F1 2016

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Let's go to the standard thread for 2016.

Two races, the same winner, Rosberg with good performances in general.

What is impressive is Hamilton's two consecutive bad starts.

The Mercedes-Ferrari split has obviously diminished, but the Italian team has breads still believe, although logically like last year on the slopes that will match it will win, which in theory is expected to be more this year.

The biggest pleasant surprise is Haas undoubtedly, with new Verlie guides to show off more important things in the future.

Williams personally has disappointed me so far as I expected her better. Yesterday something went wrong but somewhere along the way he lost it.

kramer700st

Banned
11 Mar 2016
Answer: F1 2016

Last year, the Germans helped Hamilton. This year they will help Roseberg. Ferrari is still far behind, although Reichenen is better this year than last year. And if there is someone who can lead an elbow and make them all a liba it is he. Here he wins the most useless car! With the best you will not get it?

KOUVADOKINIGOS

27 Nov 2012
Thessaloniki

I think it is still too early to draw conclusions
the Mercenaries are just a click away from Ferrari, Rossberg started out loud and Hamilton was loose
what would happen yesterday if the fetel started?
if he did not beat Hamilton damaging him because of the damage being almost 1 second to the round which slower;
Merseys have worked very hard on tires and have reached a very high level in the league so as to minimize the losses when they will exist
have a top engine of one of the top chassis together with a bear bullet and mahlar (with the worst engine)
there will be a fight between Rossberg and Hamilton with the latter having a problem with the change of the clutch (it is a matter of time to solve it) and with the prohibition of intercom as it is a driver that relies heavily on the instructions of his mechanic
the ferrari will become more dynamic when they come to Europe (they are preparing upgrades)
happy surprise or hat that its close cooperation with ferrari directly imparts fruit
the toffle vandmir showed yesterday that it is not to have a solid cockpit this year and to drive some guys like the limelight
Vernein is like I said and 2015 of the most promising rickshaw together with the vetapen
the rde bule with the smallest chassis of the grit shows in the factory the who's the boss I'm hoping for the rumors to come true and see it run with engines Aston Martin
and she will continue to cheer on the macaine Alonso and Bato, who have a top chassis 550 her donkey honey no .....

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

Is this bad how is it so bad for the second year? It makes me a terrific impression for a people who has the mentality of not even sleeping, working until we can do it.

Surely he has a way ahead.

Personally, I think Alonso and Button are running for the chivalry, for the same reason that Rolling Stones, for example, with one leg in the tomb and still doing concerts. They do not expect anything, they do not hope for anything. McLaren himself thinks that with these two he will have a better collection of data and progression than having 2 kids. Or at least that's how the Gt thing came about reasonably started with another rationale.

I also think that Reno entered F1 again just for Red Bull to change time engines and does not want the company to be out of the formula and probably to give engines to Manor only if it will not help keep the prestige. So in my own mind just wants to stay in the spotlight and at the moment there does not seem to be another way. I believe that if he finds a relatively primitive team, even Williams type to give engines, he will leave as a factory group for guts, I think he does not have the resources.

It's irrelevant, but I see crying about the description of ERT that is really tragic (HD though nice). Takis will say and cry! Hahaha
I really never realized that his throat threw such boldness. They also have to understand that journalists, not hobbyist bloggers and bloggers involved in the sport, are few, so it is reasonable and reasonable for these few to be the awesome spider and I say this for a lot of comparison with them English spikers mainly.

KOUVADOKINIGOS

27 Nov 2012
Thessaloniki

I still wonder that MacLean has not yet built an engine for its mono is not a small group manor private but a supermarket maker who plays on the same market with a carrier and AMG mercedes

Reno can hardly get away because he has taken all the money from bourny for the next 6 years of the concord and it's a lot (he was a term he set for returning and forfeiting the lotus)

Sétanidis and Pournarakis have a lot of knowledge on F1 and as much as we have been for some mistakes, Pournarakis is overperforming, but few people have the background in technical matters like this

I believe that ERT as well, because they threw them into the deep ones will improve slowly

but there are a lot of advertisements and HD not like in the alpha that we spent about a few hours with advertisements

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS

Takis will say and cry! Hahaha
I really never realized that his throat threw such boldness. They also have to understand that journalists, not hobbyist bloggers and bloggers involved in the sport, are few, so it is reasonable and reasonable for these few to be the awesome spider and I say this for a lot of comparison with them English spikers mainly.
Formula without Takis is like the feta without a slice.: bask:

As for the cries, ask Chris (sorry).: fish:

Takaros is a psyche but a world to understand : agis:
Reactions: kosdpthess

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island of the ocean, on a deserted peak

If you see any sky, movistar etc. to see what goes on to see, show, description etc.
kittens with kittens who have been studying for so many years and made us the melon walnuts: vuu:

for punishment I will send you dvd from 5 years with a description of the rooster to be exorcised : bb:

υ.γ. for Seitanidis I agree : eye:
Reactions: Ertzan

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

third fight, third victory and comfortable for Rosberg.

I do not know how important Riceard's ramifications are, but I think he would have to go through it anyway, maybe he had kept Vettel closer, but in the end it was hard to cover 37 seconds of difference.

Vettel tends to become Martha Vurtsi of F1 it seems to me. Obviously a racing event is the rage with Raikkonen but he is not going to throw them at Khyat who did not make a mistake. OK, he might have expected Kiaat to cut, he did not do it (right as he jerked the turn), and on surprise, Vettel makes a chic handle and finds Raikkonen at the wrong time in a fraction of a second. Here's a nice video on board in parallel by both drivers.
http://www.formula1.com/content/fom-website/en/video/2016/4/Torpedo_or_terrific__Onboard_with_Kvyat_and_Vettel_at_Turn_1.html

Hamilton obviously faced problems, it's hard to stay unscathed when you start from behind. A seventh place, which will leave a torch but it can also be considered a good result after the start of the event.

Raykonen has a very good presence in general with 5's position, considering how the fight evolved.

Surely the season is at the beginning but Rosberg has laid the foundation for the title. I think he will get it this year, as the Merseysis itself does not admit it will be heading with a German driver on the steering wheel (even naturalized).

HS: Positive impression 2 Toro Rosso with 8-9. Disappointing for me was Boota, Reno as a team, and McLaren, who did something to show but eventually did not do much. Also, Haas showed a deflated after 2 good looks, of course for a new team the ups and downs are normal.
Reactions: vaf3 and zorian

NASH

IFC # 12 Champion 2015-16, IFC # 13 Champion 2016-17,
20 Sep 2009

In the next 2 Grand Prix (Barcelona, ​​Monte Carlo) who do not mind Mersentes we will see if the difference between Ferrari and Red Bull is over.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

Monte Carlo's fight passed, Hamilton's victory after some time.

Bitter race (classic) the only interest, the conditions and the performance of Ferstaphen. Who was the best in the fight in terms of spectacle and after his mistake / misfortune we found ourselves to see everyone around by the finale.

Even the nature of the tires and the conditions did not favor for something even through the pics.

Ricardo was bitter yesterday. The RED BOUEL was amateurish not only in the pocketing delay but also in general when he put it, what he wore,

Also a bracelet and Perez who took an unexpected podium and to Alonso who brought McLaren's coach to 5.
Reactions: create_bet

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

The next one is Kosdthess ??

June 12 in Canada.

traditionally there we have a nice fight so I think it's a fight that a lot of them expect.

Also, the basis of the track layout will look at whether and how a relay boll and a farer can contrast the crowds, although I think the Germans will have the upper hand.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

none

I've been backing up to now that I'm a fan of the most underground teams. Now that I come back, I'm waiting for her to see if she's going to be dignified.

to-day, really, although I prefer to see Guiliano and Zauwber, who are traditionally small groups over the years.

by drivers, Alonso of the times he was in Minardi no 14 a year ago. Although from the championship that 2010 lost to Ftel, the first of the German clubs, I knew there would not be any better for him.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

I saw the mobility for F1 in the chat, and then write and then we can concentrate them.

Yet the game yesterday for Canadian enough soup. Classical Merceders first and Ferrari old whines.

Red Bull disappointed due to differences with the first two teams.

Great surprise the booze of course, I still think about what happened and got the degree.

Rossberg broke down a game that could have ended a position behind Hamilton pure for selfishness. He had to stop his brakes and turn away from behind, since Hamilton is going to risk contact

NASH

IFC # 12 Champion 2015-16, IFC # 13 Champion 2016-17,
20 Sep 2009

I hear in many Ferrari sites that Ferrari has a wrong strategy, but I believe that if he followed Hamilton himself would be far behind. Red Bull did not fit in Canada and I think Bernaden's 4 is good enough while in the backstairs things went as we expected them with Force Intia and Toro Rosso to complement 10a.
However, I watched Rosenberg's @5.50 and Vettel @10 as the 1 round champion, but I did not play it for the rain. There is a serious clutch problem and in all the starts the Brit has lost positions in the beginning.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Chelsea - Bayern Munich
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Napoli - Barcelona
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 05:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 06:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • Tomorrow 26-02-2020
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • 2020 ATP 500
General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • G GRaptakis:
    +1
  • P PANATHA:
    Under 0.5 - Goals Over / Under PAOK - Olympiacos @
  • coria Forum Bot:
    User coria started a new theme called "ATP Santiago" in the Tennis.
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    3-tier Superleague competition with Savrinio, Loco-3 and tsitoni to have exactly the same number of 26 points !!!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    According to the rules a lottery is followed in such cases and the process has turned the savrinio winner!
    +1
  • V vangosmt:
    Good morning have a nice week
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Good morning Vangos
    +2
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    CAUTION to clarify something about the competitions because there were misinterpretations ...
    1. Well for the prizes, there are races that do not need a draw because there are tier criteria to win. In previous matches there were no draws because the winner came up with criteria such as who scored more points than the winner or the exact score of the particular match. Today he was in the top three with ALL the same numbers so he could not win on the basis of a draw, so a draw was made.
    2. Also to clarify that the last Champions League and Europa League match is not over yet ... the whole phase (both matches) must be completed and then a winner will emerge. So those who are first in the last week have to wait for the whole phase with the repeaters.
    For any questions we are at your disposal.
    +1
  • betover Forum Bot:
    User betover started a new theme called "Yield over 1,30 per day." in the Football Predictions.
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new theme called "tinaftore;" in the Betting conversations.
  • Balaton Balaton:
    Erjan will answer you in a dude asking me tonight why they don't open my doors to answer you now
  • P PANATHA:
    Hamas in Turkey ... Basak wins by late goal and climbs first again
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    the bad guy and us broke a curse of 20 years and 2 months. In 2 years the new President has done all the whining, in basketball, in football everything
  • P PANATHA:
    Did Alafouzos take Fener? Because only he would make it all easy
    +1
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    not what to get.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What will you do tonight and how is Euroleague played so early?
  • P PANATHA:
    will be tonight (22:00) because the Spanish Wizink Center stadium will not be available in the coming days, because it will host the Disney On Ice event.
  • P PANATHA:
    difficult match of course .... and the team is not convinced..especially away
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    from a good source I learned that Zoc has rejected the new contract badly
  • P PANATHA:
    yes but it is definitive; they just might not agree to the terms yet
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    i read a comment that it has been rejected 2-3 times so far
  • P PANATHA:
    and the thing about basketball is that great coaches are few
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The point is that after Goodz, goodbye to life
  • linatsa Forum Bot:
    User linatsa started a new theme called "Estimates at ground OPAP" in the Football Predictions.
    linatsa Forum Bot: Linatsa has started a new topic called "Estimates at Ground OPAP" on ...