Horse Racing Tips

Answer: Horse Racing Tips

When you put a video using the button that has different problem is lost and the text

Reactions: Siomos1

I saw a question on another post about interest in horse tipster and I said to disclose one: / [video] https://crazydeal.blogabet.com/ [/ video]

9 piks has given the gypsy money and money. Let us meet you. That is, I've given 572 what do I need to do?

not found. 9 is paid. It was almost 5 months free on the blog, now it was subscribed. If you click on all the time you will see. He has given 500 + titles.

Also go to odds range and see all time, stats for horse odds above 5.00.

Profit: 102 units and Yield at the surprising 38%.

I do not do the witty ... but let someone answer me ... because while a tsstyr is profitable ... and most of the time he is also a player like us ... he needs subscription to say his point of view. let me answer somebody please

This is a personal taste of every betover, especially when it comes to something "new", such as the racetrack. If your question was about set-ups, that is, if it "sold" set-ups and not predictions I could answer you (and obviously I mean it would be a scam), now I have no opinion.

Reactions: betover

The simplest answer I think is in and who would not want to raise even more money if he could (even if he already wins enough of his personal bets). Also, a steadily profitable player may be confronted with limits on betting and / or the markets with which he is dealing to have relatively low limits.

We have opened a nice theme from nowhere. Something on top of that.
Having read several interviews with successful foreign tipsters, most did not gamble. Two reasons. The first because they saw what they did as a normal job and obviously well paid they probably did not need to play them and the second because the companies taking their "measures" did not give them the right of the "player" for a while.

Horse Racing .. Horse Racing ????? I do not think she is a friend.

The simplest answer I think is in and who would not want to raise even more money if he could (even if he already wins enough of his personal bets). Also, a steadily profitable player may be confronted with limits on betting and / or the markets with which he is dealing to have relatively low limits.

We all would like to make money from the game. But I wonder if it's a quiet, sleepy-selling person, etc., etc ... worthwhile to sell the ones and get into such adventures ??? Maybe there will be someone who will give us a cashier with his choices ... but the prehistory has shown that personally for me .. you do but one of those who sells is not a winner as you can see it .. for a long time or no ... The first time I was going to be paid if someone went to me !!!! he does not want a question ... but there is simply no one.

Reactions: grosan

I like to play in racing and racing ... and I do it by 2004 space for Internet betting .. for me and many kids here ... it's old story and it has been proven (and old for me) that many it's hard to make a profit on 4po ... I'm in a way of choosing ... it works very well and automatically without any reason / tonight and it's going to get back the profits and you get out of your pocket ... so I'm sad if I see typster selling horses options ... and I say again and I mean that if someone has itychia and could not believe what I says ..nai will agoraza..alla up now believe the opposite.

I do not deny that you are working long, I personally have no idea of ​​mules. From a brief look, I have understood that she has many parameters that make it part of a difficult sport. However, I do not bypass the fact that there are knowledgeable subjects.
I like to play in racing and racing ... and I do it by 2004 space for Internet betting .. for me and many kids here ... it's old story and it has been proven (and old for me) that many it's hard to make a profit on 4po ... I'm in a way of choosing ... it works very well and automatically without any reason / tonight and it's going to get back the profits and you get out of your pocket ... so I'm sad if I see typster selling horses options ... and I say again and I mean that if someone has itychia and could not believe what I says ..nai will agoraza..alla up now believe the opposite.

I do not do the witty ... but let someone answer me ... because while a tsstyr is profitable ... and most of the time he is also a player like us ... he needs subscription to say his point of view. let me answer somebody please

Let me tell you where I also have a subscription to blogabet. In order to catch a foreigner (I mean outside Greece now if he is a Greek abroad, let him be careful) "client" and to take this from him, I tell him with all sincerity.: sign:

The topic of tipsters needs a lot of attention since it becomes "bad luck". To see if a tipster has real value, its sample must be large enough (depending on the odds it gives 3-4 digit number of predictions) and its history can be verified by at least 2 sources. Now 99% are looking for a sucker, for the remaining 1% the reason is that they may just not be able to play the amount they want in the books and so they sell them or they are just looking for a way to make a profit with much less risk or just in the final for so he likes. Anyway, it needs a lot of attention

Me odds around 5, wants a fairly large number of predictions, definitely over 1000 to see if it really is worth

Reactions: Spyros21

I notice that it is a very bucket of this thread, more bucket than we ourselves when we play a racetrack.
The reason is that the horses come out last minute, from the market.
It has been written here many times and it is not touched by the writer.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...