matchbook

Answer: matchbook

Dude, I have no idea, but you did well and opened a topic to see what the others would answer.

Let me ask ... did you come in at all to look for the company? did you see if it has gills to cover you? did you see if it has everything you would want a good company to have? If you saw them and it covers you, then you tell us and then we exchange views.

It's not a personal matter, my friend ... I've only seen dozens of such questions in a month that don't come out anywhere ...

The children had told me. But it doesn't have the purchases I want (half time / finally) so I didn't do it and gave it up

good morning

BETLANDEN I think you're right just if I see it playfully this particular company just makes me laugh.
However, my opinion is that in the post-BETFAIR era and in the matter of exchange, if someone from Greece is looking to find the
complete package in a company then better to close the PC and go no walk.
It has some minor issues in some things, however, my question simply had more to do with transactions.

Minor value "exchange", after the recent increase of the commission to 1%.

However, if you scan it regularly, opportunities arise

Attention: It also gets a commission on the lost tickets !!

good evening and happy birthday! I had found the matchbook 2-3 days after the bf closed, I made an account there to make sure that it accepts Greeks, I did not make a deposit-withdrawal, but I sat down and noticed that it moves in basketball and football..unfortunately it does not move not at all..

Reactions: Lilis

Guys here Betdaq and there was no movement in live, what to say now, don't expect to find new betfair unless for some reason it is generally closed worldwide.

However, the whole tactic of this company (betfair) is considered suspicious. As long as I have the opportunity to watch from any country they tell her to leave, she leaves without a second thought. Without any public controversy. Completely suspicious behavior.

I believe that it is cooperating behind the scenes with the governments. The plan is simple, to slowly consolidate its position as the only exchange. He wants to erase the other exchanges in essence and have a monopoly. And that's too bad for the player. Then he will do what he likes and premium charters and generally very high bookings (already 5% is huge, since in fact he does absolutely nothing, nor does he risk anything).

Do we all see how many other exchanges have sprung up with 2% or 3% reservations?
If they start and gather customers, then the dominant position of the company.
Dld anyone can make such a site and tell the world, come play to me with 1% booking, I do not chase, nor do I bother anyone.

It also leads to the thought of who the shareholders are betunfair. They are companies that evaluate countries that lend to countries, doom. They have all the MEPs in lobbies, what can we say now, they would like to stay in Greece or even in Germany and even the politicians would sell them tsaboukades. I can't even think of that as a joke.

So they will break the market, they will establish it betunfair.it after betunfair.de the gr and it goes without saying and then they will reunite the whole puzzle and it will be like now with a difference that no one else will be able to make a similar exchange.

It will also make a reservation that exceeds the limits of even 5% theft as it is now, it will put another 2-3% plus for each state and everyone is happy.

The simple player from the drought who will have eaten 2-3 years, will see the reservation 7-8% as a mother from heaven and again I will read in the various forums that the
betfair and saved us !!!

All this without having any information from anywhere, just putting my mind to work on how and why.
And a little imagination.

These are also in response to some who, from what I see, are many, thinking that only the arb can win the bet. It also has people who can just do a very good analysis of various information and facts and in combination with the offered prices to find the opportunities.

It does not mean that if all the grocery stores in the world have a set, say 2.25-2.30 to 3.30 and 3.30-3.40, it is a guarantee that there is no opportunity at any of the prices. There may even be a great opportunity.

Last edited:
Reactions: thanosd

It also leads to the thought of who they are shareholders in betunfair.

They are companies that evaluate countries that lend to countries, doom.

They have all the MEPs in lobbies, what can we say now, they would like to stay in Greece or even in Germany and even the politicians would sell them tsaboukades. I can't even think of that as a joke..

Share Capital - Betfair

Betfair Group PLC (LSE: BET) - Major Shareholders | Forecasts & Deals | Company Search | Simply Stockbrokers

the founders

Andrew Black and Ed Wray

betfair_article_0418.jpg

: priest:

Reactions: FCC

However, in countries where bf is expelled, exchanges are generally banned. I think this is the main reason why no one else has gained a good share of the market. From whom will he get a share? From the blocked countries or from the successful players who leave due to a fee? They can not move the market on their own. Besides, let's not forget that a large percentage of the players are English. It has established itself in their consciousness as the leading "brand", the rest simply do not exist and I do not know how this situation can be reversed. Nothing else but to get rid of the big fees. How much profit do these shareholders make? Still not fed up?

However, in countries where bf is expelled, exchanges are generally banned. I think this is the main reason why no one else has gained a good share of the market. From whom will he get a share? From the blocked countries or from the successful players who leave due to a fee? They can not move the market on their own. Besides, let's not forget that a large percentage of the players are English. It has established itself in their consciousness as the leading "brand", the rest simply do not exist and I do not know how this situation can be reversed. Nothing else but to get rid of the big fees. How much profit do these shareholders make? Still not fed up?

betfair.it I think that it already exists or that it is in the works, I think that the company will come back to Greece, I don't know in what form, under what conditions, however I think it will come but you will not be able to go elsewhere.

Watch out I don't say it will happen tomorrow, right? Nor do I say that the other exchanges can be compared since they have nothing to do with traffic. It's just that it's always good for players to have even a second choice and not have to deal with monopolies.

Now that he did a huge unfair on the extra charges he imposed, I don't think there's room for discussion. So I hope that the politicians who are supposed to be our people, to take care at least after they have been put to death to regulate the market, to lift the various restrictions and the various ports with the so I want the companies, as of course to put a granite ceiling to at the top, let's say a maximum of 8%.

I do not hear any discussion on this huge issue, not only in our country but in general. Is it possible that there are such conditions as the various companies have? Of course, many of you will have read them. Of course you will be horrified when you did it as I did.

These issues need to be addressed as well. Can't a shop sell mandarins, go shopping and tell you, my friend, I'm not selling to you, so for the Holy Biologist?

They advertise that if you guess the matches correctly, they will pay you the odds on the money you will put.
And then they can't say we're not selling you a friend. How will it be done. How do these go with legal companies and a regulated market?

However, the whole tactic of this company (betfair) is considered suspicious. As long as I have the opportunity to watch from any country they tell her to leave, she leaves without a second thought. Without any public controversy. Completely suspicious behavior.

However, public debate is not so easy. In 2004 he did it with the Netherlands and this dispute took 7 years until it ended up somewhere ...

[h = 1]BETFAIR WINS 7 YEAR OLD PROCESS IN THE NETHERLANDS[/ h]
Since then, a lot has changed in the way bf operates, a company listed on the stock exchange which means that it is not easy to start "wars" so simply and without having to gain anything important from them.

After all, in some of the countries she left, she returned as a book (Italy, Spain, etc.), which means that she certainly did not lose 100% of her profits from these states. Whether it is ultimately in the best interest of some countries to be a book instead of an exchange, I am not able to know as I cannot know the different turnover .....
I always believe that if he lost a lot, then he would enter into other claiming processes even in the states from which he left permanently ....

The fact that it has now grown and no one can beat it is due in large part to players around the world. They made it big ... And now, with the laws prevailing in the states about betting and banning exchanges, it is difficult to create competition for it, not serious at least.

In general, one could say that she plays ball on her own .....

For the rest you mention, I can't have an opinion .... Nothing is accidental anyway ......

Reactions: Lilis

Whether it is ultimately in the interest of some states to be a book instead of an exchange.

good morning ,

However, for years now we have been playing with the bookmaker Betfair.malta

with about 480 milliseconds of latency compared to England

we just lacked the "platform" : emb:

Nicola ....

(my phone doesn't work either)

I wrote founders ....

I don't know what he's doing now ... he's probably dealing with donkeys -

On the 3 August 2009 Black announced that he was going into partnership with Michael Owen with regard to Owen's Manor House Stables; Tom Dascombe has been hired as trainer and the stated ambition is to own and train Group 1 horses on the Flat.

ask him : twis:

https://twitter.com/bertthebold

(however, the shares according to the above have them)

in the Board, however, they appear
Betfair Group PLC (LSE: BET) - Directors | Company Overview | Company Search | Simply Stockbrokers

quote_icon.png
Original message from antilogos
betfair.it I think it already exists or that it is in the works?

Betfair.it

https://twitter.com/Betfair_ES
The major community of
world cups Spain · http://www.betfair.es

they are not grouped together - they do not jump together -
.... and we were very busy

: twis:: twis:: twis:

Last edited:
Reactions: SJim and nicolas

good morning ,

we just lacked the "platform" : emb:

Right!

I found out about this relatively recently and in fact, even if you take your laptop and go to the UK and play from there, she will still make you forward to the other (she understands from the country you have in the account).

From the moment I searched for it, I realized (I don't swear on the right thing) that because bf has to pay tax to UK based on the contract it has for players who are from UK (understands from the country to the account), everyone else makes them move forward in Malta ...

good morning ,

About 600-700 ms we went to Liako. : bask:

I do not know if anyone is interested in the original question about Matchbook, probably no one is interested since the discussion is about an alien.
Matchbook is great if you are interested in American NBA games, baseball, etc. There is a lot more volume than bf. In all other markets it is simply tragic. There is also the issue with the cs, but also with the managers who are just for the festivities and in some cases the fans.
Generally, if you're an American it's ok, but for the Greek, probably not.
Finally, in order to contribute to the foreigners, let me inform you that they are in the process of making an Asian exchange. It is built by the known / unknown who monopolize the Asian market. It will be available by the end of April.

Reactions: nicolas

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...