Eurovision 2016

Eurovisionist

2 Feb 2013
Good evening, all of you
The Eurovision Song Contest 2016 will be the 61st Eurovision Song Contest. It will be held in Sweden for the sixth time after the victory of Mans Zelmerlow with the song "Heroes" in the 2015 competition in Vienna, Austria. On June 8, 2015, Swedish Television Times, SVT, announced that the venue for the competition would be the Ericsson Globe Arena [1] in Stockholm. It will be the third time the competition has been held in Stockholm, after 1975 and 2000, with the latter also being held at the Ericsson Globe. As it happens from 2008 onwards, the competition will consist of 2 Semifinals and the Grand Final. At the Heads of Delegations meeting held on March 16, 2015 in Vienna, it was announced that the preliminary dates for the two semifinals are May 10 and 12, with the final on May 14, 2016.
42 countries will participate in this year's competition. Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Ukraine and Bulgaria returned to the competition after 2, 3, 1 and 2 years of absence respectively. Portugal withdrew from the competition in order to improve its national selection system and is expected to return in 2017. Romania was excluded from the competition, where it was to go with the song "Moment Of Silence" by Ovidiu Anton, due to huge debts to EBU.
This year, the biggest change in the voting system took place since the 1975 competition where the system was presented with the points 1-8, 10 & 12. There will be two sets of points, one of the jury and one of the public, ie each country will give them scores of the jury and the audience separately with the scoring system 1-8, 10 and 12.
SOURCE https://el.wikipedia.org/wiki/Διαγωνισμός_Τραγουδιού_Eurovision_2016

While the rehearsals continue today for the fourth day and the eye and the ear fell on the song of Georgia (Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitaz) the reports speak of something interesting. infegreece.gr: "Sixth rehearsal of the day and the band from Georgia, Nika Kocharov & Young Georgian Lolitazβ ????, is coming on stage with the song Midnight Gold. projector lights and animations, thus giving a sense of psychedelia and kaleidoscope.Their stage presence includes some innovations for Eurovision that we have never seen before, such as mirror effect and double projection effect of the band members on the screen." And from esctips.com: "It's amazing how a great idea can lift a song, and in the case of Georgia, it now looks and sounds like the kind of jury wants in the final." odds are still at good levels for qualifying 2 and top 10 in the final, near 12 with 20, and as time goes by it goes down. That's all for now. HERE the songs with the odds, click on the play icon (blue) to listen and watch the songs.

Eddie: 34.00 to top 10 in the final Georgia, is worth a small bet

Last edited:
Answer: Eurovision 2016

exv parei aystria sto 75 opap 101 151 bet365 kai 200 stihiman
: bb:

The following countries have been able to qualify for the first semifinals

Azerbaijan

Russia

Netherlands

Hungary

Croatian

Austria

Armenia

Czech republic

Cyprus

Malta

For tonight I see Georgia and Norway pass 1,8 and 2 prices.

Top 10 for Saturday's final I'm writing now because the odds are diminishing: LATVIA UK and GERMANY will be surprised to struggle to get into the top ten performance astronomical for me to put something up there in the fault of the buck and the experts.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ertzan

In the fight to qualify for the 61 final of the Eurovision Song Contest held in Stockholm, Sweden, other * 18 countries were thrown under the second semifinals.

These are the countries that qualify for the 2nd Semi Final:

Latvia
Poland
Israel
Serbia
Lithuania
Australia
Bulgaria
Ukraine
Georgia
Belgium

The final
The final will take place on Saturday 14 May, with the participation of a total of 26 countries. From the first semifinals: Cyprus, Azerbaijan, Russia, the Netherlands, Hungary, Croatia, Austria, Armenia, Czech Republic and Malta.

The Swedish hosts went straight to the final and: United Kingdom, France, Germany, Spain, Italy.

As in the semifinals, in the final * the result will be judged by 50% and 50% Judging Committee. The telecast will be held after the 18 participations are completed and will last for 15 minutes.

Change the way the results are presented
It is worth noting that this year, the way the results are presented will change in order to intensify the anxiety for the winner until the end of the competition.

The announcement of the score will now be in three stages. In the first, the 42 participating countries' television networks will announce the grades, from one to ten, which are criticized by professional committees. Then these judges will give their 12 grades. Finally, in the third stage, Eurovision will add the points collected from each country thanks to the viewers' polls, starting from the candidate who gathered the fewer and reaching the one who received the most.

The change was marked "the biggest ever since the introduction of the 12 grade system more than 40 years ago".

Source:philenews

Last edited:

It was difficult to pass both, Georgia to 2.30-2.50 that was worth it.
For tonight I see Georgia and Norway pass 1,8 and 2 prices.

Top 10 for Saturday's final I'm writing now because the odds are diminishing: LATVIA UK and GERMANY will be surprised to struggle to get into the top ten performance astronomical for me to put something up there in the fault of the buck and the experts.

Song versus song to head to green:

Australia vs Ukraine 2
(the best and shocking the song of Ukraine, will go for the first, and one more to break it to Putin.)

France vs Sweden 2
(better than the Swede, and one more Scandinavians were excluded and will have the exclusivity of these countries.)

Germany vs Czech Republic 1
(The German song all say that it will fall down I have another view. They all assert that they are ridiculous about everything she wears etc. But they do not know that k pop aesthetics is a fashion that has partly conquered Europe. amazing. )

Spain vs UK 2
(will be derby close to performance)

Hungary vs Poland 1
(the tallest best, fills the scene, has a better song, versus a modest old-time ballad.)

4bdf91937067691c2c9d754bee7fde6a.jpg

We finally dropped like Germany I'm not betting again.

1. Ukraine - 534 points
  2. Australia - 511
  3. Russia - 491
  4. Bulgaria - 307
  5. Sweden - 261
  6. France - 257
  7. Armenia - 249
  8. Poland - 229
  9. Lithuania - 200
  10. Belgium - 181
  11. The Netherlands - 153
  12. Malta - 153
  13. Austria - 151
  14. Israel - 135
  15. Latvia - 132
  16. Italy - 124
  17. Azerbaijan - 117
  18. Serbia - 115
  19. Hungary - 108
  20. Georgia - 104
  21. Cyprus - 96
  22. Spain - 77
  23. Croatia - 73
  24. United Kingdom - 62
  25. Czech Republic - 41
  26. Germany - 11

Last edited:

Immediately after the end of the big final, the results of the 2 semifinals were released. In 1 the first semi-final was Russia, while Australia was 2. The winning Ukraine took second place in the 2 semi-final. Greece took the 16 position in the 1 semi-final with 44 points.

The results are as follows:

1 Semi Final:

1. Russia * 342 points

2. Armenia 243 points

3. Malta 209 points

4. Hungary 197 points

5. Netherlands 197 points

6. Azerbaijan 185 points

7. Austria 170 points

8. Cyprus 164 points

9. Czech Republic 161 points

10. Croatia 133 points

11. Bosnia and Herzegovina 104 points

12. San Marino 68 points

13. Montenegro 60 points

14. Iceland 51 points

15. Finland 51 points

16. Greece 44 points

17. Moldova 33 points

18. Estonia 24 points

44 grades in Greece came from televoting 22 and the 22 committees. The committees that voted for the Greek song were:

Armenia 3 points

Azerbaijan 6 points

Cyprus 3 points

Montenegro 3 points

Russia 7 points

2 Semi Final:

1. Australia * 330 points

2. Ukraine 287 points

3. Belgium 274 points

4. Lithuania 222 points

5. Bulgaria 220 points

6. Poland 151 points

7. Israel 147 points

8. Latvia 132 points

9. Georgia 123 points

10. Serbia 105 points

11. FYROM 88 points

12. Belarus 84 points

13. Norway 63 points

14. Slovenia 57 points

15. Ireland 46 points

16. Albania 45 points

17. Denmark 34 points

18. Switzerland 28 points

Reactions: tasos1407

The defeat we used to believe in Russia reminded me of Austria with the beard.

Yesterday they did a nice show that I liked okay like the song they put

ERT did not show it

It is supposed to be the way to win Eurovision

I have seen it over 10 times

Last edited:
Reactions: Eurovisionist

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
    Ertzan Ertzan: He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch