Goalbet: Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
I go in and register
when i turn on email it flies me to the page and i see

37. Accounts of customers who make Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading etc. will be deactivated and any resulting profits will be deducted. Also, before withdrawing the balance the account will be charged for any costs it has incurred.

well i say yours is the shop, you want to do it as you want it to work and once you tell me in advance the limits you are operating on
then you are right against me

the problem arose when I entered the conversation and asked them to explain what each term is
find me in a search engine
I tell them I can find the wrong information and what happens next, give me the money and tell me the next time you know?

the above scene was repeated 4 times with the same dialogs up and down

somewhere I was turned off by the conversation

try it and see for yourself

I was meant to be their customer but judging by the unacceptable behavior they had to attract and
to persuade me to touch them I decided not to proceed

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
I go in and register

37. Accounts of customers who make Sure Bet, Value Bet, trading etc. will be deactivated and any resulting profits will be deducted. Also, before withdrawing the balance the account will be charged for any costs it has incurred.

well i say yours is the shop, you want to do it as you want it to work and once you tell me in advance the limits you are operating on

the problem arose when I entered the conversation and asked them to explain what each term is
I tell them I can find the wrong information and what happens next, give me the money and tell me the next time you know?

I was meant to be their customer but judging by the unacceptable behavior they had to attract and
I was their client and they "briefed" me with a summary, with which I dared to withdraw (and we are talking about a small amount).

I have come to my own conclusions about these people, (rightly or wrongly, these are the conclusions) but I respect the fact that they are being advertised here, so ... "all right" ¨.

But I will say the following that did not impress me: Whenever I called a representative of theirs, for something I wanted, they gave me the impression that the representative (who basically had little to say), replied to .. his home and not an office,
You tell me how important it is for the employee to be at home and work from there.
Well, when you call a Company, you usually hear an "office environment" from the headset, with a little buzz with phones ringing, etc.
They all have their meaning. And the details. When I heard their first phone call and I heard "home silence," I said, "We won't do well with them."
Fair or unfair my judgment, by the way, was right.

But because (we said) I respect their advertising here ...

... come on baby, it's a pleasure Company is.
Doll!
: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:: bravo:
Reactions: apophasic

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
April 25 2017
Copy / Paste

Dear,

Your withdrawal request has been canceled.
You have a bet limit of 1 euro.
You can withdraw all your account amount.

Sincerely,
GoalBet.com

Dear,
After the Risk Manager of your company decided your betting limit was set at 1 euro.

Sincerely,

GoalBet.com

Therefore:
50% success in spelling the word "bet".
Top!
And they have Risk Manager!
That will say organization!

Really, I didn't have to remind my friends ...
Bad that I remembered them.
Reactions: apophasic

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
Really, I didn't have to remind my friends ...
Bad that I remembered them.
i understand this ugly feeling of injustice but it doesn't matter buddy
look at the positives
you helped people not fall victim to it and you put a stone in the gamble to consolidate gambling in Greece: at the moment they lost a customer who would either lose and make a profit or make them free advertising. brought them customers.
Tomorrow somebody will read the issue and the customers who will lose will become two
coke
certainly not enough but it is a step in the right direction

anon

28 Nov 2017
I go in and register

That is, you went to the other companies, you asked them the same thing and the support employee showed understanding and analyzed your terms one by one. If you can't understand what you read and what you agree with when you press the Accept Terms button when you sign up then you'll pay to find out. Nor is it the job of the company to sit down to explain the terms to you. If you are so interested, go and pay a lawyer to explain them in detail.

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
Badly lied to, some companies use specific terms to press to not pay whenever they want. But one can assure us that companies like her goalbet will they pay when you haven't violated any of their terms? No ... That's the biggest problem, not the terms of companies.

Let's say something else. Say someone is reading her terms goalbet and avoids playing valuebets and surebets. But come on, while playing a game this morning, after a while an important player from the opposing team is injured and his performance drops. So the company can claim to have played a valuebet ... Say that in another fight (where it played a point at market prices), a company that doesn't know its mother, has the opposite point very high and fell into the zone arb. In these cases and on its terms, h goalbet it may not pay you, even if you don't even know what abitrage and valuebetting mean (as with the average player).

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Badly lied to, some companies use specific terms to press to not pay whenever they want. But one can assure us that companies like her goalbet will they pay when you haven't violated any of their terms? No ... That's the biggest problem, not the terms of companies.

Let's say something else. Say someone is reading her terms goalbet and avoids playing valuebets and surebets. But come on, while playing a game this morning, after a while an important player from the opposing team is injured and his performance drops. So the company can claim to have played a valuebet ... Say that in another fight (where it played a point at market prices), a company that doesn't know its mother, has the opposite point very high and fell into the zone arb. In these cases and on its terms, h goalbet it may not pay you, even if you don't even know what abitrage and valuebetting mean (as with the average player).

Very weak what you say. But in order not to be too scared of a player who reads us and may now be thinking of starting somewhere online, I will write this. Serious companies that are left with a license (we are not talking on the world market) will not limit you with the first crook for these bits. That is, if you hit the trader's failure once at random or at an arbing point, you just get on their radar and watch what you're playing and if you continue on the same trophy, then it's no accident and you eat a limit.

Also, the concept of value bet as they write it goalbet is something other than normal. I believe they mean heavy yields in which they were forgotten and did not follow the fluctuation of the market. Playing value points means that the book has mistakenly read a set of odds, eg the ace had to give 1,30 and give 1,70. If all companies give it close to 1,70 then it's no problem. But if 1,70 only exists in the company you're playing and others have gone to 1,40, then yes there is a problem, whether you're playing the best or the worst book. This is, of course, a mistake by the trader of each Book, but they obviously throw the blame on the player.

nklaps

11 Mar 2016
Very weak what you say. But in order not to be too scared of a player who reads us and may now be thinking of starting somewhere online, I will write this. Serious companies that are left with a license (we are not talking on the world market) will not limit you with the first crook for these bits. That is, if you hit the trader's failure once at random or at an arbing point, you just get on their radar and watch what you're playing and if you continue on the same trophy, then it's no accident and you eat a limit.

Also, the concept of value bet as they write it goalbet is something other than normal. I believe they mean heavy yields in which they were forgotten and did not follow the fluctuation of the market. Playing value points means that the book has mistakenly read a set of odds, eg the ace had to give 1,30 and give 1,70. If all companies give it close to 1,70 then it's no problem. But if 1,70 only exists in the company you're playing and others have gone to 1,40, then yes there is a problem, whether you're playing the best or the worst book. This is, of course, a mistake by the trader of each Book, but they obviously throw the blame on the player.
These people are copying Green's odds, adding a few decimals. e.g. 8.04.
When 365 drops its returns, there is a slight delay of the other company until it does. This is true.
What do you mean to control?

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk
Reactions: kosdpthess

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
26 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
These people are copying Green's odds, adding a few decimals. e.g. 8.04.
When 365 drops its returns, there is a slight delay of the other company until it does. This is true.
What do you mean to control?

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

My own experience over time has shown me this. That when you play such odds that sooner or later forgot the limit you don't save it. Unrelenting company, but especially when you play in a bookstore who, like you say, follow specific ones to renew odds. The net value bet cannot control it. That is, if you play for example on sans voir a double in 15th performance and all boogies have it, how its trader goalbet eg would he think they should have had 5 rather than 15? After they get their returns elsewhere. As far as I know only the market is seen as moving and nothing else.

Also, in arbing you can limit even the company you lose not only the one you win. They know very well what you are playing if they watch you, they see the mistakes too. For example, you are playing a 2,10 overs at 365 (everyone's performance) and Mitchbet forgot to set the set because the best striker has an injury at 2,10. The guy may come out and get paid by Mitsos, but 365 knows all too well what you can do and get off their radar and if you miss them they'll have to limit you if they catch you again.

apophasic

13 Feb 2020
the one who changed my title either did not read the subject or intentionally changed his meaning
the problem that the company created for me and will create for every customer is
her refusal to explain and clarify her terms
thus reserving its privilege to steal you at any time

loxagos mark

9 IOL 2013
lake of the penthouse
Good morning.The opinions are well known and clearly stated. One says you didn't read the terms, let's just look. In other words, it is not right for me to steal my money and put in a limit as long as the company you offer my prices to bet.
Grab the egg and chop it I would check.
The point, in my opinion, is that in these cases as soon as companies have their hands on the knife melon and pits it is worth preventing and not trying to suppress.
Simply put, it will be good for anyone who has worked for hours on the bet to know and what is happening to him to see his account swell.
The 2 companies that are up-to-date on this forum unfortunately DO NOT PAY.
Just about every player who has an account with these companies would be good to know that he or she passes the risk and that the risk is never paid.
The others as far as I know are limited to a lot but they make a profit with a limit if they find
stable profitability

PS In cases of more than 2.000- 3000 Euro profits, what a rare thing we simply make our cross for all companies ....

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
We sit down and discuss the terms of companies, how they eat money from players, etc. We say they have the knife and watermelon (or melon, depending on everyone's tastes). Things will change only when we understand that the players need to have the knife.

As long as we accept things passively, neither the attitude of the companies nor the apathy of the EYP will change. This requires organization, money, and litigation. Illegal and abusive terms should disappear and the EEIC should immediately withdraw licenses for companies that do not comply. Without them, every company will do its best.

linatsa

22 Nov 2019
Have you entered the deep waters .... now you understand it? There are conditions that work at all times in <shops>

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
We sit down and discuss the terms of companies, how they eat money from players, etc. We say they have the knife and watermelon (or melon, depending on everyone's tastes). Things will change only when we understand that the players need to have the knife.

As long as we accept things passively, neither the attitude of the companies nor the apathy of the EYP will change. This requires organization, money, and litigation. Illegal and abusive terms should disappear and the EEIC should immediately withdraw licenses for companies that do not comply. Without them, every company will do its best.
How do you get the upper hand when there is a term "value bet, sure bet" etc. Which objectively cannot determine what the value bet is. Commonly the term says "if we don't want to, we won't pay you the bet". What are you going to do; Will you take them to court? The goalbet; Where has no head office / office? Tomorrow closes and opens like a goooolbet and doesn't run one? Who has changed their ATMs and managing at least 10 times? Do you know what all these companies mean and we all mess around?

Over 10-15 companies, all others are ghosts. Also, let's say Greek bwin has nothing to do with regular bwin that was once in Austria before going to Gibraltar and doing what I like to do. Where are you going to make witches? To the ghosts?

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
How do you get the upper hand when there is a term "value bet, sure bet" etc. Which objectively cannot determine what the value bet is. Commonly the term says "if we don't want to, we won't pay you the bet". What are you going to do; Will you take them to court? The goalbet; Where has no head office / office? Tomorrow closes and opens like a goooolbet and doesn't run one? Who has changed their ATMs and managing at least 10 times? Do you know what all these companies mean and we all mess around?

Over 10-15 companies, all others are ghosts. Also, let's say Greek bwin has nothing to do with regular bwin that was once in Austria before going to Gibraltar and doing what I like to do. Where are you going to make witches? To the ghosts?
That's exactly what I'm telling you. With terms like "value bets, sure bets etc", you do not get a license. Just like that. Instead of sitting on the hunt for companies hiding behind obscure and abusive terms, we must force them to comply with a reasonable regulatory framework. Whoever wants to play the ghost, let him go home.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
That's exactly what I'm telling you. With terms like "value bets, sure bets etc", you do not get a license. Just like that. Instead of sitting on the hunt for companies hiding behind obscure and abusive terms, we must force them to comply with a reasonable regulatory framework. Whoever wants to play the ghost, let him go home.
Then they will ban the bet. There is no company that does not have such terms, they may not call it the same as the masters of golf and clones, but camouflaged themselves say the following. When 365 tells you that it has the right to cancel any bet and withhold any winnings if they suspect that there is irregularities, illegalities or anything else with the particular race, what does it mean?

These are the terms of the market. Just like when you buy a home with a broker you have to give 2%, so when you go into the market, you don't have to do valium sur etc

FunBet

12 Mar 2018
Then they will ban the bet. There is no company that does not have such terms, they may not call it the same as the masters of golf and clones, but camouflaged themselves say the following. When 365 tells you that it has the right to cancel any bet and withhold any winnings if they suspect that there is irregularities, illegalities or anything else with the particular race, what does it mean?

These are the terms of the market. Just like when you buy a home with a broker you have to give 2%, so when you go into the market, you don't have to do valium sur etc

And yet, it's very different for someone to close your account because you play value, sure or you accidentally hit the profit threshold set by the risk section BUT it pays you (because there is no reason not to pay you according to company terms), to unlike companies like golfers who write in their terms that these are reasons to NOT pay you.

Of course, no way that leads to profit is accepted by companies and every such way is treated differently from them (always with respect to the time when the limits will come). But it is very different to politely persecute you and pay you than to eat your money for an abusive term.

As for market terms, 2% of the broker, the amount the property owner (or company rake) wants, says nothing on their own but is evaluated on the basis of return on investment. Accordingly, if I go into a store and shop ONLY on products that are on offer or have been priced incorrectly, I can accept that the owner will at some point chase me. But when I prepaid the products, he can't keep the money and not give me what I paid for.
Reactions: JordanRules

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
And yet, it's very different for someone to close your account because you play value, sure or you accidentally hit the profit threshold set by the risk section BUT it pays you (because there is no reason not to pay you according to company terms), to unlike companies like golfers who write in their terms that these are reasons to NOT pay you.

Of course, no way that leads to profit is accepted by companies and every such way is treated differently from them (always with respect to the time when the limits will come). But it is very different to politely persecute you and pay you than to eat your money for an abusive term.

As for market terms, 2% of the broker, the amount the property owner (or company rake) wants, says nothing on their own but is evaluated on the basis of return on investment. Accordingly, if I go into a store and shop ONLY on products that are on offer or have been priced incorrectly, I can accept that the owner will at some point chase me. But when I prepaid the products, he can't keep the money and not give me what I paid for.
Everything is a matter of necessity. Did you know that money ran out of money that the hole was an investment when the crisis began and they feared they would lose their cash?

If you do not need these companies these terms then do not use them. Whenever there is no problem.

Again I can't easily delete the 365 clone so the whole profit case around the 365 k clones is moving. If you do not have the case of profit it becomes very difficult. I can tolerate a bunch of hateful terms to have this company available (personally I can't say too many limits, generally speaking). I go to this need and the golf club and any other company that would not have a starting point if the limit was not 365

Because you deal so much with the subject, you probably think you need companies like that, whenever you make your heart stone. Unless you have 5-digit funds to play in Asia. Another subject

Predictions

• 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Cologne - Leipzig
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
    • There are no sports broadcasts from other sports today

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Aristarchus Forum Bot: Aristarchos has started a new topic called "OPAP or Internet Companies ...