Neteller ... Stop those that you've dried up. It's gonna close the shop ... Can we help her?

sigourakias

2 Jan 2012
Hello convoys

I receive a message from ten account holders who have platinum - gold accounts on the nether - ware with large deposits at different venues up to and including, or are opened by aff. link or directly from the Nedeller site, who told me that in their central locations there is a limited functionality that is unable to transfer or receive money while some others have been definitively closing their accounts with uncertainty about the availability of the funds they had at the time closure.
I do not want to scare the world but listen to gold acc with 150 in the middle, listening to zero accounts that their owners have been involved with other customers of the company that belonged to the same affiliation group.

Personally, I have been to my first step, since none of them who suffer with a definitive closed account has received a response as to why the decision was made and what was wrong and which ended and even those who have limited account functionality and have sent their responses to the team's Security team and Account Enquiries have not received any response as to the reason for the temporary restraint, what this has caused, and when the investigation will be completed as reported by the spammers.

At this time, I have 3 gold accounts for the specific payee and 3 cards with the maximum withdrawal amount per day 2000 euro per account. Every day I have an appointment with the ATM for the same time on different ATMs every time and I take 6k daily.
It will take me a long time to zero in 3 accounts, but at least when my turn comes to close me to prevent me from pulling as much as possible. I do not even want to risk losing my money with an uncertain outcome for payment, or of course having to withdraw a five-digit amount of money in some of the bank accounts I have entered in each new account.

It really is a very strange quote for this period and it does as if it wants to get rid of the gambling purse.
If I get something new, I'll write it here .... I went for ATM ...

Friendship

Reactions: Forecast and goal2
Answer: Neteller... Stop those that you have dried up. It has to close the shop

If I understand you understand that Nateler it does so only in accounts that have transactions with other accounts Nateler, probably because they suspect it's the same person with multiple accounts;
For example, I have Silver and a fair amount to Nesteler, but I have never made transfers to other Nasteler accounts. Did you hear about audits on such accounts as mine?

I do not think you should be afraid of anything you are cut off. Before I just found out about 4k transferred from another nintender, the one who received it was gold and the other one who sent it was 2-opened by silver different linkages each ... the coinage is inverted and 2 has limited funcionality now. No messages from spammers in their emails have sent 2 messages to members security and they are asking what happens
You said above. Everyone to prosecute clients with funds and keep the tall

With mathematical precision, they will return where it was when it was cloudy skrill... in the Middle Ages.

Reactions: goal2

to ask something and I have no idea of neteller & skrill

let us say that someone is opening a midweek account in another name at neteller to bet, and suppose he does not have the consent of another name, and that he does not even know it (as I have in many cases). identification on neteller how does he do? does not request documents neteller?

to ask something and I have no idea of neteller & skrill

let us say that someone is opening a midweek account in another name at neteller to bet, and suppose he does not have the consent of another name, and that he does not even know it (as I have in many cases). identification on neteller how does he do? does not request documents neteller?
Because I have read many times to say that they are opening accounts with stolen identities, etc, I think you said it, how can someone open an account in another name without the other?
At valer I think they get you a phone and they also ask for documents like betting

Sent from Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Because I have read many times to say that they are opening accounts with stolen identities, etc, I think you said it, how can someone open an account in another name without the other?
At valer I think they get you a phone and they also ask for documents like betting

yes, unfortunately I have heard that some people are charging employees to mobile phone companies to give them IDs + mobile account to identify bets on betting. it's tragic.

and I have heard that some people buy ready-made betting accounts from people they do not know, which also seems unthinkable to me. Who can know which betting accounts are no longer used by their owners and sell them to others?

and, of course, counterfeiting also occurs. false identities. things have gone astray.

the question is whether it is enough to identify one neteller identity and a mobile account.

eg viva wallet asks for a video call. if she asks neteller what do you think or selfie with the identity of how can you do it? you can not do it. I'm not talking about a paycheck,

Generally, this seems unthinkable, how far this story has gone by with false accounts. I know they are done, but I have no idea how exactly they are done and how they are avoiding checks, since they have very few papers and it makes me terribly impressed how many risks some people get ...

to open an account in a relative of a known person (or to use his / her relative's account together with the account holder himself), or to play a game in which he or she has a limit, or to eat a couple of bonuses above, this has already become a misdemeanor, a lot of everyone has done it.

but here we have to do with other situations and it does not end

One of them was an agent?

One of them was an agent?

because you have not quoted any post, I do not understand if you are addressing me or the post of sigourakias that talks about 2 netller accounts that they sent one to the other money.

if you are addressing me, what I can tell you is that for the 1 category I hear from the acquaintance of the known, so I do not know the attribute of what is doing, so I can not answer if it is an agent or not

for the 2 category, it was one day that I was on the beach with a friend of mine, to show up a boy who went to the same gym with my pro, and on top of the chatter about my bet he said he was buying this and his account. he did not relive him again, and I did not hold his small name, let alone his virtue. But he seemed to me as an agent.

for the 3 category, with the bogus identities, I have not heard of anything that has been done for the bet, not even known by the known, but since the terrorists and a bunch of others for fat computers will not do me an impression if it is also made by a professional betting player who immediately fills a bet due to a betting method and must find new names every week. I guess unfortunately some will do it too.

Η neteller to avoid document theft has added to the identification as a prerequisite uploading a photo of a selfie along with the ID next to the person. In addition I learned that it will add plain selfie as required. Of course, he does not hesitate to use the sole use of the Web cam to collect the information he wants because he is a hen, as the only way to confirm the accounts. Because in this way it essentially lowers the rolls of its operation by itself since very new customers will not do this for various reasons. So with this method of identification, the system breaks down and is vulnerable to identifying any kind of "fabricated" document. Sooner or later the neteller finds this and as a countermeasure goes and maybe closes the account of the customer from whom this account was fed. Which is not legal since money can be exchanged between known and unknown people. What do I mean by that? If I have a partner who asks me to change money into a neteller scroll and the netherr he has made is with such documents and I send money to make his initial feed, my account is in danger of closing in ignorance. The bad by closing the accounts on a netter counter to the tactics followed by 365, when they do not tell you the floor. So that you do not have a contradiction so that they are in danger of a possible complaint by the traitor. A thing that is illegal and if someone chases them for the identification method will have a problem in FCA that does not joke 100%.
I went to my daily appointment at the ATM to get the hero

Η neteller to avoid document theft has added to the identification as a prerequisite uploading a photo of a selfie along with the ID next to the person. In addition I learned that it will add plain selfie as required. Of course, he does not hesitate to use the sole use of the Web cam to collect the information he wants because he is a hen, as the only way to confirm the accounts. Because in this way it essentially lowers the rolls of its operation by itself since very new customers will not do this for various reasons. So with this method of identification, the system breaks down and is vulnerable to identifying any kind of "fabricated" document. Sooner or later the neteller finds this and as a countermeasure goes and maybe closes the account of the customer from whom this account was fed. Which is not legal since money can be exchanged between known and unknown people. What do I mean by that? If I have a partner who asks me to change money into a neteller scroll and the netherr he has made is with such documents and I send money to make his initial feed, my account is in danger of closing in ignorance. The bad by closing the accounts on a netter counter to the tactics followed by 365, when they do not tell you the floor. So that you do not have a contradiction so that they are in danger of a possible complaint by the traitor. A thing that is illegal and if someone chases them for the identification method will have a problem in FCA that does not joke 100%.
I went to my daily appointment at the ATM to get the hero
The title of the subject, however, creates fear unnecessarily, so that you can close your account there is a reason even from spines as you mentioned, for someone who just puts money out of betting there is no fear
Those I know use years old without any problems
If you wanted to eat money you pull every day 6 a thousand would have already sent you the interpol

Last edited:

Brother and those who closed years use it without problems. Let me know something more because of the work and more acquaintances I have in the field

He is not without reason and he did well and he mentioned it. Before 6 months mybet was closed. If someone who had met in the company wrote a bullet here, 8 a month ago, then he would have been warned about what is coming, and possibly some who expect to pay enough money to have them before they were closed. What I mean, I do not mean, of course, that it will also be closed valer but sigourakias did well and reported what he knows. It is better to be suspicious and to have your measures taken, for example, if you have 10 Euros to leave 2 and pull 8 instead of coming from where you do not expect it.

Do not forget that not everyone does. Because some other players have to make 2 account in their name bet365 etc, 2 and wallet in that name and make transfers from one to the other. It is not superfluous to know what is happening.
As I am using petrol with a non-card, others are also transferring to other members valer, for reasons unrelated to betting. I'm telling you something simple. You buy spare parts for your car and the seller valer and you agree to send him from there.

Y.K. There is a similar topic here. Recently written 3 days ago ..
https://arbusers.com/index.php/topic,6336.0.html

Like everything you wrote. It seems to have perceived the situation. I did not say to God that the Neuter would close. But I said that the netherr closed accounts for unexplained reasons.

With regard to liming, the second hand you will have to carry p2p to play, and to give you an idea of ​​what bad humor is prevailing and what a blur is done by the netherr I will give you an example of an account that you have closed and to me with 0 in the tweets and 300 euro in my bet365

Neteller account opened by affiliation link the same link which is opened and my main account and with which I am collaborating the last 5 years (with the linkage). My neuter is Greek and the other is Spanish.
Immediately after identifying my account by uploading the documents through their site, the email that my non-subscriber has posted as a sub-affiliator I am sending mail to the vip part of the nether to make the Spanish account upgrade to Silver VIP.

I have sent a message from my email, which is the same email I have used and I use in my central mailbox to inform the server that the client with the account number and e-mail has opened his account from the link that I and with which I and the non-partner cooperate and ask you to make it silver. I hope I made myself clear.
So you will not believe what the nobody was doing ...

He closed the account and asked him the following:

Thank you for choosing Neteller as your payment processor. Your account has come up for review and we have a few inquiries regarding your account that will allow us to have a better understanding of your use of our service.

We would like to kindly ask you to provide a detailed answer to the following questions:

β ?? ' Please explain the purpose of your use Neteller account.

β ?? ' Do you provide any kind of online service, even on a freelance basis? If so, please provide a brief explanation of the service and provide the URLs to the online presence where the service can be reviewed (this may be a website / social media page etc.).

β ?? ' Please advise what your relationship is to the people you have exchanged money with and what was the purpose of the transactions?

β ?? ' Please advise what your connection to the people you have exchanged money with is. Do you know them personally? What was the purpose of those transactions?

β ?? ' We have noticed that you are logging in from a country different than the one registered on your account. Please provide an explanation for this.

Note that his account at Nedeller is exclusively and only accepts money from my own netter only, which was related to the initial amount that the client wanted to do to start using it and how easy it is that I am the one who I met him and gave him the first money to start immediately. The rest of the transactions he has made are only deposits from bet365.

People asked him, if possible, what a relationship he had with me who exchanged money. They have not smelled any smells of anything else that happened. That opened from my own link and that I sent them email to make Silver VIP.
And the culmination is that he was told why he was banned from abroad (they mean Greek) and he does not mind when I can meet in Greece with him to talk about our cooperation and to count the depositions he made so I can give him and the cash back eligible.

You do not get the airplane and you go to the central station with 3 gorillas to find the stupid from the account enquiries part of the ninteller to pass the monolar collar for knowledge compliance and paradigm;

That's why I'm telling you guys. Take your money from scarce and do not leave inside or out more than you need. And if some of you have a lot of feelings about security, let me tell you that if the account closes the only way you can get it is a bank. Ande then justify it. And do not throw someone and say, I have a bank in Bulgaria and I do not care ... because as soon as the money gets down, they will call you to supplement according to CRS, Tax ID and your tax office ... not to say the thicker that it would not be good to say, but one can easily think of it

Neither do we in the middle of what makes us moguls to those who make it a company that has the thrash to make us and the boss with our own money.
Answer us!

Last edited:

Dear .......

We are sorry to inform you that during a recent audit of your NETELLER account, we found reasonable grounds for discontinuing our business relationship. Therefore, your account has been closed. Please note that this decision is final.

More information on this issue is available in the Terms and Conditions you have accepted when you registered. The following articles apply:

4. MEMBERSHIP
[...]
4.1.5 satisfactorily pass all of our required identity and security validation and verification checks.

[...]
16. SUSPENDING OR CLOSING YOUR ACCOUNT AND CANCELLING YOUR CARD
[...]
16.3 We reserve the right to terminate the Terms of Use and close your Account.

16.4 We may, at our discretion, suspend or limit your access to your Account if
16.4.1 violates any of these Terms of Use;

16.4.3 if we have reasonable grounds to believe that your Account has been used in connection with a Prohibited Transaction;

16.4.4 if at any time we determine that you have provided us with any false, inaccurate, incomplete or misleading information;

16.4.9 if we believe your Account or Card has been or may be used to or otherwise facilitate any fraud, financial crime or any other illegal activity;

We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

Kind regards,
NETELLER Team

... so for the typical case. You can still do this if you have your money in your peace of mind that they are protecting you.

PS: I have reached 42k in total and I will not stop until all of them have died. The Neteller will comply and cut the moguls will lose 100 Euros in withdrawals from the Greeks in 2019.
You can keep closing and making your 365 boss, but soon you will understand that you will have a liquidity issue.
And if your co-owner makes the mistake of putting another purse in the middle, just as it sounds, we will shake you with a briefcase ...
It will be returned where you were before 12 years ...
A company with minimal customer use.
Let's see who is stronger. We are the customers or the ones who pull the head and open the legs
Eide ...

That is, you write it directly that all this attitude is directly related to 365. There is a lot written about the relationship of this company with Skrill, so from the moment Skrill/Neteller incorporated does not make any impression. Maybe there is a problem with her accounts Skrill?

That is, you write it directly that all this attitude is directly related to 365. There is a lot written about the relationship of this company with Skrill, so from the moment Skrill/Neteller incorporated does not make any impression. Maybe there is a problem with her accounts Skrill?

You are a magician??? Of course there is. Do you want to start writing mistakes to believe that people have decided to end it? This will also happen once you do not believe it.

I left for ATM in my everyday appointment. Friendship

these things are expected to be few. we live in 2019. they look for everything in relation to electronic purses and money laundering and virtual bills.

I will report an incident that occurred before 10 days.

at eurobank I was told not to open a bill to them since I am unemployed at this time and my only income is gambling, because eurobank is not interested in such kind of co-operations, and if I open it and start playing with the rhythms and the amounts I play, it will close very quickly, and I will just get a check and I will get my money to go elsewhere.

A little further on, another gentleman was crying because they had frozen the money in his account, since he could not justify the multiple payments and incoming payments he was receiving (I do not know from whom, of course) and told them "what do you care, I will find a way to cover them in the tax office ".

The employee's response was disarming "the tax office can not / does not want to sit down to look for these anymore, and makes us look for them".

and in my viva wallet a friend of mine had committed his money and could not move them until he sent them the ones they were asking for (proof of income and proof of employment). After they unblocked and all of them naturally.

if these are done in regular banks, they will not be made in skrill/neteller which is completely impersonal and is well known in the stones that some accounts are virtual (and never held the pretexts), and some accounts are purely for money laundering ???

it is obvious that they will also be done skrill/neteller.

I understand that most people here (perhaps all of them) are not of course natural, and that they want it for betting neteller , whether they do a 2 or 3 account on their behalf and feed it, but they are also targeting them.

Last edited:

What exactly did your friend say to you from viva wallet? That he was seeking evidence of income and employment for formal reasons, eg because the law requires him to send these documents; The begging role and the amount of income he had; So if your friend was unemployed and said to viva wallet I do not work, I have income 0 and I am written in the OAED record give a certificate of unemployment and identify with what they could do to him? 100% legitimate citizen would be and would not be able to do anything if he assumed that the money he had in the vita was from winnings to legitimate betting companies and through earnings statements could justify them if any authority called for it.

he did not think he asked why they asked for it. he did not tell me anything about it. just sent them and ended the issue.

to me, when I was unemployed, when they asked for it, I sent them a simple paycheck and a statement of unemployment, and they did not bother others since then, but my account is a full winner in the viva wallet. after the first codes viva e money I used to have a kava to start, I did not put my own money again. they simply multiplied by many betting profits. if, of course, they were seeing me, while I was unemployed, to deposit money in the vivas with codes, then I might have suspected that I was too liquid for illegal activities and trying to get rid of it. but for 500 euro all and all (and maybe not) that I've bought in codes, what flush to think about?

In the last few days I have a lot of issues with this particular e wallet. I am a simple user I have never sent money to another user only with Bookmakers I have received. Well at the moment it does not log in to the account ..... Currently at Stoiximan, bet365, and another bookmaker that I tried to deposit report connection problems .... logical since I can not log in to the account either my. Also on Saturday I made a deposit to a bookmaker I received an error but the neteller he sent me an email that the transaction was, which is a lie. I sent 2 email and sent k on their page to fb ...... No answer nothing.
Does anyone know details? They go to close;

I have not neutral but also with it skrill which I think is the same company, there have been such problems, I could not go for 2-3 days before 2Member periodically for some hours ... I read that they were saying in Germany how if they changed to English ip they made login and various other issues.

At that time I was underperforming and I made a purchase - not a bet I was charged a week later !!! (the product had come normal) and after a month I was returned for no reason (I did not concern myself at any point :) , so I guess it's something similar, they have technical issues

Last edited:

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...