Infobeto rulz ...

tullamore

Banned
8 Nov 2011
I hope those involved are not affected and I urge anyone who wants to post similar incidents, in order to examine and study the handling of managers in various circumstances and their behavior towards ordinary members, and vice versa.

The purpose of this study is after a while, to form an opinion about the best moderator, in whom I will personally buy a whistle and a uniform to wear when sitting in front of his pc.

Reactions: kerkireos
Answer: Infobeto rulz ...

So we start.

I can actually be active as soon as 2 months, but because I am delighted with what happened in the forum last year (seasons, fox, super duper, saimon, raga and before) I have to add that 2 or 3 (I have some reservations for 3) of the above-mentioned 4 is known to all that they are tumbling ashamed.

You cook for one month because it is the first time otherwise you will be defeated for all the after that you have made yourself!

You made him a bum well. You did well! And you threw a few ... you hear him say that they are knocking! Disgrace.

Too bad ... I honestly can not understand why you drop your level so much with such careless actions

Reactions: BAZZ

Finally in this forum I can not understand why they confuse sarcasm with hypocrisy and gossip with intelligence. Too bad for Tulamore. From the few samples I have attended he was an extremely authentic and genuine forumist.

explain to me the meaning of this thread

After you reopened the thread let me transfer my answer.

"" "" The fact that you have the right to write in the thread that closed does not mean that we have it too. someone's lawyers but I owed him a greeting and I felt him towards him. "" "

Finally in this forum I can not understand why they confuse sarcasm with hypocrisy and gossip with intelligence. Too bad for Tulamore. From the few samples I have attended he was an extremely authentic and genuine forumist.

Dear Galvatron, I am not confusing anything at all. I understand very well from humor, and from sarcasm and from irony and anything. Even the comment you made in another message about ... computers that you made recently was understood.

As for Apostolis YES, it is a GREAT PITY! I agree ... I have told him many times ....
But I do not understand why you leave spikes for me. It's my fault;
The bad thing is that we are talking now about Tolis who can not answer. To tell all of us why he did that ... and why he has been challenging-begging for bananas for a long time.
Whether I want it or not I want it to be permanently banished ... let me know.

Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

as I have said to both of you before, as tula is impulsive and does not "know how to fight" losing sometimes his own, so now with permanent banning you do worse than he is.

Didn't I tell you not to operate in the heat? How long will I advise you? : twis:

Reactions: KOUVADOKINIGOS

Dear Galvatron, I am not confusing anything at all. I understand very well from humor, and from sarcasm and from irony and anything. Even the comment you made in another message about ... computers that you made recently was understood.

As for Apostolis YES, it is a GREAT PITY! I agree ... I have told him many times ....
But I do not understand why you leave spikes for me. It's my fault;
The bad thing is that we are talking now about Tolis who can not answer. To tell all of us why he did that ...and because for a long time now he has been asking for and begging for bananas.
Whether I want it or not I want it to be permanently banished ... let me know.

You covered me. I will not continue. What I had to say I said to Zorian. Good evening.

hey Ari .............

sit down and chat, outside the forum, and find the no and permanent ban

And not permanent ... : emb:

Not permanent guys!

yes right .... I'm kidding kids! I disliked him and waited for him in the corner. And because I'm a scammer I found the opportunity and the shoot and now I'm celebrating! My Brave ... I succeeded ... I did it and I was exterminated!

The bad thing is that we are talking now about Tolis who can not answer. To tell all of us why he did that ... and why he has been challenging-begging for bananas for a long time.

fine, get rid of him today who does not have games to tell us what he wants to say and tomorrow he has Barcelona-Milan you will ban him again

Reactions: Galvatron

yes right .... I'm kidding kids! I disliked him and waited for him in the corner. And because I'm a scammer I found the opportunity and the shoot and now I'm celebrating! My Brave ... I succeeded ... I did it and I was exterminated!

re panathema in "permanent" is the issue, it is not Papageorgopoulos

In your place I would ask the question that Zoriyan did, but in the same time. I would expect a reply magical and honest and will accordingly act. In your position I am not, nor will I go to your landlord. You have the command. No offense if you catch me.

Predictions

• 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Bristol City - Leicester
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Wrexham - Mansfield
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Norwich - Plymouth
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Blackburn - Ipswich
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Benfica - Saves
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Ahly
  • 21:30
    Novasports Start
    • Burgos - Espanyol
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Cadiz - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lille - Lance
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Watford - Leeds
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Estrella - Sporting Lisbon
  • 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Bursaspor - Tofas
  • 19:45
    Novasports 5HD
    • Fenerbahce - Alba Berlin
  • 19:45
    Novasports 6HD
    • Besiktas - Burg
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3323
    Novasports 3HD
    • London Lions - Paris
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Red Star
    Novasports Prime
    • Virtus Bologna - Panathinaikos AKTOR
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Indiana Pacers - Los Angeles Lakers
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    • NC State - Marquette
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • Gonzaga - Purdue
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • San Antonio Spurs - New York Knicks
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 07:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 08:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Milos
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Premier Padel Tour 2024
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - PAOK
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 30-03-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...