IFC # 16: Cup: 3 Racing 24-26 / 9 / 2019

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Group Competition and Moderators

Click on the name of the moderator to open the prive directly to send your matches

Group Moderator: Erdjan

1569078964225.png

B Moderator Group: McLaren17

1569079019505.png

INSTRUCTIONS TO SUBMIT YOUR BETS:

Each contestant will send a bet to the Moderator of his GROUP full of stakes as in the example below. The names of the moderators are marked in the field with the racing.
The title of each prive message includes the group and the group. B.C. Group C - Manchester Utd ''

Please ALL send their bets in exactly the same way as below:
(depending on whether they play single / double / triple matches and matches):

Manchester Utd (Johnbill)

2,90 Arsenal - Manchester City 2
1,20 Juventus - Siena 1
1,90 Valencia - Real Madrid 2

TOTAL 6,6 PERFORMANCE

* Deadline for submission until MONDAY 23 / 9 / 2019 and 21 time: 59 *â € <
Last edited:

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
Score for the A Group if it comes out
just because this message gives me the opportunity to say the following:
all this takes quite a bit of personal time, we all do it with great pleasure, but sometimes the very limited time we have may cause us to delay a bit by uploading final results and ratings so please show me a little understanding.
Of course, and I don't think you said anything bad or the pressure John just gave me the opportunity to emphasize that

giannisthegreek

17 Nov 2012
Piraeus
just because this message gives me the opportunity to say the following:
all this takes quite a bit of personal time, we all do it with great pleasure, but sometimes the very limited time we have may cause us to delay a bit by uploading final results and ratings so please show me a little understanding.
Of course, and I don't think you said anything bad or the pressure John just gave me the opportunity to emphasize that
I understand it takes a lot of time and I appreciate it.
The reason I said this is because if you look at the score you adjust your bet accordingly. Because in a few hours the deadline for the 3 race expires and the scoreboard has not come out.
I would suggest that the riders have more room for each other in order to have the comfort of time if possible

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
The rating was out at noon but I went fishing and came back a while ago and I'll get it out now.

McLaren17

IFC # 9 Cup Winner 2017-18
Staff member
21 Mar 2003
I would suggest that the riders have more room for each other in order to have the comfort of time if possible
If you mean to send them slower instead of 22: 00 eg next to 16: 00 is painful and they would never go back in time so I finish the job 19: 00 until I go home and supermarket will go 20 and the gym goes 00: 22 think about starting the game 00: 21 and upload it 00: 22

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
I understand it takes a lot of time and I appreciate it.
The reason I said this is because if you look at the score you adjust your bet accordingly. Because in a few hours the deadline for the 3 race expires and the scoreboard has not come out.
The first one is going to need you mainly in the middle and then with the rankings for who's chasing whatever you're in danger now just chasing the wins

For the racing they do not come out by accident, so I did not fall for saying let's play. In the past 14 IFC there was a pre-launch program so all players could see when and what we had. For example, I fell in love and remembered to watch last season and saw last year such a time we were playing so we are playing now in the Champions League.

Except for example For Friday it is known by now that we will have competitions in the known leagues so one can study now
Reactions: giannisthegreek

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Hamburg - Vehen Wiesbaden
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Dinamo Dresden - Stuttgart
  • 16:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Gladbach - Union of Berlin
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Paderborn - Dortmund
    • There are no basketball sports broadcasts today
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • 2020 MotoGP Virtual GP Series

Today's Birthday

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    P PANATHA: One of them ate him ... I think that very few, not to mention no one, do not agree with the decisions and ...