jazz lay20

jazz

12 IOL 2006
so I have been trying for a long time (with breaks and restarts) the following "system" in horses:

In every race from the morning on the basis of certain features (eg form) I find the most sucks. All a little before the rake starts over 40.
As soon as the race starts I play KATA at odds of 20. (hence the "lay20").
If it matches one then it automatically cancels everything else.

My logic tells me that I'm playing a horse at which a minute before the rake had a 100 performance I play it at 20. And I say it's good for me.
I have checked 24 days now.
Here the results are followed by annotation.

2cfsl87.jpg

Reactions: 100

1. In principle the sample is considered sufficient;
Let's say some days betting is really.
Everything is done automatically with the market feeder pro.

2. and the most basic and it concerns betfair as a whole.
My logic is based on saying that if a horse just before the race starts with 200 and I ask for it at 20 is worth it.
Apparently to fall to 20,00, the Super Awether goes well and his performance drops. But eventually few times will win.
Until now 180 has won only 4!
And for this fund is very positive.

3. just match one I cancel the rest. Is it better to leave them all? But few times a second lamb comes from behind, and the thump is thrown first;

My logic is a bit "stealthy", that is, I rely on the panic that prevails when the market becomes "in play", this is what I want to take advantage of and buy at low prices.

Also to say that I have made it more "safe" by asking to bet the horses whose PRO favor is 40. Which means that KATA is BIGGER!

Reactions: eFiaLtiS83

there are other things I have to look for.
Why 20 Performance? Why not bigger or smaller.
With the biggest I searched it and it had a hole!
At first I had it at 50. I was asking for totally spiritis with an original 100! Then I dropped it. Now I have tried the minimum initial 40 and I'm asking for 20. I bought for a month the market feeder lite today and I'm going to run it by asking 10 !!! Let's see what fish he will catch.
But I'm afraid it will hardly be profitable.
The explanation I give is simple:
When a horse that initially has a performance of, say, 60 has reached a point in the race to have 10, it means that it "has time", it comes loudly from behind. He is likely to win in the end !!!

I also do not know the effect on the length of the rake that probably plays a role.
Another 5f rake and another 3m.
The number of horses will surely be over 6 at least.

to understand what was done before a half-hour
Jawaab was performing in seconds before the rake began at 48,00.
It looks like he was doing well and his performance fell to 20,00 and fit.
Eventually, however, I lost too!
Today I do it all with real fire.

Notice that I have configured the program so that before the race starts it has a refresh time 1 sec with the time it goes into the in-play it turns to 0,2 sec !!!
This is done because it is a heavy program and "sucks" resources, so there is no reason before it has such a small refresh time .. As if we avoid the case of paying betfair nothing for a lot of data. Okay I have generally set it to put "brake".

Last edited:

put it in full screen because it does not seem

very good work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i can get it rixNUMX and geek toy; do you know?

we talked about these events continue and when the rascal starts? if the rake hangs when it starts;

we talked about these events continue and when the rascal starts? if the rake hangs when it starts;

in the geek toy you can do it "manually". That is, to be from above.
You place bets with an option to keep them on and off as soon as the race starts. As soon as someone - even if - matches with the hand you cancel the rest.
And with a simple browser you can do that. But you have to be there.
The program I use is automatic. In the afternoon raccoons (now I was from 16: 00) I was asleep.

we talked about these events continue and when the rake starts ... does the rake hang when it starts?

here I do not understand what you mean. ALL British (English and Irish) races have "in play" ie they are available for LIVE betting !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She does not become a friend of GT because she needs it trigger betting, which is not offered by geek's toy. To become a geek toy or bf site you have to become the goddess Cali ... you know her with the many hands : bb:

jazz, good looks, in a month shows good yield.: goood:

Just ask something, because I saw that 15 racing and some other only 3-4 days, in which races of the day do you apply? Do you have criteria for who you put on betting?

Last edited:

jazz jazz ... I know a lot of racing!
Are you just saying that you buy 40 no one and you hope to fall into the lay 20 automatically? how many horses do you have this market open up to the end?

And what's up there because I was stunned ....

When the race ends, it automatically goes to the other;

He is not a friend in GT because he needs trigger betting, which is not offered by geek's toy. To become a geek toy or bf site you have to become the goddess Cali ... you know her with the many hands : bb:

jazz, good looks, in a month shows good yield.: goood:

Just ask something, because I saw that 15 racing and some other only 3-4 days, in which races of the day do you apply? Do you have criteria for who you put on betting?

my criteria at the moment is just to have over 6 horses.
But I'll get it up, I'll go to 8.
Otherwise all.
As I said, I'll leave it that way and then you'll have to see this along the length of the route. Probably go looking with the little ones with the few furlongs.
February has had days with few horse races. I do not know why.
Really when do the full days begin?
I do not know as I told you I'm irrelevant to horses.

Reactions: antoin114

Are you just saying that you buy 40 no one and you hope to fall into the lay 20 automatically? how many horses do you have this market open up to the end?

jazz uses a bot that mentions it above (market feeder pro) to do this "job", it actually plans its bets early and lets the bot do the rest of the work.
Jazz in the meantime can go to bed or for coffee or whatever he wants and leaves his computer open, and the evening comes and gathers the fruits ... or the damage.

Reactions: eFiaLtiS83 and jazz

So you simply buy 40 do you make a point and hope to fall into the lay 20? how many horses do you have this market open up to the end?

NO! You did not get it.
I see a horse that before the rake begins to have a performance like 250,00!
I play it ALWAYS in 20,00. The rake begins. The psoralogue works well in the beginning. Its performance falls, it falls. Sometimes it works so well that its performance has gone to 20,00 so my FAT is right !!
Then I hope the horse does not win and win: twis:

You can do the same in football or in any market as long as it is in "in play", ie live betting.
For example, they play Norwich-Manchester United. 3-0 has a performance like 500,00.
Sometime the score becomes 2-0 over Norwich. At that moment the performance of 3-0 has fallen vertically. Let's go to 20,00.
E then you bet against 3-0 and you make the cross do not shed and Manchester and 3-0 expire, so go down the jazz: twist

But the main difference between racing and soccer is how
STRANGE VERY LITTLE !!!!!!!!!!! A few minutes!!!
That's why the market is like crazy !!! The odds go up. Everyone is going to sell and buy.
And watching live on the television, you do not get a lot of stuff. Until you decide, bet and match the bet the raccoon expires !!!!

In soccer markets are changing very slowly.
Even the overster slowly goes.
You progress comfortably by putting a few clicks up or down to match the bets.
This panic is looking for a way to exploit.

my criteria at the moment is just to have over 6 horses.
But I'll get it up, I'll go to 8.
Otherwise all.
As I said, I'll leave it that way and then you'll have to see this along the length of the route. Probably go looking with the little ones with the few furlongs.
February has had days with few horse races. I do not know why.
Really when do the full days begin?
I do not know as I told you I'm irrelevant to horses.

A lot of information in a few rows, so I like your writings, and you always know I read them.: sign:

If you want my opinion, put at least 1m matches, because psoriasis tends to win the shortest.

February has had days with few horse races because the ice hockey was not suitable for racing. From experience, usually after mid-March there is a full season.

Here's an idea, make a simulation of your results instead of lay for the first position if you can set the bets to place in the market place with the same criteria and the same obligation, I feel like it will make a bigger profit like that.

Reactions: eFiaLtiS83 and jazz

A lot of information in a few rows, so I like your writings, and you always know I read them.: sign:

If you want my opinion, put at least 1m matches, because psoriasis tends to win the shortest.

February has had days with few horse races because the ice hockey was not suitable for racing. From experience, usually after mid-March there is a full season.

Here's an idea, make a simulation of your results instead of lay for the first position if you can set the bets to place in the market place with the same criteria and the same obligation, I feel like it will make a bigger profit like that.

below 1m I have dismissed them from the beginning.
Now that you tell me. I would like to see these 4 that I lost, how long the races were. But if they were "virtual" I can not find them.
Maybe I'm moving up to 1m4f.

The other with the place did not understand it.
He explained why he may have bread.
The marketplace I do not know how it behaves. Not at all.
If it's liquid, if in-play money goes down.

It's a bit unclear what I wrote above about the place so I'll analyze it a bit.

The place market is again live in the race, for races of 6 horses and above goes as follows: the horse must finish at 1-2 for races until 7 horses, 1-3 for races up to 15 horses and 1-4 for races with more. It is the well-known term, while victory is the gang.

In this market the average odds are 1 / 4 as 1 / 5 of the horse's winning performance, ie for a horse with a return equal to 2 for victory, the market is about 1.2.

Therefore, for a horse with 20 performance, I calculate the placement somewhere between 4-5. If you have 20-1 = 19 units in the rake, then for the same deposit obligation you would have to bet 4-5 units. Logically you will have more defeats, but due to the relatively better bet performance, I expect you will get better yield.

The basic thing is that you lose even if the horse does not win, but it gets flattened.

I really did the video and you did not get the odds !!!

Let's say a bourdich now and in two ... a thought!

Basically, in a number of niche markets, can this performance work for you?

if it's bad ....

you can buy 3 horseshoes with this 250 performance and go if it suits you at 20 .... don 8a are good earnings?

I can say bourdon now I know it! Idea i Think And You : fish: hahahahaha

A nice idea sounds.
When I disarm it, I'll check it out.

Interest is also the opposite.
That is, you see before the rake starts that 3,00 has the favorite.
The race starts and you ask Pros let's say 8,00 hoping the favorite at first does not go well and then recover. That is, you buy the favorite at a better price.
If it suits well, if it does not match you did not get anything.
But I do not know how they treat the horses favorites.
And here the raccoon has enough length so that the favorite can have time to recover.

Football in live is my basic way of playing and gives a good profit as long as you have SPONSORED. Why you will win a few times but with great odds.

But I think horse racing is a better system.
Why are they holding very little and there is INTRACENCE, HONOR to harmonize the chance a horse can win with its performance !!!!

In football, let's say Real had before 1,50's performance at one moment is eating goals and we are at 60 '. Then the performance (in the case I say) is 4,00. This 4,00 expresses your extreme probability of winning 25% !! Things are rolling slowly here. He wants another half hour.

And something else interesting in horse racing falls on the favorites and horses on other 2-3 horses.
I deal with the bow! 50, 250, etc !!!
With the crumbs, that is. The coarse whack falls into favorites.

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...