METAL, because we like it ...

kosdpthess

IFC # 3 Cup & Super Cup winner 2011-12
27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Well, dear bridesmaids on all the other local ones that exist for the music I said and I started on the metal. Obviously I do not hear only metal but it is the local one that was missing and since it is the top music type I hear I said to start it.

I'm going to pose things that are newer, because I'm mostly talking about the new sound, and of course I'm going to get my old and good head on my head.

Anyone who likes to hear new suggestions and please whoever writes about the type of metal of each band (unless they are known for example maiden).

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis
Re: METAL, why do we like ...

One of my favorite bands and my favorite type of metal. More specifically, we have As I lay dying (metalcore)

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

I was inspired by KORN, and another guy was a great bass player, really awesome. Mudvayne (new metal)

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

Tesseract, in my opinion, a rising band that may have been amazing. I see tremendous possibilities. Djent metal

underovgaltis

31 Jan 2012

At last a Metal Note on Infobeto! I was also interested in starting a similar thread because I was curious to see if there are mutations among us !!

So, I also put something from one of my favorite groups!

The Primordial are Irish and play something between folk-black metal! The song is from the album Spirit the Earth Aflame that is a real diamond!

Reactions: kosdpthess

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

Very nice bands Priomordial, I heard them older but after some stage did not draw me so doomila.

I hope you do not want anything, because I was tired of myself: twis:

And johnbill is the place, but he generally lacks the time.

underovgaltis

31 Jan 2012

Ghost is Swedish and very rising as their album last year was one of the top of the year in common admission! Their style looks very much like that of Mercyful Fate and moves on Heavy-Doom trails! Enjoy!

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

we are going to sing a song from the owners (in my opinion) of the new metal, which is devoted to all politicians.

kosdpthess

27 IOL 2010
Alexandroupolis

a singer from a big band and an amazing disc. all that remains - become the catalyst (metalcore)

Today's Birthday

About us

• The infobeto community is considered a meeting point for gamers and people in the gambling market for consultations, advice, updates, information exchange, problem solving with companies, etc. We are proud to have the largest gaming forum in Greece and one of the world's largest and we work daily to keep the level of our community high.

Quick navigation

User menu

Follow us on Facebook

General Chat
Aid Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
    zorian: This Belgium ...... glad to see you my child !!!!!!!!!!