Let's Hockey

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
Like every year, this year, after the tennis action has stopped, I will deal with ice hockey by the end of the year (maybe I will continue this year again). I get the wine cellar left by tennis and start ...
Originally from Denmark and over (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland) and then I will expand to Switzerland / Austria as well as Slovakia / Czech Republic / Poland. Russia and NHL are not approaching ...

I saw a little tomorrow's games and I think in Danish Metal Ligaen the match Odense Bulldogs-Herning Blue Fox is interesting. The hosts have 12 wins in 15 matches and even 3 wins have made 5 their first races. From then on they draw. Of course, 3 of these victories came to prolong and another one to the penalty shootout but that does not reduce them at all. 4's last game is clear with a clear win over the icy stadium. They precede the score with 32 points.
The guests have 7 wins and 7 defeats, of which 4 (defeats) have come to prolong. In the extension they have not been able to win this year. Total 25 points and in the last 5 matches won 3 times and lost 2. In fact, 1-8 won the last game at Sonderjyske, which is 2 in the standings. Perhaps that is why the ace in this match is given too high for this data.
However, I will bet 3 euros in the 2,15 of the ace on Bet365, where all my stakes will be played.

The other game I'm interested in is Lulea - Skelleftea from the Swedish SHL. 2 or Skelleftea with 47 points, 9 or the home team with 31. 4 consecutive defeats for Lulea, inside off. The 4 last-game players have won 3 in their stadium and lost to Djugardens in extra time. The truth is that they are not doing well off, but I will take the double tomorrow, at 2,25, again with 3 euros.
BALANCE: 82,97 - 6 = 76,97 EURO

Reactions: animusbet
Answer: Let's Hockey

Like every year, this year, after the tennis action has stopped, I will deal with ice hockey by the end of the year (maybe I will continue this year again). I get the wine cellar left by tennis and start ...
Originally from Denmark and over (Denmark, Norway, Sweden, Finland) and then I will expand to Switzerland / Austria as well as Slovakia / Czech Republic / Poland. Russia and NHL are not approaching ...

I saw a little tomorrow's games and I think in Danish Metal Ligaen the match Odense Bulldogs-Herning Blue Fox is interesting. The hosts have 12 wins in 15 matches and even 3 wins have made 5 their first races. From then on they draw. Of course, 3 of these victories came to prolong and another one to the penalty shootout but that does not reduce them at all. 4's last game is clear with a clear win over the icy stadium. They precede the score with 32 points.
The guests have 7 wins and 7 defeats, of which 4 (defeats) have come to prolong. In the extension they have not been able to win this year. Total 25 points and in the last 5 matches won 3 times and lost 2. In fact, 1-8 won the last game at Sonderjyske, which is 2 in the standings. Perhaps that is why the ace in this match is given too high for this data.
However, I will bet 3 euros in the 2,15 of the ace on Bet365, where all my stakes will be played.
2-0 final result + 6,45 at the checkout : beers1:

The other game I'm interested in is Lulea - Skelleftea from the Swedish SHL. 2 or Skelleftea with 47 points, 9 or the home team with 31. 4 consecutive defeats for Lulea, inside off. The 4 last-game players have won 3 in their stadium and lost to Djugardens in extra time. The truth is that they are not doing well off, but I will take the double tomorrow, at 2,25, again with 3 euros.
2-4 final result + 6,75 at the checkout : beers1:

BALANCE: 76,97 + 13,20 = 90,17 EURO

A match from the Finnish SM Liiga I chose for tomorrow, which I will double with a Danish. OR Lukko receives the Espoo Blues. The hosts, who started very well in the championship, have just won 1 in the last 5 matches, so they lost positions on the scoreboard. Their score is 45 points when the host team has accumulated 32 points. Nor are they in form, with 2 winning 5 last match, where one won it in the penalty shootout, as they lost a match in the penalty shootout. Torque in X, since the other matches ended with 1 goal difference. I'll take Lukko to win and get the win tomorrow (1,75 performance).
The other point with which I will make doubles is her victory Herning Blue Fox on Herlev Eagles in the home match. In the penultimate position are the guests and I think Herning, after defeating Odense, will get the much-needed win in this game (1,45 performance).

I am placing 3 euros in the double, at 2,54 at Bet365.

BALANCE: 90,17 - 3 = 87,17 EURO

A match from the Finnish SM Liiga I chose for tomorrow, which I will double with a Danish. OR Lukko receives the Espoo Blues. The hosts, who started very well in the championship, have just won 1 in the last 5 matches, so they lost positions on the scoreboard. Their score is 45 points when the host team has accumulated 32 points. Nor are they in form, with 2 winning 5 last match, where one won it in the penalty shootout, as they lost a match in the penalty shootout. Torque in X, since the other matches ended with 1 goal difference. I'll take Lukko to win and get the win tomorrow (1,75 performance).
Lukko - Espoo Blues 3-4 (in the penalty shootout)
The other point with which I will make doubles is her victory Herning Blue Fox on Herlev Eagles in the home match. In the penultimate position are the guests and I think Herning, after defeating Odense, will get the much-needed win in this game (1,45 performance).
Herning Blue Fox - Herlev Eagles 3-0

I am placing 3 euros in the double, at 2,54 at Bet365.

BALANCE: 90,17 - 3 = 87,17 EURO

The Espoo team managed to score in 3 20 minute Lukko in 3-3 and after not getting a goal in the lead, finally won the penalty shootout, while in Denmark the ace easily came : kouvas:

A combo with 3 teams for today as well as hockey does not have a lot of action right now ... but I will fight it as long as possible.
In Danish Metal Ligaen we have a full race today. I chose the championship match Odense Bulldogs, who travel as Gentofte to face them Gentofte Stars. The difference between the two clubs is huge, both in terms of experience in the 1 category and as a result of successful results this year. Indicatively, I only mention that the Bulldogs have 1 defeat in 10 last match and the Stars have only one win in their respective 10 last. The hosts are in the last place of the scoring with 12 points, 3 wins and 15 defeats (2 in the 1 and 73 in the penalty shootout) while the 37 41 and 15 have scored. On the contrary, statistics for the guests, with 4 scores, 3 wins and 1 defeats (the defeats were all in regular time, wins have 66 in the overtime and 44 in the penalty shootout) and 1,30 X - I keep the double on XNUMX.
I go to German OF. I have not been mentioned in the championship but at the moment I will write nothing but the race Eisbaren Berlin - Straubing Tigers. Home hosts are in the 8 position with 42 points, 20 points below the top. Moderate year so far for the Berliners, who are currently giving a fight must win with the scoring scoring. Shared statistics for Eisbaren, with 15 wins and 13 defeats, 80 goals pro and 75 against. It is logical for the guests to have much worse statistics after they have gone down. 5 wins against 22 defeats and 49 goals super with 102 against. Total 15 points. I do not think there is a point other than the ace in this match.
Finally, from the Austrian EHL will be 3 my choice, which is the Ace in the game Liwest Linz - Dornbirn. The Linz team is in the 3 position of the scoreboard with 34 points, just 6 under the top. He has made 16 wins (11 in regular time) and 11 defeats (9 in normal duration). He has scored 95 and has accepted 75. Pretty good today to one of the teams that are constantly starring in the Austrian Ice Hockey Championship. The guests are freshmen. They are in 3 from the end position with 24 points, just 3 points over the last Olympia Ljubljana, which means they are fighting for the stay. They have managed to win 10 matches at regular time and another one (with Olympia) in the penalty shootout, and have lost to 16 matches (14 defeats in regular time). They have accepted 89 goals and have achieved 65. And here another choice from the ace does not seem to exist.

The triple gives 2,55 performance and bet 5 Euro.
BALANCE: 87,17 - 5 = 82,17 EURO

Gentofte Stars - Odense Bulldogs 4 -3

Eisbaren Berlin - Straubing Tigers 2-0
Liwest Linz - Dornbirn
7-1
Today they did not go as I expected it. Of course, only the 1 match was lost, but it broke the combo. By the way, the Ace paid up to 8,50
In Austria the only reason came out that I chose, as the other games ended as follows:
Znojmo - Salzburg 3-3 (4,50 payout)
Klagenfurt - Innsbruck 1-4 (double of 4,75)
Vienna Capitals - Olimpija Ljubljana 1-3 (double 8,00)
especially the latter, like the one I lost, "smell" very bad ..

Boxing Day in football England and ice hockey we have a full match, with races being held in Sweden, Germany, Czech Republic and so on.
I chose a double for today (after yesterday's review of the scores):

Nurnberg Ice Tigers - Schwenninger (German DEL) 1
HV71 - Brynas (Swedish SHL) 1

In the 1 match, Nuremberg is at 7-10, certainly does not want to lose that advantage and will try (if it does) to climb higher. The score with 28 does not hope for anything good.
In the other game, surely the home team is a better team. Since 2 wants grades, each team for its own reasons, I think the best will prevail.

2,51 performance at bet365

BALANCE: 82,17 - 7,17 - = 75 EURO

Another double I chose for today, but also a single choice.

My twin is:
Ilves - Vaasan Sport (Finnish Liiga) 1
Dinamo Minsk - Dinamo Riga (Russian KHL) 1

In Finland, as I said on analyzes of the tournaments they are all open and each team should watch its butt. That is why I think that the home team will be very badly losing points, as the seats will depend a lot. Thus, Ilves, facing the scoring scoring, has no room for loss.
In Russia, Dynamo of Minsk is one of the strongest groups in the western region and today it hosts one of the worst, even its group. I think this ace is quite strong.

2,87 return on bet365 - 5 Euro bet

My single choice is from Denmark. Herlev, if he wants to have hopes and get out of paly offs, does not play to win this night against Rungsted. I repeat if he wants to go further. Otherwise he will stay with the penultimate position of the score and will go with it. I think he wants, so I'm going to risk the ace in this game.
Herlev - Rungsted 1 (2,20 performance with 3 euro)

BALANCE: 93 - 8 = 85 EURO

Another double I chose for today, but also a single choice.

My twin is:
Ilves - Vaasan Sport (Finnish Liiga) 1
Dinamo Minsk - Dinamo Riga (Russian KHL) 1

In Finland, as I said on analyzes of the tournaments they are all open and each team should watch its butt. That is why I think that the home team will be very badly losing points, as the seats will depend a lot. Thus, Ilves, facing the scoring scoring, has no room for loss.
In Russia, Dynamo of Minsk is one of the strongest groups in the western region and today it hosts one of the worst, even its group. I think this ace is quite strong.

2,87 return on bet365 - 5 Euro bet

Dinamo Minsk - Dinamo Riga (Russian KHL) 1 1-1 (2-1 in Extension)

with failure I started in Russia. today had 2 fights, with hosts favorite. 2 also broke. in my own case the ace came out in the extension but what to do since 1-1 came to normal.

Ilves - Vaasan Sport (Finnish Liiga) 1 3-2

the choice in Finland has passed but I do. generally came quite double in the Liiga, more than I expected. in 7 games we had 3 Aces, 3 Double and a Draw.

Last edited:

My single choice is from Denmark. Herlev, if he wants to have hopes and get out of paly offs, does not play to win this night against Rungsted. I repeat if he wants to go further. Otherwise he will stay with the penultimate position of the score and will go with it. I think he wants, so I'm going to risk the ace in this game.
Herlev - Rungsted 1 (2,20 performance with 3 euro)
final result 2-5 with the guests putting 5 on the last 20 ' : emb:
BALANCE: 85 EURO

Full race today in the European ice hockey championships. Again with a double and a single I will walk.

Stjernen - Manglerud (Norway) 1
Dusseldorf - Augsburger (Germany)

2,41 return on bet365 - 5 Euro bet

and the only one from Germany and that
Grizzly Wolfsburg - Adler Mannheim 1 2.40 @
The guests are at the top, far from the 2s and have the luxury to relax. Protesters lost inside Cologne for fun. Today Wolfsburg wants the points to remain in the first privileged six. The Ace is worth this performance. Stake 3 Euro.

BALANCE: 85 - 8 = 77 EURO

Full race today in the European ice hockey championships. Again with a double and a single I will walk.

Stjernen - Manglerud (Norway) 1 9-1 (comfortable ace)
Dusseldorf - Augsburger (Germany)
1 4-4 (5-4 in the penalty shootout)

2,41 return on bet365 - 5 Euro bet

and the only one from Germany and that
Grizzly Wolfsburg - Adler Mannheim 1 2.40 @ 5-5 (5-6 on Extension)
The guests are at the top, far from the 2s and have the luxury to relax. Protesters lost inside Cologne for fun. Today Wolfsburg wants the points to remain in the first privileged six. The Ace is worth this performance. Stake 3 Euro.

BALANCE: 85 - 8 = 77 EURO

the Dusseldorf team after scoring them throughout the game remembered in the end to place 2 goals and send the match to the extension but me in the bucket : kouvas: then won the match in the penalty shootout but what to do?

Wolfsburg made 4-0 at the beginning of the 2 period, then received 5 pieces to match the last 20 'but lost the match to the extension : kouvas:

A triad for today:

Znojmo - Graz 99ers (Austria) 1
Hamburg Freezers - Nurnberg Ice Tigers (Germany) 1
Frolunda - Modo (Sweden) 1

3 Aces I chose for today. The first from Austria, with Graz being the worst team in the league in the last season. In 10 fights it has just won 1 and other 2 points from defeats in extra time and penalty shootout respectively. Total 9 defeats. In the last 5 matches only 1 grade from 1 defeats in overtime. Nothing. Not that Znojmo is something special, but in the last 10 matches she lost only from the leading Salzburg and Olympia Ljubljana (which always hurt me when I put it in the eye) but these defeats were also in the penalty shootout . I think Graz has it.
In Germany, the Hamburg team is the most 5 wins in the last 5 matches. Mannheim is a hunter, and if she continues her gussets it will surely reach her.
Finally, in Sweden 3 Frolunda welcomes the latest Modo. 7 defeats in the last 7 matches are Frolunda (2 in the overtime) and if I do not wake up soon I see its position even in 6 is in jeopardy. So I think this game is boundary so the home team can start to score points again.

4,54 return on bet365 - 7 Euro bet

BALANCE: 77 - 7 = 70 EURO

A triad for today:

Znojmo - Graz 99ers (Austria) 1 5-2 : beers1:
Hamburg Freezers - Nurnberg Ice Tigers (Germany) 1 4-1 : beers1:
Frolunda - Modo (Sweden) 1
2-0
: beers1:

3 Aces I chose for today. The first from Austria, with Graz being the worst team in the league in the last season. In 10 fights it has just won 1 and other 2 points from defeats in extra time and penalty shootout respectively. Total 9 defeats. In the last 5 matches only 1 grade from 1 defeats in overtime. Nothing. Not that Znojmo is something special, but in the last 10 matches she lost only from the leading Salzburg and Olympia Ljubljana (which always hurt me when I put it in the eye) but these defeats were also in the penalty shootout . I think Graz has it.
In Germany, the Hamburg team is the most 5 wins in the last 5 matches. Mannheim is a hunter, and if she continues her gussets it will surely reach her.
Finally, in Sweden 3 Frolunda welcomes the latest Modo. 7 defeats in the last 7 matches are Frolunda (2 in the overtime) and if I do not wake up soon I see its position even in 6 is in jeopardy. So I think this game is boundary so the home team can start to score points again.

4,54 return on bet365 - 7 Euro bet

BALANCE: 70 - 31.78 = 101.78 EURO
: beers1:

A double from the German DEL I chose for today:

Red Bull Munich - Grizzly Wolfsburg 1
Straubing Tigers - Augsburger Panther 1

Munich can win today against a team that has made 3 consecutive defeats and missed by several of its own mistakes several points in the scoring. Of course, Nurnberg's 46 points, which can pull it off 10, are far off from the 53 points that Wolfsburg has picked up, but if they keep doing so everything is done. However, today's probably not one of the MATCHES that MUST get points. Let's collect all the home games first, something the Bavarians will want to do. The performance over 1,80 on the ace is pretty good.
Straubing's tigers climbed last and picked up some points. If they continue so well, they can save the last place (not that they will do more). Augsburg, however, in the pre-penultimate position can do it. When the ace for a molded team is offered near 2,50 is a loucoumi.

5,07 return on bet365 - 3 Euro bet

BALANCE: 101.78 - 3 = 98.78 EURO

I'm continuing with a double for today:
Davos - Servette (Swiss NLA) 1
Koelner - Straubing Tigers (German DEL) 1

The Davos team is chasing the top since 2 is currently at the top of the champions Berne and Zurich. I think it is a unique opportunity for Davos to be found only in 1's position.
In Germany, Cologne on the one hand chases to be in the first half (and with some good results it does) and on the other does not want to fall below the limit of 10. Today, opposed to the league's leap, it should take 3 points to be okay with its goals.

2,51 return on bet365 - 8.99 Euro bet

BALANCE: 113.99 - 8.99 = 105 EURO

I'm continuing with a double for today:
Davos - Servette (Swiss NLA) 1 5-1
Koelner - Straubing Tigers (German DEL) 1
3-2

The Davos team is chasing the top since 2 is currently at the top of the champions Berne and Zurich. I think it is a unique opportunity for Davos to be found only in 1's position.
In Germany, Cologne on the one hand chases to be in the first half (and with some good results it does) and on the other does not want to fall below the limit of 10. Today, opposed to the league's leap, it should take 3 points to be okay with its goals.

2,51 return on bet365 - 8.99 Euro bet

BALANCE: 105 + 22.57 = 127.57 EURO : beers1:

Full racing action across Europe in the ice hockey leagues. For today I chose to risk a double and a triple.
I start from the twin:
Odense Bulldogs - Esbjerg 1 (Danish Metal Ligaen)
Straubing Tigers - Hamburg Freezers 2 (German DEL)

The bulldog in Denmark are in the first place and in the last 6 games they lost only on the bike I had wagered them with the last Gentofte Stars :: fron: Esbjerg is in the 5 position, 11 points behind the pioneers. I support Ace in this showdown.
In a great form the Hamburg team, which is currently facing the last of the scoring, which I am constantly facing and sitting on : banana:

2,72 return on bet365 - 3 Euro bet

And the triad:
Red Bull Munich - Schwenninger 1 (German DEL)
Sparta Prague - Liberec 1 (Czech Extraliga)
Litvinov - Olomouc 1 (Czech Extraliga)

The Munich team, 3 in the German league, is facing the penultimate score and I do not think it's a problem to get this (low-yield) three-pointer.
Sparta is at 3 in the Czech Republic and today hosts 10 Liberec. The guests are burning for points to stay in 10 but I do not think it's easy to get something in Prague. I will prefer ace.
And the third match in the Czech Republic. Litvinov, located in 2, hosts Olomouc, which is 8. Match the same philosophy with the previous one, which will both go to the ace or break both (so I believe).

2,81 return on bet365 - 3 Euro bet

BALANCE: 127.57 - 6 = 121.57 EURO

Predictions

• 19:45
    Novasports Start
    • Heerenfein - Eindhoven
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Udinese - Roma
  • 21:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Antwerp - Union Saint-Jiloise
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Go Ahead Eagles - Feyenoord
    Novasports Premier League
    • Brighton - Manchester City
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Cerro Porteno - Fluminense
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Fortaleza - Boca Juniors
  • 21:15
    Novasports Prime
    • Panathinaikos AKTOR - Maccabi Tel Aviv
    Novasports 4HD
    • Real Madrid - Baskonia
  • Tomorrow 26-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Orlando Magic - Cleveland Cavaliers
  • 03:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Los Angeles Lakers - Denver Nuggets
  • 12:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Donna Vekic - Maria Sakkari
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 1000 Mutua Madrid Open - Round of 64
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The tavern keeper said that if you don't go to the Final Four, he won't be in the team next year. Okay, we know how crazy he is, I hope you found out too. You lose the match, the players are worried, you throw them and you the ball "it's your fault" and load more pressure
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    First European trophy for Greece and the Panathinaikos U19 team in the Netherlands in 1980 ... then Barcelona and Ajax were eliminated !!!!
    In the Milko cup? : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    You probably didn't catch it well.. he said it to show his confidence in the team and how sure he is that he will pass Maccabi....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Ioannidis scoring today against AEK @3.80...excellent!!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    He has good bunches for betbuilder but I don't touch
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Aris - Olympiacos 0-0 in the 27th minute....I think there will be a goal in the first half....Over 0,5 @1.80 and for greater risk
    the Over 1,5 @4.90!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    normally it should already be 0-3
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In Cyprus it says Karmiotissa Pano Polemidion - Othellos Athianou 6-6....... while in the 48th minute the score was 1-5.....
  • animusbet animusbet:
    Ercan hopes Ataman will leave to stop hurting him: twis:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What can the number tell us? I have seen coaches analyze phases that were made in the game mistakes and what should have been done with this number analyzed the phases that should have been given a foul.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    What did Olympiacos lose...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC#20 CHAMPIONSHIP FINAL (27-28/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Goumas of Turkey is a nice zeibeki : smk1:
  • animusbet animusbet:
    The shoes you give us
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes, we also gave you Turkey's Mourinho as a coach
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Eventually some became appendages of others if you mean me aaaaan you mean me : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Our team aims to score goals in the first quarter...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    What the hell is this Monaco eating?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Today we found out this year's champion...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    you gave it to them although in the 27th the missed penalty might have changed things somewhat
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Bartsokas on the bench wishes Happy Easter from now on
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Bartzokas will win the match...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    will you come : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1:
    Ertzan Ertzan: It is not the home field advantage for all teams : smk1: