Handball Champions League

Answer: Handball Champions League

The next 6 fights are the G / C I will be Athens for the Infobeto pie, so there will be no time. Basically, the favorites are low, so it's not worthwhile to get into this racing situation.
So I'm playing loose a double Barça & Wisla

Reactions: the cacambola

The twin passed : beers1:
Overall results of the game
results.jpg

The M / S is the penultimate match of the clubs ...

You see the Saturday performances. There is nothing worthwhile.
Celie and Aalborg are with 5 points in the 2 group and the last one is Messkoff with 8 points, which also has 2 matches yet. No hope for 2 last and this racing is purely formal for them. So the 1 match is ace and indifferent.
Then Paris ZZ has won the first in the group and does not care, so maybe it makes sense to hunt X2 in this game.
I do not think Vetzprem will be delighted at Meskoff. He wants a better place in the group, he has the comfort to win, we have to see what he will do on the court.
In Barcelona, ​​the one that wants the points is Wisla. I do not know if he can do it but here the value is at X2. Difficult though.
Finally, in the Croatian capital the Croats will play for the win, being in the last position of the group but still hoping. But Nantes is one of the top teams in the 1 Group and wants the first. It is very difficult for the hosts but they will hunt for the dream and the ace pays well for the fun bet.

Three fights today. As I wrote and followed, Aalborg does not hope for anything, so it will probably focus on the Danish championship and leave Chu Lu in his silence. No beet.
In the last match, Leuven does not think he will have any problems against Kristianstad but there is no performance that he does not have for the ace.
Finally, the match of interest is this one in Skopje: Vardar-Szeged. The hosts are relaxed after the defeat of Nantes. The guests have been downhill, since they have 11 points in the 5th place and the 6th has 6. Now, upwards, what they achieve is good. Basically I think it will be an open game and an overhead, over 57,5 goals in Interwetten, I will throw it (odds 2,60)

Reactions: giannisthegreek

I will start with the 16 play-offs. The 2 first teams of Group C and Group D play each other to see who will go to the eighth. In the 3rd group, the Danish skier finished first with 16 points (8-0-2) and second with the Spanish Ademar with 12 points (6-0-4). In the fourth group, the French Montpellier and 16-8 finished first, while the second place is the Ukrainian Motors with 0 points and many draws (2-15-6).
Tomorrow, Motors will welcome Skiern in Zaporizhye, while Montpellier will travel to León to play with the Spanish team. The guests are better in both matches. Skier has a series that will hardly break and the French are much better than the Spanish at the tournament.
Odds make Motor and Montpellier favorites respectively. I will do a pair with Montpellier & Skier at odds of 4,26 at Bwin.
The double skier plays from 2,55 to 2,95 while doubles from Montpellier from 1,43 to 1,60.

For the first two groups, consisting of 8 teams, everyone has not yet finished the program. Today and tomorrow 8 will be played and next weekend these clubs are over, so we will know the teams that will play in the 8 play-offs and 2 teams that will go directly.
Today's games are:
Kristiansand - Barcelona
Barça is clear that it will play in the play offs. He has no hopes for the first place in the group, nor a risk of being left out. I believe that the last two games will be relaxed for the Blaugrana. But the Swedes are burning. They are level at the bottom of the group, with 6 points, with Wisla and Zagreb. One of the three will go to the play offs and as you can understand, bodies will fall. The gap in the odds is big, from 5,80 of the marathon to 4,45 of Interwetten. In "ours" the ace plays up to 5,50. Ace my choice here.

Szeged - Zagreb
In the other match of Group A, which takes place today, the Hungarian Szeged welcomes the Croatians, in a match that can easily be turned into a fixed one. The Hungarians are in the same fate as the Catalans, they have gone to the play offs and they neither expect anything better nor are they in danger. So full indifference! And the guests want the victory. They beat Nantes in the previous match and they seem determined. So, when one wants something very much then "the whole universe" conspires to achieve it. Who knows; But double the odds are worth paying to learn : eye: In 4,70 the marathon, at 4,25 the best performance in the legal, again the yellow has the lowest price in the underdog at 3,90.

In the other group three games are played today:

Kiel - Kielce
In the same squad the two teams. They have both played in the play offs, indifferent matches for both, no bet for us.

Mechkov - Paris
Another opportunity is presented here. The French have gone straight to the qualifiers, as first in the group. They have 22 points and the latter have 15. So comfortable. Meskov, however, is claiming a place in the play offs. And with a victory today he secures it and goes to the last match relaxed. So why not bring this ace to Brest? Odds from 3,20 to 3,90. The bettor has the best performance in the legal ones, at 3,45.

Celie - Aalborg
The Heads of Group B, with 5 points each. If Messov won, then there is no way for these teams to pass. So maybe the match has a procedural character. So leave it in peace. Besides, odds are not worth dealing with indifferent matches.

For the first two groups, consisting of 8 teams, everyone has not yet finished the program. Today and tomorrow 8 will be played and next weekend these clubs are over, so we will know the teams that will play in the 8 play-offs and 2 teams that will go directly.
Today's games are:
Kristiansand - Barcelona
Barça is clear that it will play in the play offs. He has no hopes for the first place in the group, nor a risk of being left out. I believe that the last two games will be relaxed for the Blaugrana. But the Swedes are burning. They are level at the bottom of the group, with 6 points, with Wisla and Zagreb. One of the three will go to the play offs and as you can understand, bodies will fall. The gap in the odds is big, from 5,80 of the marathon to 4,45 of Interwetten. In "ours" the ace plays up to 5,50. Ace my choice here.

Szeged - Zagreb
In the other match of Group A, which takes place today, the Hungarian Szeged welcomes the Croatians, in a match that can easily be turned into a fixed one. The Hungarians are in the same fate as the Catalans, they have gone to the play offs and they neither expect anything better nor are they in danger. So full indifference! And the guests want the victory. They beat Nantes in the previous match and they seem determined. So, when one wants something very much then "the whole universe" conspires to achieve it. Who knows; But double the odds are worth paying to learn : eye: In 4,70 the marathon, at 4,25 the best performance in the legal, again the yellow has the lowest price in the underdog at 3,90.

Jingle here! Barca won, Zagreb lost, we : kouvas:

In the other group three games are played today:

Kiel - Kielce
In the same squad the two teams. They have both played in the play offs, indifferent matches for both, no bet for us.

Mechkov - Paris
Another opportunity is presented here. The French have gone straight to the qualifiers, as first in the group. They have 22 points and the latter have 15. So comfortable. Meskov, however, is claiming a place in the play offs. And with a victory today he secures it and goes to the last match relaxed. So why not bring this ace to Brest? Odds from 3,20 to 3,90. The bettor has the best performance in the legal ones, at 3,45.

Celie - Aalborg
The Heads of Group B, with 5 points each. If Messov won, then there is no way for these teams to pass. So maybe the match has a procedural character. So leave it in peace. Besides, odds are not worth dealing with indifferent matches.

Success in the 2 Group, since Meskoff really won the indifferent Paris (3,45 performance) : beers1:

I will start with the 16 play-offs. The 2 first teams of Group C and Group D play each other to see who will go to the eighth. In the 3rd group, the Danish skier finished first with 16 points (8-0-2) and second with the Spanish Ademar with 12 points (6-0-4). In the fourth group, the French Montpellier and 16-8 finished first, while the second place is the Ukrainian Motors with 0 points and many draws (2-15-6).
Tomorrow, Motors will welcome Skiern in Zaporizhye, while Montpellier will travel to León to play with the Spanish team. The guests are better in both matches. Skier has a series that will hardly break and the French are much better than the Spanish at the tournament.
Odds make Motor and Montpellier favorites respectively. I will do a pair with Montpellier & Skier at odds of 4,26 at Bwin.
The double skier plays from 2,55 to 2,95 while doubles from Montpellier from 1,43 to 1,60.

Montpellier victory, Schieren's defeat, doubles, bucket lost here: kouvas1:

Today's games are:
Nantes - Vardar
Flensburg - Betsprej
Vishla - Leuven

One match is for Group B, Flensburg and Betsprem. Both teams, which rank with 15 points in the 2 position of the group, have passed. If one wants to take care of it, he can go to the ace, because of the location because of choosing to pick up, for various reasons. Good Ace, 1,90 but about loose bet.
The other two matches are in Group A. Nantes has 17 points and wins and 2 matches that are left to her, if they lose the other Scopian match, then it passes first. Scientific imagination more than reality. But he will fight it today. Hope dies last. Besides, Vardar has the last match at Wisla, so she is relatively relaxed. Ace plays from 2,25 to 2,60. At 2,50 we can find him and bet him ....
Wisla wants grades. He is in the privileged position of the Zagreb and Kristianstad play-offs and wants to escape after their yesterday's bets. Leuven indifferent. Yes to the ace that is on the market from 2,65 to 3,28. The best performance on the legal is 3,20.

Unfortunately I do not have time to deal with the last game of this game ...
The program (and repetitive play offs)
Next.jpg

and returns
Odds.jpg

Play offs play matches but I see low but it's not worth it.

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...