NETELLER withdrawal and shipment!

Kokomaniac

4 Jan 2021
Good evening team I am new here and I have the following issue with valer While I make regular deposits from MasterCard cards I can not even send money to an account valer nor withdraw from a bank account, in valer while I have money inside me it says I have no money for the transfer and when I go to withdraw at a bank it says zero euro limit ... I am new to valer and my registration has been successful ..

Good evening team I am new here and I have the following issue with valer While I make regular deposits from MasterCard cards I can not even send money to an account valer nor withdraw from a bank account, in valer while I have money inside me it says I have no money for the transfer and when I go to withdraw at a bank it says zero euro limit ... I am new to valer and my registration has been successful ..
Is there anyone who knows and can help me?

when you put money with a mastercard you can NOT transfer it to others except to spend it with the card (if you have one) or to make a deposit to legal companies
the restrictions have to do with rinsing

I think he writes it when you make a deposit

I have the impression that if you put them in novibet eg games and no withdrawal then there are no restrictions

Me in scroll I think the opposite is true. I put money from MasterCard, I can NOT use it for electronic payments or for deposit in bets etc, BUT I can send it to whoever I want

when you put money with a mastercard you can NOT transfer it to others except to spend it with the card (if you have one) or to make a deposit to legal companies
the restrictions have to do with rinsing

I think he writes it when you make a deposit

I have the impression that if you put them in novibet eg games and no withdrawal then there are no restrictions
Whenever someone sends me from valer I will be able to withdraw money in the bank account m The only withdrawal with her card valer will i be able to?

I have the impression that you should state whether you will use them for betting or not on scroll
In without MasterCard you declare. With MasterCard it does not leave anyway. Because they now belong to the same company, I thought the same could apply valer. Anyway, I do not know.

Good evening, if I understood correctly you have some money in her account Neteller and you want to transfer them to a bank account card, right ???
If so then you can only do so by transferring to a bank account directly

From what you see when you transfer money to an account Neteller it is possible by card

moneyIn.PNG

While when you want to withdraw money from an account Neteller you can only through a bank account and not card details

moneyOut.PNG

Last edited:
Good evening, if I understood correctly you have some money in her account Neteller and you want to transfer them to a bank account card, right ???
If so then you can only do so by transferring to a bank account directly

From what you see when you transfer money to an account Neteller it is possible by card

View attachment 31243

While when you want to withdraw money from an account Neteller you can only through a bank account and not card details

View attachment 31247
Good evening, thank you very much for your time, I found the edge and my issue was resolved, I wish you all!

Predictions

• 22:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Barcelona - Paris Saint-Germain
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Dortmund - Atletico Madrid
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Southampton - Preston
  • 22:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Famalikao - Sporting Lisbon
  • 20:00
    Novasports Prime
    • Maccabi Tel Aviv - Baskonia
  • 21:00
    Novasports 5HD
    • Anatolou Efes - Virtus Bologna
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Bonn - Peristeri
  • Tomorrow 17-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 02:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 05:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • SoFi NBA Play-In Tournament
  • 12:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 14:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 16:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 19:30
    Novasports 6HD
    • WTA 500 Porsche Tennis Grand Prix
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Ok I'm writing Olympic Final Four from now on : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    No Final Four in the final. Barcelona I have a good time you from the locker room IF you come so I'm final
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Fener final and the repeat of the fixed final
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    you confused us...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    sit down i got confused too
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    We have Fener-Monaco and IF you come we have Fener-Panathinaikos
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Barcelona - Olympic and after with the winner Real - 8th team
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Olympiacos-Barcelona and then Olympiacos-Real eh?
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The pairs of the playoffs Real Madrid - Maccabi or Baskonia or Virtus or Efes / Panathinaikos - Maccabi or Baskonia / Monaco - Fenerbahce / Barcelona -
    Olympic
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    So on Tuesday we have Bakabi - Baskonia in a single match....the winner plays with Panatha.....the loser will play with the winner of Efes - Virtus and the winner with Real Madrid....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    With the time Efes has won, they can win Virtus and whatever they lose in Maccabi - Baskonia and play against Real...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did I explain it well?
  • animusbet animusbet:
    There is no Efes team, because they beat Fener twice in a week, did we make them a team?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Real don't lose to Efes unless Larkin does at home too then there is hope
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    and the other customer : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    In the 5 matches, I believe that Real will pass..... just because they came first, they may not have as easy an opponent as would be normal
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    1900 matches and counting :p
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Liverpool I'm sure sent people and a lot of people bucket, points, handicap over everything everything
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Surely a lot of money would be lost in the live
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Our girls idled Villeneuve in the final 58-45 at the end of the first half
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    The English this matchday literally fucked people and little world 0-2 Aston Villa
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Shocking moments in Udinese - Roma, Evan Entika collapsed in the 72nd minute of the match.
    1f691.png
    He left on the stretcher, luckily the Roman stopper was conscious, while the game was stopped for good.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    that's why it was interrupted, I'll tell you what happened here
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
    B Forum Bot: BraShaVa8888 started a new thread called "|_ Live _|" in Forecasts...