IFC # 19 season 2022-23: Register!

Let me inform you that the games start with the first matchday of the Champions League. so as it is understood the new ones mainly the matches will be sent until Monday 22:00 the matches that are S/F will be sent until 23:59

Of course, in order to get there, we will need the scumbag that produces the program IF and WHEN he comes back from the vacation he went on with YOUR MONEY (yes, the ones that most of you oiled him for a better position in the standings, for the title, for the Cup for some victory, etc. and in the end you got............you know) and he lives PASOKARAS times we will also have the program we don't say names families we don't touch of course of course (@BetLaden )

Let me inform you that the games start with the first matchday of the Champions League. so as it is understood the new ones mainly the matches will be sent until Monday 22:00 the matches that are S/F will be sent until 23:59

Of course, in order to get there, we will need the scumbag that produces the program IF and WHEN he comes back from the vacation he went on with YOUR MONEY (yes, the ones that most of you oiled him for a better position in the standings, for the title, for the Cup for some victory, etc. and in the end you got............you know) and he lives PASOKARAS times we will also have the program we don't say names families we don't touch of course of course (@BetLaden )
I like that you are discreet and secretive and don't name names...

I like that you are discreet and secretive and don't name names...
Always. Of course I had an itchy ear lately, it seems they were saying about me but I didn't pay attention. : paidi:

Next week I'm coming back from Zurich, I'm doing some renovations in my chalet in anticipation of winter, let's not have any unpleasant surprises : fish:

Tomorrow I will prepare them but I see that there are 25 of us with one of them who has never entered to declare a team. So 24...

Phobos happy birthday!!!! Welcome
Many years but I always return to my great loves.
(I said let's get some francs because the winter will be very difficult)
So welcome back to you

Since no other teams have been declared and since morrandey92 has not come back to declare a team, IFC19 registrations are closed and I am starting the drawing of the two groups of 12 teams.

This year's entries are:

Fenerbahçe Ertzan
Ajax Panatha
Napoli Eric Castel
Zurich Grim Reaper
Barcelona grizaki74
Husqvarna Animusbet
Bayern Munich BetLaden
Hafnarfjordur Okonski
East Stirling ALEX
Marseille Avrolimos
Atalanta Xray
Milan ksixo
Elsinki bakoth
Boca Juniors Spyridon
São Paulo Balaton
Dundee United nicolas
Celtic kosdepthess
Cafe Opera tsitoni
Newcastle tino
Pumas iraklis30
Acropolis Koulos87
Tottenham Phobos
Manchester United johnbill
Villareal Dimayo18

Reactions: PANATHA

Well done!!!
He's missing 3 months of vacation and now that he's back he plugged the fridge in to freeze the balls and we're waiting 2 hours for him to do the draw : mado:

Tell us about the fiver you ate afterwards.....
Where, my mother, outside 2-3 and inside 2-0 I had you. Unless you tell me when we had SYRIZA : paidi:

However, I see that we will have a good time in the group that I am in charge of. : fish:

to remember what happened afterwards, I remember the championship because I have them in Excel for that

A championship without McLaren is not possible... We demand a repeat of the group draw with the participation of Dundelange... even if the entire championship system has to be changed : rock "

To Mac: If you take over a group, don't forget who made statements of support for your group and who threw you like a set lemonade :?

Last edited:

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
  • 21:30
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
  • Tomorrow 25-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
  • S Forum Bot:
    User ssk started a new topic called "Double bet" in the Football Predictions.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What a crazy league this is...
  • K Forum Bot:
    User kandalf started a new topic called "Account management" in the Betting conversations.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our kids have beaten the Italians, especially the 3-0, even Cristiano Ronaldo would be jealous
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    THE FIRST GREEK TEAM TO WIN A EUROPEAN TITLE IN FOOTBALL, OLYMPIAKS YOUNG PEOPLE : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27/28-4/2024)"...