INFOBETO: History is written here!

BetLaden

IFC # 6 Champion 2009-10, IFC # 1 Super Cup winner 200
Staff member
13 and 2002
Infobeto Town
www.infobeto.com
INFOBOBBY: Here's the story!

It all started a 1999, a Champions League night. We were in a flat, a man who liked the ball and the bet. Waiting for the match to begin, discussions, analyzes, contingencies, and predictions were given and taken to convince each other of what the right bet would be in the game. Within all of this and in unreasonable time, it has come to an idea to make a site for us to get stuck and to be on the internet when we can not get everyone in a house and talk about betting and ball. Men's stuff ... That was it! It did not take a second chat, at the same time the search for how to set up our new hangout began.

For about a year, we wrote on a draft blog. But without realizing it, 5-10 hangers grew. You mean by word of mouth, you want to go unnoticed, people who some did not know even started to enter ... Until we noticed that our page no longer appeared.

So little by little, we managed to make continuous transfers and upgrades, until we reached the final decision in June 2001 to build a bigger "house". The beautiful company, the common love and the thirst to find sly news and clever ways to bet, made us grow up without realizing it. Based on the love of the people and through the intense sense of the "casual atmosphere", Infobeto.com was born (on 19/6/2001).

For almost a decade now, all of us who have participated in the Infonetto community have managed to make a difference in betting sites. Each year we raise the level to levels that even anyone else can hardly reach. Who could have imagined it?

During this course, hundreds of Infobetakis have become friends, have become affiliated, have become good friends, have been found in weddings and baptisms of other members, have played a ball, have played a stadium in matches (even as opponents) and all in different cities of Greece ... Athens, Chalkida, Thessaloniki, Volos, Larissa, Tripoli, Patras, Kalamata, Kefalonia, Hydra, Poros, Nafplion, Heraklion, Chania etc ... are just some of the meeting points of friends this betting community we have created.
But neither the borders have stopped us, as even a trip abroad has been done to see our National Team.

We do not stop anywhere! We continue with steady steps, with the primary objective of not losing the philosophy behind this building: the human and friendly atmosphere among its members! The one we meet every moment inside the Infonetto, but we try to extend it outside of our internet hangout.

Infobeto abolished the myth of "impersonal" internet! In addition to the established and renowned gatherings of our members, we have occasionally created strong soccer teams and recently volleyball, and we take part in amateur tournaments with the aim of having fun, having fun and, of course, getting to know each other even better.

However, Infonetto is interwoven with the human being. From our very first steps, we embraced the children in the Orphanage of the Lund Foundation and every year we send out that we can give them a smile that for us is the most precious in the world. At the same time, we have created a special space on the forum - after a Suggestion of an Infobetakia - we call it "Heart Betting" and playing a bet in a special account that we have opened, gathering money and giving it to our fellow citizens in need. there will be love ... And we at Infobeto have learned to love. Whatever you look for, you will not find a more "unbeatable" bet than that!

After so many years of uninterrupted presence on the Internet, we are proud of ourselves and for our friends who started their first steps from here and on the way they were professionally engaged in Betting. Newspapers, betting and sports sites have been staffed by Infobetakis. Some have described Infobeto as "The great betting school" ... However, the good words we have heard from time to time through radio, the countless emails we have received and the special tributes that have been made through the press by people of the space. They give us strength to continue our hard work and become better and better!

But because we do not just say the words, it is worth noting that Infonetto is rewarding the love of the world. Only in the contests we organized we shared a great deal of gifts and it is worth mentioning some of our users: Plasma 40 TV, PSP Consoles, Playstation, XBOX, Laptops, Cameras, Watches and thousands of Euros in cash prizes and free bets. But the most precious gifts were the collectible T-shirts that took 2006 and 2009 and we feel happy when we see our friends wearing them and being proud of them!

Last but not to mention that Infobeto.com is the only betting site that has survived and has stood up over time. When others quit and close, Infobeto continues to write history. "The old is otherwise," we said in the army. Or if you prefer: "the old lady has the juice"!

Seeing all this creation, with the largest community of betting players but above all friends growing up constantly, we feel the need to thank you from the heart for the love and trust you have shown us over the years.

Lifetime champion in the field is Infobeto! Featuring the best players: YOU!

Infobeto Team
: sign:

Last edited:
Hello from me ... We are especially pleased to be a member of this forum, the only forum in Greece that offers so many interesting things to his friends .... Bravo to the children who had this really beautiful idea to create it here the family ... the forum is going away and I hope it will continue ...

Reactions: SERRES and BetLaden
so many years ago .......... I experienced kisses, tensions, contusions, misunderstandings, helpings, compliment, and other such emotions ........... THAT WHO DO NOT LEAVE AND VISIT EVERYTHING IS THE BETLADEN SPECIAL COURSES (autumn of 2002) ........ HOW WE WORK IN A FORUM AND HOW WE DOWN THE VARIOUS ICONS WITHIN THIS !!!!

KEEPWALKING: sign:

KEEP WALKING: sign:
Keep_Walking.JPG

Reactions: BetLaden and zdenko
On that day we were also friends of ours (Babis-Vangelis-Lefteris-Spyros etc.) who, however, did not advance to the argument of erecting a new site, so Nektarios assumed it. With Nk, we decided to put as much work and money as we needed and to go as far as we could ... So it was made the 2001 innofetto and until now as I see .... WE REALLY !!! Do not forget that we did so because it helped Mitsaras (Dag) who put his hand and this one to get higher. And since then, Mitsos has heard it except me and Nk !!! Hahaha...

But I do not forget either one of the children who helped all the way through their presence in the site, either in the center or in the forum! Not one! Even those who have left ... How much of you who are here today and we are a huge couple !!!!!

They do not miss our debates when I find my old friends with our children that we have lost or can no longer follow! Betatzis, anagnocost, mpilias, Brakos, chrispa, Wizard, Ceasar, Yanisss, etsinte, Merlin, antonis, t_dalis, rambozo199, gastone, papous and a bunch of other babies infobeto. We will never forget the aleck that left our world so suddenly the "empty" day!

Anyway ... it's unfair to say names because you all have put your money on it over the years ... But I must say that only the THEO-007 has declined since the "ancient infobites" !!!! Hi Theodora with your goodies and your oddities! Unbelievable when I look at some things .... You're not finished .... I could eat and write for days ... enjoy this life and still have it in infobeto !!!!

Let's get it right!: sign:

: sign:: sign:: sign:PASSENGER WHO DO NOT HAVE TIME AND SOME TIMES AND VIEWS ON SOME ISSUES TO TAKE FAST ......... I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT INFOBETO IS ONLY AND CHILDREN WHO HAVE KNOWN A BETTER BETWEEN CROWN IS THAT I am very happy to thank you for your paragliding and for the bloody bastard who has been in the middle of the INFOBETO CURVE-LAMP.: twis:: twis:

Truly with some names mentioned I went back many years since I am a member here since the beginning of March of 2003 although at times I disappear I reappear with the name reference from BEtLaden I remembered Ceasar was among the first people to have communicated either through pm either through posts in the forum I also remembered THEO-007 that surprised us with his releases

Last edited:
Reactions: SERRES and BetLaden
Here is an ancient Greek vase, depicting the first login to Infobeto: : twis:

40876-ANCIENT% 20PC.jpg

: bravo: Wonderful!

Pharmacy wrote!

Well done to you that you started it. Thank you very much!

I'm afraid to read about founding members who are not here anymore. The founders (for me) must remain.

However, today's company is very much read and very tied than I see.
Again BRAVO!

Last edited:
Answer: INFOBETO: History is written here!

Hello from me and especially at BetLaden for the information she gave on the forum!

Reactions: BetLaden
Answer: INFOBETO: History is written here!

Be good children and continue what you started and with many successes.
Goodbye to me.

Reactions: BetLaden

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...