NBA picks (+ Euroleague picks)

dimpat7

19 Nov 2014
Good evening.
First of all, I welcome you.

I mainly deal with the NBA in basketball (and less Euroleague) and will share my own choices.
I've been keeping logs since the beginning of the year for me and at the moment I'm a bit of a winner.

Overall I prefer the handi and the wins from the sets.
In sets I put up 2 / 10 stake, while in handi and wins from 2 / 10 to 10 / 10 stake.

I'll start with some of today's picks.
I always write based on the order of the games.

1) Atlanta Hawks-Los Angeles Lakers

And the 2 teams come from crashes. Of course, the Lakers have taken it heavier because there are plenty of old-school minds in the locker room with Kobe and Byron first.
The Hawks in their statements have more of the mentality: "it was a game, we forget it and we move on".
Let's not forget that after the general manager's racist posturing, the Hawks are in the process of being sold.

Consequently, the Lakers have more to prove today.

Nick Young is also back today, probably the 2 best Lakers player who will definitely give the team excitement because of his character and style.
In addition, Atlanta has a lot of Lakers fans and every time the 2 teams play there, it's like playing at Staples.

The Hawks are missing DeMarre Caroll, who would take over Kobe. This role will be played by Sefolosha, who does not remember a match that has managed to restrain him despite being a good defender, so Durant usually took Kobe to the Lakers-Thunder.

Above all, I think the Hawks are the most overrated team in the NBA and the Lakers the most underrated.

If you look at the 2 program so far, the Lakers have played with West beasts. The easiest teams to play are the Suns (who will have more than 2% this year) and the Hornets (which is a playoff team).
The other teams that have played are Warriors, Spurs, Grizzlies, Rockets, Pelicans, Clippers.
In several matches it was close and many were back to back.

The Lakers are not a playoff team in the West but they are not for 1-9.
Neither for 1-12, because if they don't win today, they won't win in either Houston or Dallas.

On the contrary, the Hawks have not made any impressive wins.
The only playoff team to win was the Heat, who played with Wade's biggest absences and with Bosh on a tragic night.

So personally I'll go with 3 / 10 stake at + 9 at 1.96 and with 2 / 10 at the Lakers' win at 4.90.

2) Bucks-Knicks

If we did a simulation (based on the averages of the teams and their deviation from the NBA average), the whole comes out 180.
191,5 is completely wrong.
I was in a hurry to drop it on 189,5 because I saw it as an opportunity.

With 2 / 10 stake here because I don't get into sets anymore.

3) Jazz-Thunder

The Thunder (with the exception of the Pistons' prolonged defeat) have a problem with teams that can't get them offensively (unless they have Durant, Westbrrok).

The Jazz are not such a team.

The Thunder lost marginally to the Rockets 2 days ago and I expect a reaction today.

2 / 10 and here.

That's all for today.

I like both the Jazz-Thunder and the underdogs (Bucks -1,5) but I'll leave it.
And the Pelicans' double is not bad unless Rudy Gay finally plays.

Last edited:
Answer: NBA picks (+ Euroleague picks)

Good morning since you wrote an analysis for the Lakers I have some objections that I believe led to the wrong conclusions. The Lakers have not just an 1-9 record but many of their games have reached -25 and -30 I disagree that he is underestimated as though he had a tough schedule the most missed games were missed by the half time. In fact, the only victory they made was sleeping with God and all of your glory in the half-time with the Hornets - although I believe the Hornets who would die of it Hungry if they didn't lose. Of course they have the fad to play with all of the westerns, but fight me a match and don't lose them all with + 20.
Atlanta is not convinced in the beginning, but if it's serious, 15 can easily do it.
Great assassin today for the New York Carnival ...

Good morning since you wrote an analysis for the Lakers I have some objections that I believe led to the wrong conclusions. The Lakers have not just an 1-9 record but many of their games have reached -25 and -30 I disagree that he is underestimated as though he had a tough schedule the most missed games were missed by the half time. In fact, the only victory they made was sleeping with God and all of your glory in the half-time with the Hornets - although I believe the Hornets who would die of it Hungry if they didn't lose. Of course they have the fad to play with all of the westerns, but fight me a match and don't lose them all with + 20.
Atlanta is not convinced in the beginning, but if it's serious, 15 can easily do it.
* Atlanta's score is 15-23 at the time of writing

Reactions: dimpat7

Good morning.
First of all, thank you for mentioning your objections because I admit I sometimes get carried away and see things as I want to see them and not as they are.
Let me explain my reasoning now

4 games were blowouts.
The 2 with the Warriors, the first with the Rockets and the Suns.

Two of them were the second half of the first 2 b2b.
For the Hornets what you are saying is true, but getting a lot of shots at some point in the race in almost all teams will get 1 time in the 5-6 games.

In any case, the Lakers won and made a pretty big profit.

I'm not trying to say that you were wrong in what you said as a general rule. And I expect to lose over 10 in the next 2 games. You're generally right about the Lakers, I was mostly talking about myself today.

They had to win more comfortably, but it took Kobe a great 5min to win the race.

The underdog lost in a crazy match in Milwaukee (that's why I don't like the sets) and probably lost the OKC double that won with 15 but collapsed aggressively in the 2 half.

I thought Milwaukee and I were just scared because it came from a very big win in Miami (and quite lucky after Knight put 3 dribbling triples in the last 3 minute).
Generally I fear the most inexperienced teams after a great result.
It came out marginally.

The other one for the Pelicans I didn't throw because Rudy Gay is finally playing.

Therefore, Profit Wholesale + 7 / 10 stake today, which is relatively good (with total 9 / 10 bet).

I hope we have a similar or better continuity and good luck in what you do.

The plate is how the 3 I liked came out and I didn't throw it.

Last edited:

Let's go to today:

1) Magic-Clippers

Both teams come from diametrically opposite results in recent games.

The Clippers have lost 3 since the last 5 (the last 4 was 2-2 inside) and are at 5-4.
Certainly much worse than you would expect from a team that has been baptized by many Western favorites (totally wrong in my opinion but that's another story).

Even worse is that they lost relatively easily inside the Bulls without Rose and Gasol (I had played the double live on 5.10 but gave the Clippers favorites for 7 points so it's a surprise).

Something that many often underestimate is the program.
That is, the Clippers at 5 have recently played with the Warriors, Blazers, Spurs, Suns and Bulls.

Except for the Suns who are a very talented team, everyone else is title contenders in my opinion.
Orlando honest and youthful team but none of the above 5.

It's a great opportunity for the Clippers to make a big win.

On the other hand, Orlando:

They have won 5 in their last 8 games but against Phily, Knicks, Bucks, Pistons, Wolves.
Moderate to bad groups.

The only serious teams that have played are the Raptors and the Wizards and have been to the + 5 and 2 matches outside.

Also, there is generally a sense of euphoria in Orlando because of the 5 winners and will tell them nothing if they lose to the Clippers.

The Magic have zero rim protection without Gordon being injured and I expect Griffin to break them.

So I go with -4,5 to 1.925 with 2 / 10 stake.

I don't raise the stakes because if it's not a blowout I expect a difference of 5-6 points.

I'll edit later for more.

2. Indiana Pacers-Charlotte Hornets

Again 2 groups with diametrically opposite form.

I start with the home team. The craziest team (based on results) in the NBA after the Nuggets.

They have a significantly better off-field image (starting with last year's playoffs, but the healthy part of their roster is now 10 times worse).
They've had big wins in Miami and Chicago recently.
But inside, they have big problems.
They have not beaten any serious opponents inside and have lost to moderate teams like the Bucks and the Nuggets.

On the subject of returns, Stuckey is probably turning today.

On the other hand, the Hornets have had 3 defeats in their last 4 match against Western teams, with the Mavs at home last.

They have 4-7 just like Indiana. I generally believe that the record equals where it should have been in the NBA, and their Hornets are highly valued despite the poor results.

I expect a big match from Stephenson on his return to Indiana and a big match from Jefferson who was unusually bad with the Mavs.
The Hornets have some absences so I won't raise the stake.

So I will get Hornets victory on 2.23 with 2 / 10 stake.

3. Nuggets-Thunder

Similar pick in the Nuggets-Thunder.
The Nuggets are pretty much the Pacers of the West.
They lost to the Cavs and were defeated by the Knicks.

2 teams have a similar record (3-9 Thunder, 3-7 Nuggets)

I also got a Thunder win in Utah yesterday and lost.
Utah is certainly a better team than the Nuggets and Ibaka's Reggie Jackson shot below 30%.
I don't expect this to happen again.

The Thunders are really burning for victory because if they lose they will go to 3-10 and with Westbrook returning in late November-early December and Durant a month later if they continue that way they won't be in the Western playoffs.

Consequently Thunder win at 3.94 with 2 / 10 stake.

Handicap + 7,5 is not worth it in my opinion, because I see 2 ways in the game: a) OKC victory b) Nuggets victory by difference

And I consider them at least probable, so it's a good value bet in my opinion.

4. Cavs-Spurs

Last minute pick.

Spurs win on 2.10

Last edited:

Oklahoma with this particular one-off absence is competitive. Of course, Denver is completely unpredictable. If Durant doesn't turn in any 20 days, Oklahoma will likely decline.

Is it possible to tell which company is the performance you give?

I think because of b2b the thunder are very hard to win. And the Nuggets yes they are altruistic but they are running great.

Oklahoma with this particular one-off absence is competitive. Of course, Denver is completely unpredictable. If Durant doesn't turn in any 20 days, Oklahoma will likely decline.

Yes you are not wrong. Mostly in crazy-Denver, the bet is based.
With a good team OKC is not as out of luck as it is now.

55-45 in favor of OKC I see the game. In performance almost 4 is worth in my opinion.

Thunder made their only away win at the Celtics, playing a similar style to the Nuggets (the Nuggets are even more anarchic).

And then he was in the second half of b2b after beating 1 in the second half.

They also won for 11 at OKC 2 weeks ago.

I saw barcelioma after your post. The answer is also for you because up and down you say the same to nash.

Last edited:
Reactions: pchatziko

I threw the Lakers to win at 4.90 because Howard wasn't playing.
I will probably cash out later.

2 / 10 stake

I re-started the 1 / 10 stake. So 3 / 10.

I again ran another 1 / 10 at 5.25 while the race is a draw.
It has to be the most wrong performance I've seen in the NBA this year.

Last edited:

Day or night report:

1) Clippers -4,5 won
2) Hornets win lost (with buzzer beater)
3) OKC win lost (they had a chance to equalize 1.30 before the end but threw it away).
4) Lakers win won

3 / 10 was on 4.90 just before launch and 1 / 10 on 5.25 live in 2 season.

Profit Wholesale + 15 / 10 stake.

All of the Lakers because the other 4's made a refund.

Very good day.

From the Euroleague today I enjoy Limassol's victory over Maccabi.

2.65 and if we put it together with Olympic ace it goes to 3.05.

I also like the Fener 2.05 win and the Olympic win goes 2.35.

2 / 10 stake in everyone.

The first was lost in the end, the second came out, so a small gain.

I also dropped an Olympic overturn on 3.65 but it was meaningless to write it here because the odds were constantly changing and it was in the 4 period.

The 2ada Clippers-Sacramento never breaks: npaper:
The guru says it ..
PS It's a pity that the Knicks aren't playing today to have a safe match.

I threw Limoz @ 7,50 and my nerves have caught me.

pffffffffff

Too bad it didn't come out. In the end the hair was lost.

But don't get nervous. The correct bet was based on the odds ratio.

The guru says it ..
PS It's a pity that the Knicks aren't playing today to have a safe match.

Who is the guru?
(without wanting to offend you if you mean yourself).

For games now:

It looks like everyone will be playing for the Heat (Wade, Deng, McRoberts). We don't know for sure yet but they participated in the shootaround.

If everyone plays for Miami, I get a little bored, mainly because of the performance (2.70). 50-50 I see it if everyone plays.

In the other I want to see the DMC-Noah matchup.

If Noah succeeds and limits him, I believe the Bulls will win.

Maybe I'll throw together Miami and Chicago 1 / 10 just for more fun, because I'll probably see them after sleeping for awhile.

The Knicks have been a big cashier for me one of the 2 times I've played them this year (with the Nuggets on Sunday), so I like them.

Generic teams like the Knicks, the Lakers, who are all considered ruins, can get you a great deal if you play them in the right game.
And they are high visibility groups that have access to information that we don't have in other groups (eg locker room etc).

Last edited:

The guru says it ..

Who is the guru?
(without wanting to offend you if you mean yourself).

I am the authentic guru, but to my knowledge I did not recommend a couple.

But what the hell is going on now? How many did we gather? : Confused:

It's a pity that the Knicks aren't playing today to have a safe match.

Hmmmm ... Funny, we laughed. : emb:

Predictions

• 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Fiorentina - Victoria Plzen
  • 19:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Lille - Aston Villa
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show Greek Edition 2023-24
  • 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • PAOK - Club Brugge
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Olympiacos
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • Roma - Milan
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • West Ham - Leverkusen
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atalanta - Liverpool
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Marseille - Benfica
  • 00:05
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • European Football Show 2023-24
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 15:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Olympiacos - Nantes
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • UEFA Youth League Show
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Nasr - Al Fayha
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Porto - Milan
  • 19:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nuremberg - Paderborn
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Genoa - Lazio
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 8 HD
    • Al Ahly - Al Hilal
  • 21:30
    Novasports 3HD
    • Eintracht Frankfurt - Augsburg
    Novasports 4HD
    • Palermo - Parma
    Novasports Start
    • Tenerife - Leganes
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cagliari - Juventus
    Novasports 1HD
    • Athletic Bilbao - Granada
    Novasports 2HD
    • Nice - Lorient
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Rio Ave - Aruca
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Olympiacos - Prometheus
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 20:15
    ERT3
    • Panathinaikos - Peristeri
  • 20:55
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA Action 2023-24 E3326
    Novasports Prime
    • Baskonia - Virtus Bologna
  • Tomorrow 20-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 06:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Practice 1
  • 09:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 10:30
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint Qualifying
  • 10:40
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 11:25
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 12:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 13:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
  • 13:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:30
    Novasports 5HD
    • WTA 250 Open Metropole
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 17:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
    Ertzan Ertzan: Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent