PLAYER ID: betting revolution

Answer: Re: PLAYER ID: revolution in betting

Note: if it is done above the commentary of each match to indicate the date, because it is a bit confusing to turn the pages to see the program in the middle of the magazine. Or you should have a coupon next to it as you read it.

You will tell me: did this bother you?
No it did not bother me, it just would be very practical.

: agr:

It's important to me too.

Answer: PLAYER ID: revolution in betting

We took it and read it. Good and strong.

Just 2 things

1) Prehistory is missing from the Super League and I do not know if it is missing in other games
2) Avoid No Bet as much as possible. I can not say this no bet in a newspaper, especially "The referee will be injured" and let there be no such possibility.

That's all. I hope he goes forward

Indeed this with the No bet we meet elsewhere is very spastic! Let them give their opinion and then the points they choose in the end.

As for the magazine I wish CALORIC and GOOD SALES!
I have not seen it yet. But on Saturday morning when I went and got another I did not see it there. Maybe he was exhausted or did not come at all. I do not know. I will pay better attention next time.

Let me ask since I have not seen it yet. For BASKETBALL has anything? I hope so because all the other magazines I have seen are very, very poor in Basketball! Also for other American sports. Here others have about 10 pages for a racetrack as the saying goes and for basketball just as much.

and the Fileas Fogg column which is currently harmonized with the Greek coupon. I hope to get a visa for the Middle East soon

Fileas Fogg is global
we expect on Tuesday

Reactions: Zola

Indeed this with the No bet we meet elsewhere is very spastic! Let them give their opinion and then the points they choose in the end.

As for the magazine I wish CALORIC and GOOD SALES!
I have not seen it yet. But on Saturday morning when I went and got another I did not see it there. Maybe he was exhausted or did not come at all. I do not know. I will pay better attention next time.

Let me ask since I have not seen it yet. For BASKETBALL has anything? I hope so because all the other magazines I have seen are very, very poor in Basketball! Also for other American sports. Here others have about 10 pages for a racetrack as the saying goes and for basketball just as much.

It does not give the same weight to basketball that it gives to football, a brief article on all the matches has only in essence, we would like a little more but we are rather the minority.

Good luck guys. Although I have more than a year to get this kind of magazine I will get it on Friday when the second round of ifc starts: sign:

A: PLAYER ID: revolution in betting

Since I wish you good luck, you will allow me to alienate you a little.
To me the magazine seemed one of the same. Completely indifferent.
These "revolution"'s are funny and I would expect modesty

1.1-2 articles "theoretical" completely commonplace that in front of awesome articles I have read here do not fit one. Articles for people who are just now starting to gamble
2. A 100% OPAP magazine at the moment when cosmogenic changes are taking place in the space. That is, to understand what is the meaning of these proposals with rake in the high, with tax, etc.
3. Aesthetically, my form looked ugly. Okay, this is subjective, but the colors and some ants repel me.
4. Where it seemed to me that it is one of the same is that tipsters do NOT have a CASH!
I do not know if they will present us) their statistics (I do not believe it)
So suggestions in bulk.

For me, the form is completely indifferent

Love me and kiss Maki. I am not an avantador nor do I get percentages .....: eye:
Correct what you write about cash registers and small letters, etc. I do not know later can
improve it and the comments always do good but I personally take the magazine
because I trust people and I tell you responsibly that some of them are very tried and tested.
All you have to do is show a little patience and check them out ..

Reactions: Zola

Of course I will check them.
Since you know me I'm dying for statistics.
I just accidentally threw out the 1st issue. If anyone has it and can send it to me let them write me a private.
The development is almost ready and will be recorded. I wish I could change my mind. I just do not see any "revolution".
So what is different from "King Bet" or "Match Money"?
And what is it that "the players write" again?
That is, do you know that Sotirakopoulos does not play what he proposes? Has he stated that he does not play them or have you seen any of his tickets?

Only ONCE have I seen so many years in print a writer keep a fund. He started with a specific fund, gave suggestions and said I put so much. And the other time he had a new fund. In fact, both years were a mess !!!

That is, to understand what ADDITIONALLY a member of Infobeto will see in the magazine that he will not see here;
I do not discuss the opposite. There are people in here whose writings are blowing. If someone studies them with system and perseverance, he will make good money.

Okay it's early even these are the first remarks. I know I'm getting "bad" but I think I can say my opinion.
And to understand what I mean: if the form was not linked to Infobeto there is no way I could support it. Now I will do it though.

However, in some places the issue seemed to have been a bit hasty. That is, the analyzes at 8-11 that did not coincide with the points suggested below, the over-unders on the league tables were always upside down and some typography from here and there. Okay for the cash registers I did not verify whether they came or not, in general the forms help more in the information I believe you have it all in front of you without scrolling the cursor up and down and looking for signs on the internet rather than reading ready-made proposals. Plus of course some information about absences etc that help to better evaluate the matches. I have not seen the 2nd issue yet, in the middle of the day it will show ...

Of course I will check them.
Since you know me I'm dying for statistics.
I just accidentally threw out the 1st issue. If anyone has it and can send it to me let them write me a private.
The development is almost ready and will be recorded. I wish I could change my mind. I just do not see any "revolution".
So what is different from "King Bet" or "Match Money"?
And what is it that "the players write" again?
That is, do you know that Sotirakopoulos does not play what he proposes? Has he stated that he does not play them or have you seen any of his tickets?

Only ONCE have I seen so many years in print a writer keep a fund. He started with a specific fund, gave suggestions and said I put so much. And the other time he had a new fund. In fact, both years were a mess !!!

That is, to understand what ADDITIONALLY a member of Infobeto will see in the magazine that he will not see here;
I do not discuss the opposite. There are people in here whose writings are blowing. If someone studies them with system and perseverance, he will make good money.

Okay it's early even these are the first remarks. I know I'm getting "bad" but I think I can say my opinion.
And to understand what I mean: if the form was not linked to Infobeto there is no way I could support it. Now I will do it though.

Anything that can help is welcome. There is a general requirement from personal contacts to have a fund, so that a better assessment of each player can be made.

Everything is recorded and processed.

Reactions: Zola and ALEX

I finally bought the magazine and wanted to comment but I forgot everything. Very rich reportage in football even for the hippodrome ...
But for basketball, unfortunately, very poor ... Too bad.
Maybe there could be boards with the results (inside-out) of the last games of each team. At least for the bigger leagues. And maybe strong predictions from someone who "owns" the sport and do not say them just to fill their column.
Bad lies, I get paid for basketball and American sports. From football I can not say the same. I think there are a lot of people who are interested in something like that. At least my friends who talk about it all say it. We are looking for a form that covers these. Of course there is the Internet but I personally like to be able to study the form as well.
My criticism is benevolent.

You are looking for the Turkey Cup, whoever finds it, let them return it, will have a reward ...: twis:

You are looking for the Turkey Cup, whoever finds it, let them return it, will have a reward ...: twis:

The Turkish cup did not exist in the PRE-COUPON ....

For those who do not know, for information I mention that OPAP sends a PRECOUPON with the matches that will be included in the next coupon. I repeat the matches, because he sends the odds on Thursday! at night and while the PLAYER ID must be released the next day .... (this applies to all similar publications).

So they had not sent a Turkish cup to the pre-coupon and so no one dealt with it as was normal ....: bb:

Reactions: Ertzan

To those who are starting this effort, I really wish you good luck, patience, perseverance and do not rest even when you are at the zenith.
Keep looking for new ideas and updating your material with new themes.
Also my advice would be after you started this nice effort, to put some online questionnaires with topics, sports etc that your readers will want to see, which can be done either through the forum or some other web page.
It is good especially at the beginning to catch the pulse of your readers.

Good luck again.

Reactions: Mastic

It just wasn't in the coupon. OPAP does something like that, especially in the cups. Other times you put matches e.g. Austria-Switzerland cup and then changes his mind and withdraws. This time because the fights were few he did the opposite.

The truth with the Pre-coupon that Opap sends is that I did not know (here is something I did not know because I was called xerola elsewhere) because I was impressed to have it in the magazine in the coupon and it does not exist here. So okay

The truth with the Pre-coupon that Opap sends is that I did not know (here is something I did not know because I was called xerola elsewhere) because I was impressed to have it in the magazine in the coupon and it does not exist here. So okay

Yes it sends every Monday night to Tuesday morning and every Friday morning. All newspapers work on this basis. The planning is done and the issue is partially set up. Now one has not put some matches at the last minute no changes can be made. Do you take the risk and write the matches or not. I remember he used to put U-19 or some weird friendly at some point.

Now because it's Christmas he has sent the next one for Tuesday's issue.

Yes it sends every Monday night to Tuesday morning and every Friday morning. All newspapers work on this basis. The planning is done and the issue is partially set up. Now one has not put some matches at the last minute no changes can be made. Do you take the risk and write the matches or not. I remember he used to put U-19 or some weird friendly at some point.

Now because it's Christmas he has sent the next one for Tuesday's issue.

I have a friend who writes in a Greek newspaper (he is the only Muslim who writes about the Turkish championship, I will not say his name and I imagine you will understand a newspaper) and when I spoke he said the same to me. How good or bad you sit and write because you do not know what will come out of you.

This is your opap, you do not know what will come out of you

I have a friend who writes in a Greek newspaper (he is the only Muslim who writes about the Turkish championship, I will not say his name and I imagine you will understand a newspaper) and when I spoke he said the same to me. How good or bad you sit and write because you do not know what will come out of you.

This is your opap, you do not know what will come out of you

He is our mutual friend. We are in Thessaloniki.

I stopped there in May, but we still have contact.

But there is a big difference. They have a bigger case and they have to fill it. In ID Paiktis there are fewer pages, different setup.

A. not to forget it.

It started with us at BETONET.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
    Ertzan Ertzan: First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980...