IFC 15 - The Gentlemen's Club

Answer: IFC 15 - The Gentlemen's Club

Become, why not Tassos?

I do not know Giorgos. I suspect that after what happened this year, it will not happen again.
And I'm talking about a particular person.
You understand.

Reactions: okonski

And if this is the best way for me not to do at all.
I do not think he will be involved.

From a first discussion I had with Mods, it will be done over time just making small changes to correct that it did not work properly in this new system.
B.C. cards become 3 instead of 2.
If you want to make some comments or suggestions tell them directly why the contest will be announced early this year.

Reactions: SPYRIDON

What I would suggest is for everyone to post their answers with hidden content in this way so the mod of the mod will be less.

What do we mean each mod will do with the races and we will go to the filament with our games and with one edit we will add the games to hidden content that only mod can see less job for them.
Certainly this should be seen by Nektarios with what changes he should make.

In essence, it should give us access to using hidden content but not allowing us to see it

One other that I would suggest is with the time 21: 00 to go out 22: 00

Though I had improved considerably with the hours of absenteeism, or with a chance to be
and the holy fowl hates

Reactions: BetLaden

And the time is one of the suggestions I made to go 10. We just wait for the contest to close out and see them all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do not know Giorgos. I suspect that after what happened this year, it will not happen again.
And I'm talking about a particular person.
You understand.

There have been some fouls this year, but they also need to be corrected as people ...

The most ideal would be to automate the entire contest

I have something in mind, I do not promise anything, but the good thing is that there is time for "this project" to work

and what I mean
a) As it is in the original OPAP coupon we could have a program for IFC from which it could be either in OPAP odds or bet365 or stoiximan same philosophy and from there we can clickable the odds we want and to Save
b) With Save we will save our choices in a database.
c) o Mod to do is the finalise (export) that automatically can script / bot go and write the results on the filament / will generate new yarn from the beginning

One of my remarks is that I have a draw from defeat by both opponents not to score, but if they both score with the same score, then each team takes one point. I find it unfair to others, to score points for losers, who, for example, 3 defeats have gotten 3 points!

One of my remarks is that I have a draw from defeat by both opponents not to score, but if they both score with the same score, then each team takes one point. I find it unfair to others, to score points for losers, who, for example, 3 defeats have gotten 3 points!

I do not understand what you mean .. When the lost teams get ranked ??

George means that if a game ends 0-0 (so managers have missed their predictions) not to get a score. He thinks it's not fair to get the same points with those who will draw a draw scoring to end 1-1 or 2-2, etc.

Reactions: okonski

George means that if a game ends 0-0 (so managers have missed their predictions) not to get a score. He thinks it's not fair to get the same points with those who will draw a draw scoring to end 1-1 or 2-2, etc.
This will motivate you to go for a goal since when you go for 3 or above you will know that if you do not score it will be like you missed ...

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Personally, I think it's right, when you lose, not to get points, and not to hope to lose and the opponent to get one degree! Unlike the win, even at a draw, there are at least scoring!
One thought is, if somebody agrees ok. if again some people again disagree ok. : sign:

If the Erdzan group takes over after what he did this year then best.
That changes and become Mars.

Put that rules you want : twis:

maxresdefault.jpg

Question:
Those who do not send and come 0-0 get grades?
Yes, this year it is like that !! They just get a yellow card. Because the red ones are much stricter than other years (2 yellow cards in 30 games) so that the player is not doubled, he only gets a yellow card. I think that from time to time this will change again since it was one of the "mistakes" of the competition.

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

I think this should change. Those who do not send not to get a degree even if they draw a draw. The system that was implemented this year is very good in my opinion because it keeps the interest of the latter even alive. And paly off was a great job, since only managers outside of the infopet were eligible to participate. Maybe if we put 3 yellow cards to lose someone the right to continue becoming even better. But do not forget that the monts have often saved a lot of people who did not send in time. So, first and foremost, we need to make sure we are ok and send timely matches and everything will roll smoothly!

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...