 10.20190512_201719.jpg

I already got the double down before going well before I get it up. Still holding 1.90 on bet365. Easy to play.

1.57 Once on 365, and the point was permanently burned. Immediately after the end of the races had to play, and 20 minutes that remained at odds near 2.00 again were many.

The Quito League is a favorite inside the Dolphin, and at odds of 3.10+ the double is easily played. Of course I played it at 3.75 and I leave it out of the "bank" here. Something tells me that in the live after 10 to 15 minutes of play the double will become a favorite. In 25 minutes the crossbar, to see ..

Undoubtedly so low is the victory of Paso, which (due to the reconstruction of her stadium) does not play in her physical location throughout the year. The ace is for 2.30 +, a clear value in 2 of 1.97. Despite the fact that 2 teams against logic started with over in the first game, the under is high on 1.60, for a higher value under 1.5 on 2.75. 7 / 10 x2, 3 / 10 under 1.5.
20190513_060615.jpg
20190513_064535.jpg

Reactions: qazdas and panerola
The first final on the rise in league 1, Clyde is the big favorite to make it to the end and to climb. Thanks to me and for winning the first game, wrongly given to 2.70, it is most likely that the odds will be reversed until the start of the match. 4 / 10.
20190513_065106.jpg

Reactions: qazdas and panerola
There is not a bigger clutching of a team that was a favorite for a rally than this one in Hamburg this year. After the emphatic victory in 25's long run at San Pablo's headquarters, the return to the Bundesliga for the historic Hamburg was just a matter of time. But since then, blue has been called to become the boxing bag of the class. And with an incredible 0-3-5 in the last 8, with 6-16 finish, they managed to break them all down. What kind of psychology does this group have to do now in front of her disapproving world, to face Duisburg in a scoring game? The guests have fallen, but they definitely want to leave the class with the head high (like Cardiff yesterday), in their hand is to fight them against the dissolute from all points Hamburg. The 6.00 of the double is provocative. 4 / 10.
20190513_130715.jpg

Reactions: panerola and qazdas
The fight was postponed yesterday due to strong fog, and will be held today at 17: 00 (10 Paraguay Parachute Time) She has already made her Olbia fiesta for the championship he has won quite rightly, and today he will play with many changes. River Plate will score points for the special relegation score, will rely on its defense to score points against Olimpia, you have only received 1 goals in the last 3 games, and have achieved 2. 2.60 on the under is excessive. The start time of the match, Olbia's indifference, and Rio's tough (at least last month) defense are expected to play their part. 5 / 10
20190513_152022.jpg

Even Olimpia's second is much higher than River Plate's key, also in Olbia they say they want to win the championship unbeaten. It's definitely not the case, but 6.50 is played even in the fun bet logic. 1 / 10.
20190513_160112.jpg

Definite postponement in the race since the mist did not retreat today either.

Tolima is currently welcoming Kali in the last match of the first game. But as soon as the odds are clearly wrong, we do not have to wait for the result of this match to bet in the match against Nacional. Nacional does not remind the team of the past few years this year, it has a tremendous difficulty in scoring, and its image is desperate. The 1.60 of the Ace is for counterless thought, since it should be at least close to 2.00, not to say more than 2.00 .. by 4 / 10 set 8 / 10.
20190513_172322.jpg
20190513_172251.jpg

Reactions: JIM1 and qazdas
In the GIS the final and XENUMX of APOEL looks like a lie. Even at the headquarters of AEL to play 2.25 again would be great. For 2.25 is the Ace, 1.70 at most. He also does not want to be over the top in this fight, but for more value I will risk a little more by not scoring AEL. It was unlikely that this scenario, a unit down had to pay .. 1.80 / 10 the ace, 10 / 5 the other.
20190514_010210.jpg
20190514_010138.jpg

River Plate - Olympia has finally changed its headquarters, and will take place at 10:00 pm at the "Defensores del Chaco", the stadium of the national team of the country, which is also used for the derbies between the teams of Asuncion. The environment there is very familiar to Olympia, in fact it is its second headquarters. Of course, the ace went up, as did the under. No bet with the new data.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch