Live streaming and buffer

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
What do you think about the buffer at the various live events?
I have noticed that the firstrow has a significant buffer.
In Barcelona - Atletico 1-1 of the last match, in fact, I had link 1 and it stuck at 87 and I return link 2 and it was at 85, with phases that had passed!
If gluing is gluing, I'm talking about the buffer.

At stoiximan is less, although I have not made a comparison stoiximan-radio to know exactly.

What do you suggest ;
In horse racing betting is a very important factor because on the one hand you want to follow the evolution of betting, on the other hand you can not miss the opportunity to play.
And in football live it is important in stoiximan probably should not have -in what it covers- because it has taken my bet and changed the result very quickly.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006
Answer: Live streaming and buffer

In any transmission made via internet (either radio or television) there is a delay of 30 seconds and put.

The same delay is observed in transmissions via satellite, since the signal to reach from the satellite eats a delay of about 20 seconds.

Obviously you can put a match on your transistor and a match on the TV and see that on the radio you hear what is happening faster.

The only way to be the first to be informed is to be on the pitch in and out of the regular radio, not the internet.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010

In any transmission made via internet (either radio or television) there is a delay of 30 seconds and put.

The same delay is observed in transmissions via satellite, since the signal to reach from the satellite eats a delay of about 20 seconds.

Obviously you can put a match on your transistor and a match on the TV and see that on the radio you hear what is happening faster.

The only way to be the first to be informed is to be on the pitch in and out of the regular radio, not the internet.

20 seconds or satellite?
Overstate.
At the racetrack you can get rich then, since there are no 20 seconds between the end of the betting period and the time of the start - based on a TV image -.

Grim Reaper

4 Sep 2006

20 seconds or satellite?
Overstate.
At the racetrack you can get rich then, since there are no 20 seconds between the end of the betting period and the time of the start - based on a TV image -.

Maybe it's 5 seconds, but when I heard the goal in ERA, I waited a long time until I saw it in nova.

But how to get rich? Who told you that companies do not have people on the racetrack and who said that the feeds used by companies are what we ordinary mortals use? Most companies have the racetrack locked in the last 2-3 furlongs. Bf is the only one that has it open to the last point and there is just money laundering and indeed if you are in the racetrack you get the odds from what I have seen, because bf is not a book and you do not take it from that money.

Larry

1 Apr 2010

Bf is the only one that has it open to the last point and there is just money laundering and indeed if you are in the racetrack you get the odds from what I have seen, because bf is not a book and you do not take it from that money.

True.
I have seen several races with the guys on the green meadows with laptops in hand ...: agr:

makis1967

12 Dec 2012

Delays are significant online even when you have two TVs in the same house. First one plays something and a little later the other.

As for the companies with live streaming, the bet365 which I watch usually goes very well, although sometimes it has a long delay. While he shows you the player with the ball near the crossbar in the video, he secures a corner or goal which you see after a while.

Predictions

• PM20:00
    MEGA
    • Neftsi Baku - Olympiacos
  • PM21:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Ludogorets - Berries
  • PM07:40
    ERT3
    • USA - Iran
  • PM07:40
    Eurosport 2
    • USA - Iran
  • PM11:00
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Basketball 3 x 3
  • PM11:00
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 x 3
  • PM14:45
    Eurosport 2
    • 3 x 3
  • PM15:30
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Basketball 3 x 3
  • PM06:45
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Tennis
  • PM09:40
    ERT3
    • Tokyo 2020 - Tennis
  • PM10:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ITF U-16 Juniors
  • PM12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ITF U-16 Juniors
  • PM14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • ITF U-16 Juniors
  • PM16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
  • PM16:10
    Eurosport 1
    • Volleyball
  • PM17:00
    ERT3
    • Brazil - China
  • PM18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 250 2021
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    Costas1974 Forum Bot: Costas1974 started a new topic called "United AWAY @ NPFL" in Predictive ...