Moto GP 2015

Answer: Moto GP 2015

And at 27 in September, we saw an incredible Grand Prix in Aragon, Spain. Winner is Lorenzo.

While the Spaniard made a comfortable victory, Pedrosa and Rossi behind him, once again after Indianapolis, did incredible things

Can you explain to me why the pussy dropped your knees?

Can you explain to me why the pussy dropped your knees?

I have understood more from what I read, than from the fight itself. Basically, the Italian should have kept it (for his own reasons), either because he has "played" him badly in a Grand Prix or because he opposes him more than Lorenzo and Pedrosa (ie he makes them advance). Anyway, I have understood something like this, that the spaghetti had taken them, kept it for him and reached the amen (something like Zidane, for example, who knew what he did - and the consequences - but he liked to do it)

Reactions: venoss
I have been tricked at the beginning, but there are no kicks at all. It is shown in the syllable from the camera to the helicopter. Rossi also stated that it is not possible to kick a motogp engine in motion with the rider up and down a rider and a machine because of the weight. Even Marcus did not say that he kicked him so he just did, but that Rossi's foot blocked his brake and lost the front. In the video it seems that Marcez accelerates the second time and drops back to Rossi. The last just the foot comes from the sill and it moves it back in. It is to protect it, or because it has lost its balance for a while from the contact. From the side camera it looks like a kick. From the helicopter to a kare-kare and a lot of attention it seems that there were no kicks

here is Rossi's statement

here is the mockery of the case

It is a good thing to make his appeal and not to lose the championship. Marquez is a dangerous driver and has caused many drops of other riders even with serious injuries. His pentrose had deprived championship when he needed him to fall and re-kicked the key the type is dangerous

Last edited:

With the victory of Jorge Lorenzo in Valencia MotoGP and the conquest of the championship by the Spanish fell the MotoGP curtain for 2015

The first five:

1) Jorge Lorenzo (Spain) - Yamaha 330 points
2) Valentino Rossi (Italy) - Yamaha 325 points
3) Marc Marquez (Spain) - Honda 242 points
4) Dani Pedrosa (Spain) - Honda 206 points
5) Andrea Iannone (Italy) - Ducati 188 points

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    Infobetakias Forum Bot: User Infobetakias started a new topic called "Triple introductory offer, with 1...