NFL now on the finishes

Answer: NFL now finishes

In the other semifinal, that of her AFC, opponents are my favorites Indianapolis Colts to New England Patriots. The Colts, after their big win over the Denver Broncos (24-13) will travel to New England for this year's biggest battle. The Patriots, who beat the Baltimore Ravens in the previous game, but not so easily. (35-31). I won't bet on the match but full support for the Colts !!!

Tomorrow gentlemen will be the two major Championships (Conference Championships) that will send two teams to the Super Bowl of 1 February. 22: 05 starts the 1 game, for the team that will qualify NFC. Opponents are Green Bay Packers to Seattle Seahawks. Packers won, though not very easily, the Dallas Cowboys (26-21) and they took the ticket for the semifinals. More easily Sawhawks won, but an easy (relatively) opponent, Carolina Panthers (31-17). So we have the Green Bay team tomorrow to travel to Seattle to do the damage. But Seattle is the big favorite of the game. And in a rather low performance for a match of this level (the same is true of the other semi-final).
Interwetten is giving the highest odds at the moment, at 1,33 and I bet 20 euros (4 five euros) in favor of Seattle being one of the final team.

BALANCE: 64,30 - 20 = 44,30 EURO

Seattle Seahawks - Green Bay Packers 28-22 : beers1:

BALANCE: 44,30 + 26,60 = 70,90 EURO

Last edited:

In the other semifinal, that of her AFC, opponents are my favorites Indianapolis Colts to New England Patriots. The Colts, after their big win over the Denver Broncos (24-13) will travel to New England for this year's biggest battle. The Patriots, who beat the Baltimore Ravens in the previous game, but not so easily. (35-31). I won't bet on the match but full support for the Colts !!!

New England Patriots - Indianapolis Colts 45-7 open stone

The Patriots should be disqualified from the Super Bowl Cheat on a test in school? You fail, no questions asked.
Cheat on your taxes, the IRS will find you. It won't be pretty.
Cheat on a World Cup bid and, well, you probably get that World Cup, but thats neither here nor there.
The New England Patriots cheated in the AFC Championship. As such, the team should be disqualified from the Super Bowl.

Deflating 11 of 12 balls in Sunday game as has been reported by ESPN, is a major violation and something that had a huge impact on the game. Given the number of deflated balls, it would be almost impossible for this to happen, meaning that someone in the New England organization would be diligent with the rules to give his team an advantage. That is cheating.
The penalty should be simple: Ban Κ½em.

Of course, it's not realistic to disqualify New England from the Super Bowl. Whats the NFL going to do, bring the Colts back to replace them? Hold a loser-bracket between Denver and Indianapolis? That is not feasible. Just because of the Pats shouldnt be DQΚΟd doesnΚΟt mean they will or could.
But, again, they should. The evidence is all there, assuming Chris Mortensen's report is correct. Former NFL referee Gerry Austin was on Mike and Mike this morning and said officials checked the PSI of all footballers two hours before the game. At halftime, New England FC footballs (each team has different balls during the game) were found to be two-to-three pounds lighter. Someone deflated the balls. There's no debate here.

The New England defenders have been even more laughable than they were during the 2007 videotape controversy. b ???? It doesn't even help that much! b ???? Sure it doesn't. Thats why they were doing it. Of course it helps. Deflating gave Brady an easier grip on the ball (at least in the first half; thereKOs the question of whether the balls were re-inflated at half time when it was 17-7). It also left Andrew Luck with the harder footballs in the colder weather.
Would a level playing field have affected the game? It ended 45-7, so it sos doubtful. But obviously throwing a deflated ball helps, plus the placebo effect is powerful and maybe Brady knowing he had an easier ball to throw. And Luck's use of inferior equipment, or thinking that it was difficult to throw in such conditions, may have had a similar effect on his psyche.

If it's found out that Bill Belichick knew anything about it, even after the fact, Draconian sanctions are the only way to go. He was fined $ 500,000 for the videotaping controversy, which is a huge amount of money, but is hardly going to break a man who makes many, many millions in a single season. (No one really knows exactly how much the Pats coach does, but it does thought to be over $ 7 million). If Sean Payton gets suspended for an entire year because of Bountygate, Belichick deserves at least the same thing. He's affected the sanctity of the game and the fairness of one of the three biggest battles of the year.
But since Roger Goodell has been showing the backbone of an invertebrate (they don? T have backbones in case you, like me, forgot seventh-grade science), an eight-game suspension seems fair. Draft picks should be taken away, not for one year, but for two or three, because the Pats are always picking toward the end of the first round anyway. Or take away some salary cap space, like the league unjustly did to the Washington Redskins and Dallas Cowboys.

This is to say I don't have a grudging respect for the Pats. It's not cheating if you don''t get caught and they weren't caught during the game. They somehow got around the biggest mystery of this controversy β ???? how the officials who handle the balls in between each play didnKOt notice the changes β ???? with ease.
But I will happily blame the Patriots for being skeezy once again. IKE blame Belichick because, as Goodell said about Payton during Bountygate, the head coach is supposed to know what's going on with his team. IΚll blame Tom Brady who Clearly knew the balls were deflated but is getting scot-free in this controversy because heKOs the Golden Boy and is handsome and is married to a supermodel. (It's amazing how no one criticizes Brady. He's just as guilty as the others.) But there is blame for others too.
How on earth does the NFL, which regulates everything from shoe color to the way players gyrate in the end zone, let teams keep 12 footballs in their possession during the game. ThatКΩs like a teacher leaving the room during an exam.

(AP)
It doesn't matter though. The NFL will turn a blind eye once again. There will be minor sanctions, this controversy will dominate the news cycle for a few days and then fade into the ether and we will move on to something else. But in the here and now, if the report is true, the New England Patriots should be hit hard. But they wonKt and the Pats legacy will grow even more.
With a Super Bowl win on two Sundays, people will be inclined to say Bill Belichick is the greatest coach of all time. But at what?
</footer>

Last edited:
Reactions: zorian

I don't know if that is what Tennekus uploaded (I do not think it is true, more of a farce - it sounds like a radio radio to me). However, his urge to go with the Seahawks finds me agree. Seattle's team comes to the forefront after the solemn conquest of last year's Super Bowl and looks to have the same good team. But the fact that the Patriots are the big losers in the Super Bowls leads me to this choice. They were finalists in 7 and lost the 4. Formed at the beginning of the last decade, when they won the title 3 times (2001, 2003, 2004).
The betting companies have divided the odds with the knife, almost everywhere they are at 1,91 and 2 (where there is a small rake, because where there is a big one we do not discuss it). Interwetten gives odds of 1,95 in their victory Seattle Seahawks (1,85 to win New England Patriots) and I bet 10,90 euros on their win. If I lose I will close my deal with the NFL for 10 Euro profit, otherwise something more.

BALANCE: 70,90 - 10,90 = 60 EURO

Reactions: gastone

I agree in Seattle, as for the half-bounced balls, it's true and I'm sure it did ... just became the donor to create a new organization through the NFL that will control the PSI of the ball before the game ... so we fight unemployment...

This is not the first time this FYI has become ...

Like last year, this year I'm going to deal a little with the NFL now that the regular season is over. I will put more of my thoughts into it as I do not know if I will bet anything. Maybe in combination with other sports, but clear bets in the NFL are hard to see.
Postseason will kick off on Saturday, just before midnight on Sunday Houston Texans - Kansas City Chiefs. The team from Kansas will travel to Houston to confirm the title of their favorite in this match. The Texans have made 9 wins and 7 defeats in the AFC Southern District and finished first, above the Indianapolis Colts. While the Chiefs finished second in the AFC West, behind the Denver Broncos. However, they made more victories than the Texans after ending the regular season with 11-5. However, personally I am more in favor of the home side. In the Regular Season 1 race the 2 teams had played each other again in Houston and the Kansas team won with 20-27.
After this match will be the next AFC match. Cincinnati Bengals - Pittsburgh Steelers. At Cincinnati's Paul Brown Stadium this match will again feature the guest as a favorite. But in this match, I'm the favorite too. From the Northern District and the 2 teams, with the Bengals finishing first with 12 wins and 4 defeats, followed by the Steelers with 10 wins and 6 defeats. 2 times encountered 2 teams in the Regular Season. The first time in the 8 race, in Pittsburgh, with the Bengals (10-16) winners. In the 14 race they faced off again, in Cincinnati this time, where the game was more open and the Steelers left winners (20-33).
On Sunday night, shortly after 8 pm the first NFC showdown will begin. Minnesota Vikings - Seattle Seahawks. Minnesota is a good defensive team. There were few times when the opponent went to score and these were at home. One time with the Green Bay Packers (ate 30) and a second with the Seahawks (ate 38). The score in this second game (7-38) shows the huge difference between the 2 teams and so says to put this match aside and not get involved at all. 11 wins and 5 defeats for Minnesota in the northern suburbs, 10 wins and 6 defeats for Seattle in the western suburbs.
The match that closes the G / C is Washington Redskins - Green Bay Packers. The Packers finished behind the Minnesota team in the northern part of the NFC and are traveling to the capital with 10 wins and 6 losses in their "sack". 9 wins and 7 losses have been made by the "redskins" of Washington, who have done quite well this year in the NFL and maybe it is worth betting on Sunday, in a match where the odds are half shared.

Postseason will kick off on Saturday, just before midnight on Sunday Houston Texans - Kansas City Chiefs. The team from Kansas will travel to Houston to confirm the title of their favorite in this match. The Texans have made 9 wins and 7 defeats in the AFC Southern District and finished first, above the Indianapolis Colts. While the Chiefs finished second in the AFC West, behind the Denver Broncos. However, they made more victories than the Texans after ending the regular season with 11-5. However, personally I am more in favor of the home side. In the Regular Season 1 race the 2 teams had played each other again in Houston and the Kansas team won with 20-27.

Incredible touchdown, seconds after the match started, by the Chiefs ...
the playoffs will have a lot of bread : eye:

Houston Texans - Kansas City Chiefs 0-30

The Texans did well : twis:

After this match will be the next AFC match. Cincinnati Bengals - Pittsburgh Steelers. At Cincinnati's Paul Brown Stadium this match will again feature the guest as a favorite. But in this match, I'm the favorite too. From the Northern District and the 2 teams, with the Bengals finishing first with 12 wins and 4 defeats, followed by the Steelers with 10 wins and 6 defeats. 2 times encountered 2 teams in the Regular Season. The first time in the 8 race, in Pittsburgh, with the Bengals (10-16) winners. In the 14 race they faced off again, in Cincinnati this time, where the game was more open and the Steelers left winners (20-33).
Cincinnati Bengals - Pittsburgh Steelers 16-18
Marginally, but it won Pittsburgh

On Sunday night, shortly after 8 pm the first NFC showdown will begin. Minnesota Vikings - Seattle Seahawks. Minnesota is a good defensive team. There were few times when the opponent went to score and these were at home. One time with the Green Bay Packers (ate 30) and a second with the Seahawks (ate 38). The score in this second game (7-38) shows the huge difference between the 2 teams and so says to put this match aside and not get involved at all. 11 wins and 5 defeats for Minnesota in the northern suburbs, 10 wins and 6 defeats for Seattle in the western suburbs.

Minnesota Vikings - Seattle Seahawks 9-10

even though it was a closed match !! it came out comfortably the under that Panagiotis gave to the central

The match that closes the G / C is Washington Redskins - Green Bay Packers. The Packers finished behind the Minnesota team in the northern part of the NFC and are traveling to the capital with 10 wins and 6 losses in their "sack". 9 wins and 7 losses have been made by the "redskins" of Washington, who have done quite well this year in the NFL and maybe it is worth betting on Sunday, in a match where the odds are half shared.
Washington Redskins - Green Bay Packers 18-35
If the reds started well then GB went for a walk

Over the weekend we have the following 4 matches:
New England Patriots - Kansas City Chiefs
Arizona Cardinals - Green Bay Packers
Carolina Panthers - Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos - Pittsburgh Steelers

It goes without saying that the teams currently in the playoffs have a home advantage.
New England, Green Bay, Seattle & Pittsburgh I would like to pass, but we will see the data ....: npaper:

Lets Go Seahawks!

12 ....

12th_zpse5342e56.png

Over the weekend we have the following 4 matches:
Carolina Panthers - Seattle Seahawks
Denver Broncos - Pittsburgh Steelers

It goes without saying that the teams that enter the playoffs now have a home advantage. New England, Green Bay, Seattle & Pittsburgh would like to pass, but we will see the data ....: npaper:

After Christa's artistic intervention, we return to racing ...
As I wrote a few days ago in this match, I am with the Patriots. But Kansas's 30 ara S / K, combined with the low performance for the hosts, "tells" me that the over is a good choice in this game. Of course the line is high, at 42,5 (and in several companies we find 41,5 or 43,5 with the corresponding odds) but I think these 2 teams can pass it. Of course there is also 38,5 or 39,5 for someone who likes lower odds.

However much I want to support GB in this game, Arizona's performance this year is incredible. With 3 only losing all season, I think it's one of the most complete teams in the NFL. One was from the Seahawks last game, which was indifferent. Her first defeat came at St. Louis' 4 race, marginally with 22-24 and the other at Pittsburgh's 6 race with 13-25.
The penultimate match was broken by Green Bay with 38-8 and I think that tomorrow's game too, a choice of the hosts with the spread on -8,5 is that they have to perform over 2,00.

Reactions: djroof

Predictions

• 13:35
    Action 24
    • Sirens of Grevena - Kastoria
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • Leicester - West Brom
  • 15:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Celta - Las Palmas
  • 15:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Asteras Tripoli - Panaitolikos
  • 16:30
    Novasports 2HD
    • Wolfsburg - Bochum
    Novasports 3HD
    • Hoffenheim - Gladbach
    Novasports 5HD
    • Heidenheim - Leipzig
    Novasports Prime
    • Matchday Live Minute by Minute
    Novasports Start
    • Cologne - Darmstadt
  • 17:00
    Novasports 4HD
    • Luton - Brentford
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Watford - Hull
    Novasports Premier League
    • Sheffield United - Burnley
  • 17:15
    Novasports 1HD
    • Vallecano - Osasuna
  • 18:00
    Novasports Extra 1
    • Nantes - Rennes
  • 18:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 1 HD
    • OFI - Volos NPS
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Empoli - Napoli
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Manchester City - Chelsea
  • 19:15
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • QPR - Preston
  • 19:30
    Novasports 1HD
    • Valencia - Betis
    Novasports 3HD
    • Union Berlin-Bayern Munich
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
    Novasports Prime
    • Atromitos - Kifissia
  • 21:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 9 HD
    • Al Etifaq - Al Wehda
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Hamburg - Holstein Kiel
    Novasports Premier League
    • Wolves - Arsenal
  • 21:45
    COSMOTE SPORT 2 HD
    • Hellas Verona - Udinese
  • 21:45
    Novasports Start
    • Genk - Anderlecht
  • 22:00
    Novasports 1HD
    • Girona - Cadiz
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Lance - Clermont
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 3 HD
    • Braga - Vizela
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • Fenerbahce - Darussafaka
  • 16:00
    Action 24
    • Herakles - Megarida
  • 17:15
    ERT3
    • Aris - Kolossos H Hotels
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA on Fire 2023-24 E25
  • 20:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Cremona - Brescia
  • 22:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • NBA 2023-24
  • Tomorrow 21-04-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 06:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Sprint
  • 10:00
    ANT1 +
    • Formula 1 Shanghai International Circuit Qualifying
  • 10:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 12:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Men's - Women's Greek Cup 2024
  • 14:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 15:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 16:20
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP 500 2024
  • 18:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 5 HD
    • WRC 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    That's why I'm here...to inform about everything : bravo: : ROFLMAO: :p
  • B Forum Bot:
    User BraShaVa8888 started a new topic called "|_ Live _|" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to the Greek media, as I read, Panathaspor decided to buy Giannis Goumas from Turkey. Very good move, well done : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    According to the coach Ismail Kartal, except for Ostervolde where he operated and Perez there is no absence. So what I'm waiting for and what 99% of those who watch Fener are waiting for is the following lineup

Livakovic

Osagi Samuel-Tsikou-Bekao-Kantioglou

Ismail Yuksek-Fred
    Shimansky
    Kahveji-Tadic
    Jacko
    this is Fener's factory setting here you don't even need a coach everything works on auto
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Where did you read this?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    according to beisports turkey is a publication of sportime says
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    was the lover accused of doping? he probably overdid it with the viagra : smk1:
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Sportime has hit rock bottom....never believe it...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Of course you're laughing, but the story with Ioannidis showed once again how low social media has become....every idiot writes that he's being bullied without any natural consequences....and it's a good thing that within a few hours the hypothesis was proven to be a hoax ...and it didn't work
    2-3 days...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    but the situation is laughable, In today's day I don't wonder about anything really
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 FINAL (20-21/4/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    In my eyes with the eleven that Fener has sent and it's the one I wrote above Fener normally wins 2-0 at least because the ball is a whore as Osim also said everything we see can go wrong (see yesterday's)
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Atjun showed once again how big a Fenerbahce fan he is and the match will be shown on free TV8 : smk1:
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    with the entry of Zaits, Fener is currently playing with 10 players
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I say it will go to penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I wish
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Dzikou holds the defense
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    at the moment Fener is playing with 10 players
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic even enters
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    if Olympiacos can and really scores its magic, if it loses it deserves its fate
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Now the coach of Fener "fucked" them but he tells you that Olympiacos is not coming so I can put them
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    as I wrote to a friend besides Batshuayi, I wouldn't change anyone and even if their legs had to be amputated, maybe instead of Bekao if he was injured I would put Bonucci for the penalties
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Krunic, Zaijc, Under, Caglar that useless there is put the incompetent
  • Water resistant Forum Bot:
    User Water resistant started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet?" in the Electronic wallets.
    Water resistant Forum Bot: User Waterproof started a new topic called "is there an anonymous wallet ?" in the...