IFC 15 - The Gentlemen's Club

Answer: IFC 15 - The Gentlemen's Club

What I suggest as a scoring system

a) When a team does not come down on the field ie not send -1 degree and fight over his opponent by scoring 2-0a.a if not then descend no -1 from each group
b) score 0-0 1-1 2-2 from a degree and a team went to play, how many games expire 0-0, if you were to score only let you play a different game where you count how many goals we have put a whole
c) We could give 2 points in the event of a tie from 3 + - 3 +, yes it does look like a bit of the set
d) In case of victory of a group known 3vathmous the winner one alternative is if someone lost and has scored goals eg 3 4-3 5-3 gets lost and a degree

This would be an interesting alternative rating system

Children do not spend on the scoring system. This will remain as it is.

3 to victory
1 on the draw
0 in defeat

Besides the fact that we can not make a program to keep so many parameters ... we do not want it anymore. This game is. Has 3 results.

Another to talk about being punished with -1 if it does not come down. Where in my opinion and that is ... multiple punishment as a) Penalty by going down for 0 goals b) Eating yellow with risk of elimination. So -1 (if X comes) is another punishment ...
Do we want so much? 3 punishments if someone forgets?

Let us discuss the timetable? Instead of 9 going to 10? Fridays and Mondays ...

Let's see the clubs with the junctions, if you like this year's system or the old one?

Define how many will we accept to play? How much number has each group and how many groups?

See who can help as a mod?

Let's see if we keep the cup that it shows does not have the required glamor?

Do you have new ideas? anything...

Reactions: SPYRIDON

Good evening. Maybe it makes sense to look at the intersections a bit, because in the way they have been defined, it is a little bit of the motivation of serious searching. I say this because one good thing is that even the finalists have the opportunity to try again, but the pioneers in the way the new rankings were defined were found to play with a disadvantage see Sao Paolo.: twis: Now, unfortunately, I do not have time to elaborate and propose something, so without a substantial counter-proposal I can not "demand" some specific changes, however I put it for reflection. I also believe that the basic principles and rules of the competition must remain the same. : sign:

I would suggest the playoffs to become so struggles to reach someone in 2 nikes.Giati in a single game is somewhat unfair for example 1 to 8 excluded from the terms that entire year and can go train a race not she did well and she fell into the playoffs

Also, do you find an alternative instead of a penalty shootout? such as e.g. is it now, is the team that has finished higher or, if it can not be implemented, something else? barrage eg?

3 suggestions

1) If he / she does not send a 1 punishment and the match to the adversary AN verifies even if a match of those proposed eg 1 1.7 matches 0 and 1 2 finishes, 2.2 gives 0 a match and one 2 XNUMX- XNUMX and so on
2) on 2 times if it does not send yellow, 4 or 5 (which you want) expulsion and if you want a group of time will choose last
3) end pleiofs..1-4 passes directly, 5-8 (5-8 / 6-7) and 9-12 (9-12 / 10-11) and after (5-8 to 9-12 / 6- 7 to 10-11) playing each other in order to get others 4.oi match without advantage in 2 nikes.telos far as to enter the 1-4 and we 8ada ;)

In my opinion:
The grades are as follows: 3-1-0
Whoever does not descend 0 degrees and yellow.
On 3 yellow it gets red.
Conduct:
The truth is that this year's championship was of interest since, until the last game, no one was indifferent. I do not disagree with the fact that this is a time of change but with a major change:
It is not possible for a lower ranked couple to have any advantage over his adversary placed in a better position!!!

Now if you want to change it altogether, you can do it in ch league and europa league style, you just have to get a certain number of teams to avoid the races.
I will work it a little in my mind and I will make the appropriate proposal.

About 10 hours MAKE less and also the mod should be strict even though upload games the other day !!! No ie because the mod you can upload games the other day to receive some sent on 12 or 1 !!! Also you can remove the Greek league that earn Wednesday or Thursday the betting companies while all others have played the 2 weeks earlier: sign:

Last edited:

For the contest, my suggestions were and are essential.

Let's go one hour ahead of 9 to become 10 on Friday. 2 yellow cards become 3 yellow cards.

Beyond now I can take up one of the two groups again if they do not find Mod to take over.

I would say that we can change the time of Monday but I have not settled now to go a little bit late; Let's say 11-12.

Tuesday may but there if I take it there for me is that From morning till night I am in the shop so the games play to get in and after they have started

For the grading system I do not know if it would be more "fair" the one who does not go down not to get a grade compared to the one who sends.

Also it seemed good year system with the play-off but in fact they were in 4ada with coaches course I too have an advantage that will think and I

That's all for now

Reactions: apiastos21

I have nothing to suggest, I have confidence in management.

My only opinion is, I only want to change, be the limit of the proposed matches and the same score / goal that is unlimited.

There is no point in getting top coupons and there is a race limitation.

My opinion always, you have the programs, you decide, that it facilitates you and makes your life easier! : sign:

Last edited:

I personally believe that the previous system of conducting the competition was much better.
But what I have to propose is this:
When someone does not send matches to take no points and the opponent takes the fight with 2-0.

When someone completes 2 3 is yellow and gets red and is blocked all other matches are awarded
with 2-0 in favor of the opponents so that you do not need mod to load teams and therefore more work.

And in order for there to be no injustice, I would suggest the games that this player had given until then
they are all converted to 2-0 for opponents.

Only those who really enjoy it, and not all of the groups through third parties, should participate.

These from me.

: sign:

Reactions: grizaki74

Do you imagine that the championship wants 2 games to end and where everyone knows what points someone suddenly wants to eat red and do all the scoring? It will also be a lot of work for the mods to change everything. Results. Let it be an injustice for those who will have won on the "field". Finally, how fair is it for someone to get a card game without scoring?

Sent from my RedNote 5 using Tapatalk

Spyros is my opinion because I do not agree at all to the mod groups.
I find it an injustice to continue to take a group of points because it fights someone other than the one he started.

Proposal on the "table" and cut / sew according to IFC

Every active member of our forum, as well as any new member who will create an account in our forum, has the right to participate with a simple registration.

In the event that an old or new account is duplicated during our contest, it will be automatically deleted from our forum, whichever account is in it's possession.

Rules - Terms

Home 10.000 unit units on each player.

Each contestant starts with 10.000 units, which he will manage until the end of the competition.

Minimum betting within the day is 500 units.

Stakes

Minimum obligation for each participant is to only 2 racing coupons until the end of the competition.

If a contestant is more than 2 racing coupons up to the end of the competition, he is void and his position in the rankings gets the next one.

Every day there will be an open theme where the coupon matches will be given

Through the coupon of the day, each player can bet on MONA - DYADES - TRIADES or TETRADES only and not above accumulator in fights whoever wants.

No 2 or above is allowed. B.C. You can not play 2 ONLY or 2 BETS or 2 Triads together on the same day and so on.

The answer must be written in the GAME (the teams) the POINT the PERFORMANCE or the TOTAL PERFORMANCE if it is NOT ONLY the UNITS OF SUSPENSION.

Each player can bet as many units as he wants, with a minimum bet of 500 units.

In the event that a player completes 5 invalid bets, he / she is automatically eliminated from the contest.

Obligation of the participants, each bet to become 1 time minimum before the start time of the 1 match you are betting.

Over time 1 bets, even for 1 minutes, are canceled.

Upon completion and betting of the last player in the day, it will go on a separate topic, the player's score and the analytical scoreboard.

Good morning,
Tasos respect your opinion, and me do not like to assume the mods teams with Red other negative is much less than having to reset all the games as I have said: sign:
Grizaki what you mention is a nice contest but it is not ifc !!!
Ifc is like a football championship while what you suggest is a betting contest: sign:

That's why I wrote and cleared to cut / sew according to IFC

So no one will complain or suspect games by means of personal messages, all public and anyone who wants to overtake the other .. his or her will to play ...

In addition, it will not be necessary to collect messages from the managers and to hear them over and over ... 2 themes A-B group and bets exactly like the IFC

In addition, you will gain time to dedicate it to your personal life and we will not know when ever we have to go ... different YELLOW card and 3 yellow blockade

I think the 3-1-0 score system in n-i-n and 0 in the non-sending is correct, etc. Also, the system how many goals each team will take is gentle and should not change as this is IFC for me. The main problem is the departures and there is an analysis. Departures are due to why
a) some become scarcely indifferent
b) are forgotten and do not match or can not because of internet or pc damage. I too have it, I think we all have it. I scored the two cards this year because I was forgotten once in the first place and then had a chance of red. A couple of times saved me the remembrance
c) Some people are not really interested, they start at the beginning for fun or because they think that there are gifts and then they are bored and give up.

I think the main reasons are the above.
So in order for me to improve, there should be no scoring. Not the last one. Do not leave the two yellow but 3 or 4. Finally there are closed positions eg. 32 and will have the lead of those who have proven in the past that they are diligent. If 40 declare only 32 is selected. This will make it more likely that there are no reds.

If there are 32 teams and there are no red cards I would suggest 2 16 clubs and then make a draw predefined (the possible crossings from the first round to the final) with 1A-16B crossings, 1B-16A, 2A-15B etc in single games where there will be knockouts and any team that has gone worse in the regular season will have to make a win to go to the next stage. In the event of a tie, it will always be the one who has gone better in the regular period except for the Final Four that will all be nullified and which may be in the 2 match within a penalty shootout. If some teams get a red card then at the end of the regular period they will not participate in the knockout and the best will be bye in the first round. I think it will be less racing and will be even more comfortable for the mountaineers. Theoretically, even a team that has recently finished in a group will be able to win the championship, but the one with the best ranking in a group or in the event of a single ranking based on the overall points, the more goals or the best ranch will take precedence.

Last edited:

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...