Matched betting

KhalDrogo

25 Oct 2018
I have searched the forum and found nothing relevant. Does anyone have experience of matched betting in Greece?

For those who do not know is a method by which you use bids from various bookmakers to make a 'sure' profit. A friend does it and makes a 150-200 a month (lives in England though). I imagine Greece with restrictions will be difficult to implement but if someone has experience let us discuss it.

cosmicsports

30 IOL 2010
Answer: Matched betting

I have searched the forum and found nothing relevant. Does anyone have experience of matched betting in Greece?

For those who do not know is a method by which you use bids from various bookmakers to make a 'sure' profit. A friend does it and makes a 150-200 a month (lives in England though). I imagine Greece with restrictions will be difficult to implement but if someone has experience let us discuss it.

He had previously had great offers here, betoto,
It had many limitations but somewhere I had calculated that they could be converted into a certain 20% winnings.
I do not even know, did they bother me if I tried it. The only bonus I've used was a five-bet fifty-one that William Hill shared with Nitro magazine. With that you played without limitations, up to the five-part as you were taking it if you wanted!
But in England there are many offers and they have told me that something is done by some.
But how do they do it I do not know, since it is supposed that the offer is for you just registered. Then there is no other!
There are also offers for old members, such as bet specials. The last one was in AEK - Bayern that you played for € 25, you were playing it for free and live during the live.
So you can build statistically profitable bets, because you're doubling performance. Sit down and wait for that, do not play anything else.
However, to implement this system like your friend in England is difficult because of the bans that apply here. B.C. since we have no Hill how to play Hill if Hill is the one that gives the offer?

KhalDrogo

25 Oct 2018
Answer: Matched betting

There are sites that find all the offers so you do not have to search for them. There are other offers at times and if you are in many companies there is a continuous flow.

The last you said was my main concern. I especially wanted to see if someone had done it before the bans.

Jumaruboy

1 Mar 2017
Good evening, yes it is possible, basically I found out for myself that I can spend about 16 euros each time it offers.

Predictions

• 19:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fortuna Düsseldorf - Greuther Furth
  • 21:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Gladbach - Dortmund
  • 21:45
    Novasports 3HD
    • Benevento - Turin
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Chorley - Wolves
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Paris Saint-Germain - Montpellier
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Levante - Valladolid
  • 19:00:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • CSKA Moscow - Fenerbahce
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Olympiacos
  • 20:00:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Red Star - Barcelona
  • 22:00:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Basconia - Alba Berlin
  • Tomorrow 23-01-2021
  • 02:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Boston Celtics
  • 02:30:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Philadelphia 76ers - Boston Celtics
  • 03:00:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Milwaukee Bucks - Washington Wizards
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 12:10
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 15:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2021
  • 20:00
    ERT3
    • PAOK - Finikas Syros
  • 20:00
    ERT Sports 1
    • PAOK - Finikas Syros
General Chat
Help Users
  • K Koulos87:
    Good morning. It's better that way now I think, as you force the other to click and not just see it[email protected]
    +2
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    At 90 I was leaving, AOXARA makes it 1-0, come on baby team : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:
  • S Siomos1:
    Good evening
    , I made a bet on the anytime Scorer Boyo of St. Truidet at 3.10 of Interwetten. It plays now at 17:30.
    +2
  • S Siomos1:
    Until a few days ago, Boyo was playing in Kortrijk. Interesting are the statistics of his scoring when his former team was playing at home. In the 3 seasons he played for Kortraik, he scored 24 goals, 18 of which were at home (that is, on the field where he will play tonight). Thus, in a total of 31 games on this field, as a key player, he found the net 18 times.
    +2
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    20 years of Infobeto ..... when is our birthday?
  • BetLaden Forum Bot:
    User BetLaden started a new topic called "20 years infobeto! Happy birthday!" in the Announcements - Support.
    +1
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    BetLaden said:
    good morning, yes it changed and shows the matches and the tipsters who give them. The rest in the text ...
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    smart and correct ..... we just have to be careful to state in the end correctly and clearly what exactly point we have proposed

"Double because I am Fenerbahce" which is not a clear wording :p : paidi:
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
  • cosmicsports Forum Bot:
    User cosmicsports started a new topic called "A remark about the book" in the Betting conversations.
  • J JONATHAN4E:
    Happy birthday to our website!
    +1
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    Be a good friend! : Up:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That is, if we did a gathering now, we would cut the pie or the cake ???
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The team in Russia is a big double today : bask:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Double betting can be ... but double winning is unlikely ...... ok if you lose with a single digit you are complete :p : D!
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I do not talk to penultimate : paidi:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    how to talk to six stars .....
  • Μ Forum Bot:
    User Mary started a new topic called "Written certificate of earnings" in the Cafe.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PANATHA said:
    Double betting can be ... but double winning is unlikely ...... ok if you lose with a single digit you are complete :p : D!

Because I am a MASTER (in capitals they say) I leave the following : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1: : beers1:

• PANATHA PANATHA:
    This is the greatness of sports .... to make surprises .... huge surprises .... the little one to win the big one .....
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    what a surprise our customers are: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:: ROFLMAO:
  • nikitas Forum Bot:
    User nikitas started a new topic called "Didactic defeat (81-79)" in the For Reds.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Well done to the athletes (as Pavlaras used to say) in Germany ... this is how the over ..... should come out ..... airy, comfortable and fast
  • BetLaden BetLaden:
    The winner of the competition of the 21st match of the Euroleague is betodimos
    +1
    BetLaden BetLaden: The winner of the competition of the 21st match of the Euroleague is betodimos +1