ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS from THEEO-007

9/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The hosts, three points above the relegation zone, are in serious trouble and must start finding solutions to them. Her achilles heel is the away games where she has only got 4 points in 10 games with terrible defense and attack. But today he is playing at home and Huise Park is what is saving the situation at the moment. Inside the seat, it presents a very good offensive line but also a good defense, and there it succeeds and is covered in points for the time being. Against its current opponent, it is slightly superior in all sections (form, defense, attack). Yeovil has great potential at home and this has been shown recently in the checkatrade trophy where they prevailed over Wimbledon and Plymouth, two teams of a higher category than theirs. I go with an aggressive stake and without cover in a team that has a strong base and absolute need for points to take a break.

JPG.JP.JPG

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: ALEX and THE FOX
9/12/2017

JPG.jpg

I would be a fool if I didn't bet on a team with 50% away wins, whose position I consider fictitious in relation to their strength on the field, a team that just lost the previous match after 4 away positive results and indeed from the second Luton. And why shouldn't I play it anyway? Because Newport excels in defense alone. No dear friends. An English team that has an average number of points away from home 1.60 and an average number of goals away from home 1.30 you do not ignore it because it lags behind defensively. For one reason and in fact with dozens of examples from this year. Because it is infinitely easier to set up a defensive arrangement than to set up an offensive one. So I would be a fool not to take a chance on such a team when the last ranked Barnet went there two games ago and beat the Newports by two pieces.

JPG.JP.JPG

Reactions: ALEX
9/12/2017

JPG.jpg

Very difficult matches today in the championship and there is no way I am not against Wolves with the match carpets but also the absences of Sunderland. And when I saw the absolute chaos, this couple appeared in front of me. I had told myself that if the useless Slutsky didn't leave Hull's bench I wouldn't play her again. The scoundrel who sunk the "Tigers" resigned and miraculously one of my favorite coaches, Nigel Atkins, who has great experience in the premier league coaching Southampton and Reading, comes to the team. The smiles are back at Hull and the players seem to be in high spirits in training. At least that's what the Hull fans' forum is reporting. In the competition, the huge problem seemed to be in the defensive line, as the former Slutski literally did shit there. We are talking about complete disorganization, which Atkins also mentioned in a press interview. In the attacking line despite the absence of Jarrod Bowen there are weapons as Hull have the third best attack in the league and the first best in the center better than that of Wolves. I think that if Atkins succeeds and closes the defensive gaps we will see an incredible second round from the Tigers. Of course, I will honor this 3.00 with a medium recognition stake.

JPG.JP.JPG

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
9/12/2017

JPG.jpg

I'm not interested in the guests in any case today. But outside of office they are unstable and no one can trust them. On the contrary, I could easily trust a team that in today's match has 110% better form, 60% better attack and 64% better defense and that has scored in 90% of its home matches and ends up scoring 1.60 goals per home match on average serum I mean, what else can I want if I add that it has prospects of an increase and that it is strengthened by the return of its four main players in contrast to the absences of the visiting team today. And I'm just asking. A performance of 2.50 that is given to her today is not enough to make you take a risk with such statistics. Many words are unnecessary here. For me, it's worth the risk and I'm joining her with a mid-attacking stake on a day when I can take a lot of risks. Either I'll eat my face or I'll be vindicated.

JPG.JP.JPG

Reactions: ALEX
16/12/2017

JPG.jpg

And just when the Gillingham horses have gotten a little over their heads, the away defeat in Plymouth came and I hope it didn't demotivate them. However, despite the difficult ranking position they are in, they show admirable combativeness and endurance. Their opponents today "Bristol Pirates" also have very big problems away from home and if there is an advantage for Gillingham to win, it is clearly this today. If Rovers were somehow in a better situation, I wouldn't even look at the bunch. Gillingham is doing well defensively, but this year's problem is purely offensive. You can't have the 8th best defense in the class against megabeasts and lose points by having the XNUMXth worst attack in the class. I'm going to risk it anyway today, both because of performance and because of the need for points.
I'll go in midfield and cover.

JPG.JP.JPG

Reactions: Gambler33 and ALEX
16/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The difference between the two teams is 5 points and the host Barnet is in the last position of the standings. A home team that is given a 2.05 performance as if it is a big favorite to win the match. Yes, I'm not saying that she has 5 matches to win at home, but guys, the other one is also burning for points and has also had a good run away from home in the last matches. For me these elements are huge to chase this 3.75 in performance. I think that we will have an open match but under difficult conditions but I think that Morecambe will score a goal today and the defensive function is at a good level. I will go with medium stake in the double and cover in the draw with a goal.

JPG.JP.JPG

16/12/2017

JPG.jpg

A big match for Nigel Atkins' HAL in Cardiff against the runner-up local team. The coach from Birkenhead took on the most difficult moment for the Tigers, who were struggling just above the zone. The bet for the new coach is to set up the base of the defensive line which is literally falling apart due to the wrong tactics of the former coach Leonid Slutsky. If Atkins succeeds and binds the defensive line then we will all see a HAL jump out front and unstoppable as offensively they have the second best attack in the division after that of Wolves. The bet is big as the team is only 15 points behind the play-off position and a distance like that in English leagues of this scope is covered I could easily say with a good second round. So I'm going with Hal and coverage of course.

JPG.JP.JPG

17/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The match in Highbury, London, one would say that it is completely divided in almost all points. From standings, form, defenses, attacks, general background. So we will look for other elements. One of them is that Fleetwood has scored in 80% of their games while away from home, Boro has had a clean sheet in only 10% of their games. This leads us to the conclusion that Fleetwood will probably score today, statistically speaking. The second element is the very recent history which says that in the two last year's matches played at this stadium in October and April, Fleetwood won with the same score in both matches, 2-0. You'd all think we went all out for a point in Fleetwood town. However, we also have something very good.
I will pay close attention to this item. This year, 70% of the total goals and 63% of the away goals are achieved by Peterborough in the second half. It is a team that plays despite the fatigue of the opponent, while at the same time showing a very good physical condition. Apart from that, I will say that her offensive line with Madison and Marriott is a mortal danger, especially from outside the seat. If he manages to hold on in the first half defensively, because Fleetwood is superior there, then he has a very good chance of breaking last year's history against them. I will go with a mid-attacking stake and with a score draw due to the mediocre defense of the two teams.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
23/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The "Wolves" continue their frenzied course and their statistics are literally turning green both inside and outside the seat. However, we are not looking for her victories but her missteps. We didn't play with Sunderland in the game, we didn't play with Wenste away, but in the match it's worth the risk, even if Ipswich has eight central players away from home. McCarthy has a way of plugging the hole. Apart from that, if the defense plays seriously and with a plan, the chances of a positive result increase due to the excellent offensive line that it has at this particular moment. In my opinion, Ipswich is a killer of big teams and this problem they have now in the midfield will not make me ignore them. Besides, the recent away win against Derby County showed that even a defense can play if it wants to and kill big teams where they don't expect them. The visitors are very close to the promotion play-off positions and indeed if they succeed and have a good holiday season starting from Saturday with Wolves and then with QPR - DERBY - FULHAM until the New Year they will be in the first positions and prepare transfers in January to hit course of promotion. I will take a low stake risk on Ipswich winning. I believe it will go up from 9.00 which is now.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
Reactions: scaouter
Answer: ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS by THEEO-007

@11.00 ipswitch is at 365, I think it's fine here and you don't need to wait for tomorrow, the performance ceiling is here.

23/12/2017

JPG.jpg

I think Portsmouth's streak of three consecutive victories is very close to being broken. Shrewsbury Lions have all the elements you need in my opinion to win. The most important of all is that they look to close a belly of three failed results, with the home win over Blackpool the previous season. With a very strong percentage of home wins in 80% of the matches, they look very strong in the match, presenting a very good offensive line and defensive stability, while their goal has not been breached in 70% of the matches. I think that her good defense will be the key to victory today as she has a percentage of 84% of her goals in the first half. I'll go with a nailed point and a clear high stake.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
23/12/2017

JPG.jpg

After the home win against Morecambe and the climbing from the bottom of the standings, Barnet is given a huge opportunity today in the second series match at home, not only to get morale going into Boxing day with a different air, but also to start to escape from the last positions for the good. The instability of the Cheltenham defense away from home is a very important card for Barnett today and if he works it right he will leave with the three points. I believe that defensively the home team has Cheltenham, but the issue is to show that they can attack as well, as they did with the two goals they scored in Morecambe last season. I think that the hosts are coming with renewed morale and are clearly closer to victory for me. Together with them and again without coverage and with an intermediate stake.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

We said that in some posts above. The biggest bullshit in English betting is for a team to train and you beat them against every game they play. It's like punching a knife. And, of course, there is no one in a million chance of escaping the bloodshed. So we played against the Wolves with Ipswich, the horses fought but eventually lost in the goal. But now the WOLVES have in front of them the lions of DEN. And of course the question is whether lions can see wolves. I say that they can fight them really well. Why do you say that, Theodore, some will say. So they have the fifth best defense in the league but also the fifth best attack inside the seat. Secondly, the DEN in such matches takes place in the literal fireplace. I have seen dozens of games in recent years with Millwall playing inside with big teams and I have seen one thing. They have the most fanatical atmosphere of all the other stadiums in the Championship and they drug the players to such a point that they become very dangerous for the opponent. And of course, some well-wishers will say "leave us, Theodore, with your English vine philosophies". And then I simply will not tell these kittens, but I will simply show the third piece of evidence.
JPG.JP.JPG
The two above teams were defeated in December. They were much higher ranked than now and they have very good sets, especially defensive ones. And they ate 2-3 pieces and straightened. I won't explain anything else. Everything for me will be decided by a key. And the key is Millwall's attack. Very experienced but a bit slow. But you know what. The experience, no matter how heavy you are to be aggressive in such a match with such a crowd next to you, makes your mind take such turns that it makes you confuse the opposing defenders for fun. And the result is to beat teams like Sheffield United and Middlesbrough who in recent years especially the second specializes in defense installations. I will also emphasize one last thing which is also important. In the last four games, the Wolves also have a problem with scoring, as they won the three matches with 1-0, i.e. the goal with a clean sheet, while in the fourth they drew 0-0 with Sunderland at home. It is a big challenge, so let's see if the Millwall lions will manage to break the clean sheet against the Wolverhampton Wolves. Personally, I think they can do damage.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The match here seems equal, but Oxford reacts better away from home than Gillingham does inside. The crushing of Oxford Bulls at home to Wigan with an incredible 0-7 was a resounding slap that I believe will wake them up. On the other hand, Gillingham's last two wins over Fleetwood and Bristol Rovers were I would say expected due to the really bad situation of these two teams in the last games. I actually bet on both teams at once, but I won't do it anymore if they don't show another face. The bulls' weapon this year is the very valuable offensive line, while defensively they are better off the bench. The key to her tactics is for the team to play a conservative first half and to come out aggressively in the second. I think that Oxford has the potential to make a much better progress than it has so far and I would say that it has the material to get into the playoff positions. I will go with them but also with coverage because Gillingham is quite a dangerous team and I think we will have a score in the match.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

Swindon's win against Crewe last season came at the right time I would say. For what reason. Because the last two matches of the year are played at home and indeed today against the pioneer Luton and the next match against the second Notts County. It is easy to see that with two wins they enter not only the playoffs, but with the new season they are setting goals for the future as well. What else is left of hope in the English lower leagues? The home team has already shown that if they lose in such matches, they lose with their heads held high. The two pioneers will not have an easy competition in the furnace of the county ground. So Swindon is coming today to prove to us that their very good progress away from home can be achieved at home as well. So what's the best thing to have a "second Wolves" opponent, because that's what Luton is today. So what should the hosts do today? The improbable attack and defense they have in the last matches away from home should be applied to Luton. A positive result against the top team in the division will show that a) they can fight for something very good down the road, since this match shows the high potential of the team b) they can fight equally against the runners-up Notts County with morale but also the hope for a new good result. The course of the team until today shows that it can set ambitious goals. Besides, we are also on boxing day where we can see all the crazy things happening and the numerous fans of Swindon to enjoy a great fight of their team.

JPG.jpg

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

Dear friends of England Tomahawks. Those of you following this article will remember Preston's standings last month on such dates and that we had received a beautiful 4.00 raki from lillywhites here . They were just above the relegation positions then, but after a month they are two points behind the promotion barrage. Crazy journey of a month. And all of you blessedly say to yourselves "come on baby Preston let's tear apart the "villagers". Dear friends, have you ever eaten a stick from a village girl. Don't be so lucky. Oakwell, according to the English sportswriters, is a powerful seat. The "tykes" are newly enlightened in the category they are fighting well, I would say, and their position is not where they are now. And how can it be when in the last 5 games, four are away from home, while the fifth is against Derby County, one of the first positions. Where can you get points with experts in the category rivals. And if we go even further back, you will see that before the start of the away match series, she played against all the top teams. It is reasonably accepted that her position in the standings is due to her bad match schedule. Dear friends, know that if she succeeds and he will save it due to the hot Oakwell. An Oakwell that until November 4th was all-powerful, along the way was devastated by defeats against some of the best teams in the division of Derby, Cardiff, Leeds and which brought zero seat advantage. Today, against Preston, the "villagers" have to fight to once again show the glory to their headquarters and indeed on boxing day. I will go nail with the home team and midfield stake without discussing it. With them with hope.

JPG.JP.JPG

Last edited:
Answer: ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS by THEEO-007

Good luck with your choices

26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

I have a lot of difficult points today because of boxing day. The host Burton of Clough is going to make a very strange streak. You come from behind with two consecutive wins to prove two things. First, that if he wants to play a strong defense, he can do it as he did a few games before, when he had lowered the rolls, and secondly, and more importantly, he should show that the sterile days offensively are over. The ideal opponent to accept it is the Yorkshire Peacocks. The hosts, despite the high flying they are doing, I would say that they do not inspire confidence due to instability of results. In fact, I would say that they are favored by the circumstances of the results of the other teams and succeed out of nowhere and enter the play-off positions. I think that a good Burton has them for cleaning and I will of course go with them with cover.

JPG.JP.JPG

26/12/2017

JPG.jpg

Very strange game here in central essex. In the last five games in the griffin park, Bradford presents a very strange sign. Those contenders for high positions she finds in front of her, she wins them, while in those groups from the middle and below she grants draws. Wins over Leeds and Fulham, draws against Sunderland, Burton and Barnsley. Aston Villa is currently among the contenders for promotion and based on this sign, the seat looks strong. Villa looks a little out of shape in the last matches as they have to win in four matches but still get the point of a draw. We have also said in a previous article that the hosts are a second half team, so the visiting Villa will have to play carefully at that point but also hit it when they can. However, Villa also has its Achilles heel. In away matches from 15 to 25, he concedes all the goals in the first half, while in the second half, the problem occurs in the twenty minutes between 50 and 70. He must pay special attention to these points given that he does not have two main experienced defenders, one of whom is injured of which John Terry is. Villa have also shown a significant downward trend in the attacking line in the last month in contrast to the home team who have seen an uptick, albeit a small one. The next matches of the teams are for Villa away against Middlesbrough in a very difficult game, while Bradford is again playing against Wensday and with a chance of two wins it will be in the playoffs. The striker Lasse Vibe will pass a fitness test before the game and will probably play when the attack line of MELLISS will be strengthened in a final effort as Vibe is one of the best scorers of the team. I think that the home team is closer to the victory given that if they manage to make a triple hit then they take a fighting position under the promotion bars and the second round will be of great interest for them. We went with a medium stake but with a low return.

JPG.JP.JPG

JPG.JP.JPG
We won the match on points. Yes, strange as it may seem Aston Villa ate up the goals exactly where I indicated. In the two time zones of the first and second half.

Last edited:
30/12/2017

JPG.jpg

The Nottingham of Mr. (God bless him) Marinaki is going like a sheet of paper in a wind turbine. Her instability is comic-tragic. She goes to prepare her results, eats a snack and damn it goes downhill again. Makes the defense spoils the offense, spoils the defense makes the offense. A lot of stuff. And you also have soft-spoken Marinakis supporting Warburton. Out of place and time. The team has good material and its management is shit. On the other hand, Mavrogates have fallen into the relegation zone and if they don't come together they will have a big problem in the future. Anyway, they showed with the draw in Wolverhampton and indeed with 10 players from 62 that they have a man when they want. They played impressively and defensively stifled the drugged Wolves forwards. I think that with such a match, Nottingham will not escape the bad result.

SUNDERLAND (4.00)
DRAW g/g (4.75)

0 - 1

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...