Euroleague 2019-2020

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Zalgiris-Maccabi: 2 (2,72) Stoiximan .

I don't know what is going on (definitely an injury yet) but when the top is at 2,2 in the world and the Stoiximan I'll get it at 2,72 and if Maccabi wins anywhere I'll make a good cash out ... So live and I hope we get the chance ...
Reactions: FunBet

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
17-21 1st 10min (1,95-1,87)

Maccabi plays without Wilbekin and has gone with 10 players (including 2 youngsters).

I get my 2 bets on a Maccabi win 1/10 and go ... It may look small but I don't want to mess around

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Total: + 17 / 10

And there are 2 bets left on UCFS and Efes.

PS: After all, neither is Hunter. Depending on the development I will see if I throw something at Zalgiris though it shows for the festivals ...

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I'll throw it in, though they are limp

Zalgiris (2,1) Stoiximan (3/10) (25-28) ...

If they don't beat this Maccabi without a center, playmaker and just 8 old players (most icebergs), then they are down to the 2nd round

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
7 minutes before the end (61-57)

Cover:

Maccabi (4,1) Stoiximan .

PS: OSFP does not win on racket and at the same time is funnel on the periphery

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Total: + 16,3 / 10

We saved the big cuff, we fell into the big trap of the week.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I also go to 2 special bets on which teams will go to the play-offs.

The top 5 teams in the top5 will certainly be in the playoffs giving only a minimal failure rate to Maccabi in the event of a long absence. However, with only the Wilbekin-Hunter returns, the team is by far the most laid-back this year.

I see PAO almost certain, but it is a team that with a couple of serious injuries can be left out automatically because you do not have the terrible alternatives. eg if Kalathis is left out for 5 games, then PAO will be looking for the next season.

So there are 2 seats (potentially) and I go to:

If Fener is given 1,65 to get in (which I agree but doesn't have value) then why Khimki and Armani are given 2,5+ to stay out?
Come on!!!

Personally, I think that the team with the greatest chances of staying out is Khimki since he has no coach, but he is also starting to get downhill and finally I see Shved-Kurtinaitis. And it's also at -1 by Armani. Of course he has most of the games in round 2 (10), but that may not be a qualifier.

Personally, I consider the 17 victories to be a ceiling that will probably not qualify.

And between Armani and an outsider, I prefer the outsider !!!
So Baskonia. 2 wins difference with Armani, 1 with Khimki. He plays both games inside with a small difference which means that with 2/2 home wins in those matches, he almost relieves the first round.
He plays another basketball in the second round and is the team that steals the qualifications in the end. Powerful seat, "young" coach and very strong material.

I think Armani or Baskonia will close at 8am and 9 is super value.

Khimki: Top8 (NO) (2,5) Stoiximan .
Baskonia: Top8 (YES) (9) Stoiximan .
Reactions: savrinio

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
I also go to 2 special bets on which teams will go to the play-offs.

The top 5 teams in the top5 will certainly be in the playoffs giving only a minimal failure rate to Maccabi in the event of a long absence. However, with only the Wilbekin-Hunter returns, the team is by far the most laid-back this year.

I see PAO almost certain, but it is a team that with a couple of serious injuries can be left out automatically because you do not have the terrible alternatives. eg if Kalathis is left out for 5 games, then PAO will be looking for the next season.

So there are 2 seats (potentially) and I go to:

If Fener is given 1,65 to get in (which I agree but doesn't have value) then why Khimki and Armani are given 2,5+ to stay out?
Come on!!!

Personally, I think that the team with the greatest chances of staying out is Khimki since he has no coach, but he is also starting to get downhill and finally I see Shved-Kurtinaitis. And it's also at -1 by Armani. Of course he has most of the games in round 2 (10), but that may not be a qualifier.

Personally, I consider the 17 victories to be a ceiling that will probably not qualify.

And between Armani and an outsider, I prefer the outsider !!!
So Baskonia. 2 wins difference with Armani, 1 with Khimki. He plays both games inside with a small difference which means that with 2/2 home wins in those matches, he almost relieves the first round.
He plays another basketball in the second round and is the team that steals the qualifications in the end. Powerful seat, "young" coach and very strong material.

I think Armani or Baskonia will close at 8am and 9 is super value.

Khimki: Top8 (NO) (2,5) Stoiximan .
Baskonia: Top8 (YES) (9) Stoiximan .

Ivanovic himself did not fuck with Ivanovic either. Washed up coach, (similar to Mourinho - on a much smaller scale, of course) who has been in free fall for years now. Even the "electrocution" of the change of coach brought only tragic appearances (and left Zaragoza to give birth to ACB, such a mess he presented to Alba, I had years to see) and a win against Barcelona that came in for 30m. they have always been / have been looted and yet they have "almost" failed to defeat. I'll talk about Messina again.

Regarding the very strong material you mention, I disagree. Three identical 5ary features (which for me is the main problem with this one in "ace"), a pg - in front of which Kalathis looks like Berd in the running ability - that I always wonder how he plays key in a Euroleague team with the Argentines not be in the state it was last year, with known long-term Granger type absences and most importantly: No saliva for serious corrective action.

I don't know how much they gave Basconia, I expected it somewhere in the 5th, so - theoretically always - the 9th is worth it but again I wouldn't bet because I just don't think it will qualify. Not even 9th will go.

If I threw some coin (which I may have thrown between us) I would risk Valencia first and then Red.

Good luck anyway.

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
IMG_20200111_224837.jpg

Following on from my worship of Dusko, a feeble parade fading Ivanovic will then be dismissed with a record of 1-9 as it follows a match in the Real and will drop a nun. (Turn it off if the yarn breaks, it's just euroleague for 2 races).

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
The bet in Baskonia (long term) is given at 8 and at the cash-out, I get my money back, whenever I'm gone !!! I keep the Khimki which is now given at 1,75 and I consider it an extra cigar ...

Total: +7, 1/10

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • AEK - PAOK
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: At 03:00 on Sunday (29/03) we set our clock markers for an hour ...