ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS by THEO-007

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
solarobservation.blogspot.gr
1/11/2017

JPG.jpg

When I see such a string of agonies without a defeat like what Brentford has today, I know that the defeat is coming. Today I think it's closer than ever to Brentford due to a particular temper of the match. Outside Brentford, we can easily see that it scores very well but today it is against Bermudam
1) has created a very tight defense in the last matches in the home
2) has risen psychologically with Coyleil putting himself in the manager's position and already showing significant recovery points.
In the local match with Aston Villa he played very well and he had many opportunities in 1 halftime, but I was impressed by the first 10 of the second half-time where he played a terrible breakout of Bermbinham with repeated missed opportunities. The Isaac Vasel Saxer was injured unfortunately, but I would say that in the class struggles so far he did not have the corresponding deadly blow against the opponents of the Berbimcham. However for me today everything will start from the defense. If he succeeds to stand well, he will have very significant chances of winning if we play like the first half and the first half of 2's half-time of the previous match with Villa. I will cover the goal-draw for goals and goals and then pass to Bermingham.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <
Last edited:
Reactions: Eric Castel

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
4/11/2017

JPG.jpg

The "owls" with traditional good defense and high visibility have three scrawls and some good kicks. Today I'm facing a challenge as Villa will not attack Kodjia and will significantly reduce the aggressive pressure of the athletes and their final efforts. At the center of the defense, the veteran John Terry think he is heavy on such a match, as some of the aggressive Hooper, Fletcher, Rhodes are on the streets very fast for Villa's center of defense. The issue is to make good final attempts because in the past time they have been loaded into the off-home match. Villa has far more than today's statistics, but her current opponent has given her accolades together with two or three other teams that she is special in sparring such broad range statistics. I think that we will have goals in the match where we will move and cover Xg / g. I hope Sheffield does her job by playing a really good ballet.

JPG.jpg

â € <
Last edited:
Reactions: THE FOX

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
4/11/2017

JPG.jpg

What to say and what to expect this year for Ipswich. While he has a good team, he runs in the middle of the score like a fly in the air. Would you say that from the eats that he eats is stunned and where he goes to straighten up and get up old poles and eats old and down from the beginning. Portman Road is the key to the time and the moment that keeps it in the middle of the score despite its unstableness as if the situation was worse, and I know that the team would be both psychological and qualifying. Outside is considered a loss in the championship, but in this stage the old seat is forced to give up annoying and moral. In spite of the unstable, today there is a very dynamic one this year, Preson, who has three defeats due to the defensive. The team has very serious injuries in the last games in the away games and this huge problem still exists today. It is a first-class opportunity for Ipswich to make a victory in the home and to thank the fans who have the last two races in the Portman road only to be defeated. I play with the home in 2.80 and I bet on it without cover.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
11 2017 XNUMX SATURDAY

JPG.jpg

I remember and recollected the beautiful Alexandra when she was playing several years ago in a higher category and the amount of damage was then a favorite. I remember a lot of great funerals that made us pioneers and gave us something like 6aroni. And now with my head I'm trying to keep it. And who holds a ballad. It's because I never believed her. In the seat. When I did not believe that this group would be able to run a little over the demo line in the league two and get help from the cheshire. We have all of them in low angel. The point is that in Lincoln I see a better form of landing, a better attack and almost the same defense which combined with the need for degrees but also with two consecutive defeats and must take up the sleeves before they come in the difficult it automatically gives an incredible beauty in this 3,75 of its performance. And in the bottom below what are the other "devils". Percy ascended and they stood up at the amman. Someone has to throw them off and I do not think I can go to them. I think the match is critical and I hope the beautiful Alexandra, which we have once celebrated its victories in the first category and out of the head to make the match and give us the reversal now. Winning a seat.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <
Last edited:

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
Saturday 11 November 2017

JPG.jpg

Now we go to bloomfield road and what to see there. A second selfish group. One of the same with the previous one. He thinks he has grabbed the parrot from the barbells, but the rugs of the outside seat do not see them. The "turkeys", as I have long since called them, are behind all the elements concerning form, defense, attack. So I have to be totally dumb in order not to risk their opponent and even to a much better performance that is at 3.00 at the moment. And I ask straight. It is possible to play English games to have such a fact-based advantage and not have the risk of being at risk or otherwise being as cowardly as to leave it to its own good. Others let me do it no. Neither do you mind. I have forbidden these years of engagement with these categories of my English explicitly and unequivocally.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
12 / 11 / 2017 - ENGLAND LEAGUE ONE

JPG.jpg

Before I start writing my opinion about the game I have to tell you a story about the huge love of WIMBLEDON fans to their group. Some years ago, WIMBLEDON FC had a very serious financial and domestic problem as its field did not meet the standards and had to be dropped and built from the beginning. The money needed a lot and the solution was impossible. After a little wait for a solution to the problem by the administration, a solution that was inexcusable, the football federation took the decision to appoint a committee that would transfer Wimbledon to Milton Keynes Quarter in the bayonne 100 area miles away from the physical headquarters creating a new team with new statutes MILTON KINEANS DONS. The followers were uprooted mainly because of the distance but also because of the history, as the historic Wüblendon would disappear from the map. Little came the conflict and then the split. The team of Milton Keynes Dons, who received a small share of fans, was founded, but the majority of Wimbledon fans made a big decision. To set up a new team of AFC WIMBLEDON from their hysteria but to keep the history of the group of beggars in their hearts. The team started from 9 amateurish English with purchased players, and rented land, with new sponsors, with loans from banks that were normally paid from the pocket and the love of fans of the old Wymbling and with a lot of curse and slumber of all these people the step stepped up or the group went upstairs. Today, after 15, some years later, and many adversities, the old one came to where they were old. Healthy and very difficult, but with a great dream to go to a larger capacity stadium 10000. And 2015 as a big vendor managed and approved the plans of the new home, and would already be satisfied with the difficult task that WIMBLEDON FC's management did not even want to accomplish and just deserted. TO BUILD THE NEXT HEART ON THE POINT WHICH WILL FIND THE OLD WITHOUT THE HISTORY OF WUMBLUTON IS NOT LEAVING BUT CONTINUES TO LIVE. But the most beautiful of all is the inalienable term that exists in the group's statutes. For lifetime, AFC WIMBLEDON can only give 25% to entrepreneurs, so the rest of 75% of the stock will always belong to its followers.
And nowadays at Kingston's cherry red seat in 4000's small playground, Peterborough is facing dreams and love for the future. With a big scoring problem, but with a little tighter defense than that of Boro, he is struggling to get out of the defeat tail. The good thing is that Boro's defense comes out, but aggressively unfortunately it's a fire, and against Peterborough's targets as they beat the playoffs. But the issue of injury to the AFC's offensive taylor is important but there are hopefuls to play and to play with the other expert aggressor Cody McDonald.
I personally believe that everything will be judged by Wimbledon's defense despite Abdou's absence. I will play cleanly with the draw in the match without the scoring anxiety.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <
Last edited:
Reactions: Gambler33

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
18 / 11 / 2017 - League One

JPG.jpg

We will begin today by looking at the games and drawing proposals that may even develop in value. So we play with the first match we choose.
The German team of Rosler is trying to make a high flight this year by aiming at the upright barrage. A great deal of this year's frontline and overall scoring ability. Especially at its headquarters so far she has scored on all the games she has given. But it's a bit more attention to the defense as it is the only spot that heads for few points, Doncaster, who is on her side on Saturday, showing her more concentrated in the away. When comparing form and attack, the home base has a significant potential above. I will move over the head but because I believe we will score we will also cover the goal / draw goals because the prehistory shows a large percentage of the same results. I would not take it into account if my country's defense indicator was trustworthy. So I will hunt for a doubling of my capital in the match with a victory of the head and the draws with a goal return of my entire head.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <
Reactions: ALEX

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
18 / 11 / 2017 - League One.

JPG.jpg

And now I look at this game and what I see. Guest Glinnham has knocked on the bands but also show her teeth by fucking her opponents in the last games. Its performance at 4.00 is huge, but it is not so much the performance as the last away win with RODERAM, which is a very strong team this year. It shows aggressive weaknesses this year but the match with Rotherham has indicated that if it plays prudently outside the headquarters it can do great damage and it has a psychological disposition as it is in quite a large loss team. Also, a positive element is that the terminal's average over the last two months is incremental indicating that there are ways to score. The advantage of the game is that Wolesol has many goals as it has very important defensive defenses. Walsol has a good team-mate in the league and has scored almost all this year. Basically the match will be played in the two teams' attacks. If Dillingham played smartly like the last away match, I think it is a good match, but the match will also be covered in a draw with scoring.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <
Last edited:

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
18 / 11 / 2017 - League Two.

JPG.jpg

Let's go to this mood. The teams are equivalent in the scores with a small number of terminals. MANSFILD in its headquarters is unstable in the last match, while STEVENITZ has 3 consecutive defeats. That and if it is a lump for my strategy. A team that has three consecutive defeats outside my seat does not leave it unconquered. Despite her moderate defense I will play it because I just believe in a recovery to break this negative set. Out of the pitch she scored almost always in the second half. Mansfield is positive about everything in relation to Stynewitz. And in form and in attack and in defense. My strategy, however, puts me on the table for Stivetz because of a high negative score, which on this particular board is very proud of the points of surprise. The performance is very high and because Mansfield is doing a lot of games that both teams will score and score a tie.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
18 / 11 / 2017 - League Two.

JPG.jpg

Dear friends, the basic principle of betting In my opinion it is one. Engage in 2-3 tournaments if possible in the same country and do not play anything else. Until a while ago, and because I had escaped from this pattern, but since November 1 I only have to deal exclusively with English games and all my cards and cash plays only that one. The first week was difficult because there was a passion, but nowadays I do not play anything except postings. I'm sure I play my deadly axes, but I think I do not have to climb it up so I can not influence it. So I reduced the financial issue in my game, reduced my passion for betting, reduced the headache to look left and right for points like many other issues. So I rise up to my beliefs, and from here on until he does as he pleases. Basically the only thing that interests me is to look at the strategy. And I keep telling you cleanly and steadfastly my thought as I feel it. Play with formatted teams, play with group prehistory, play with the reports of previous races, play with the absence of teams, play as you like. In my way I have it for my angels and I will fight to open up. The key is called continuous loses and I am now looking to know that the English racing mindset of almost all the groups in the lower English does not need anything from what I mentioned at the beginning. Neither formulas, nor prefixes, nor reports, nor absent, nor anything. All it takes for me is the strategy to consolidate the racing mindset of the teams saying that the more times a team has lost the more the fuss is playing, the more victories it has made a team the closer it is to a stool. And secondly, learn to read the prematch statistics on this strategy.
I will mention some elements in the match I opened.
So I look and see a Barnet with five away games without a win and even four out of five defeats and a draw. I also see that 5 has not had a lasting victory. I will let you see and judge the teams you have lost away from home, I just see that in all the matches scored. Together, both teams have an absolute degree of grading. Portland has a very nasty attack line but its defensive line is even more obscure and accepts 1,75 goals per game. I have only mentioned some of the elements that made me interested.
The games of the two teams show 76% percentage in goals / goals, where the coverage in draws with 4.50 scores is very satisfactory. The eyes on my statistics show that this Barnet 3,70 is a richest performance. I believe he will fight and that's what he wants.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
THREE 21 NOVEMBER 2017

JPG.jpg

Home Brentford was unbeaten in 4 last match until Saturday when he lost one of Cardiff's pioneers. And even if it seems to you to be paradoxical in England, a defeat after a big Seric even outside of a pioneering team can reverse the morale of a team and make the team feel that it has reached a point of satiety and begin a period of instability. If you notice the shapes of these teams is an indisputable element in all the groups of the English lower classes. In this particular match with Bertons, the home side is considered a great favorite for the win and if a defeat after a big positive set tries to create a problem of unstable performance then the favorite name of the favorite in the game loads it even more psychologically to a negative sign as it creates and the anxiety of the impending victory in the game. Everyone looks at this 1,44 asian handicap picks and tries to fold him with another Brentford match to make a binary with 2.00 performance. Which Berton everyone says. This is in the 22 position of the score and a finished team. But she thinks of a great example is Berton at this time for the key strategy I'm trying to show you in low angels.
I will not say a lot simply about seeing magicians the following table.

JPG.jpg

And you ask for amounts of points out of the head has the group of the group cut out in all the seats ??????
And I tell you again that despite the grues that it is eating despite its tragic position in the score does not cover itself ?????
And Ask Is Value For 8.00 Performance To Cast Wood In Brentford on Tuesday ??????
Well, I do not care if somebody folds Brentford with someone else to double their capital.
I worship this little girl who has dipped her head in the bucket with the water, and yet she still bears the hands and says "I am here, I have not drowned yet".
Yeah, I want to see her fight and lose, but she's got to play.
But the most important thing is that I want to be with her and celebrate when he gets his head off the bucket with the water to breathe.
You know how to do it.
When he throws kicks in the heavens in the one that dives his head into the bucket.
So you want Brentford to be the first to eat the kicks in the hells.
I do not know if it will be one time I will play it with a medium-sized stake.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <
Last edited:

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
THREE 21 NOVEMBER 2017

JPG.jpg

The leader of the Notch County rating in my opinion is not the one showing the strength to occupy this position. Everything owes her to her all-powerful headquarters because she has transitions outside her seat. You want to see in this match if it overcomes somewhere. Take a look at the table below.

JPG.jpg

So the pioneer in the 17 team of the score has no head. Excluding Notts County, it scores the other defensive game. So I am curious to see how he will defeat the good offensive line of Gövel.
It is a first-class opportunity for the home side to break their negative run of the two consecutive defeats but also to break the unbeaten run of the last four of Notts County. Aggressive stake 8 units are at risk here.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <
Last edited:

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
THREE 21 NOVEMBER 2017

JPG.jpg

I'm starting with host Bradford, who in her last victory was lucky for two reasons in the camp of Wigan ......
1) scored the goal of victory in its late games.
2) was very lucky with the injury of midfielder Nick Powel of Wigan who played a terrible ball in the match and opened Bradford's defense easily creating huge problems until he was injured.
And so Bradford is out of the box and is doing a lot of races and points, inside the head he makes the reversal, meaning he misses important points. It is the first time I will play a team that is unbeatable here and five races and which in the last two outside has scored three times. I'm going for the first time against my strategy and this is what drives Scotthorp's performance at 3.40 at the moment. In the basic races of form, defense, attack, Scanthrop is better. I do not see anything negative in order not to blame myself on this Scandorth 3.40. I will do so with a mid-term stake and because of my strategy.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <
Last edited:

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
21/11/2017

JPG.jpg

The City is in fourth place at this time, but on her way to stay in high privileged positions she will find herself on her journey. Today, however, Preston can prove to be not a monk but a huge dry if it is underestimated. The host team had a huge mountain of absences here and several races that literally hijacked but they did not notice them. The element that makes me rude over is that although the last three have not scored all of this scoring has this year and even very good. And the most important thing is that there are player returns and the team will return to the good old days. I'm going to call her at mid-stakes today.

JPG.JP.JPG

â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
21/11/2017

JPG.jpg

For the last selection as a pinnacle I was concentrating on two teams in Kolchester and Peterborough. In this particular Peterborough form period I do not give any value and the odds are for kicks. On the other hand, we have the Koltster asian handicap tips at 3.00 and the team is given as a winner in an equally good game. In form, attack, defense, the homeowners have a head. Inside, it shows some instability but it is very possible. I think that and within will be more dynamic in the field. Lincoln, despite the good harvest, I do not think it's dynamic. Its direction is mainly due to the great unstableness of the groups in the category and to her own passion due to the newly illuminated. I think Colchester will have a serious game to win. The performance for me is good and I follow it.

JPG.JP.JPG
â € <

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
21 / 11 / 2017 - Race calculation.

Very good today's racing day.
Five estimates were made and no one was lost.
The two gave back the kava and the three gave the first point with very good returns.
Presently the biggest victory was played by Preston, which was played with 4.00 performance, while Aitha punished Bradford after being doubled at 92`, which took place in Wigan's headquarters, which for me would most likely be 1-1. Nevertheless, for one more time, he lost important points and showed great weaknesses. He also passed the XCUMX Goldsmith of Koltster.
Now Bertone scored in a very difficult seat and even though it was still there, we will take it for granted.
In summary, we have raised the yield significantly and we are proceeding vigorously.

: sign:

â € <

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Answer: ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS by THEO-007

You all caught it.

Even what you did not get came X and g / g!

correctly;

:): goood:
Last edited:
Reactions: THEO-007

THEO-007

Banned
11 and 2002
DOVE
21/11/2017

Today we made 5 at 5 points for those who followed in a par.

We played 4 Double and 1 Stacked Total 16 Columns.

JPG.jpg

Overall yield of huge dimensions.

At 16, the euro was given 1.010 euro.

He gave 62,12 purely his money.

: eye:

â € <
Last edited:

Predictions

• 15:00
    ERT Sports HD
    • SA Karaiskakis - Panachaic GI
  • 18:00