KYLE

MAN7

9 Nov 2005
N. HERAKLION
I never thought it would be time for a non-fantasy player to weep over the sound of his fugitive. KILL was the most manly-honored-pure-athletic passer in Greek basketball. I would certainly judge some other independent referee a kid that was accepted by all basketball players (I am not talking about the pigs that were hit on his head or interrupted his quest for victory). And as a player and as a character.
I wouldn't say goodbye to him again. Because he's just meant to be back when he decides not to be his manager. But he also chooses the most money just being professional and doing well. Love if it's true and not a card is eliminated in which team they are playing.
I live and breathe for standing ovation in the temple where the stones will cry.

From then on, I'm proud that Olympiacos (as well as PAO) is generating players. And their CSKAs and every Turkish or Russian newcomers are paid by their goodwill. But finally we start and finish the basketball. and they will create some other Hanks and others Lassem and and and .....

I look forward to the next roster of Greek teams. If only the 2 giants of Thessaloniki and Panionios and others who came to this level were there. Half of the money that would go to the ball if they threw it at the Greeks coaches we would have teams in the NBA.: sign:

Reactions: AndAr and nikitas
Answer: KYLE

I never thought it would be time for a non-fantasy player to weep over the sound of his fugitive. KILL was the most manly-honored-pure-athletic passer in Greek basketball. I would certainly judge some other independent referee a kid that was accepted by all basketball players (I am not talking about the pigs that were hit on his head or interrupted his quest for victory). And as a player and as a character.
I wouldn't say goodbye to him again. Because he's just meant to be back when he decides not to be his manager. But he also chooses the most money just being professional and doing well. Love if it's true and not a card is eliminated in which team they are playing.
I live and breathe for standing ovation in the temple where the stones will cry.

From then on, I'm proud that Olympiacos (as well as PAO) is generating players. And their CSKAs and every Turkish or Russian newcomers are paid by their goodwill. But finally we start and finish the basketball. and they will create some other Hanks and others Lassem and and and .....

I look forward to the next roster of Greek teams. If only the 2 giants of Thessaloniki and Panionios and others who came to this level were there. Half of the money that would go to the ball if they threw it at the Greeks coaches we would have teams in the NBA.: sign:

One observation only. Then you mentioned the NBA, let's become an NBA and so on. There are endless attempts to equalize European and American basketball over the last decade or so. This has led to abortion if you want my opinion. Basically destroying the NBA. Check out an 1995 race for a run this year. They have nothing to do with it.

Why do we want to be like the NBA? In the past there was no good basketball that we played differently; Leave the NBA alone. They have other philosophies around sport and I think many people don't understand that. Many are also unjust, have destroyed players simply and solely because they throw a lot of divas or are too keen on the pitch for each player to do something specific and not many things.

Of course, with them and with them, European basketball has changed, and it seems to me that Yugoslav school died. Not a single player gets out. And don't tell me anything about Christie and Teodosic now because I'm gonna laugh.

However, Hanks is a great player, and obviously he would have gone to the UCPP. What's more reasonable. Got the Europeans and gone somewhere for more francs that weird? What motive was left to the UCPP?

Reactions: MAN7

I make a parenthesis on the theme of the player simply and only that the NBA in my eyes is an 100 theme of the year ahead. Ask a player if they like the atmosphere in the ... Hellenic who smoked and asked and I stayed if I wanted to go a place with a jumper and I can't bring my kids. On the other hand, they've solved it. And not just for accuracy but for all real sports. francs.)

As for the racing you say to me who I am 43 to 44 for the era of gamers in America. I can even put you more faithfully in the bats of Boston-Los Angeles that was the event of the year for everyone. This is where the distances have narrowed. Of course, the Yugi's coaches created wooden players. But all this elsewhere.

I cry Mano every time I read your posts. After the best players ever to have passed through Greece, after the best and most moral player (Printezis) ever to have passed through Greece, we now have the most super-gay athlete. : goood:

I make a parenthesis on the theme of the player simply and only that the NBA in my eyes is an 100 theme of the year ahead. Ask a player if they like the atmosphere in the ... Hellenic who smoked and asked and I stayed if I wanted to go a place with a jumper and I can't bring my kids. On the other hand, they've solved it. And not just for accuracy but for all real sports. francs.)

As for the racing you say to me who I am 43 to 44 for the era of gamers in America. I can even put you more faithfully in the bats of Boston-Los Angeles that was the event of the year for everyone. This is where the distances have narrowed. Of course, the Yugi's coaches created wooden players. But all this elsewhere.
500 year ahead is NBA Mano not 100. Here they went to claim the simplest thing, to secure the players at last and your team went down to play and broke the strike.

Reactions: nikitas

I cry Mano every time I read your posts. After the best players ever to have passed through Greece, after the best and most moral player (Printezis) ever to have passed through Greece, we now have the most super-gay athlete. : goood:

I open parenthesis so as not to get bogged down in the clan and correct. After excluding the Giannakopoulos brothers and nephew and whomever you want, I base the Angelopoulos.
And after the diamond ... Diamond-Batista and whoever is wearing a clover (she's out of competition) we'll say that there was a kid who came to play basketball, he offered a little something, he was a little cool and he went like everyone else congratulating the opponent on his defeat, i imagine we can present your permission to open a post as we please.

hy and again i've put you through all this bad process of writing 2 logos for someone who doesn't wear clover

Last edited by administrator:

Looking at it, Hanks was a good team player who just learned to play basketball on his 27. with a guard like the spaniel elk and lion and especially the first one who creates spaces with them and in combination with his militancy he duly dug out his body. Just like the wreath we received with a diamond. Good defenders and both dogs in their claim one-dimensional trash in the scoring. where was the hens who was the crown we took so many years without them to assist the two top guards of europe; nowhere does it seem to me.

Look at the same thing.Many times the team makes the players. A typical example is the number and the amount that they praised in Panathinaikos. Except some (Saras-Bodiroga) that would be everywhere but some others would take their bread and put them in the bowl. and more in your group to tell the truth.
I admire Hens for the honor of being a docker and nothing more than that. I adore him because he is a member of this team, he is a very good kid and he was loved everywhere.

In some ways I am exaggerated but having a sample of... Sports-players-reporters at soccer olympics I find comfort in basketball.

I know that a lot of people went out with Hanks and said that he liked to go down and down. Honestly, there were 100 idiots in the stadium and they were happy to find him when he could and I could play wood. .

Look at the same thing.Many times the team makes the players. A typical example is the number and the amount that they praised in Panathinaikos. Except some (Saras-Bodiroga) that would be everywhere but some others would take their bread and put them in the bowl. and more in your group to tell the truth.
I admire Hens for the honor of being a docker and nothing more than that. I adore him because he is a member of this team, he is a very good kid and he was loved everywhere.

I am exaggerated in some characteristics but with a sample of .... sports-players-reporters at soccer olympic, I find myself comforted in basketball.

I know that a lot of people went out with Hanks and said that he liked to go down and down. Honestly, there were 100 idiots in the stadium and they were happy to find him when he could and I could play wood. .
You finally landed again. Man for me nobody is above the team. Good luck good lasme you don't say the opposite because you can't. There is simply no team that depends on these two but on players like Diamantidis and Spanoulis. You will find workers and others and may be better leaders but very difficult. To read what you wrote in the first post about Spanoulis to say ok is right but not for Hanks. Definitely stand out but for me in this Olympics there are much more important players (Spanoulis Papanikolaou Printezis)

Incidentally for me all Americans who do not fight in the NBA come to Europe to make this an extremely good season for their data and get a great contract that will secure their future. I can't understand those who hold players like Laske or Heinz really. You make them not come to play for the shirt but for the money and they do it well. The fact that we are not with them because they are separated does not mean anything to them. They're also 2's in the age to make money.

You finally landed again. Man for me nobody is above the team. Good luck good lasme you don't say the opposite because you can't. There is simply no team that depends on these two but on players like Diamantidis and Spanoulis. You will find workers and others and may be better leaders but very difficult. To read what you wrote in the first post about Spanoulis to say ok is right but not for Hanks. Definitely stand out but for me in this Olympics there are much more important players (Spanoulis Papanikolaou Brindisi)

Pretzis doesn't exist. He's been playing basketball for so many years and he's had a good year and a half this year. to write stories. for the spaniel what to say. a top player with a know how win sure of being a leader of the hpp overwhelmingly in any other rookie team.

Reactions: PYLADHS

I'm impressed with the effort to downplay the team and the players that Olympiacos has, especially from Panathinaikos who have had 15 years with Obradovic and learned 10 things about basketball.

I respect both Hines and Lo and Printezis and Papanikolaou and Mantzaris and Slouka and of course Spanoulis and Perperoglou. All of them are great players, I wish I had them in Panathinaikos (except Spanoulis of course).

Ok, I won't respect Andic ... For guys rubbish. But the Olympiacos team is really amazing as well as the continuity and consistency that Greek basketball has had in leading Europe's top teams in the last 15 years (along with a Maccabi I think is the Holy Trinity of basketball).

It's a shame that Hines left. Great athlete, awesome energy, amazing rebounding, always at the crunch time and the foul that will put the team back in the game. Just a rebuttal to the player.

You finally landed again. Man for me nobody is above the team. Good luck good lasme you don't say the opposite because you can't. There is simply no team that depends on these two but on players like Diamantidis and Spanoulis. You will find workers and others and may be better leaders but very difficult. To read what you wrote in the first post about Spanoulis to say ok is right but not for Hanks. Definitely stand out but for me in this Olympics there are much more important players (Spanoulis Papanikolaou Printezis)
Hate truth. We have an unbelievable emotional connection with Kyle. It doesn't matter how much quality he has in front of the lock but the passion to offer his team is unparalleled. He has always done more than he could.

2 chats for Hans because I don't have time and just to say that I have a picture of him up until February and I wanna see him ...
First of all, from the basketball he plays and from the position he plays for his physical qualifications, he is forced to give almost 100% in every match so that he can survive on the European basketball map, especially in Euroleague type events. Having a serious team against him - not that there are many left in Europe of course - he can not even play at idle. Also in times like this - but last year the lies were bad - when the rosters of the "eternals" did not have 10 players who would be the first violins in any other team as it used to be - the fact that Adic starts with five, for example, I think he says it all - It makes sense to stand out not just those who are superstars but those who give everything on the field for their team. I will disagree with the "100" in part, not all Americans are mercenaries, many times they are tied to the team and especially to the world - especially if they are nothing but 2p average players in the NBA who overnight become protagonists in their group and are worshiped as gods - to such an extent that they perform even better than the "locals".
And a parenthesis and I will come back later simply because it was mentioned, the NBA is sick on the issue of infrastructure anymore, I do not know what has happened but now the colleges do not produce great players, the fact that at number 15 BC was found a lad who had an average of 8 points in Greek A2 - whose level is something just below low - shows many things. I do not underestimate "Giannis" -who will probably call him that- may he succeed and be distinguished and help the National and open a thread in Infobeto for him many times in the future.
And Haines on the plus side is that he did not provoke in general and off the field and especially since you play with passion the easiest thing is to deviate, to protest easily, to get involved in quarrels - see Saras, for example, how he lives the matches that ok his character is because he just can not bear not to win for it and did not fight it in the "NBA" that lost so many matches and no worries- but from what I have seen Kyle -since there is his brother- never gave any right.
Finally, if he catches CSKA, I don't know, but I doubt whether you'll get the same recognition he received at Olympiacos ... good morning!
PS Open up some NBA thread, we had a drift, and there was a megatrade - with Brooklyn making it immensely powerful - and I had to mess around with facebook to get it.

I'm impressed with the effort to downplay the team and the players that Olympiacos has, especially from Panathinaikos who have had 15 years with Obradovic and learned 10 things about basketball.

I respect both Hines and Lo and Printezis and Papanikolaou and Mantzaris and Slouka and of course Spanoulis and Perperoglou. All of them are great players, I wish I had them in Panathinaikos (except Spanoulis of course).

Ok, I won't respect Andic ... For guys rubbish. But the Olympiacos team is really amazing as well as the continuity and consistency that Greek basketball has had in leading Europe's top teams in the last 15 years (along with a Maccabi I think is the Holy Trinity of basketball).

It's a shame that Hines left. Great athlete, awesome energy, amazing rebounding, always at the crunch time and the foul that will put the team back in the game. Just a rebuttal to the player.
I don't think you are trying to undermine Olympiacos and his players. How to do it with this team that has shown so many things in the parade. Personally, the only thing I underestimate is that Manos takes something from 6 and moves it to 10 in an attempt to balance the dirt of football with the sanctification of basketball.

Last edited:

unfortunately with Kyle (a very good player for his height) the Angelopoulos sowed their seed. Raznatovic was a professional who didn't pick up the phones until 3 years ago and essentially gave Spanoulis the Olympic title without listening to Panathinaikos' counter-bid. Now it is done exactly the same as Hines and of course he is unprofessional. I wonder if these people will talk to the same man about Spanoul again (Andic but he has already saluted).

I will never understand why there are managers in sports in general (okay with the need for athletes for better contracts but more). Well, in the beginning you found a team, you gave him a percentage after greeting him. Negotiate like a man

Many in Europe were surprised that Olympiacos was defeated in the finals so easily by Panathinaikos after the London Final Four. What happened; Was the group psychologically empty?

"It was a combination of things. Of course, as you said, we were psychologically empty. It was difficult to find our concentration again after winning the European Championship and to concentrate on the playoff finals. On the contrary, the Panathinaikos players were not in the Final Four, they calmly watched the matches on TV, they "read" our game extremely well, they prepared and appeared more "hungry" ".

this is what the hens said and they are tired of them. you are not a referee or anything. another hosf player who is telling the truth .... well done!

But the old hens didn't send them a message when they had left a message saying you're looking for the presidents and the two presidents are so they did the ripping. One and the other.

"Fantasy" eh? And not "fantasy". And it "fails" instead of proving itself. Do you need tutoring in the single? Otherwise I completely agree with the "pigs" who marked their player in the "studio" with flares.

PS Stephan is the one who went blacker and longer than the summer SEF.

Last edited:

"Fantasy" eh? And not "fantasy". And it "fails" instead of proving itself. Do you need tutoring in the single? Otherwise I completely agree with the "pigs" who marked their player in the "studio" with flares.

PS Stephan is the one who went blacker and longer than the summer SEF.

The darkest buddy is called Karebe and Loua Lua. The less black Giovanni. Not only in studio but also in beach, penthouse, bungalow, whatever you want.

I am justified as an anchor to make mistakes boy. Because you obviously know the word of our amorphous ....... It looks like this ..... time for letters ............ ) ... to the scratches. In the backs, you know that you understand.
This answer is given only to those who write for singles and singles.

Predictions

• 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • PAS Lamia - PAOK
  • 19:30
    Novasports Prime
    • Mars - Olympiacos
  • 20:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Monaco - Lille
    Novasports 3HD
    • Lorient - Paris Saint Germain
  • 20:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • AEK - Panathinaikos
  • 21:30
    Novasports Extra 2
    • Club Brugge - Genk
    Novasports News
    • Anderlecht - Circle Brugge
  • 21:45
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Wolves - Bournemouth
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ajax - Excelsior
    Novasports 2HD
    • Atalanta - Fiorentina
    Novasports 3HD
    • Marseille - Nis
    Novasports 5HD
    • Manchester City - Sheffield United
    Novasports Start
    • Crystal Palace - Newcastle
    Novasports Premier League
    • Everton - Liverpool
  • 03:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Independiente del Valle - Palmeiras
  • 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 16:00
    Star of Central Greece
    • Esperos Lamias - AE Psychikos
    Novasports 6HD
    • Monaco - Fenerbahce
    Novasports 4HD
    • Barcelona - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Boston Celtics - Miami Heat
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 128
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: