Fixed Profit

nickbin

18 Nov 2017
I have been testing this system for quite some time and it works very well for me. I am generally a "player" who in the long run I have around 50 to 52% in my predictions, however I suffer from my discipline.

This system keeps me disciplined and earns me a win. But for the time being, I am working with very small amounts.
Let me be more specific. I request a 1 Euro profit from the original bet. So I adjust my bet according to performance and never play under 1.70. If I lose it on the next bet I ask for a 2 Euro profit, so I raise my bet. I forgot to mention that my original capital is 100 euro. We are talking about a conservative version of Martingale.

This system keeps me disciplined, does not "let" me play many bets at the same time and as I said I see that I have a steady profit. Within three months I doubled my capital euro by euro.

My goal is to start with a capital of 1000 euros and one to have a fixed profit of 30 euros per day. That is, I am asking for a 10 Euro profit from each bet. If I only do it with 3 bets even better.

1) How do you see it? Do I fly in the clouds or do you see reason in the above?
2) In case it "works" how likely is the limit from a company. Let me say here that the goal of 30 euros is to avoid the limit. Making a small profit I hope to go under the radar.

I expect your views

Answer: Fixed Profit

I do not think there is a long-term winner who has avoided limiting ..... just out of the walls !!!!!

I think every time you lose if I understand well you will bet bigger than the previous martingale variant that you and you, but with numerical progress and not geometric.

I think that such a style of game companies not only will not lick you but rub their hands. If you take them for sure.

Reactions: goal2 and kriapa

As I said, I've been studying here for 3 months and I'm working fine. Of course it requires tremendous patience and discipline. You also have to accept that your profit will be small (but stable if you work). Yes, Martingale's variant is more conservative. If you know your potential as a player I think he can run, having of course the risk of turning the world upside down and having an incredibly bad run. However, with 1.70 bets and up and close to 50% accuracy in your predictions, I think you are ok.

As I said, I've delimited my daily profit to 30 euros to go unnoticed. The point is I will go unnoticed?

Do not treat me as an arrogance. I can even eat my fingers but it is not bad to see the obstacles you have before you

I do not think you will go unnoticed, but if you understand that you're playing marringale, I do not think you have a theme, because it's usually a bookmaker friendly system to say it.

How many games do you have with this system? ie a 1 EUR profit with 100
there will be the whole story If you keep a record of your beet find how many misses you have in the series added 2 3 even adjusted your capital and your stake with this prospect

This is relevant. Let's say you start with a late goal of 1.80. You will bet 1.1. You lose it with 98.9. Your next bet is an Ace of 2.20 so you have to bet 1.36 to cover the lost and reach the 1 Euro profit goal.

So I say ..... if your range is from 1.70 and up .... if you are looking for and you can find points above 2 then your cellar can withstand a bunch of buckets. Always on condition that you do not play in luck and be 50% player and over your predictions. Of course, there is always the danger of an unbelievably bad turn and destruction. It is an acceptable risk from me since I find it difficult to happen to me.

But I will insist. The friend said above that Martingale is a gift for books. So if they see a player following, even a variant of him, and he is won, they will lower his limits or say: "Aston, sooner or later he will eat his face"

You will not be destroyed if you have a limit that stops your beats eg like all the 100 boats euro. So the top one you can lose is 100 Euro that will be used for a player of 50% rarely (any time will happen) now if you are finally profitable at the end of the year your system is successful

I do not think you have a problem with the little one that you will play for limitis but if you knead it with killiars except that you risk destroying as you may have a problem of lying down

As I said before ... to make sense you have to make a daily wagon. My 30 euro comes up with an initial capital of 1000 euro. Theoretically, 400-500 euros a month could go out by estimating that some days of the month will be off due to obligations.
And I think 30 Euros a day is not an amount that can attract the book's interest. That's why I asked the forum here by a child who has a greater opinion than limits or behavior of the book.
Thanks for the answers. Welcome and next

Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

As I said before ... to make sense you have to make a daily wagon. My 30 euro comes up with an initial capital of 1000 euro. Theoretically, 400-500 euros a month could go out by estimating that some days of the month will be off due to obligations.
And I think 30 Euros a day is not an amount that can attract the book's interest. That's why I asked the forum here by a child who has a greater opinion than limits or behavior of the book.
Thanks for the answers. Welcome and next
I do not know if something I do not understand correctly but with 7 consecutively lost bets you've finished your head, is not it?
And how many bets a day should you play for 30 Euro profit if you have 50% accuracy? and one does not coincide with the next one, how much did you study;
you will start in the morning and you will play all day;

Last edited:

Once you win, you will spend a lot of time. It's up to your account to be for those red that you start and make money and you make it over time. If you make money during the year, you will not lose it even if you take 500 euros a month.

To answer the question: you will not be losing one.

The reason is simple. It can not work, especially if you are playing wagers without value. Obviously, if you value yourself, it does not mean the system, and you will be lobbing anyway either to win or to lose.

Taking 30 € the day playing is so completely unlikely. Okay, you can get some days. You can also place these 1000 € on a 3 single bet and get in one hour 2 a thousand.
However, the probability of losing 5-8 such bets (about 1.8-2) in the series and spending almost all the capital or one day is not as small as it may seem. Personally, I've dealt with it over 3-4 times in a year. The more you play the shorter you get into it.

In my opinion, it will not work in the long run!

Reactions: ruud1914

Even if your tactic is not professional, and the specific (without any misunderstanding) is not, the lite will come even though the bumps of any company from those operating within borders realize that you can control your play and be in profit - small or larger does not really care about them. Since you somehow avoid the crap of addiction and inconsiderate betting you DO NOT want to suck you into their shop. You have to be destroyed first by playing for fun (I would say a few words now, but it would be better) and then you will read the fine prints of the addiction at the bottom of their page and you will be well as they all offer social work. .

However, I will also advise you in another direction. What you are targeting (20-30 euros per day) will not be achieved with this method. Especially when your wine cellar is 1000 Euros, it is very likely that your coolness is not in the same standards as it is now with 100. You also said that you are prone to losing control.

I know it's old, but I write it anyway.

From experience (martingale player)
a) when you have the right plan and DISCUSSION, the system works (for me at least in the several years I do).
b) yes they are lying down.

I have lost many times a lot of money from martingale strategies with ever-increasing bets that you just expect to take back the initial capital and perhaps a very small profit.

high risk, low reward status. in the beginning you make money, and that will sweeten you. after a while, you think you will never lose and raise your bets, starting with a bigger 1 stake.

I do not recommend it to anyone.

even if 99 days are working on this strategy, and you get a little junk, if 100 does not play well and you do not have enough bets (most likely for most of us), you'll miss them all.

unless you have a 100 head of a thousand Euros and start with 1 Euro 1. it's quite difficult to lose all of them, but what does it mean to hunt 1 euro, if you have 100 thousands?

most of them have 1000 euro and start with 1 Euro 10, with a 10 target on the day, but the money is for 6-7 only once (with doubles). It's easy for you to miss them all.

As for the limit, I think it's clear to do with winning. if you win at a time, which method you follow, you will get a limit. if you lose, nothing is running.

however, if someone really wants to do it and is afraid of the limit, he simply avoids playing all the bets on the same company. otherwise it is best to always give the same company the best performance at the point you are interested in

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...