all Sunday results:
Aalborg - Westrem 29-26
Dynamo Vook. - 33-34 elver
Celje - Flensburg 27-30
Montpellier - Besiktas 28-33
Kielce - Paris XZNUMX-29
Christianstadt - Schengen 33-32
Leuven - 21-21 Warehouse

Very good today, many favorites are broken !!

Reactions: Mastic
Answer: Handball Champions League

This is how things are this week:

Next.jpg

Three games in front of the C / C, where we will take a look ....

Zagreb - Leuven
The Croatian team can't, they can't. He has not made a win even with 2 draws and 7 defeats have left 2 points behind. On the contrary, Leuven is doing fine! He came in the last match against Vardar, which is the truth that I didn't expect. Good presence, which has helped her stay high, in the 3 position with Barca.
I don't think there is anything other than double. But the returns are from 1,30 and below. No way. But I like the choice of -3,5 handicap goal for Leuven, which pays from 1,75 has 1,80 in some companies (Bet365 among them). Besides, Barca went ahead with 8 goal difference from Zagreb.

Flensburg - Kiel
Two points behind Paris SC Flensburg in Group B. Very good team, which in Germany counts only wins! In round 1 the clash between 20-20 ended. Tomorrow I don't think Kiel has any hopes.
But here again the odds for the favorite are very low. 1,45 at its best, in Sportingbet. I would rather go overboard in this match. Both teams have an appeal in scoring. The 53,5 goal pays 1,90 to Bet365. One goal less, for the 52,5 goal, Bwin pays 1,65 (the best on the pitch).

Reactions: the cacambola

Safhausen - Dynamo Vook.
It's not an easy game and certainly 1,35-1,40 odds on the ace are not worth it. Yes, Dynamo is the last of the group with just 1 wins and 8 defeats but Safehausen is not a super team. He has six points, 3 wins and 6 defeats. The Swiss team has disappointed me lately, counting 4 consecutive defeats. Dynamo made the only victory against Safhausen in Bucharest with 1 goals.
I would say that the 2,05 given by Bwin for the double with the 2,5 handicap goal is very satisfactory and I will bet it.

Zagreb - Leuven 30-26: shock:
The Zagreb victory came as a big surprise, and even more comfortable

Flensburg - 30-33 Kiel : beers1:
it was a surprise, but the over came

Safhausen - Dynamo Vook. 27-25 : beers1:
and here came Dynamo's + 2,5 goal

7 games include the Saturday program and without much:
I leave Paris and Vardar (since I can't find a good one) and take Nantes' ace and Metallurg double into Lisbon and never leave.
Nantes - Barcelona 1
Barcelona does not look very good away from Barcelona. Yes, he won in Zagreb (he had won in the beginning and Wisla in Poland) but he lost in Skopje to Vartnar, he also lost in Hungary to Szeged and came X with Leuven. Nantes also has the bitterness of defeat in Barcelona and wants to get its blood back. Besides, the odds do not "show" in any case that the 2nd team of the group hosts the 3rd. 3,30 the ace? bur in the tripe. From the few times that Sportingbet and Vista give the best performance on the market.

Sporting - Metalurg Skopje 2 (+ 2,5)

Sporting 6 points, 5 Scorpions. It's not that big of a difference between the two teams, coming from a series of defeats, 2 for the Portuguese, 4 for the Scorpions. If they fight it they can also pay odds over 4,00 for a clean double. I'll go a little looser with + 2,5 goals in Metallurg - Performance 2,13

Meskov - Celie 2
Before the 2 race, Celie got a double at Kiel and with a good look tomorrow she can also leave Brest with a double. Anyway, 4,40 for Chelsea's win over Bwin (there is the Russian above) is tempting and I will appreciate it.

Schengen - Villa 1 (-4,5)
I think the Hungarians will win tomorrow. And they can cover this handicap. They won Barça by 3 goals difference, with the Poles going to determine? I don't think so. Close to doubling the easy dominance of the home side.

Westrem - Kielce no bet
Low ace in this match. Tall line and over. Difficult match and I will probably leave it to chance.

Today's results (so far):

Schengen - 24-25 Beam
Unexpected defeat
Meskov - Cell 29-24
And here the hosts won, which I did not expect.
Wardrobe - Christianstadt 31-15
Walk for the Scorpions
Paris - Aalborg 31-28

And Paris won, though not as easily as Werder
Westrem - Kielce 31-26
expected victory of the guests

Reactions: Mastic

After a break, as we all know, forecasts are difficult. Especially in handball, we don't have easy picture of teams like in football.
However, Meskov must win the tail of Aalborg, in order to "enter for good" in the six and not have the knife in the neck in the next two matches. In its headquarters it plays, the weaker the guest, MUST to win.
And in the other game I will go with the hosts. Great match between Kiel and Vetzprem, I believe that the Germans will "eat irons" to get the victory in this match.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...