Neteller ... Stop those that you've dried up. It's gonna close the shop ... Can we help her?

Answer: Neteller... Stop those that you have dried up. It has to close the shop

And in 2 wallets scroll-valer Problems arise. One owner was last and this was not for good. The situation instead of getting worse is getting worse. They often quarrel with companies. Well of course we players are of course. It's their problem to decide on which side they want to be.
If problems are created for them, the States are taking care to find the solutions. Money is coming to the bottom. Only with the entry to our account we do not charge. Let's do it, and we'll just do what it's bad to get to know that there will be no problems.

Reactions: goal2

No matter how much money a company manages to do (double billing, false transactions, customer and company interconnection problems (bet365, etc.), there is no support) does not inspire confidence.

because you do not use paysafe that is a tsamba and has almost no charges;

because you do not use paysafe that is a tsamba and has almost no charges;

I'll tell you personally about me. When it was paper from the stand I gave the franks I was doing my job finally. Now you get the card you load it into mypaysafe and then upload it to the buck. So think about the difference with the now. Do not just think : eye:

This is a simple reason to think the rest of you. I do not think so scroll you had written if I remember well

Reactions: the cacambola

I'll tell you personally about me. When it was paper from the stand I gave the franks I was doing my job finally. Now you get the card you load it into mypaysafe and then upload it to the buck. So think about the difference with the now. Do not just think : eye:

This is a simple reason to think the rest of you. I do not think so scroll you had written if I remember well

you are very well remembered. no I have not skrill, neither neteller . paysafe, mastercard, viva wallet I use.

exception moneysafe. I used it for one time only, because a company made a bid if you made a deposit with moneysafe.

Regarding the rest you write, I still believe that if someone does not have an account in another name, I do not see reason why I do not prefer paysafe from skrill/neteller, but it's everyone's choice what to do naturally, and my positioning was in no way critical, but more exploratory.

I did not even know that you can take paysafe !! just give money, and then you will take it differently according to the book.

So I'll look at it, no matter what the topics you said

Many reasons:
1) With scroll-valer you receive your money faster than betting, than you are convinced.

2) Through mastercards in wallets you have access to your account if you want to buy a terrestrial market. For example, at that moment you have a cigarette and money, you have a mini market that has a POS, you go and buy with your card your cigarette without getting to pick up money from ATMs.

3) If you want to have the money in your hand asking for withdrawal. This means you will have 2 days after. With 2 2 10 wallets XNUMX-XNUMX thin case, go to an ATM and pull with the mastercard.

4) The sections of the punishments are true. 15 my deferred delayed days happened. When I signed a second account, another bank than I had made the previous withdrawal. And while they sent out the other accounts, they needed 15 days to check a bank stetement if they approved a withdrawal. And imagine that the money to go from the betting to the rack had to take 24 hours.

I think that if you ask for a withdrawal from the betting directly at the bank, it is infinitely faster than from the betting at the paysafe in the bank. stoiximan and championsbet and my opap put them in the bank in less than 24 hours. in essence I use paysafe only for betting. withdrawal in paysafe I do only if the paysafe account has run out and I want to deposit money in another betting and I do not want to waste cash to buy new paysafe

I think that if you ask for a withdrawal from the betting directly at the bank, it is infinitely faster than from the betting at the paysafe in the bank. stoiximan and championsbet and my opap put them in the bank in less than 24 hours. in essence I use paysafe only for betting. withdrawal in paysafe I do only if the paysafe account has run out and I want to deposit money in another betting and I do not want to waste cash to buy new paysafe
Yes it is faster. 2 days usually. Some companies are getting faster (they probably have ebanking at the bank asking for internal transfer and not remittance)
I had them on Netbet and I knew that if you ask them from Netbet -> bank it is too late while in persuasion it sends them to you in less than 24 hours. but it took me 1 days.

But keep the 2 (3) I wrote. They have an important advantage scroll valer.
Think of spending money on a night and not operating the Piraeus system. It's about this almost every week. Your wallet raises your hands

Last edited:

to ask something about netcard. if you deposit DIRECT with it on any betting party that DOES NOT give bonuses to deposits via e-wallet wallet neteller , then you get bonuses in this case; to assume that not so;

to ask something about netcard. if you deposit DIRECT with it on any betting party that DOES NOT give bonuses to deposits via e-wallet wallet neteller , then you get bonuses in this case; to assume that not so;
No. You can not otherwise deposit with Neteller's Mastercard. Generally, you can not make purchases on the internet with this card. Dolly does not work like Piraeus mastercard when you go to a clothing store with a 16 date to end 3 and shop.
With this card you can only do 2 transactions:
1) I buy terrestrial in any store accepts the POS card with the mastercard flag.
2) Withdrawals from the rest Nateler your account going to any ATM.

No. You can not otherwise deposit with Neteller's Mastercard. Generally, you can not make purchases on the internet with this card. Dolly does not work like Piraeus mastercard when you go to a clothing store with a 16 date to end 3 and shop.
With this card you can only do 2 transactions:
1) I buy terrestrial in any store accepts the POS card with the mastercard flag.
2) Withdrawals from the rest Nateler your account going to any ATM.
It works like all the mastercard of the banks, you normally buy from the internet

Sent from Redmi 4 using Tapatalk

Reactions: magon
good afternoon guys, i want your help, i put some money in my account neteller in order to deposit them to bet365 but the transaction is still rejected and 365 writes to me that I have requested a higher amount of my money while I have regular cash. i tried to put them on scroll but nothing and there ..

How did you put them? if you put them on a card then they can't go for a bet .... they have to go to a bank

Here is the card too ... here with the visa - mastercart card that a bank gives us if you make a deposit to scroll and valer does not allow you to go to a bet. you have to put the money directly by bank transfer to scroll B.C
(for other services payments is a must)

That's how I know it for many years ... 2 years at least. now for more and details make sure your kids tell you

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 21:00
    Novasports 6HD
    • Rybakina - Azarenka
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • 02:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • Alexandrova - Collins
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...