F1 2020

Good evening to all,

Today we will deal a little with the issue of Racing Point penalty for the issue with the frets.

Teams such as Ferrari, Renault and Williams have stated that they will appeal against the penalty. McLaren was also in this team club, which eventually distanced itself.

Of course, the reason is not Racing Point, it is clearly the possible involvement of Mercedes and consequently the possible penalty that can follow if found guilty. Typically, Mattia Binotto stated that the situation is like copying in a test. There is the side that copies and the side that gives the answers to the one who copies. He blames the Germans sideways and of course intends to punish them through further investigation of the case.

At this point, let's say that Red Bull lets the rest do the dirty work, even though it is the team with the most immediate interest in the event of a Mercedes penalty. Although Cristian Horner spoke directly that if there is evidence that Mercedes gave plans to Racing Point, he should be punished. In addition. He stressed that although Red Bull is the only team that officially has two racing teams on the grid, it has never favored Alpha Tauri (formerly Toro Rosso) by ignoring the rules.

One would rightly ask, if Mercedes is punished, what profit will Ferrari or Renault have? The answer is simple and complex at the same time. In the short term they will not gain anything, that is for sure. In the long run they may gain a lot. There is already a gap between Mercedes and the FIA ​​as to whether they will continue their cooperation over time due mainly to financial issues. Added to all this speculation is the issue of a possible scandal which whispers that the mom company is uploading it to Toto Wolf who also has shares in Racing Point (future Aston Martin), in which it is also rumored that he will go next year as a racer director. So there is an incentive and if some guilt is proven, the accusation and punishment will not go to individuals but to the team, something that may lead to the departure of the Germans as a racing team and continue only as engine suppliers.

so the king might be dead in the future and the way is open for the next.

Hi,

We are going full speed for the start of the three days for the Barcelona match and the news is mainly out of competition.

It has been heard that the FIA ​​is seriously considering banning the use of different operating modes of the car. These mappings have to do mainly with the operation of the engine and how much the team or driver wants to push it. The information states that in the plans of the FIA ​​is the thought where with the mode with which the respective car will run in the qualifiers. he will also be forced to use it in the race without the right to change. This means that it will be difficult to see the full performance modes in the qualifiers, which mainly reduces the dynamics of Mercedes, which is said to have very good mapping for this and we see the easy dominance on Saturday. Who would dare to go to strong mapping when you know that if it runs 50 or more laps with the motor on the cutters, anything can happen?

Vettel is also expected to replace Ferrari before the end of the season. Some foreign sites are already talking about replacing the German by Raikkonen. I do not know if this is true, time will tell. However, the relations of the Italian team with the German pilot no longer go any further and certainly the reason for not divorcing so far has to do with the compensations.

With this minor importance, discussions continue about the possible return of Nico Hulkenberg to F1, with the German pilot talking with teams and more intensely with Alfa Romeo where Raikkonen will hardly continue next season.

Good morning,

Happy birthday to those who are celebrating, have a good time, always health and good holidays to those who are will go now. I am one of them :)

My participation in the gp of Barcelona is limited as I am finally starting a leave and SK is busy.

However, yesterday, the image in free 1 and 2 was the classic we could say. The two Mercedes in positions 1-2 and behind them Max Ferstappen with a difference of 0,8 to 1 second.

This image may foretell what will happen in the qualifiers but I think the match will be very interesting compared to the previous one. Unless the Germans find the cause of their problems and scan them all tomorrow.

Although Ferrari got off to an impressive start in FP1, they were not as competitive in FP2. The most impressive appearance so far has come from Ricciardo, who finished fourth, making a marginal time within a second of the first Hamilton. Also, the most paradoxical is that Grosjean's Haas made the fifth best time. If we see Haas in Q3 today it will be the most shocking thing I think. Of course I think this picture will change, I can not imagine any McLaren or Racing point out of ten.

Good morning,

Today I will hardly see the match as I interrupt. Therefore, I will logically abstain from betting.

Classic 1-2 yesterday for Mercedes but the time of Verstappen leaves hopes for the race, if he manages to make a good start. The gap between the Germans and Red Bull was reduced, which is a good sign for this match as well as for the rest of the season.

Also, it is quite curious that the victory of Verstappen is given at 3,75 while the victory of Bottas who starts second is given at 6.

Overall, with a little inspiration and luck I think there are good choices. However, the six for Albon shows money in the bank, if he avoids any incidents with the dangerous Stroll. At 1,40 this point.

The start will decide a lot, there are several meters until the first turn in Barcelona and also the right turn is quite closed and it takes courage and audacity to dive. You can get a better line for later of course by staying outside but difficult to hold.

Sent from my SM-N770F using Tapatalk

Good evening to all,

We are back from summer vacation, heads in now. Of course the coronavirus phase has affected all aspects of our lives, including the summer vacation, so I hope you all had a good time and rested as much as possible.

In ours now, F1 continues unabated, while I was on leave there were 2 races, one in Barcelona and one at my favorite Spa. Surprisingly, I saw both of them, although I usually lose them in such periods. I do not want to go too far with what exactly happened in these games. In general, Mercedes prevailed by state and took 1-3 in Barcelona and 1-2 in Spa with the usual suspect Hamilton making the career victories of 89. Ferstappen completed the podium in both of these races.

I think it is now clear that the team supports him in winning the title and is willing to go with him for the absolute record of 8 leagues. This became even clearer, from the fact that in the Spa match the team itself did not let Bottas put pressure on Hamilton. Would he succeed? Nobody knows and will not know. Why Botas accepts this, I think is multifactorial and can not be analyzed by us common observers of the sport, who are not in each team and of course we do not know what contracts and what agreements exist.

At the Spa boring match for the top three. However, from the 4th position onwards, it was an excellent race with Renault making an amazing appearance throughout the three days and taking the 4-5 positions, with Okon even passing Almon in the last lap to take the fifth place. Racing Point had a similar presence in Barcelona. Ferrari is a tragedy in Belgium, where it looked like a team of tails competing with Williams, not even a team in the middle. And the fact that he found them in the dark opposite and Alfa Romeo shows that the problem was not only the engine. Against Barcelona, ​​a good strategy and a good race from Vettel, brought at least one car to seventh place.

I will not dwell on what happened in the last matches. Maybe I should add some comments in another post about the latest Belgian that I watched more focused. I did not bet anything, although Hamilton's victory at the Spa shows money in the bank.

Now the calendar is transferred for 2 consecutive games in Italy, one in Monza next weekend and then in Moutzelo. The joy of the fans in part, but rather Monza which speed track, may be another tombstone for Scuderia. In SOS it is noteworthy that the modes for extra power in the qualifiers are now abolished and now the process may gain new interest at the top, although the only pilot who at the moment seems capable of threatening is Verstapen.

PS: Generally the thread does not exist to monologue children, whoever wants to say anything is welcome. :)

Reactions: Fairplay and nklaps
Good season with health I can only say.
If any bets with "ours" characteristics occur : eye:, we will be very happy for you to share it with us!
From F1 I do not skimp at all.
I support Ferrari because my son just likes it.

Hello everyone,

One day before the start of the three days in Monza and no leaf is shaken.

The only racing news is that 250 doctors and nurses from Italy will be present on the stands of the track, as a tribute to the work and effort they made in the fight against the coronavirus, mainly in the neighboring country.

From then on, Mercedes drivers do not believe that the ban on engine modes for Saturday's qualifiers will significantly affect their performance, on the contrary, they believe that they will get the advantage of making their engines even more reliable since Saturday will Red Bull, on the other hand, believes that the difference with the Germans will be reduced and they will be able to claim more in the ranking.

We also have statements from Leclerc and Sainz who support and believe in the evolution of Ferrari in the near future. Especially what Sainz has to say, since he has just signed a contract with scuderria and he sees that most likely next year his current team will be better than his future. It is very likely that if he does not try hard, he will be behind Renault, which has a huge company behind it with tremendous resources and I personally will not be surprised if it will be the team that will openly oppose Mercedes in the future.

These few because I also come from a terrible day at work. See you tomorrow, although unfortunately there is a high possibility that I will lose Sunday's match, which I avoid.

Good season with health I can only say.
If any bets with "ours" characteristics occur : eye:, we will be very happy for you to share it with us!
From F1 I do not skimp at all.
I support Ferrari because my son just likes it.

Hardly dear in such a season of pan-empire to catch such "sans voir" odds. We caught a 17ari at the beginning but it was quite lucky and only with tracks and generally unexpected events one can hope for. Otherwise the days when a driver started below the top three and won are over.

Personally, I try to give and play points that I consider to be valuable, that is, if I were a book I would pay less in performance and we strive for the best.

Reactions: nklaps
Good evening friends (which also says a soul)

Today we had free trials 1 and 2. Not something shocking. The two Mercedes at their own pace, with McLaren, Red Bull and Alfa Tauri following. The Honda engine looks quite competitive as of course the Renault. I think Red Bull is trying things and certainly the difference on Saturday will not be in the 1 second we see it now.

Ferrari a century ago and logically this will be its overall image in three days. She will probably find an improvement but I do not think she can dramatically improve her pace. At the moment, he is 1,5 seconds behind the Germans and he will logically fight to enter the top 10 on Saturday and get the best out of the match.

Poor performance today by Renault drivers. Most likely they also tried things and maybe they will be better. The French have shown that they have final speed, which is important in Monza. It remains to be seen if they will confirm this tomorrow or somewhere the thing climbs up and it will go to a mediocre fight at best, fighting to some degree.

At the moment, Hamilton's victory gives 1,44. I do not believe that there will be a better performance. The only case not to get the victory, is to get the pole o Bottas and in the start to stay ahead. Of course, this presupposes some "command" from the team not to have internal troubles and possible risks. That is, what they did with the Finn in Belgium.

In order for anyone other than the Merck drivers to win, something really has to happen in the race. Formula 1 you are of course and anything can happen but only that way. Of course, Red Bull will close the gap, but when it is 1 second behind, I do not think it can do a miracle and be first on Saturday. At best to take second place, which we all wish to see something different but still quite difficult.

Good morning / Good evening to all,

Free Trials 3 were completed a while ago. The picture of the results does not tell the truth. First Bottas and behind him the two McLaren drivers, Sainz and Norris. I say this because entering the last ten minutes, that is, where times go down, we had an abandonment by Ricciardo who at that time had and still has the fourth best time. this resulted in the red flag and freezing of the process which opened about 3 minutes before the final and everyone went out for a quick lap but the move did not help. The main problem was the drivers who came out first and after making their effort, cut and assembled a train, which on a relatively narrow track like Monza creates a problem for the upcoming fast drivers.

Lucky but also capable was Hamilton who escaped a big crash when an Alfa Romeo driver (I could not see who he was) opened to overtake a slow-moving car without serious acceleration and Hamilton came with the throttle pressed in the back straight before Parabol . He was forced to go out on the grass and gave up his effort.

Overall, McLaren, Renault and Red Bull narrowed the gap and showed they can be high. Logically, the qualifiers will be of great interest. We expect the answer of the champion of course. Ferrari also showed improvement, with Leclerc making time 8 tenths of a second behind Bottas's best, a time which let me say would fall more than either the Finn or the British if it were not for this delay. due to traffic.

After the qualifiers in Monza, where after Q1 we avoided another idiot with the so-called toe before parabolica.

The ten is as follows:
1)Hamilton
2) Bottas
3) Sainz
4) Perez
5) Print
6) Norris
7) Ricciardo
8) Stroll
9) Albon
10) Gasly

I will start the comment upside down. Williams will be in line. Sad for the last racing SK of the Williams family, but they could not for much. Maybe Russel would have done better if he had not been involved in the Q1 move. Haas and Alfa Romeo I have nothing to comment on. Grosjean, who was 2th, if he had not made a mistake in his last attempt, might have made it to QXNUMX.

From then on, Ferrari showed that it could not. Yes, Vettel stuck in motion and was seventeenth, making him the worst-ranked Ferrari driver since the 1964 Marc, where a red car was ranked sixteenth. Leclerc advanced to Q2 but remained thirteenth without actually threatening to enter the top ten. The Italians are eating a lot of crack for the choice to get involved with the traffic but I think they risked to get something that otherwise the car could not have. Even Leclerc who made it to Q2 could be left out, he was just lucky because he managed to get what he could from the car ahead without getting involved in traffic. Many pilots could not make a good last lap in Q1 due to all the setbacks that existed.

For those who do not know, I will soon explain the story behind these moves of the teams. I remind you that last year in Q3 they did not even make a quick lap at the end as in the effort to benefit everyone, in the warm-up lap they went so slowly that they did not manage to cross the finish line. Well the whole issue has to do with the speed with which a car starts the fast lap. At the Monza track before the finish line, there is an extended right oval, let's say a turn, the famous parabolica. So in this turn if you are stuck behind a vehicle ahead, slip streaming allows you to catch faster speed in the next straight so you earn significant tenths in your lap.

At the top once again Hamilton who, although coming out of the pits second, did not try to take advantage of the above, and hopefully beat Bottas by 6,9 tenths. Bottas who made an excellent last lap but the Briton found this something more that gave him the pole. No party mode on the engine now the two Mercedes again over 8 tenths in front of the third Sainz who made the surprise and brought McLaren behind the Germans. Fourth is Perez who I think lost the trio through his hands as he was faster than the Spaniard in the first 2 sectors.

An unpleasant surprise was Renault and Red Bull. The French stayed at 9-12 without ever threatening much. On the other hand, the high hopes for the Austrians went awry. Verstappen was never able to find speed and it seemed that he would fight for third place more than any other race and in the end he did not succeed. Albon is quite disappointing once again, ending the process as the ninth. I think Albon will greet at the end of the season. In no case does he seem capable of even bringing his car behind his Dutch counterpart and not even being able to follow a similar rhythm. Last year, Gasly could have played them in the games. but in the qualifiers he was not so bad. I will be very impressed if Albon continues next year. I think in Red Bull they should either bring Gasly back for a second chance or they should move for a more experienced driver.

Good morning, have a good Sunday everyone.

Personally, I am at work and I may not even see the fight. I do not have time to look for bets, maybe I will throw something live if I finally see the match. At a glance I will say my opinion.

Logically, 1-2 is not lost for the Germans. The question is what will Verstappen do who starts fifth. He will definitely take a risk, he will certainly lose for the third place, but will he be able to? McLaren and Racing Point showed strong, it will not be easy to pass them. Logically, he will make a better start than the 2. At 2,62 the odds to come out third.

Also in a group of drivers, between Norris, Stroll, Okon, Gasley, I think the 2-speed performance in Norris is a good case. The reason given so much has to do with the fact that Norris is lagging behind in his moves.

Reactions: knack and nklaps
Let me quickly say that I dropped Norris' bet and I will see on Live if it is worth anything (if I watch the match).

Hello guys,

Two days after the episodic match in Monza. After the first race in Austria, we finally had drama and I was working ... I saw the start where Bottas slept and was fifth and then I managed to see when I got home, the restart after the red flag. Imagine I did not even know what was played, I accidentally opened it to see the end of the match if it was not over.

I do not have a complete view of the fight so I will not say much. I bet a few things where I got my money back. If I was not a heist I would have made something. To be precise, I took the bucket with the bet to Norris which would go for a walk if it were not for the red flag, I grab the Sainz podium which I threw live and while I play Gasly win, I cash it out and play Sainz win so it came to me each other. Φ1 has these for this and we love it after all.

Now to say a lot of congratulations to the Frenchman for his victory, who yes was lucky but kept at the top a two-seater car. Sainz got him to the end where the tires that Gasly was very tired of trying to stay ahead may have played a role. Sainz is also excellent with his overall presence in the race and showed a metal winner after the restart.

Amazing Hamilton who from the last position reached seventh in half a race. Yes I know, he drives the best car but it is not easy what he did. Of course very lucky that Bottas could not get any serious points and Verstappen left, so in fact the top in the league was never threatened. The Finn heard a huge crack for his appearance, but I also believe that at his own or the team's responsibility, the car was set up so that he could turn around quickly on his own. In conditions where he found cars slower in front of him and with the reduced final in the straights, the overtaking became a mountain and in fact we never saw them.

Good fight from Stroll who took the podium and could have even won or finished second if he had not made such a bad start after the restart. It is the point where he himself stood in his statements and seemed obviously disappointed despite the fact that he went up to the podium.

In addition, the two Renaults had a great race with positions 6-8 and the impression (pleasant I would say) is caused by the dissatisfaction of Occon with the team, who openly disagreed with the team's strategy, believing that with the red flag incident they could they had gotten more. It does not matter how the opening and closing of the pit lane found them, so I have no opinion.

Finally, what about Ferrari? I saw that Vettel never braked in the first turn. Shocking is the snapshot that shows that something breaks in the rear left brake and ignites. Logically, he lost his fluids and the pedal became dead. Now the car is becoming dangerous and I do not know if something is to blame for the accident of Leclerc who loses it in an unusual place.

PS: Conspiracy theory. Hamilton could easily have stood in front and covered the ten-second penalty, so why did they put him in and take him out last? Is it to be interesting? Gentlemen's agreement? Who knows.

Reactions: knack and nklaps
Saint made a mistake with the tires by hardening a stronger car, I think it would not matter.
Hamilton had 5 rounds to enter the pits, the regulation must have changed.
In Ferrari Arivabene they will say and cry !!

Reactions: kosdpthess
Saint made a mistake with the tires by hardening a stronger car, I think it would not matter.
Hamilton had 5 rounds to enter the pits, the regulation must have changed.
In Ferrari Arivabene they will say and cry !!

Good morning ,

You are right in what you say about the sentence to Hamilton, I did not write it correctly. I meant that he could enter the fifth round and not come out last, he would definitely be as different as the pit from the tenth for example or something. Don't tell me he would pass Bottas too. Maybe they tried to get interest in the league but Bottas and Verstappen did not succeed. I did not mean to stay ahead to win but he could have had a better placement, already in the first round he had opened a big difference from Gasly.

Sainz, if you want my opinion, was not wrong. if he had won more starting position, he would have worn less tires and pushed Gasly earlier. Hard would not necessarily insure him something, as if Gasly could have opened a bigger difference that would not be collected in the end. Also, his medium had 3-4 laps behind the safety car so it was practically like fresh.

Ferrari, ok, we all make mistakes but Binotto must be a thing of the past. The car has nothing, no engine, no aerodynamics, no vertical power, no ...

Reactions: knack
Hi,

Today opens the three days for the GranPrix of Tuscany or Mugello if you prefer.

We already have results from Free Practice 1, with Bottas achieving the best round. I will not dwell on the free trials 1, as the trials are many and varied, no easy conclusions are drawn.

In other news, Vettel has signed with Aston Martin (formerly Racing Point) and will be team mate with Stroll. Perez to the top is out of place for the time being but I think that with the money of sponsors he carries but also his abilities, he will hardly be in a car. The most logical and probable position is one of the two of Haas as I believe that Grosjean and Magnussen will be a thing of the past.

Horner also froze any thoughts of a change between Albon and Gasly, saying that Albon has a contract for next year and we are focusing on him right now and how he will get better. Personal point of view, small drums. Just if there is a swap it will be done at the end and not in between.

Red Bull does not seem to be so far behind and may stress the Germans. Of course, Merck always hides an ace up her sleeve. Ferrari, half an eternity behind, about 1,5 seconds, with Renault showing the third power so far. Let's see...

Good morning to everyone,

SK with F1 and once again finds me at work. I did not see anything yesterday and logically I will not see the match. I have no opinion and I will logically abstain from betting. If something happens we discuss.

Good evening to all.

Unfortunately, after the summer holidays, I go to work by train. This week, apart from working for SK and not seeing the race, I did not have time to see / read anything about F1.

I hope to catch up until the next race. Racing greetings.

Good morning, good SK to all

A three-day race in Sochi started yesterday. I did not have time to write something, but SK I hope I will finally follow the events.

We are waiting for the qualifiers where so far, classically Mercedes is ahead and the pleasant surprise is that the teams with Renault engine follow it. This was also admitted by Verstappen, who in his statements stressed that the battle to be ahead of Renault and McLaren will be tough.

After the devastation that took place in Moutzelo, I do not think we can hope for something so improbable and subversive as we are talking about a track that the pilots know.

I bet things are still very fluid. Sainz's place in the top six in the race is a good case with the performance for both McLaren drivers being at 1,83 and 2,00 for Norris, who logically started somewhere around. I believe that if they enter the top six in the qualifiers (which they will logically enter), these odds will fall.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...