Goalbet: Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
I go in and register
when i turn on email it flies me to the page and i see

37. Accounts of customers who make Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading etc. will be deactivated and any resulting profits will be deducted. Also, before withdrawing the balance the account will be charged for any costs it has incurred.

well i say yours is the shop, you want to do it as you want it to work and once you tell me in advance the limits you are operating on
then you are right against me

the problem arose when I entered the conversation and asked them to explain what each term is
find me in a search engine
I tell them I can find the wrong information and what happens next, give me the money and tell me the next time you know?

the above scene was repeated 4 times with the same dialogs up and down

somewhere I was turned off by the conversation

try it and see for yourself

I was meant to be their customer but judging by the unacceptable behavior they had to attract and
to persuade me to touch them I decided not to proceed

I go in and register

37. Accounts of customers who make Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading etc. will be deactivated and any resulting profits will be deducted. Also, before withdrawing the balance the account will be charged for any costs it has incurred.

well i say yours is the shop, you want to do it as you want it to work and once you tell me in advance the limits you are operating on

the problem arose when I entered the conversation and asked them to explain what each term is
I tell them I can find the wrong information and what happens next, give me the money and tell me the next time you know?

I was meant to be their customer but judging by the unacceptable behavior they had to attract and

I was their client and they "shot" me briefly, with which I dared to withdraw (and we are talking about not a large amount).

I have drawn my own conclusions about these people (rightly or wrongly, these are the conclusions) but I respect the fact that they are advertised here, so ... "all is well" ¨.

But I will say the following that did not impress me: Whenever I called a representative of theirs, for something I wanted, they gave me the impression that the representative (who basically had little to say), replied to .. his home and not an office,
You tell me how important it is for the employee to be at home and work from there.
Well, when you call a company, you usually hear "office environment" from the handset, with a little buzz with phones ringing etc.
Everything has its meaning. And the details. "When I first called them and heard 'home silence,' I said, 'Oh, we're not going to get along with them.'
Fair or unfair my judgment, by the way, was right.

But because (we said) I respect their advertising here ...

... come on baby, it's a pleasure Company is.
Doll!
: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:

Reactions: apophasic
April 25 2017
Copy / Paste

Dear,

Your withdrawal request has been canceled.
You have a bet limit of 1 euro.
You can withdraw all your account amount.

Sincerely,
GoalBet.com

Dear,
After the Risk Manager of your company decided your betting limit was set at 1 euro.

Sincerely,

GoalBet.com

Therefore:
50% success in spelling the word "betting".
Top!
And they have Risk Manager!
That will say organization!

Really, I didn't have to remind my friends ...
Bad that I remembered them.

Reactions: apophasic
Really, I didn't have to remind my friends ...
Bad that I remembered them.

i understand this ugly feeling of injustice but it doesn't matter buddy
look at the positives
you helped people not fall victim to it and you put a stone in the gamble to consolidate gambling in Greece: at the moment they lost a customer who would either lose and make a profit or make them free advertising. brought them customers.
Tomorrow somebody will read the issue and the customers who will lose will become two
coke
certainly not enough but it is a step in the right direction

I go in and register

That is, you went to the other companies, you asked them the same thing and the support employee showed understanding and analyzed your terms one by one. If you can't understand what you read and what you agree with when you press the Accept Terms button when you sign up then you'll pay to find out. Nor is it the job of the company to sit down to explain the terms to you. If you are so interested, go and pay a lawyer to explain them in detail.

Bad lies, some companies use specific terms to be pressured not to pay whenever they want. But can anyone assure us that companies like goalbet will pay when you have not violated any of their terms? No ... This is the biggest problem and not the terms of the companies.

Of course, let's say something else. Say that someone reads the terms of goalbet and avoids playing valuebets and surebets. But come on, while he has played one match today in the morning, after a while an important player of the opposing team is injured and the performance of the point he played falls. So the company can claim to have played a valuebet ... Say that in another match (in which it played a spot at market prices), a company that its mother does not know has the opposite point too high and fell into a belt arb. In these cases and on its terms, the goalbet may not pay you, even if you do not even know what the terms abitrage and valuebetting mean (as is the case with the average player).

Bad lies, some companies use specific terms to be pressured not to pay whenever they want. But can anyone assure us that companies like goalbet will pay when you have not violated any of their terms? No ... This is the biggest problem and not the terms of the companies.

Of course, let's say something else. Say that someone reads the terms of goalbet and avoids playing valuebets and surebets. But come on, while he has played one match today in the morning, after a while an important player of the opposing team is injured and the performance of the point he played falls. So the company can claim to have played a valuebet ... Say that in another match (in which it played a spot at market prices), a company that its mother does not know has the opposite point too high and fell into a belt arb. In these cases and on its terms, the goalbet may not pay you, even if you do not even know what the terms abitrage and valuebetting mean (as is the case with the average player).

Very weak what you say. But in order not to be too scared of a player who reads us and may now be thinking of starting somewhere online, I will write this. Serious companies that are left with a license (we are not talking on the world market) will not limit you with the first crook for these bits. That is, if you hit the trader's failure once at random or at an arbing point, you just get on their radar and watch what you're playing and if you continue on the same trophy, then it's no accident and you eat a limit.

Also, the concept of value bet as written by goalbet is something other than normal. I believe that they mean heavy returns in which they forgot and did not follow the market fluctuations. To play value points, means that the book has misread a set of odds, for example the ace had to give 1,30 and gives 1,70. If all companies give it close to 1,70 then it is not a problem. But if 1,70 exists only in the company you play and in the others it has gone to 1,40, then yes there is a problem, whether you play in the best or the worst book. This of course is the fault of the Book trader, but they are obviously blaming the player.

Very weak what you say. But in order not to be too scared of a player who reads us and may now be thinking of starting somewhere online, I will write this. Serious companies that are left with a license (we are not talking on the world market) will not limit you with the first crook for these bits. That is, if you hit the trader's failure once at random or at an arbing point, you just get on their radar and watch what you're playing and if you continue on the same trophy, then it's no accident and you eat a limit.

Also, the concept of value bet as written by goalbet is something other than normal. I believe that they mean heavy returns in which they forgot and did not follow the market fluctuations. To play value points, means that the book has misread a set of odds, for example the ace had to give 1,30 and gives 1,70. If all companies give it close to 1,70 then it is not a problem. But if 1,70 exists only in the company you play and in the others it has gone to 1,40, then yes there is a problem, whether you play in the best or the worst book. This of course is the fault of the Book trader, but they are obviously blaming the player.
These people are copying Green's odds, adding a few decimals. e.g. 8.04.
When 365 drops its returns, there is a slight delay of the other company until it does. This is true.
What do you mean to control?

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Reactions: kosdpthess
These people are copying Green's odds, adding a few decimals. e.g. 8.04.
When 365 drops its returns, there is a slight delay of the other company until it does. This is true.
What do you mean to control?

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

My own experience over time has shown me this. That when you play such odds that sooner or later you forget the limitation you do not escape. Irrelevant company, but especially when you play in books that, as you say, follow specific ones to renew odds. The net value bet cannot be controlled. That is, if you play, for example, in sans voir a double at 15 odds and all the bullies have it, how will the goalbet trader, for example, judge that they should have had 5 and not 15? After they get the returns from elsewhere. As far as I know, they only looked at the market moving and nothing else.

Also, in arbing you can limit even the company you lose not only the one you win. They know very well what you are playing if they watch you, they see the mistakes too. For example, you are playing a 2,10 overs at 365 (everyone's performance) and Mitchbet forgot to set the set because the best striker has an injury at 2,10. The guy may come out and get paid by Mitsos, but 365 knows all too well what you can do and get off their radar and if you miss them they'll have to limit you if they catch you again.

the one who changed my title either did not read the subject or intentionally changed his meaning
the problem that the company created for me and will create for every customer is
her refusal to explain and clarify her terms
thus reserving its privilege to steal you at any time

Good morning.The opinions are well known and clearly stated. One says you didn't read the terms, let's just look. In other words, it is not right for me to steal my money and put in a limit as long as the company you offer my prices to bet.
Grab the egg and chop it I would check.
The point, in my opinion, is that in these cases as soon as companies have their hands on the knife melon and pits it is worth preventing and not trying to suppress.
Simply put, it will be good for anyone who has worked for hours on the bet to know and what is happening to him to see his account swell.
The 2 companies that are up-to-date on this forum unfortunately DO NOT PAY.
Just about every player who has an account with these companies would be good to know that he or she passes the risk and that the risk is never paid.
The others as far as I know are limited to a lot but they make a profit with a limit if they find
stable profitability

PS In cases of more than 2.000- 3000 Euro profits, what a rare thing we simply make our cross for all companies ....

We sit down and discuss the terms of companies, how they eat money from players, etc. We say they have the knife and watermelon (or melon, depending on everyone's tastes). Things will change only when we understand that the players need to have the knife.

As long as we accept things passively, neither the attitude of the companies nor the apathy of the EYP will change. This requires organization, money, and litigation. Illegal and abusive terms should disappear and the EEIC should immediately withdraw licenses for companies that do not comply. Without them, every company will do its best.

You entered very deep waters .... did you understand now? Are there terms that work at all times in the <stores>

We sit down and discuss the terms of companies, how they eat money from players, etc. We say they have the knife and watermelon (or melon, depending on everyone's tastes). Things will change only when we understand that the players need to have the knife.

As long as we accept things passively, neither the attitude of the companies nor the apathy of the EYP will change. This requires organization, money, and litigation. Illegal and abusive terms should disappear and the EEIC should immediately withdraw licenses for companies that do not comply. Without them, every company will do its best.

How will you get the upper hand when there is a term "value bet, sure bet" etc. which can not even objectively define what a value bet is. Commonly the term says "if we do not want, we do not pay your bet". What are you going to do; Will you take them to court? The goalbet? Which has no headquarters / office / existence? Tomorrow it closes and opens as a goooolbet and does not run one? Where has AFM changed and managers at least 10 times? Do you know what all these companies mean and where we get involved every time?

Over 10-15 companies, all others are ghosts. Also, let's say Greek bwin has nothing to do with regular bwin that was once in Austria before going to Gibraltar and doing what I like to do. Where are you going to make witches? To the ghosts?

How will you get the upper hand when there is a term "value bet, sure bet" etc. which can not even objectively define what a value bet is. Commonly the term says "if we do not want, we do not pay your bet". What are you going to do; Will you take them to court? The goalbet? Which has no headquarters / office / existence? Tomorrow it closes and opens as a goooolbet and does not run one? Where has AFM changed and managers at least 10 times? Do you know what all these companies mean and where we get involved every time?

Over 10-15 companies, all others are ghosts. Also, let's say Greek bwin has nothing to do with regular bwin that was once in Austria before going to Gibraltar and doing what I like to do. Where are you going to make witches? To the ghosts?

This is exactly what I am telling you. With terms such as "value bets, sure bets, etc. are prohibited", you do not get permission. Just like that. Instead of sitting around chasing companies behind vague and abusive terms, we need to force them to comply with a sensible regulatory framework. Whoever wants to play it ghost, let him go home.

This is exactly what I am telling you. With terms such as "value bets, sure bets, etc. are prohibited", you do not get permission. Just like that. Instead of sitting around chasing companies behind vague and abusive terms, we need to force them to comply with a sensible regulatory framework. Whoever wants to play it ghost, let him go home.

Then they will ban the bet. There is no company that does not have such terms, they may not call it the same as the masters of golf and clones, but camouflaged themselves say the following. When 365 tells you that it has the right to cancel any bet and withhold any winnings if they suspect that there is irregularities, illegalities or anything else with the particular race, what does it mean?

These are the terms of the market. Just like when you buy a home with a broker you have to give 2%, so when you go into the market, you don't have to do valium sur etc

Then they will ban the bet. There is no company that does not have such terms, they may not call it the same as the masters of golf and clones, but camouflaged themselves say the following. When 365 tells you that it has the right to cancel any bet and withhold any winnings if they suspect that there is irregularities, illegalities or anything else with the particular race, what does it mean?

These are the terms of the market. Just like when you buy a home with a broker you have to give 2%, so when you go into the market, you don't have to do valium sur etc

And yet, it's very different for someone to close your account because you play value, sure or you accidentally hit the profit threshold set by the risk section BUT it pays you (because there is no reason not to pay you according to company terms), to unlike companies like golfers who write in their terms that these are reasons to NOT pay you.

Of course, no way that leads to profit is accepted by companies and every such way is treated differently from them (always with respect to the time when the limits will come). But it is very different to politely persecute you and pay you than to eat your money for an abusive term.

As for market terms, 2% of the broker, the amount the property owner (or company rake) wants, says nothing on their own but is evaluated on the basis of return on investment. Accordingly, if I go into a store and shop ONLY on products that are on offer or have been priced incorrectly, I can accept that the owner will at some point chase me. But when I prepaid the products, he can't keep the money and not give me what I paid for.

Reactions: JordanRules
And yet, it's very different for someone to close your account because you play value, sure or you accidentally hit the profit threshold set by the risk section BUT it pays you (because there is no reason not to pay you according to company terms), to unlike companies like golfers who write in their terms that these are reasons to NOT pay you.

Of course, no way that leads to profit is accepted by companies and every such way is treated differently from them (always with respect to the time when the limits will come). But it is very different to politely persecute you and pay you than to eat your money for an abusive term.

As for market terms, 2% of the broker, the amount the property owner (or company rake) wants, says nothing on their own but is evaluated on the basis of return on investment. Accordingly, if I go into a store and shop ONLY on products that are on offer or have been priced incorrectly, I can accept that the owner will at some point chase me. But when I prepaid the products, he can't keep the money and not give me what I paid for.

Everything is a matter of necessity. Did you know that money ran out of money that the hole was an investment when the crisis began and they feared they would lose their cash?

If you do not need these companies these terms then do not use them. Whenever there is no problem.

Again I can't easily delete the 365 clone so the whole profit case around the 365 k clones is moving. If you do not have the case of profit it becomes very difficult. I can tolerate a bunch of hateful terms to have this company available (personally I can't say too many limits, generally speaking). I go to this need and the golf club and any other company that would not have a starting point if the limit was not 365

Because you deal so much with the subject, you probably think you need companies like that, whenever you make your heart stone. Unless you have 5-digit funds to play in Asia. Another subject

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...