Euroleague 2019-2020

grace_kelly

14 Mar 2013
Vassonia, however, made two corrective actions. After Christon he took his younger brother Dragic.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Let's get some thoughts on PAO's "huge" team. As the wise Pitino said, the team plays as if they are in the all star game !!!

1) Pitino disappointment this year. With the same team last year and +5 players and has managed to show ten times worse face. Mainly in the defense from which he loses almost all matches.
2) This Kalathis finally has to understand that he can't waste 3 fouls in each match to make 2 steals. A thousand times 5 points less than the team with 3 fouls early in each match and 4-5 in the final minutes. He needs to understand that we have no one else to make such a silly foul.
3) How much worse would Pappas be for 10 minutes than having to play critical with 4 players on defense when playing with Fredette, Rise?
4) How much longer do we expect to play with 3 players in ace two and 1 player in 5?
Basically being in the 6th is a great feat if you consider these 2.
Whenever we work or lose the ball ...

To close, the team is marginally a team of 8 and as weird as it may seem, today's defeat looks like a victory since we kept the difference with the team that will probably play for the 8th place.
Personally, what they say we are hitting 4 guys seems so ridiculous ...

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Now I think Khimki has locked it up and I'm going through it. If something changes I will return it. Anyway I'll leave basketball shortly and get back to tennis ...

Total: + 12,8 / 10
Reactions: savrinio

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
PAOK-PAO: 2 (6,05) Stoiximan .

I also throw a football. After a 2-0 draw that should have been a lot bigger and after the last-minute match in Toumba, I think the 6-yard multi is far from over.
And PAOK is absent.

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
The conclusion of the race:

PAO and Khimki are competing for what is the most ridiculous team in the top rack.
Anyone who has seen the last 2 minutes of one and the last XNUMX minutes of the other understands what I am saying.

I won't even go into the subject of coaching to be nonsense, but Kurtinaitis and Pitino have been competing for this honorable position for the past 1-2 months.
Reactions: animusbet

savrinio

17 Jan 2018
PAO and Khimki are competing for what is the most ridiculous team in the top rack.
Anyone who has seen the last 2 minutes of one and the last XNUMX minutes of the other understands what I am saying.
Well, Khimki does:). Let's pay her no entry to the octave ...

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
That's for sure. It's just ridiculous to lose.
Half of her defeats:
1) It is preceded almost to the end
2) For 2-3 minutes makes a pointless foul without aiming to give opponents a shot
3) It loses a shot
4) And finally Shved weighs 1-2 triples from 10 meters in the first 5 '' of the attack

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Halftime with 60-50 at Alba-Real and the first time I see a half-time Cash-out at 99% !!!!

I take it and leave !!!

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
1) Real started the 1st quarter with 41 points !!!
2) Randolph had 19 points in the first 1 minutes
3) Campazzo had 11 assists in the first 1 minutes.
4) Real won in the 9th minute with 22 points and in the half lost 10 !!!

And then we talk about PAO !!!

We focus on CSSKA to close the 2-page and summarize afterwards

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
OSFP-Villerbaunne:

1) 2 (+7,5) (1,95) Unibet (4/10)
2) under155,5 (1,91) Unibet (3/10)
3) 2 (4) Unibet (2/10)

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
Lately I've been talking for more than 1-1,5 months doesn't want us. I lose bets on the chuck, I lose 2k out of 1,3 and generally when I am between 2 bets for some reason I always choose the wrong one.

Yesterday I had been playing under for days and I just saw the 2 new absences of OSFP I went to both the handicap and the double. The result is that we have gone from victory to victory.

Today I was between a marginal CSSKA victory and the Under. I even tried to find it, but nowhere.
So I ended up in the under but then for some reason in the end I dropped 2/2 maybe we were seeing some outburst but Real.

34-36 and a few seconds for Red to drop the ball and the player throws a 3-pointer and 9-10 meters with Heins stuck.

I don't know if CSSKA wins in the end but hell with me.

Total: + 1 / 10

PS: In a race with 4-5 thoughts and eventually 2 bets (I had one in 2 in mind) I finally played the wrong bets and the 3 I let go.

I don't say that often here, but something went wrong and I think I'm going to make a few last bets if the situation doesn't change

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
CSSKA has been rotten for a long time without their attacks. The last three-point unbelievable. The uncertainty and ineptitude that continue will make CSSKA a desirable opponent for everyone else in the Play Offs.

savrinio

17 Jan 2018
I don't say that often here, but something went wrong and I think I'm going to make a few last bets if the situation doesn't change
In general, the Euroleague is difficult to bet on, but I think this year is even more fluid. For me this season it is overly destructive ... I have delivered the weapons for this year, but when your choice clicks, I follow you. You're up to date, I wish you good luck then.
  • Love
Reactions: Kavajim and vaf3

Kavajim

Infobeto Tipster
1 Ion 2012
I'm not talking about misfortune then, because yours is about to hit the head on the wall

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 19:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • AEK - PAOK
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: At 03:00 on Sunday (29/03) we set our clock markers for an hour ...