Awesome Maccabi even with a few absences. Unfortunately we lost a great deal of the profits from Red that I would play and pre-match with 1,85 performance and above, so I told 2,8 to drop it at the beginning of the 2 half-time half. The result showed that he lost by state ...
It's the last live bet ...
Total: + 13,8 / 10
YX1: Tomorrow's 2x remains with Bayern / Zalgiris.
YX2: I mean to throw PAO's 2 too. While still playing without a play maker, he has great organizational weakness. Once Pangos / Heurtel return, they will be by far the most accomplished team. I'll see it tomorrow though
2 months after the post I made the 2 unanswered defeats in the point, the situation comes to confirm me completely, and I'm going to write 10-15 draft thoughts on what is PAO.
1) PAO is 8-5 and 6th with 2 wickets from outside the play-offs. A pillow that would be much larger (personally I think 10-3 would be normal based on performance) and explain why. He lost to Villerbaune by winning by 13 at the start of the 4th quarter and by 8, 4 minutes before the end where he scored 2 points. With Armani he gained 7 points, 3,5 minutes before the end. With Alba, Argyris the Great managed to play with the same 5k for 20 minutes and with 5 players over 42 minutes !!! Of course, he also won a derby in the prolongation with the UCPP. All other wins are clear, even the one with Zalgiris.
With all of the above, he is entitled to 1-2 wins more and of course he would have had them if it had not been for Argiris.
2) The first positive of the above is the removal of Argyris, but the negative remains which is bad planning. A programming that is so bad not for the first time, but has become a habit of recent years. You start every year with a coach that before Euroleague starts, half want it and the other half say "to see, let's not judge". Same with Djordevic, with Ivanovic, with Pedulakis, again with Pedulakis, with Pascual (although there was a different season 2) etc ...
But all this seemed at first to be a coincidence and perhaps the president's anomaly or whim, but now it's more than ever a nice trick !!! So a great trick, covering the initially reduced budget, 2 of the bad choices that are charged to the departed and not the new coach and of course we never go F4, but always have a very sweet 4d taste in regular time or arbitration unfairness. in play-offs.
3) With all of the above, if you had a serious coach from the beginning and did all his tastes, then you would both be stripped. Besides, you wouldn't go to the trash for 2-3 wins that would probably get you a step up the ladder, maybe with an advantage, maybe a more blatant opponent in the play-offs.
4) All this is the theory of coaches, presidents, players, scoring etc, but the most basic is now. PAO now without one of the many weights (the biggest) called Argyris, comes 4 turns before the end of the first round with 1-8 which should have been 5-10 and personally I believe the goal is to close the 3st round in 1h, which is pretty easy. It would be if we were at 8-10 and that's why I just stressed it out. Because it's another to play "free" and as a favorite and another as forced to win. Also to say that for me the biggest of all matches is the one with Fener. And why do you throw it in, and why do you go up, and why do you push it out of the playoffs, though it's early. 3nd goal is the matches with CSSKA inside and Maccabi except when absent. Totally loose the match with Real out.
And now let's go to some observations:
1) Bovora in the 2 Euroleague bench matches (3 with Baskonia) showed by far the best face of this year's PAO. These are the only 3 games that PAO played defensively (the 4th worst of Euroleague), made terrible rotation and time management of key players with many changes that did not affect evolution, continued the strong attack (1st in Euroleague yesterday) and had no gaps intervals
2) Pitino in 2 matches (LFS-Barca), disappointed me and I explain the reasons: He didn't use Wael at all and was by far the best tall. And I disagree that he couldn't play because of Milutinov / Tomic. At least in their changes, he had to play.
He played too much with Papagiannis who has to save and become a basketball player. After the lad doesn't do it. End. It allowed Kalathis many triples that his predecessors and most notably Vovoras had cut. Certainly Nick is a playmaker but this is his weak point even if this year is his best season so far. He sidestepped Papapetrou several times yesterday in awesome form. He stayed very much with Thomas while showing that he was not having a good day.
Generally he was stuck on a plan that many times showed he wasn't coming out.
Don't misunderstand them !!! It goes without saying that Pitino is a P-capital trainer, and Vovoras an apprentice magician, but the first evidence shows he is trying to give PAO another style he sees in the future, but until then something tells me we can eat some cuffs tossed.
3) PAO I say it over and over again has players and team for 8hrs and subplots for something better, but wanted to do 3 things. A coach (done), a Milutinov type center (we are too far since we have the worst center of 18), and 2-3 skaters as 2nd picks
4) Nick makes his best season at PAO (or one of the best) and let's hope he gets injured. He also always has the evil Genaris-Febaris in front.
5) The district is working clockwise but needs to be tighter on defense (ALL. Not when Nick comes out to be Dogs on the ground)
6) Waeli and Mitoglu are essential units of the game even with the shortest time. It is inconceivable that they play little as nothing.
7) Brown-Bentil-Johnson and Pappas in the way I write them, have been performing at least as a whole. Certainly 2-3 of them need to leave and come with other florists, even with less money.
And I'll close with the following two:
1) Get instantly tall. We can't go with Papagiannis until the end and get an ass high just before the playoffs. It will be a crime and with what I write the crime will have a name.
2) With taxation now at 22% from 45% by 2020, excuses don't exist !!! Money is there
The good thing about this year with Panathinaikos is that it has a lot of players who can easily find the basket, even from the three pointers (except for the tall ones everyone else can hit the three points). So if he finds a way to play better defense and work the blocks out to get the rebounds then he can also win away against big teams. And yesterday he was close to scoring, at 34 he was 4 points if I remember well against Barcelona where his pancakes would get a basic jersey in other groups.Pitino has t Ono and wait doume.O little time of Papapetros and Mitoglou because yesterday was loaded with early fouls, while the Wiles went very well yesterday as he played, the earmarked in position 4 and not 5, so has told Pitino.
As for Pedoulakis, Giannakopoulos's biggest mistake and he admitted himself, I totally agree on changing at least 2 players to 5 in priority and in a good shooting guard with a good shot.
Today we had a day going nail for triumph, but for half a point, the absolute was lost.
Maccabi started out the night loud and although she was a little late in the funeral, she got the win with a 2-digit lead.
Efes, on the other hand, continues the series, and tomorrow's CSSKA ace closes 2d.
Real were the lucky point of the day, having advanced for the first time at the end of the 3rd period, reaching +9 at the end. Armani lost the last attack to lose the bet.
Lucky for Real, we lost it to Barcelona, where it was +18, 2 minutes before the end and +15 at the end, but with a basket in the last second it was +13 and so we lost the bet by half a point.
So are the tomorrow with the ASSP ace at -2,5 and the CSSKA ace to close out the 2d.
All day long I am ready to play the 2-sided downhill and somewhere something holds me back. What was that? What we saw in the last 5 minutes of the match. What we saw in the end with Fener. What we saw in Barcelona.
When the milkshakes are tight, you want a guy to clean your basket, to make sure the peripherals play their game.
This defeat is the biggest proof that the PAO, without a serious high (and perhaps without a directly unpopular Pope's replacement), is a level 5-8 team. That is, marginally within play-offs and crossovers there.
To have a roster full of awesome players at 1,3,4 and play 15 games without a center and 2 pitches so something frustrating with Fredette is just a shame and unfair to the money you threw.
Today the match was lost in 3 things:
1) We are not tall. Zouli, Vougioukas, and Papagiannis are very modest, so they break us up in the offensive.
2) Too bad Rice was disintegrating when and when the change was going on
3) Very bad choice to put out Kalathis in his 4th foul in the 8th we were at +3. Seeing that the other couldn't, he just gave the match. He had to do what he did in the end. Put him on Bryant and not endanger him on defense.
Fortunately, apart from mental health, we didn't lose any money
So at a time when the fb has gotten into the good of our lives and one more reason now that we are melting into our homes is having fun looking at the different betting teams and giving the other couple from Singapore, Nigeria and Nicaragua .....
South Americans face lesser problem with coronavirus so far, but football clubs
they have already helped their countries more than Europeans with a simple move. According to a report by the Sports Press, there are 14 clubs from Argentina and Brazil - so far - that have requested that their stadiums and training centers be used as medical facilities. Both the interiors and the stadium itself can ideally function as sanitation facilities and be converted into makeshift clinics if needed.