iptv box

Ertzan

FENER AND AFTER DEATH
Staff member
10 Aug 2003
WHERE FENER IS
Good evening.

For a week and after Christos (me zorian burned me) about iptv I started talking about the search.

So I'm looking to buy a media streamer (no longer decode it) and that's why any use for a device would be useful.

Let me tell you again exactly what I am looking for.

Have it or I can pass the Kodi software in. You mean if it is upgraded even though the last one is 17 and goes to 18.

If 50 is not passed (we will invest the money from the joker there).
Support old TVs and AV connection (OK, sometime I will change my small TV).

So if someone has it because I believe that more and more someone "done" like me will exist, he will have sought to tell me about the motorbike he has but also to suggest it.

The truth is that with this particular issue I'm off, that is, I do not know things about the streamer who I get etc. I have found some and read and comment on the internet. Specifically, I have looked at the mag 250 mag 254 versions, also MxQ Pro + 4k
as well as something Chinese on ebay. But again I am troubled. Okay if you asked me for a decoder I would say it with dreambox eyes but there are many questions here now.

Reactions: SERRES
Answer: iptv box

Good evening.

For a week and after Christos (me zorian burned me) about iptv I started talking about the search.

So I'm looking to buy a media streamer (no longer decode it) and that's why any use for a device would be useful.

Let me tell you again exactly what I am looking for.

Have it or I can pass the Kodi software in. You mean if it is upgraded even though the last one is 17 and goes to 18.

If 50 is not passed (we will invest the money from the joker there).
Support old TVs and AV connection (OK, sometime I will change my small TV).

So if someone has it because I believe that more and more someone "done" like me will exist, he will have sought to tell me about the motorbike he has but also to suggest it.

The truth is that with this particular issue I'm off, that is, I do not know things about the streamer who I get etc. I have found some and read and comment on the internet. Specifically, I have looked at the mag 250 mag 254 versions, also MxQ Pro + 4k
as well as something Chinese on ebay. But again I am troubled. Okay if you asked me for a decoder I would say it with dreambox eyes but there are many questions here now.

"crusher" is this?

Yes and no. I will tell you the point, not because the point does not make us public.

iptv is what everyone has to do with what tv really does, internet transmission with their own box of course and you do not need antennas etc. simply internet. As the Novago and the lobby have also begun.

Reactions: SERRES

For nobody to respond or even to a private one, it goes like saying that you are far away from the future : sign:

I have the MXQ pro 4K. It has an HDMI connection. The quality of the picture in the games is moderate. The movies are superb with subtitles and everything. I would suggest before I buy someone to experiment by downloading KODI on his computer.

Reactions: Ertzan

I have the MXQ pro 4K. It has an HDMI connection. The quality of the picture in the games is moderate. The movies are superb with subtitles and everything. I would suggest before I buy someone to experiment by downloading KODI on his computer.

I have done this experimenting on the laptop.

The truth is looking at the motorbike you have. I imagine you have a 24 line. What speeds you eat from the internet.

The reason I am looking at this is because of H.264 encoding where it significantly reduces internet bandwidth (so I read). I have a 24 line but this line uses 2 families

Having 24ara does not mean you play with 24 Erdjan, which locks the router;

If you play with 10 Erdjan you should see when you do not surf at the same time because it is likely that the picture

Reactions: ALEX

standard hangs at low bandwidth. You work iptv on a low line and youtube opens finished. bourgeois.
now, for the speed that maclaren has shown, which seems to us utopia, yes ... iptv and you find your health

standard hangs at low bandwidth. You work iptv on a low line and youtube opens finished. bourgeois.
now, for the speed that maclaren has shown, which seems to us utopia, yes ... iptv and you find your health

@zorian I will need your advice / help for this and I want to make it in the next 2 months
and the plate is that for 200Mbps D / 20Mbps U + some TV channels I still have to figure out what kind of stuff I'm paying 18,50Euro

No AddOn Kodi free for Sports and mainly NBA Games welcome at pm :D

Amazing and useful app with all the channels of all sports. Needed by KODI with IPTV.
sportEventzhttps: //play.google.com/store/apps/details? id = com.evolutio.sporteventz

I'm going to upgrade to the kodi I have on TVBOX from 16.1 on 17 krypton. Has anyone done it? It is worth to stay as it is.

Eventually after many thoughts I went to mag 254. 75 Euro with cash on delivery for what I want. No, it does not play kodi here.

For impressions I will tell you

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...