DOVE
solarobservation.blogspot.gr
BMP.png

image.jpg

Last edited:
Long-term THEC-007 estimation.

Direct rise

First favorite on
Sunderland which has made many possible transcriptions, has a very good total and has the batt set to stand in the highest category.
Followed by
Burnsley which I believe will be based on its seat this year as well as its explosive nature. It has been proven over the past few years that when he is struggling he can accomplish many things.

PLAY-OFF

We started with
Peterborough who has a very strong team but has given Jack Marritt's star in Dundee County and is a bit aggressive. But he still has good aggressive choices, but he is a team based mainly on the midline.
Η
Bradford has been boosted significantly this year and shows upcoming battle to rise. A bad team in the off-season and I'm expecting to do the same this year.
Η
Portsmouth with Kenye Jacket I fancy it's time to make the big step. A good and solid team and I believe it will be well-guided technically. The headquarters and here will be the basis for this year's journey.
Η
Charlotton is the last choice, though it has made me difficult as I have competitors like Southend and Oxford. A team with a strong batt for the category and shows that it has the backgrounds to claim the rising. She plays calm soccer and enjoys her very nice play with vertical ballas. If it succeeds in stabilizing its performance, it does not lose most of its profits.

Relegation

Η
Walsall first runner. It has a very small footprint and in case of injuries it will find itself in a very difficult position. Despite her coach's assurances that he will lose the game very hard a dazzling fear has spread to the ranks of her fans.
Η
Accrington I have not considered the experience but the roster should be kept in such a category. I weighed it next to the other groups in the category and did not get out of it. I find it very difficult for him to do so.
Η
Floyd the last few years have shown a steady downward trend and every year it is worse. Unstable in performance, he broke down and his seat and helper god. In a difficult position this year I believe.
I'm closing with her
Wicom which also came this year but I have had difficulty in deciding about it. I think that, as a matter of fact, the batt set up a good team, but her experience will be the one that will make her adventurous. I can not compare her to either Gyllenham or Rothdell or Bristol Rovers.

Groups of great surprises

First runner or neo-british
Luton who is a team thirsty for this category, has made powerful transcripts and has a fanatical world that follows her everywhere. I think he has all the backgrounds.
Followed by
Glinnham which was for me the murderer of this category. I remember last year after a lottery winner made an amazing come back starting with a huge victory away from home. The same can do this year as it has retained its core and remains risky.
And I will close the article with the third flagon that is
Wimbledon. It was reinforced by its financial fans (owning 80% of the stock) and made good transcripts, but it also showed to the friendly that this year will bite very badly many rivals where they hit the boys.

Last edited:
CARD OF GENERAL STATISTICS OF 1 IN ENGLAND

BMP.png

BMP.png

The first two races are impressive with 46% of the away hosts of the host teams.

The last tab is very important for us because we can build a deep-seated research with great surprises.

In low English, I have two terms that I work after many years of engagement
The terms do not concern groups of specific potential but groups in their entirety.

1) The more negative results a team has, the shorter it is to have a positive result.

2) The more positive results a team has, the shorter it is to have a negative result.

On the board, therefore, we see strong teams have started with 2 defeats and are Bertone - Oxford - Bristol Rovers.

That's why I deserve to be watching.

: sign:

Last edited:
TEAMS IN THE HEADLINER

I had written to some coin before the start of the championship that the German coaches in a crappy fashion are sticking to the English championship. Another confirmation is Daniel Stenel, who, apart from some races with Hanover in Germany, has no other experience. But he made a Barnsley very strong, disciplined and extremely dangerous. Using 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 in the two first legs managed to level two good teams. Especially in yesterday's Yorkshire over at Bradford he showed very good self. And the important thing is that it keeps zero in defense. German tactics are all starting from the front.

Carl Robinson's Oxford off-season has not shown anything aggressive and defensive in the first two games, but he is very vulnerable. Yesterday he lost to Flintwood with 0-2 yesterday, but we have to say that he helped the coincidence as the main goalkeeper Shimon Eastwood dropped his hand in the preheating just before the start of the game. However, it is a fact that the bulls have begun to play this season and must change that because they will drop the morale of the team and start fingers early.

Swallow fans should be picked up after the two successful results they made in the first races. The low-battery group Battweed made short-range moves from lower classes, causing fears for fans that the team would go barefoot. Dean Kitsch's coach said the team would be a very difficult opponent for all and would sell her tomato very expensive. Then you did not hear him. At that moment I was silent for the smiles for a decent fight, and they were back again.

Nagel Klaf has big issues in Bertone's defense line. Aggressive team in yesterday's match against Glinnham played against her opponent but all were judged in the defense. With two systems, 5-3-2 and 4-3-3 saw his team losing, although he has a lot of defensive players like Bridford, MacFieldin, McCormick, Terner. Maybe it is the wrong concentration in the game but personally I have the impression that another team needs another development. Last year, for example, in Chopinips with 4-1-4-1 development, he made many victories, several of which were out of the box.

With McNulti's summer retirement from Coventry's offensive, the team this year showed a clear phase-creation problem. The big gun is her defense, which is fighting until the end of the season, but Robpin has to find a way to make phases and score. Although he made the transfer of Baccagio, the player shows that he wants adaptation time this time. The same happens with Huila and Andrew. Players must learn one another and only then the attacking line will start to bear fruit.

Last edited:
THE NEXT OF THE ENGLISH CATEGORY 1

Southend United's Chris Powell should get a "lifetime ban" and "horrific" Plymouth Argyle didn't even deserve nil points
Plymouth Argyle returned to Home Park on Saturday for League One and played 1-1 with an impressive Southend United, but it was a point gained by many of the Green Army.
Graham Carey's penalty was canceled out by a spot kick by Southend's Jason Demetriou, after Ryan Taylor was adjudged to have fouled Timothee Dieng seven minutes before half-time.
Argyle manager Derek Adams and Southend counterpart Chris Powell then created the football history by becoming the first managers in the game to be red carded as tempers began to boil, but the things calmed down in the second half and neither side was able to find that winning goal.
All in all, it was far from a vintage Argyle performance and the Green Army felt there was a lot of improvement needed if they were to last season's seventh finish in League One.

What John Brayford says Burton Albion must do after loss at Gillingham

John Brayford says Burton Albion will just have to work harder to improve their defensive solidity in League One.
The Brewers have conceded five goals in their first two games of the season, losing 3-1 at Gillingham on Saturday to follow a 2-1 opening-day defeat against Rochdale.
DESPITE taking the lead at Priestfield through Liam Boyce's headed goal, Nigel Clough's side found themselves open up too regularly by the partnership of Brandon Hanlan and Tom Eaves.
Burton's back four of Brayford, Kyle McFadzean, Ben Turner and Damien McCrory were all regulars during their two Championship campaigns.
0_EAI_GFC_v_BAFC_110818_0067.jpg

Tom Eaves scores his second goal against Burton Albion
Defensive work is not only to defenders, of course, and Albion will want to stifle their opponents better across the pitch.
But Brayford believes that familiarity at the back should have a positive impact.
Asked if their early struggles were down to the adjustments required from the Championship to League One, he said: "Possibly, but it probably shouldn't be really.

Saddlers Fans React To Draw With Scanthorpe

Word on the tweet is back this week as we look across social media to see the reactions of Walsall fans following yesterday's draw with Scanthorpe United at Glanford Park.
Lee Novak opened the scoring on fifty-four minutes after poor defending from the Saddlers but Zeli Ismail went down under a challenge from Matt Lund on sixty-four minutes and sent his penalty with ease as the Saddlers gained a valuable point b ???? but it should have been all three.
Wave after wave of Saddlers attacks kept S **** horpe's defense on the backfoot all afternoon but Saddlers just did not manage to make our chances count.
We have four points from six and head into next Saturday game with Gillingham knowing victory will see us go into top six b ???? albeit early we are now starting to look up rather than down.

Scanthorpe United needs time to gel

Scanthorpe United had to settle for a point when they took on Walsall at Glanford Park.

The Iron took the lead through a Lee Novak strike just after half time but was pegged back when Zeli Ismail won and scored a penalty.
The visitors had the best of chances during the game but were unable to take them as a combination of poor finishing, the woodwork and good saves from Rory Watson kept them out.
Like last week, there were six new signings in the Scanthorpe starting line up and manager Nick Daws feels it will take a little time for the side to gel.
But the result means Scanthorpe is unbeaten after their first two games ahead of a big game against Sunderland next week.

Tafari Moore's Plymouth Argyle kicked his own leg to win penalty, says Southend United manager Chris Powell
Southend United manager Chris Powell claims Plymouth Argyle right-back Tafari Moore kicked his own leg that leads to a penalty.
Referee John Busby looked like he was not going to award the spot-kick but on the advice of one of the linesman he decided to give it.
Graham Carey stepped up to convert the penalty but it was not long before Southend had a penalty of their own to level things up.
0_Red-card.jpg

Referee John Busby tries to restore after a touchline confrontation between Argyle manager Derek Adams and Southend boss Chris Powell Powell, who was shown a red card along with Argyle boss Derek Adams, said Busby should have trusted his own instincts as he was closer to the action.
"It's not one, it is quite simple," said Powell of Argyle's penalty.
"When you see it again, the referee was closer, he said he felt it was not a penalty.
"The assistant linesman said 100 per cent that it was a penalty, so he has taken his word.
"They are a team and I understand that and they do work together but when you see it Moore kicks the back of his own leg.
"Then we find ourselves 1-0 down but I think the response and the attitude of the players was first class.

Prehistory

Matches this week show very ambiguously.
I believe we will be surprised but also tough.
So we started with prehistory.
What matches do not exist do not contain prehistory.
Opinions and opinions naturally accepted.

BMP.png

Possible betting - First goal.

Very important tables especially for the beginning.
The aggressive wickets and scoring are the most confident solutions for the teams now that the defenses are still unmatched.

CORONADO_image_1.jpg

CORONADO_image_2.jpg

SHREWSBURY - BLACKPOOL

First of all, we see Suribusbury not having any points but having a good prelude with Blackpool, which, after Boyer's fugue, looks crammed. The homeowners have no extra points and play in the home which is an advantage.

CORONADO_image_1.jpg

While looking at the statistics we can see that Sriadsbury's defense is quite steel. Especially in the last two games, Charloton scored two goals. Both teams are aggressive, but they do not have a final try.

Reactions: eferatapsaria
Answer: ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS - 1th English Class.

Matches this week show very ambiguously.
I believe we will be surprised but also tough.
So we started with prehistory.
What matches do not exist do not contain prehistory.
Opinions and opinions naturally accepted.

BMP.png

SCIERSBURY ASOUS AND WOLSOL-TZILIMHAM X WITH A FIRST EYE special to the game offered for both both have started well in the 2 first races, a tie even between them would leave them positive for the follow-up
You will analyze the chart with your own eyes

Reactions: THEO-007

He freely wrote a brother for the points in the machets.
Even me helped me answer or to look deeper some points that I did not mention but the most important thing to make a chat.
I have an experience of many years, but the views are welcome and helpful.
For Gillingham I also agree on the hour but we will have to see towards the end of the week and the absences.

With regard to the prehistory, the things are totally ambiguous this week.
Even the Wicom-Rovers match that is not a draw is between two teams that are defeated and it is possible a draw.
Like the bourgeoisie at Bertone - Doncaster is just one draw but they have a Burton with two defeats playing and a Doncaster with two wins so far to show a lot of curiosity. Here, with two defeats, Bertone can not even think of what will happen with a third and even a run.
I do not think we should take this week's note because we do not have to be serious about it.

Answer: ENGLAND TOMAHAWKS - 1th English Class.

My three-year-olds are in action this Saturday.

Barnsley - AFC Wimbledon

Peterborough United - Luton Town

Walsall - Gillingham

The first two players are playing with the two best teams in this category at the moment.

You want to have nothing at all.

And why not have ......

: beers1:

ENGLISH TRILIZE SYSTEM

I will test this week the triceps system I have developed in the following article.
The system is very good when hunting surprises or great returns by giving amazing rates while being very good and in returns. I'm going to try it because it raises my 6 games to 9 and so I have the ability to hunt for more surprises while I can make good returns in lost spots.
I recommend it for a game to everyone.

Trilis system.

The system plays 9 races in 8 triad development, and only in horizontal - vertical - triangle triangle.
I will play it on 1-2-3.
The whole system is 56 columns and I will test it with the same amount.

We are still at the beginning of the championships.

ENGLAND LEAGUE CUP

League Cup today and with the singles I'm going to deal with are some teams in 1 England.

First of all we play Barnsley who plays outside of Blackpool's headquarters, which since the coach of Beer has resigned. We have pointed out that he has a very serious problem at least in the race. A serious Barnsley I think it will not have a problem since Blackpool needs to focus its interest.

We go with Oxford, who has a good team, but he has two episodes in the championship. A victory is needed to stimulate morality. I think the point is perfect for success.

Walsol is coming from home in the away game against Tranmire with a very high morale but the most important with a tough team. There is a difference of one category with Tranmire, which has some absences but I do not believe that a topic will be created. I'm going with Wolsol's psychology here.

This is followed by Floyd, who shows from the coach's statements that he is going to qualify for the next round, as Baron has said the qualifiers are like blood in his team as they will strengthen the team's cash which is absolutely necessary.

BMP.png

Yesterday in the games I chose in the league cup, there were many things about the low English.
First of all, many racing logos and statements are points that should be avoided as a quest for choices.
Secondly, the flow of agonies can be such that you can come to heaven in the hell and vice versa. Third, there are no strong and finished teams. These are dogs and overturned situations. And finally the most important. THE SERIES. If you succeed and you can make the crossings correctly you will become rich in a racing game. WASHING ARM. All the magic of low English is hidden inside. I'm barking right and right now. Yesterday and another proof.
The attitude of these categories is unbelievable. The more their moths are spawned, the more lions become.

WIMBLEDON and OXFORD

Gumbledon thinks she will have her best year this year for many years to come. If I do not get away with it this year, it will be very funny. At least this has shown to the friendly preparation. They will be blatantly overlooked this year.
Yesterday at the League Cup he left Portsmouth outside the headquarters.
Some will say that in the League Cup the teams play half. These cups were first made to play small-time players to show their value, and secondly the clubs making the rounds are financially boosted with borrowers and translators to boost the championships to become very interested. And let's not say a few words to you in contrast to Portsmouth's nests. In the last winning match with Blackpool outside the championship, and right in the league match for the League Cup with Wimbledon headquarters.

CORONADO_image_1.jpg

The conclusion is yours to make.
I see from my side a very strong possibility of Portsmouth, which even in the changes he has made first-time players. This shows the great value of Wimbledon, in particular. Both defensive and aggressive have been very strong since they were ahead and overturned the score without any other goal while at the same time a major problem in Portsmouth emerged that many were afraid of. The lack of a good squadron as yesterday, Connor Chaplin, who is a second-level striker, did nothing.
On Saturday we have Barnsley - Wimbledon and after the crash of Barnsley yesterday, and with Blackpool back in the cup for me, the Wimbledon points have been up for me.

But the cup is not closed here.
Yesterday we beat Oxford against Coventry after two consecutive defeats in the championship and at the same time rise of bull morale. But the subject focuses on Oxford's attack line, which shows that I'm just waking up. And the much more positive point is that Obika is activated by shooting.
The next game we have in Portsmouth - Oxford and I think the situation will be difficult for Pompeys given the lack of striker.

Last edited:

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...