Let's Hockey

Answer: Let's Hockey

Zurich - Davos 1
Kosice - Banska Bystrica 1

this double for the finals that start tomorrow and the day after tomorrow in Slovakia and Switzerland respectively.
The double gives odds 3,63 and bet 3 euro.

BALANCE: 81,50 - 3 = 78,50 EURO

Kosice - Banska Bystrica 3-0

Zurich - Davos 3-0

Zurich and Kosice were the first to play

BALANCE: 78,50 + 10,89 = 89,39 EURO

Last edited:

Two teams have played in Norway and each won at home. Stavanger won Storhamar with 4-2 and Storhamar Stavanger with 5-3. Today they play again at Stavanger's headquarters and I will go with the ace.
The final races in Germany start today. The 2 teams that will claim the title are Adler Mannheim and ERC Ingolstadt. First fight today at the headquarters of the first and I will risk the ace.
2,89 bets with 5 Euro bets.

BALANCE: 89,39 - 5 = 84,39 EURO

Two teams have played in Norway and each won at home. Stavanger won Storhamar with 4-2 and Storhamar Stavanger with 5-3. Today they play again at Stavanger's headquarters and I will go with the ace.
The final races in Germany start today. The 2 teams that will claim the title are Adler Mannheim and ERC Ingolstadt. First fight today at the headquarters of the first and I will risk the ace.
2,89 bets with 5 Euro bets.

BALANCE: 89,39 - 5 = 84,39 EURO

Stavanger - Storhamar 0-3
Adler Mannheim - ERC Ingolstadt 2-1 (extended)

: kouvas:

Last edited:

I summarize where we are at the moment .....

EBEL (Austria)
The pair of the final is the Red Bull Salzburg to Vienna Capitals.
Tomorrow, 4 is the race of the series, with red bulls leading 3-0. This tomorrow's fight takes place in Vienna and is the last chance of the Primates to keep alive.

Extraliga (Czech Republic)
The pair of the final is the Trinec to Litvinov. In 2 so far, Litvinov has made 2 clear wins and even away. Meanury hosts Trinec and if he defeats he has certainly made the big jump for the trophy.

DEL (Germany)
Adler Mannheim - ERC Ingolstadt
the couple in Germany. The Mannheim team won the 1 match in the overtime, Ingolstadt won with ease with 5-2 in its own home. Tomorrow they return to Mannheim for the 3 match.

Get-Ligaen (Norway)
2 teams in Norway have made 2 wins so far. After her victory Storhamar with 0-3 except, h Stavanger took her blood back and won her outside with 2-5. Tomorrow I play again at Stavanger and I will go again with the ace.

SHL (Sweden)
Skelleftea and Vaxjo the 2 teams claiming the trophy in Sweden. A match has been played so far and Vaxjo won it even away. Tomorrow hosts Skelleftea at home and I like this ace.

Liiga (Finland)
In the semi-finals we are in the Finnish Championship. Carpath - Jyvaskyla the first pair and the other are Tappara - Lukko. All teams have made 3 victories so far and are now playing the seventh matches, where hosts (Karpat and Tappara) seem to have the first floor.

KHL (Russia)
In the league of the wider Russian territory the pair of the final is the BE St. Petersburg and the Bars from Kazan. Two of the strongest KHL teams that are right to claim the top one. SKA won the 1 match and in Kazan. Now is the 2 game in Kazan, and the teams are fighting in St. Petersburg the day after tomorrow.

In Switzerland his team Davos won the title after 4-1 wins against Zurich.
In Slovakia, Kosice made 4 victories against Banska Bystrica, which stayed at 2 so the title ended in Kosice.
In Denmark the Sonderjyske with 4-1 against Esbjerg winning the top spot.
Finally, in Poland, Tychy with 4-2 winning the title by Jastrzebie.

These are the most important Ice Hockey Championships on the European continent.

Last edited:

Liiga (Finland)
In the semi-finals we are in the Finnish Championship. Carpath - Jyvaskyla the first pair and the other are Tappara - Lukko. All teams have made 3 victories so far and are now playing the seventh matches, where hosts (Karpat and Tappara) seem to have the first floor.
Karpat and Tappara both won 4-2 today and are the final pair in Finland

KHL (Russia)
In the league of the wider Russian territory the pair of the final is the BE St. Petersburg and the Bars from Kazan. Two of the strongest KHL teams that are right to claim the top one. SKA won the 1 match and in Kazan. Now is the 2 game in Kazan, and the teams are fighting in St. Petersburg the day after tomorrow.
SKA has also won today with 0-1

For today I play the ace of Vienna Capitals with 2,95 performance. Stake 3 Euro.
Also, a double with Vaxjo in Sweden and Stavanger in Norway. 3,92 Performance. Stake 3 Euro.

BALANCE: 84,39 - 6 = 78,39 EURO

For today I play the ace of Vienna Capitals with 2,95 performance. Stake 3 Euro.
Also, a double with Vaxjo in Sweden and Stavanger in Norway. 3,92 Performance. Stake 3 Euro.

BALANCE: 84,39 - 6 = 78,39 EURO

Vienna Capitals - Red Bull Salzburg 3-4 (and Red Bull is the champion)

Oil - Skelleftea 0-3
Stavanger - Storhamar 3-2 on overtime

big bucket: kouvas1:

EBEL (Austria)
Red Bull Salzburg - Vienna Capitals 4-0

Extraliga (Czech Republic)
Trinec - Litvinov 3-4

DEL (Germany)
Adler Mannheim - ERC Ingolstadt
4-2

Get-Ligaen (Norway)
Storhamar - Stavanger 4-3

SHL (Sweden)
Skelleftea - Vaxjo 2-4

Liiga (Finland)
Carpathian - Tappara 4-3

KHL (Russia)
SKA St. Petersburg - Bars Kazan 4-1

Last choice for before the summer. I will continue with the new season, so I think I have more free time.
The choice is from NHL, the trophy ...
I bet 8,39 euros (the cashier stays at 70 euros) to win the NHL by Anaheim Ducks, who are the favorite. The playoffs I saw in the 2 match with Calgary Flames made me terrible.
3,94 Performance

BALANCE: 78,39 - 8,39 = 70 EURO

I do not watch the sport but here and 2 months ago I recommended a tsstyr and really missed the ball. I will give my poets here to keep track of who he is interested in. Running over 20% the player!
today's NHL
Red Wings And WildOver 5.5 Game Total

Reactions: zorian

4-3 in the third period, 2,1's comfortable win. If we had started with 1 unit we are at 2,1. Tell me if it is interesting to ask for the specific types. I just point out that the guy has escaped, it's 9 / 9 in February, and somewhere 15 from the last 16, so mathematics will somehow sit on the boat. In December, when I first started it, he closed the month with a minus, but from the beginning of the year he galloped.

Classic 1 unit in the following
Panthers @ SharksOver 5 Goal Line (OT Included) Odds @ 4 / 5 (Bet365, WillHill

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...