IFC Cup, Semifinals: 07- 09/07/2020

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
We were a little late : spite:... because the frozen balls didn't come off our hands :?:... the right referees from the KED had to be appointed until we agreed : shk: the time has passed. Let's go then...

The draw for the semifinal phase of the IFC Cup has the following pairs:

Bayern M (BetLaden) - Husqvarna (animusbet)
Napoli (Eric Castel) - Sao Paolo (apiastos21)

The matches are knockout and will take place with the penalty shootout on June 7-9, 2020.

METHOD OF PROCESSING THE CUP

In the event, the races will be NOK AUAT up to the final.

Erdjan

Click on the name of the moderator to open the prive directly to send your matches

INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR BETS:

Each contestant will send to Moderator the bet bet completed as in the example below.

Please ALL send their bets in exactly the same way as below (depending on whether they play single / double / triple send and match matches)

Each contestant should, in addition to his / her basic bet (single / double / triple) to send 10 extra matches, which will count as "penalty kicks".
Note the specifics of these penalty options:

Example:

The prize that each competitor will send should therefore be in this form (say he has chosen 2 for a basic bet):

Bayern Munich (BetLaden)

1.70 Mexico - Greece 1
2.00 Germany - Italy 1

TOTAL 2,40 PERFORMANCE

PENALTI

1. Brazil-Argentina 2
2. Holland-South Korea 1
3. Denmark-Finland X
4. Spain-Portugal 1
5. Hungary-Austria X
6. Norway-Colombia 1
7. San Marino-Poland 2
8. Russia-Ukraine 2
9. Sweden-Romania 1
10. Bulgaria-Belgium X

1. You select a point, regardless of performance. (It may be a point below 1.50)
  2. The priority order IS SIGNIFICANT!
    After the 5 first penalty shootout, if the winner has not come out again, then the next shot will win. So the 6 option is critical!
    Although there is no winner again, we go to 7, and so on ...
  3. The options for a penalty shootout can NOT BE EQUIVALENT with the selected races on the basic bet.

Have fun!

* Deadline for submission until Tuesday 7/7/2020 at 19.00

Last edited:
serie_a.jpg

primera.jpg

premier.jpg

1:2

Bayern M (BetLaden)

1,59 Crystal Palace - Chelsea 2

1,59 TOTAL PERFORMANCE

PENALTI

1. Roma - Parma 1
2. Manchester City - Newcastle 1
3. Barcelona - Espanyol 1
4. Atalanta - Sabotoria 1
5. Brighton - Liverpool 2

________
6. Arsenal - Leicester 1
7. Sheffield - Wolves 1
8. West Ham - Burnley 1
9. Aston Villa - Manchester G. 2
10. Mallorca - Levante 1

Husqvarna (animusbet)

2.02 Betis-Osasuna 1

TOTAL 2.02 PERFORMANCE

PENALTI

1.Barcelona-Espanyol 1
2. City-Newcastle 1
3. Aston Villa-Manchester United. 2
4. Valencia-Valladolid 1
5. Atalanta-Sampdoria 1

------------
6. Roma-Parma 1
7. Lecce-Lazio 2
8. Fiorentina-Cagliari 1

9.Braiton-Liverpool 2
10. Bournemouth-Tottenham 2

Last edited by administrator:

3:0

Naples (Eric Castel)

1,59 Crystal Palace - Chelsea 2
1,20 Barcelona - Espanyol 1
1,78 Valencia - Valladolid 1

TOTAL 3,39 PERFORMANCE

PENALTI

1. Atalanta - Sampdoria 1
2. Brighton - Liverpool 2

3. Lecce - Lazio 2
4. Manchester City - Newcastle 1
5. Aston Villa - Manchester G. 2

---------------
6. Verona - Inter 2
7. Watford - Norwich 1
8. Bournemouth - Tottenham 2
9. Spall - Udinese 2
10. Eibar - Leganes 1

Sao Paolo (apiastos21)

3.15 Sheffield Wednesday - Wolves X.

TOTAL 3,15 PERFORMANCE

PENALTI

1. Barcelona - Espanyol 1
2. Manchester - City - Newcastle 1
3. Watford - Norwich 1
4. Atalanta - Sampdoria 1
5. Crystal Palace - Chelsea 2
-----------
6. Aston Villa - Manchester United 2
7. Valencia - Valladolid 1
8. Mallorca - Levante 1
9. Brighton - Liverpool 2
10. Roma - Parma 1

Last edited by administrator:
Terrible upset in the second semifinal where until the 93rd minute Sao Paolo was in the final but Napoli with a header from a corner took the qualification.
Bagasas apiastos21 managed to make me beg game not to end X : roll:
Very strong opponent : wrsh: he confronted me with my own weapons but he was very unlucky.

Last edited:
Terrible upset in the second semifinal where until the 93rd minute Sao Paolo was in the final but Napoli with a header from a corner took the qualification.
Bagasas apiastos21 managed to make me beg game not to end X : roll:
Very strong opponent : wrsh: he confronted me with my own weapons but he was very unlucky.

Thanks for the compliments. Especially when they come from a worthy and strong opponent. He seemed to have a way of dealing with the weapons he used.

At 92:56 Egan's header was supposed to be the one that cut us off from the road to complete the course until the final. The irony is that there is a possibility that I have scored in all 10 penalties ... Anyway, because I saw the adrenaline live high. And the breath of relief ~ at 92:20 when the own goal was not scored, followed by the voice of indignation and the marking of the goal phase.

All this time as a team we bowed our heads to the demands and difficulties we found in front of us, we tried and we were present in every match in every match, even if we were the "Silent" participants ..

Unfortunately, working conditions and new circumstances limit me from being more active. Like his wife, who was completely absent this year.

It was really a wonderful trip and I hope in the future I can enter more actively and through the ... well-known shack become fantastic !!

Good luck and I expect a very good and strong final !!
: wrsh:: sign:

How do I understand you ... : emb:

I preferred to go out in the square with my son during the match instead of watching the match because I knew that you had made a very good choice of game. I saw it too.
Of course I was on my cell phone every 5 'to check the score and as the end approached I took my exclusion for granted, so in the last 10 minutes I got a basketball, I started shooting and I saw the result after it was over with the relevant festivals to follow.

With animusbet we will have a sheep dinner before the final in our captivity, he knows : eye:

The goal doesn't matter in the last minutes because whoever passed would just be the finalist : twis:
Maybe it's too late for Ercan to make the final games because I've sent him a cruise with the yacht and ethereal beings for company: bravo:

As soon as the cruise ship is finished, send it to your chalet in Arachova for a week with 3 two meters to forget its name ... :p :p :p

You don't go out, you don't go out ... but all the way out you are with something two meters and some cruises and some exotic islands ... : priest:: priest:: priest:

Predictions

• 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Andorra - Amorebieta
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Miami Heat
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Chicago Bulls - Portland Trail Blazers
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Pigeon - Tenerife
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Anatolou Efes - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Alba Berlin - Real Madrid
  • 21:05
    Novasports 5HD
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Villeurbanne
  • 21:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Partizan - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 20-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Brooklyn Nets - New Orleans Pelicans
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Minnesota Timberwolves - Denver Nuggets
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 17:00
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Milos
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2024 Grand Prix Show
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Rzeszow Rezov - Lüneburg
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    ok the other one kicked him out in 1 match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and then he left too haha
  • G Forum Bot:
    User grammareas93 started a new topic called "Netbet account inactivity" in the Legitimate betting sites.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The friendly with the gavrs of Trabzon (trabzonspor we call gavrs) ended with episodes literally and we beat them (2-3) and beat them. You will see on the internet after the end of the match, fans stormed the field, of course, some of them were eaten by Batshuayi and Osagi Samuel, mostly a mess. I wish I cursed the most extreme curse on them like car..... like you....... etc. I wish with all my heart that they fall charge
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I don't know if and when they will take it down
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Meller, who had been punched by the President of Ankaragucu, was the referee of the match
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You got me....I was wearing these
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Look, Turkey's referees are idiots. Do you remember a few years Germany 2 must have been somewhere in the 15th minute must have been throwing a plastic beer glass and it hits supervisor. That's where the game ended with a bang
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    this referee is also in FIFA this goat who ate punches is an international he didn't have the @ to stop the game now 2 things I'm thinking. or the punch he ate caused him moral, psychological damage, I don't know either, or the punch he ate was a little
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    anyway, I'm sure that if they went to celebrate like that in the center of the field at SEF or Karaiskakis as guests, you would say that they caused....as you said in basketball about Sloukas.....the referees in Greece are the same chickens.. ...big talk...because in Germany you say they do the obvious, while here everyone would call them exaggerated and set up
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    But what to stop?? didn't these happen when the match ended? did we have any more like this before it expired?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    don't imagine and the Turkish commentator on beinsports made a comparison with Greece that the same thing happens in Greece he says
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    How not to brag...." Tip: Atletico Madrid - Barcelona X2 & Lewandowski to score & red card in the match with odds of 13.00 on Bet Builder by Stoiximan"
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    after all, something high you know from a bet : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes i am fighting it :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you are on the right track : paidi:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    well, why didn't the competition take place this week?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Are the other countries that played a joke?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    it has nothing to do with what happened in the other countries... but the fact that training will start on Tuesday anyway... and they also have a problem with the dates...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    They said to live PASOK times : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ok Olympiko and PAOK will not spoil them... after the match on Thursday
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Happy New Year and Happy Lent everyone!
    N Forum Bot: User nekanilla started a new topic called "Archive with exact time of events...