F1 2020

And without ads ...

Due to the lack of competition for the championship in the last 2 years, the interest has really dropped a lot but I disagree with many who do not find any interest in watching a match. Also, despite the tears that fall, let's say that in 2018 Ferrari committed suicide in the championship race and I say this because everyone is talking about absolute domination of Mercedes for many years. Merck is one step ahead, but with the exception of 1, 2019 and 2020 when Rosberg took over, Mercedes had competition the rest of the years.
From the moment they took over
And without ads ...

Due to the lack of competition for the championship in the last 2 years, the interest has really dropped a lot but I disagree with many who do not find any interest in watching a match. Also, despite the tears that fall, let's say that in 2018 Ferrari committed suicide in the championship race and I say this because everyone is talking about absolute domination of Mercedes for many years. Merck is one step ahead, but with the exception of 1, 2019 and 2020 when Rosberg took over, Mercedes had competition the rest of the years.
To tell you the truth, it's Mercedes and the others. BUT fortunately three people have found Roussos, Papadopoulos, Psarras and with their knowledge and GAVLA for this race, they have kept me very warm in recent years. What I write may seem excessive, but what they do, they do well. Who starts to watch the freestyle from Friday and reaches the match on Sunday and is not full? On Ert I would close it in ten minutes.

Good morning to everyone.

Reactions: knack
Ferstappen will finish third ...
Let's see.

It is machines, you never know, but you are logically right.

Also to say the following. Boots, if you do not make a good start and dive with whatever risk entails even abandonment you are a big loser. It is the year that if you do not win a championship, you will never win.

Reactions: vaf3
Two safety cars already until the 15th round. The interest of the fight so far is the battles of McLaren with Ricciardo.

1-2 is not lost, as well as the third place from Ferstappen. Finally we did not have drama at the start.

Albon with the whole situation is doing a disappointing match, as well as Vettel 9 who is completely unloved.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Tinaftore dude? Where is Bridgestone what are they playing here to say. That's why I tell you farce and boredom, the races, what are the tactics, what are the supplies, you put as much petrol as you wanted, as many pit stops as you wanted, as many tires as you wanted. I watched Baywach pass the time at the same time

• Haha
Reactions: McLaren17
INCREDIBLE FINAL.

F1 remains the king of motorsport. Such things can not happen anywhere else.

Also, the goddess of fortune has already turned the champion.

Tinaftore dude? Where is Bridgestone what are they playing here to say. That's why I tell you farce and boredom, the races, what are the tactics, what are the supplies, you put as much petrol as you wanted, as many pit stops as you wanted, as many tires as you wanted. I watched Baywach pass the time at the same time

Let me say that in my humble opinion, the exclusive supply of tires by a company helps the competition, is one less factor that teams need to consider.

Also, in the matter of pits nothing has changed in substance. In most races they now make 1 pit for a change of tires and due to regulation but also need, a race with 1 set does not come out. In addition, in the past you wrongly mention that they did what they wanted, everyone went to the pits based on their strategy, they do something similar now, looking at the present and the past to do as little as possible. It used to be a minimum of 2 due to resupplies (there were also smaller tanks), now it is one.

In modern F1, the lack of fuel supply led to the need for larger tanks, which also led to the use of smaller engines to save space to fit the tanks.

Personally, I want the pits to be judged by the fewer matches and the shape of the pits now is the best possible scenario in my opinion. In the past, there were a lot of games with a lot of pits, engineers' mistakes, etc., which raised the spectacle logically but in fact did not offer anything to the sport.

In the picture below are the two-day bets.

bets.jpg

Good evening to all,

Let's see what happened in the first race of Silverstone. A race that did not hide any surprises for the victory until the 51st lap where Botas also had the clutch in the front left tire and then in the last lap it was Hamilton's turn to have a clutch in the right front tire and to have drama for About 1 minute. Ferstappen, who came second, did not manage to get the victory despite the problem to the Briton as he had entered the pits to put soft tires in order to get the extra point of the fastest lap. Of course, the team's move was complete, as it could not predict such a final.

The big unlucky of the match was Valteri Botas, who from second, was out of points in the eleventh place and actually greets the championship, if you want my point of view. He could have taken even tenth place at the end but Vettel managed to defend in the last two laps and not allow overtaking.

Luck smiled once again on Hamilton, who manages to win despite the huge problem he encountered and at the same time his title rival is out. Of course, champions will always have the good fortune to become champions, and will always drive the best or second best car. There is no question of Hamilton's class being rewarded for his choice to go to Mercedes several years ago when the Germans had nothing to show for it but saw the prospect.

Botas showed at the start that he is the No. 2 driver in the team, I believe that there is a directive that there is no risk in the first turn. A risk that can bring them both out. That's why the qualifiers play a huge role between the two and we see Hamilton himself dog for the pole and it is not only the records. Any other driver in the place of Botas would dive for overtaking and whatever happens, once he has made a better start and has covered the distance. Just so as not to offend the Finn, to say that no one knows what agreements have been made and what terms are in the contracts to which they attribute millions to Botas because he is still a professional.

Also, Saint had a similar problem and unfortunately for himself, the Spaniard was out from fifth. The whole situation benefited mainly Reno who finished in fourth and sixth place, with Ricciardo and Okon respectively.

Ferrari and Red Bull had an immune race. Ferstappen comfortably held third place and eventually took second without bouncing and bouncing, similar to Leclerc who took the podium but was firmly in fourth place. I think that even if he stayed in front of Ferstappen after the start, at some point the Dutchman would pass him legally. Albon also got involved with a penalty based on the contact he had with Magnussen in the first rounds and then fought for the points. I leave Vettel last, who really seems to be doing chores, waiting for the season to end and leaving the red team. He started tenth, he was there throughout the race, Gasley overtook him for fun with Alpha Tauri and he would stay in twelfth place when Albon passed him. If it weren't for the drama of the last rounds, it wouldn't be in the top ten with anything. He did not even have a pace similar to Leclerc and while he started with soft tires (if I am not mistaken), he could not attack the leaders.

I think next year we will see another Vettel for the better. He certainly has his issues, but he looks obviously alienated, he has not forgotten to drive.

Finally, let me say a few words about the queue groups. Tragic Alfa Romeo strategy with Raikkonen. In addition, Williams and Haas, who did not have anything to show with Alpha, were also disappointing. Gasley did a great job, he is a driver with a lot of talent but he has to manage the pressure a bit. Of course he will get another chance in a bigger team. Kwiat made a mistake that sent him off, from what you say can happen. However, his reaction to the man with the transmission camera was bad.

We are going to Britain for another three days with the differentiation being the tire sets. There will be softer erasers available, which will logically force the teams to 2 pit stops in the race. Logically, we may see new track records in Saturday's qualifiers.

Good evening,

Let's go to the second race in Silverstone, which is theoretically an anniversary, with the completion of 70 years since the start of the early F1.

Today we currently have Free Practice 1 and are looking forward to FP2.

Generally no surprise, times are more or less expected. The two Mercedes are at 1-2 with Botas about 2 tenths ahead of Hamilton and behind them Max Ferstappen. The only surprise is the time of Nico Hulkenberg who scored the fourth hottest year and got a wedge in the Red Bull of the Dutchman and in the Ferrari of Charles Leclerc.

The odds have opened up and there obviously is nothing so different. More or less in the respective markets with the previous race, the odds are if not the same, identical.

Let's also say that Racing Point received a penalty, which I would describe as a caress in relation to the weight of the complaint. To be precise, for the well-known story with the brakes, they received a penalty of 15 points and a fine of 400 thousand euros.

In addition, I believe that more "safe" conclusions about the race and the qualifiers will come out later as we will have to see what happens to the softer tire sets available for this race. Logically it will be difficult to see a match with 1 pit stop.

After FP2 for today, things changed from third place down.

Ricciardo put Renault in third place with a time of about 8 tenths behind the first Hamilton and a millimeter ahead of Ferstappen. Stroll and Hulkenberg completed the six. Ferrari is quite disappointing even in the freestyle, with Leclerc making the seventh best time and Vettel having a problem with the engine and leaving earlier but without having achieved anything great before, the German is only fourteenth.

The top two are completed by two McLaren in 8th and 9th places and in tenth place is the second Renault of Okon. Haas, Alfa Romeo and Williams are a class alone back in the queue.

We look forward to FP3 tomorrow and any inspirations for betting.

Among appetizers, tsipouro and related, I watched the qualifiers for the silverstone anniversary fight. ;)

The top belongs to Valteri Botas who showed courage to throw out Hamilton, who I think was surprised by the British decision of the team to take them out with the medium eraser for the fastest lap. As Hamilton said, "Valteri was good, I was not that good" and that's how 1-2 was written.

In third place is, in my humble opinion, the most unlucky and unjust driver in F1, Nico Hulkenberg. The German showed his talent, ousted drivers such as Ferstappen and especially his teammate Stroll and won the third place with a smaller difference than Ferstappen had taken the corresponding position in the previous race.

The top ten is completed by Ferstanepn, Ricciardo, Stroll, Gasley, Leclerl, Albon and Norris. Disappointment for Vettel who finished in twelfth place (logically he will go eleventh because Okon will receive a penalty), in a car that looks set up in the measures of Monegasque. I do not know if it is true or false, however Vettel after the exclusion from Q2 characteristically said to team radio, I went to the car as much as possible.

Personally, I expect a massacre at the start, I do not think that Hamilton, if necessary, will press the brakes in the first turn, as Botas did last week. The reality, however, is that Botas usually makes better starts than his teammate. Also, I don't think it takes much imagination to do it with Hulkenberg who thirsts for a podium, Ferstappen who can not imagine finishing behind Racing Point and Ricciardo who goes for the best and showed that he has rhythm.

Reactions: nklaps
The question is one, will Hamilton risk in the first turn if he is close or will they go for a safe 1-2 ??

I will start with a rough commentary about the match, saying that I did not play any bets today. Although I think I could have a good profit if I played what I thought, but I will not make him a post-Christ prophet.

I think the fight compensated many. The logic of changing the range of tires for the second race of Britain showed that he shuffled the deck.

Strategy seminar by Red Bull throughout the three days. A strategy that was built from yesterday mainly in the qualifiers and was sealed today with the excellent reflexes in the 2 pits made by the Dutchman.

I think Hamilton was the second winner to take second place in a losing race and once again Botas was the big unlucky one who paid for the team's miscalculation. Inevitably the second car that happened to be Hamilton was the one that took the risks and was compensated.

Also excellent is Leclerc who was even in tenth place and took fourth in a race that did not initially seem to find rhythm. The partner of the reds of the reds, Vettel, I think that in every race the rift with the team reaches one click even more. Today he ruined them normally. The likes are probably two-way and both sides are just waiting for the end of the season.

Albon with amazing work, always in proportion, which brought him to fifth place ahead of Stroll and Hulkenberg. Racing Point made an incomprehensible pit stop in the German 6 laps before the final and for that it remained in the seventh place mainly. However, none of the Racing Point drivers can say that they claim quality laurels today.

Okon, Norris and Kwiat complete the top ten, with Ricciardo being the disappointment of the match as he started fifth and finished fourteenth.

Good morning,

I read several comments about the match right and left. I was particularly impressed by the fact that people who steal Mercedes' supremacy go out and talk about how it is possible for this Mercedes to be so far behind Red Bull. Guys, enjoy a little something different. Finally we saw a very exciting race, in which neither a safety car nor an unexpected event played a role and we are moaning again ...

Merck's very poor performance in the race, with huge tire damage, is personally attributed to two possible scenarios. The first is the simple, a bad strategy, a wrong setup of the car. Another possibility, which may give even more difference to the season, has to do with a personal point of view, but probably a strangely strange setting of Mercedes may hide some weakness, especially in the reliability of some part of the car. I mean, I think they may have given weight elsewhere to put less effort on something else, which may have caused the advanced tires to wear out. Toto Wolf in the shots I saw yesterday, I did not see a man who does not know what was wrong.

The next race is crucial enough to see if Red Bull can really reduce the gap. However, she managed the match very well and she deserves a lot of congratulations for that. Even Ferstappen himself did not seem to believe in how long and with what performance, the tires he had, especially the hard ones he started with.

Botas also receives terrible fire for the lost second place. I do not think there was an order. The tires did not pull, he could never find a rhythm and Hamilton came with a fresh set and passed him as if stopped, that is the reality. The British were greatly favored by the circumstances. Would you tell me if Botas was third would the team do the same? I will probably not say no, only if he saw Leclerc's threat he could put him in the pits.

Reactions: knack

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...