F1 2020

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
In the midst of a pandemic, heat and, paradoxically, football, the beloved Φ1 returns. I hope we say it here often.

This year the season will be held in a strange way due to the situation and we are going to two consecutive games in Austria.

Mersentes seems to be the favorite again this year, he proved it in the rehearsals and in the qualifiers on Saturday and 1-2 with Botas and Hamilton.

Red Bull in the "home" match is always possible. and has pp. 3-5 with Verstappen and Albn.

Ferrari no comment. People are left with the February package, what to do.

A pleasant surprise at the beginning of the season is Racing Point and MacLaren, which all have cars within 10 teams and in fact in 4 and 6 from a car. Has is disappointing. From what it sounds like, Williams is in the works and maybe it means the end of a historic team.

Below all the odds are from the green.

The bets on pre-race odds to win the 3,25 of Botas and the 4,50 of the usual suspect in Austria Ferstappen seem good odds. Hamilton is the favorite, but Botas traditionally starts the season strong and the "beeps" are all somewhere in the middle.

Also, the 2,50 to get into the 6th division, the Sydney seems to me a pretty good performance. Sydney generally performs better in the race than in the qualifiers. Like Vettel's 2,62, it might be worth it if one thinks it's worth risking a German start. Also the 1,72 of Leclerc who starts 7th shows money in the bank but you are too Ferrari to "bump" everything.

Finally, very good odds make me at the end of the first round Albond 5th or better at 1,62 and Leclerc 6th or better at odds of 2. Both strong are usually in the starting lineup.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
I forgot to mention that the DAS system of Mercedes (dual axis stirring) was considered normal and was used in the race in Austria by the tests of Paraskevi despite the objection of Red Bull.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Personally, I threw something high in the 6th or better at the end of the first round Leclerc.

I will see live if it is worth something to win or a faster round.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
BREAKING NEWS

Hamilton's three-point penalty for a foul that was not punished yesterday but Red Bull's objection with new telemetry data, gives the penalty to the world champion.

Of course, changing the odds on the odds with Botas is now a favorite to win.
Last edited:

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Verstappen abandonment and comfortable victory for the merchants.

Now the question is which of the 2. After the Pits I think the situation will be clear for the winner.

The safety car changes the data even for third place.

Haas I think has the worst duo of drivers in the grid.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
The reliability of the Mercedes engine through the abandonment of the more backward teams, has brought the shit to the sock in the German team.

The second security car is on fire, perhaps because we don't know how much the boot and Hamilton will fall

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Very nice fight in the second half.

Personally, after the last safety car, I played a boot victory at 1,57 and got back what I lost from Leclerc and a small profit.

Ferrari fell from the fifth floor and found a wallet. Without the security cars, go full for 5th or 6th place.

Albond unlucky second place maybe victory with soft tires.

The boot finally showed character.

Hamilton, rather fair punishment, but 100% behavior of a world champion, turns to the line he has taken and whatever happens. I'm not a fan of him, he made contact but I give it to him.

Norris makes an amazing last round, takes advantage of the penalty and takes third place in the final. Surprisingly, the little one also withstood the pressure of Saint and Perez.

Criminal decision of the racing point not to put Perez to change tires. I honestly don't know what they thought.

However, the general feeling is that Mercedes is going for a walk this year as well. The only obstacle is herself and the possible mistrust she may encounter.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Good evening,

Two days after Sunday's match and the remarkable news is 2.

First, Mercedes acknowledged that a sound system associated with the gearbox was responsible for the problem that the cars had in the race and forced the team to give commands to slow down, avoid curbs, etc. Something that should be solved in the near future such as The Germans admitted with a knife some change in the design of the box.

Second, Ferrari spoke of speeding up an upgrade for Austria's second game, immediately lowering the excitement that may have arisen in the ranks of its fans, saying they would still not be able to keep pace with the first.

Betting odds opened up in the same order to the favorites to win with Hamilton's performance being slightly lower. Looking at the image of the Merc in the first race, it is worth a bet on a Red Bull pickup and more specifically on Verstappen who gives 4+ to win. The albond is somewhat infinite. However, even with reduced performance, the Merks were comfortably ahead of the rest, the reason they were in danger was the change of tires in the last safety car, where most put a flat middle tire and the Germans didn't even stop. Also, the 6th team for Leclerc shows a good point once again, with a performance lower than the first match,

For pole position, I think the big favorite will be the Merc with Hamilton not wanting to lose again to his teammate. This performance opened at 1,83.

Finally, I remind you that no one knows how many games the season will have this year, so every point and victory counts more. If the news from the front of the virus is not good, we may have a finale even in the 8 matches that have been announced so far.
Reactions: Tchami

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Fernando Alonso returns officially to F1 and more specifically to Reno!

The next season is already gaining new interest and let it be far enough away. Also, I read that the Renault is logically abandoning the year, it will not proceed with upgrades, evolution, etc. and will focus on the 2021 car.
Reactions: knack

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Tomorrow I will logically not be able to watch the match. Let's see what happened in the qualifiers.

First trio, Hamilton, Ferstappen and Saint. McLaren surprised, expecting the rest. Botas is fourth.

The qualifiers were in the rain and of course that played a role in the process in general. Mercedes logically did not lose 1-2 in dry, Reno also high enough with 6th Okon and 8th Ricciardo.

Gasley took another surprise, bringing Alfa Tauri to seventh place. A very good driver with a lot of talent, he could not withstand the pressure in his first pass from a big team, however.

The Ferrari is tragic once again. It brought some upgrades but made the car more difficult for drivers than better. Vettel is tenth, Leclerc is eleventh.

Tomorrow the scene can be completely reversed with the match expected to be dry. The dynamics in the qualifiers for the middle teams may not say much

In betting now. If everything goes well for Mercedes, it will be very difficult for Hamilton to lose the victory. This is given at 1,61. Low fair performance, I do not know if it has any value. Maybe a better opportunity will be found live.

Personally, the head to head between Vettel and Leclerc shows a good case, with Monegasco offering at 1,72 for a better finish than his team mate. He is clearly the number 1 in the team and they are separated by one place. I believe that he will also strategically get the advantage from the team.

Also, I have a good feeling for Ricciardo in this match and the 2,00 in the head to head with Okon is not a bad case. They are separated by 2 positions in the grid. What spoils me and keeps me in this is that Okon is a chapter for Renault, Ricciardo leaves at the end of the season.

In a similar set, Norris and Saint, the odds are 3,50 and 1,28 respectively. Norris is probably worth the risk with the logic that the No. 1 in the team is now clear and if Sainth loses 1-2 places in the beginning, McLaren showed strong on this track and maybe Norris will be in the 7-8 position. They will be separated by 2 places in this case and maybe the team will play a role. A big disadvantage here is the back pain for Norris, he will logically be affected in the fight.

Also, finishing in the top six for Ferrari and especially Leclerc who pays 3,25 is a good choice. I can't imagine that even this bad Ferrari will have both cars out of 6.

Finally, a longshot can be the end of points for Russell. Williams is not as bad as last year. I think because of Ferrari's engine, the worst team this year is Alfa Romeo. Russell starts 12th. A little some abandonment, a little conjuncture, it pays 5 to get in the top 10. In which he was in before the abandonment in the previous fight.

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
Good morning.

From bad to worse, he went to Ferrari on Saturday as Charles Leclerc received a three-position penalty.
Scuderia had a very bad Saturday in Austria as in the qualifying tests only Vettel managed to enter the top ten and tomorrow he will run from 10th place.
Hours later, the FIA ​​announced a three-position penalty for Charles Leclerc, who dropped from 11th to 14th in the second grand prix of the season as he blocked Alpha Tauri's Daniel Kwiat in a classification accident.

The possibility of both Ferraris finishing in the points gives an odds of 1.80

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Good morning.

From bad to worse, he went to Ferrari on Saturday as Charles Leclerc received a three-position penalty.
Scuderia had a very bad Saturday in Austria as in the qualifying tests only Vettel managed to enter the top ten and tomorrow he will run from 10th place.
Hours later, the FIA ​​announced a three-position penalty for Charles Leclerc, who dropped from 11th to 14th in the second grand prix of the season as he blocked Alpha Tauri's Daniel Kwiat in a classification accident.

The possibility of both Ferraris finishing in the points gives an odds of 1.80
Good morning,

I would like this to be more than 2 odds, I'm afraid of some crash abandonment, etc. The characteristic is that the odds for points between Leclerc and Vettel are the same.

Interesting with risk and bet not to end both long distances in points. I can't rely on pure instinct somewhere.

vaf3

13 Jan 2016
If you see it that way, worrying about grades, you can go the opposite way. The two Ferraris should not finish at 2,00.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Right now I see this set quite fairly and personally I won't get involved. I probably won't play anything today.

Reactions: vaf3

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Finally, I see the fight.

Ferrari suicide in turn 2 and from the first lap, both cars out.

I think Hamilton, after being the first to turn, will win even if something unexpected doesn't happen.

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Hi,

Let's take a look at the waters of the second Austrian Grand Prix series.

I start with the races. Walk for Hamilton, as expected. At no time was he threatened by Ferstappen. Botas remained at the top of the league with the second place he took, passing the Dutch driver Red Bull in the finals. I think the reason for the late overtaking was twofold. On the one hand, Merc's strategy, which clearly went to secure Hamilton's victory, and on the other, the fact that Ferstappen led the bull's car beyond the limits of his performance. judged between Botas-Hamilton. I think Hamilton has the lead from the team because he is chasing Sumi's record which will not spoil it for her own driver to break it.

Fourth is the tasteless, in this match, Albond, while fifth is the catchy Norris who with a great finish took the fifth place while a few laps before he was ninth. Of course, the Perez-Albon contact also contributed to this, which brought the rupture to the front wing of the Mexican car, where its rhythm sank in the last 2 laps.

Ferrari, what can anyone say, between them in the turn 2 and goodbye life. Many are stealing the team but I don't think any strategic plan can be due to Leclerc's poor braking, his forced change of course, partly off the track to initially avoid Vettel, whom he vaccinated when the back took off from the stands. I think the first two games of the year show the white towel for this year for Maranello's team.

Reno makes a second series of abandonment for damage to the refrigerator if I'm not mistaken. The French, however, filed a formal objection to the Racing Point car which is accused of a faithful copy of last year's Mercedes. even for a place in the final standings, a lot of money is played and that is why the French are chasing it even though in the foreground they are not claiming anything. However, for those who do not know, the complaint is mainly based on the FIA ​​regulation which obliges the teams to have their own design for the brakes. When we say brakes we are not talking about the material that makes the braking but about the aerodynamic design and generally the braking mechanism on the wheels.

Because the post is quite long, I will close by saying that Botas just today renewed for the year with the Germans. Not a bad choice for both. Merc may have the top duo of the year, who has been running together for years and knows the car and the team perfectly, and on the other hand, Botas remains the only team that will logically and over time give him the opportunity to claim podiums, victories. and maybe the title.

NASH

IFC # 12 Champion 2015-16, IFC # 13 Champion 2016-17,
20 Sep 2009
Good friend
kosdpthess that you opened the topic to have to talk about our favorite sport (along with tennis) .....
In the first 2 races we saw a Messedes that has stayed where it was last year and as it seems on most tracks it will be fun..If ​​Red Bull does not win in Hungary I believe that the German team will do its best and will win on all tracks since several tracks that make it difficult (Mexico, Singapore, Monaco) have left the calendar ....
Reactions: kosdpthess

kosdpthess

26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
FP 1 today. The results are desperate, when everyone was talking about the track that would be difficult for Mercedes. Go for a walk.

Untitled.png
Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Toronto Raptors - Miami Heat
  • Tomorrow 04-08-2020
  • 01:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Memphis Grizzlies - New Orleans Pelicans
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today