NFL now on the finishes

zorian

IFC # 5 Cup winner 2013-14
Staff member
11 Oct 2005
On an island in the ocean, on a deserted peak
I do not have the knowledge of the sport that some other members of the forum have. But I'm watching the NFL here for about 5 years, so 2-3 stuff is up to me. Now that the regular season is over and until the Super Bowl I have decided to take a little bit.
The thread will be more informative for people who do not have time to work but want to know what's going on in this sport on the other side of the Atlantic. But I also put an 50 card, divided into 5ew to bet and something interesting to the racing.
So at the start of the Post Season we have this M / R the first play offs, known as the Wild Ward Weekend. 2 races take place on Saturday (before and after midnight) and other 2 races on Sunday.
In 1 (time) fight for National Football Conference (NFC) shortly before midnight on Saturday Arizona Cardinals will travel to North Carolina to deal with them Carolina Panthers. Two are (for me) the main features of this game: (a) the many injuries (as I read) have crippled the Cardinals, who have this year's best record (11 victories - 5 defeats) from their opponents (Panthers have 7 8 defeats and 1 draw) but from mid-November onwards they have just made 2 wins in 6 matches and closed the regular season with 2 consecutive defeats, (b) Carolina Panther are in excellent shape and closed the season with 4 consecutive wins (from 7 all-year round).
Shortly after 3 Sunday's dawn becomes its playoff match American Football Conference (AFC). These are the two NFL Conferences, NFC and AFC and a team of each will be in the big final, the Super Bowl. For AFC, therefore Baltimore Ravens tread on Pittsburgh to deal with them Steelers. Pretty good and the 2 teams, with Baltimore closing the regular season with 10 wins and 6 defeats, while in the last 6 matches, after their day off, they made 4 wins. 11 wins and 5 defeats for Pittsburgh, who is also in form after finishing the regular season with 4 consecutive wins.

Because I will usually play as a favorite I chose Interwetten which gives good odds when it comes to prices below 1,50. Now, if later there is some high performance and I find it better at bet365 or elsewhere then I will prefer it. For tomorrow I bet a pair with the favorites:
Carolina Panthers - Arizona Cardinals 1
Pittsburgh Steelers - Baltimore Ravens 1

The double has 2,33 performance and I bet the first 5
BALANCE: 50 - 5 = 45

Reactions: Hazard and gastone
Answer: NFL now finishes

Carolina Panthers - Arizona Cardinals 1 27-16
Pittsburgh Steelers - Baltimore Ravens 1 17-30

Baltimore took the victory and by far, sending Steelers home, while the 1 match confirmed the choice of the Panthers who also won with great difference 11 points.

Let's go to today ... On 8: 05 the 1 fight of the day, he for American Football Conference (AFC). One of my favorite NFL teams, oh Indianapolis Colts will host them Cincinnati Bengals. Without looking at the statistics, although I will write some of these here, I will go emotionally with the Colts. With 11 wins and 5 defeats closed the season
the Indianapolis team and in the end showed character, with 5 winning 6 races (we lost humorously from Dallas with 7-42). Cincinnati made 10 wins, 5 defeats and 1 draw and ended the regular season with a defeat from Pittsburgh despite 5's winning 7 last game. I think there will be a tough fight, but as I wrote above, I do not change the Kolts.
In the other match for her National Football Conference (NFC), which starts shortly before midnight, the Dallas Cowboys, with record 12 wins and 4 defeats, host them Detroit Lions, who closed the regular season with 11 wins and 5 defeats. There is no team with more than 12 wins, all of the above (from Dallas) seeded teams have 12 wins and 4 defeats. That's it. I think Dallas has her victory today, maybe (as gastone wrote) with a double-digit point difference. We will see. In moneyline, however, I will combine it with Colts.

Indianapolis Colts - Cincinnati Bengals 1
Dallas Cowboys - Detroit Lions 1

The pair has an odds of 2,06 at Bet365 (at Interwetten below 2,00)
BALANCE: 45 - 5 = 40

Reactions: gastone and Hazard

Zorian Good success in both.
I agree with both of them, but because we are talking about NFL and even play offs, I find better spreads.

However, if someone dares the Detroit + 7.5 as I do, he also pays a small amount to the ML with 3.45 performance. He can really get away with this game. This will depend on the Lions attack line and Stafford will be able to connect with the players, which will have an impact on their defense that they will need.

For Colts I have my doubts because they do not have a rushing game. However theoretically we can both win with the appropriate differences.

Good luck

Reactions: Hazard and zorian

Zorian Good success in both.
I agree with both of them, but because we are talking about NFL and even play offs, I find better spreads.

However, if someone dares the Detroit + 7.5 as I do, he also pays a small amount to the ML with 3.45 performance. He can really get away with this game. This will depend on the Lions attack line and Stafford will be able to connect with the players, which will have an impact on their defense that they will need.

For Colts I have my doubts because they do not have a rushing game. However theoretically we can both win with the appropriate differences.

Good luck

Generally, the spreads are afraid of you, you saw how they fled the matches yesterday. I've lost enough matches for a while (because of spreads) so I'm also yogurt blowing.
Good luck to us : beers1:

My 5 cents ... under on Indy and Over at Dallas..good luck boys.

With Indy for under 100% with you. If Dallas comes out then Dallas will win by double-digit difference.

In an hour I do it for Arlington, it has fantastic weather in Dallas today with very cold, not that it matters as the AT&T Stadium is completely closed and it is like playing in an aquarium.
If the Dallas pass today, most likely, Green Bay will probably go and somewhere there will end Jerry Jones's fairy tale for this year.

Reactions: zorian and Hazard

Usually in the spreads where I see that value is the price I usually buy 0,5-1,5 points because Vegas from them takes off its bread. Following this tactic, the sign was positive this year, although it is not a whim. Spreads to normal football ours do not buy almost never. American football is a different animal.

Njoy Gastone !! I have a feeling that Dallas-Detroit will be a bit "crazy" match .. let's see.

Reactions: gastone

Baltimore Ravens @ New England Patriots (-8.5) and / or 48.5 yesterday came out. From now on I like the overs in this game, but I'll just go a little more study for the other week on it. I just give food for thought.

Reactions: zorian

Usually in the spreads where I see that value is the price I usually buy 0,5-1,5 points because Vegas from them takes off its bread. Following this tactic, the sign was positive this year, although it is not a whim. Spreads to normal football ours do not buy almost never. American football is a different animal.

Mathematically proven to be -ev move to buy or buy up! whether you find the line that you want or pause you lose whatever edge you have in this way if you have.

For what's worth the spread on 500 + Playoff games only measured ~ 7% (ie won the favorite and did not cover)

On Saturday just before midnight the first battle for the Divisional Playoffs begins. At AFC we have the showdown New England Patriots - Baltimore Ravens and about 3 hours later, the race will begin Seattle Seahawks - Carolina Panthers for NFC.
The Baltimore and North Carolina teams qualified the previous M / R, with Ravens being the only team to pass from the previous stage as underdog. Of course, although I like pchatziko's suggestion for Baltimore + something (I'm focusing on more points than 7), I can not overlook the fact that the Patriots team is one of the best in this year's NFL. I do not know yet what to choose. If I find anything to combine the Patriots' victory, given to us under 1,40, then I might prefer that. Otherwise I will go with the spread.
In the other match Seattle is the big favorite but very low performance. I'll look a little under / over if I find something I like. However, it is still early and I will wait. Saturday night options.
Groups that did not play the previous time, that is New England Patriots, The Seattle Seahawks and Green Bay Packers to Denver Broncos, who compete the following day, are home to this M / S since they were ranked higher in the regular season than the teams that played the previous M / S and all of them all go to the playoffs with record 12 wins - 4 defeats.

FYI, Rodgers of Green Bay will play with a battered foot. However, my opinion is that with half a foot down will win the cheese. This game will wait until Sunday morning to hear news on the subject because it will play quite a big role in the outcome of the game.

I agree for New England

Reactions: zorian

My choice tonight is a Patriots victory and a Seahawks victory (-6,5). I think the lines are high enough for the under / over of the 2nd game so I chose Seattle to win by spread. It is very difficult to find at -6,5 (Interwetten has the lowest at -7,5) so since I found it at Bet365 I chose it. The pair gives an odds of 1,86 and I bet 10 euros (2 five euros, ie after I have divided them into 5 euros)

Later on, comments on tomorrow's matches

My choice tonight is a Patriots victory and a Seahawks victory (-6,5). I think the lines are high enough for the under / over of the 2nd game so I chose Seattle to win by spread. It is very difficult to find at -6,5 (Interwetten has the lowest at -7,5) so since I found it at Bet365 I chose it. The pair gives an odds of 1,86 and I bet 10 euros (2 five euros, ie after I have divided them into 5 euros)

Later on, comments on tomorrow's matches

New England Patriots - Baltimore Ravens 35-31
Seattle Seahawks - Carolina Panthers 31-17

with victories of 2 favorites finished yesterday. even if it was difficult for the Patriots to win Baltimore. Seattle walked, so more spread I chose again inside.

BALANCE: 40,30 + 18,60 = 58,90

The Dallas Cowboys after their victory last week on Detroit Lions (24-20) will travel to it Green Bay to deal with them there Packers. as the gastone has written a few, the odds of cowboys for something good today. Green Bay at home will claim what is appropriate and this is a place in the next phase. Odds reflect the situation in today's games where both Green Bay and Denver are given as the absolute favorite.
in 2 tonight's match Denver Broncos welcome "mine" Indianapolis Colts. I wrote above that the absolute favorite is Denver, I wrote last week that my sympathy is Colts. I was right on the last time and I'm going to risk it now.
drifting from them, I will do the same in the other match. so I would prefer today's underdogs with the best market spreads (of what I can play).

we have and say:
Green Bay Packers - Dallas Cowboys (+ 10,5) 2
Denver Broncos - Indianapolis Colts (+ 13,5) 2
2,08 return on bet365, bet 5 euro

BALANCE: 58,90 - 5 = 53,90 EURO

Tomorrow gentlemen will be the two major Championships (Conference Championships) that will send two teams to the Super Bowl of 1 February. 22: 05 starts the 1 game, for the team that will qualify NFC. Opponents are Green Bay Packers to Seattle Seahawks. Packers won, though not very easily, the Dallas Cowboys (26-21) and they took the ticket for the semifinals. More easily Sawhawks won, but an easy (relatively) opponent, Carolina Panthers (31-17). So we have the Green Bay team tomorrow to travel to Seattle to do the damage. But Seattle is the big favorite of the game. And in a rather low performance for a match of this level (the same is true of the other semi-final).
Interwetten is giving the highest odds at the moment, at 1,33 and I bet 20 euros (4 five euros) in favor of Seattle being one of the final team.

BALANCE: 64,30 - 20 = 44,30 EURO

Predictions

• There are no football sports broadcasts today
  • 20:00
    Novasports Start
    • Zalgiris Kaunas - Armani Milano
  • 21:30
    Novasports 4HD
    • Bayern Munich - Barcelona
    Novasports 5HD
    • Baskonia - Anatolou Efes
    Novasports Prime
    • Partizan - Olympiacos
  • 22:00
    Novasports 2HD
    • Villeurbanne - Monaco
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 01:05
    Novasports 4HD
    • Arizona - Clemson
  • 01:30
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • Atlanta Hawks - Boston Celtics
  • 01:35
    Novasports 5HD
    • San Diego St. - UCONN
  • 02:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 4 HD
    • New Orleans Pelicans - Milwaukee Bucks
  • 04:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 7 HD
    • NBA TV 2023-24
  • 19:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
  • Tomorrow 29-03-2024
  • 01:00
    COSMOTE SPORT 6 HD
    • ATP Masters 1000 2024
General Chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting right now.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Did you see replay?
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Yes
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fenerbahce wanted to postpone the April 7 derby with Galatasaray for the Turkish Super Cup at the mercy of...Olympiakos, but its specific request was not accepted by the country's football federation.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    The Turkish Football Federation (TFF) informed both clubs that
    this has to do with there being no alternative date due to the teams' busy schedule.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I was going to write it in the morning but it didn't come from the mobile phone. The non-religious, as was normal, said that they would not accept the postponement of the match. Our team applied for a postponement and from what I read, they said that the match should be held at the end of the championship, but the Federation, which has poured itself on it and still has to make the decision on the "penalties", did not accept it.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    Fenerbahce is the team that collected the most points in Europe but they don't see it that way that's okay but god is great
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Does ANT1 show F1 on Sunday morning??
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    I think only the plus will have it
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    oh shit...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    had an offer through PPC for 9 months free 1 month ago
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    yes I know....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    and filming is shown by Ant1, the free channel at 17:00
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    England - Brazil 0-0 at 36......Over 0,5 in the first half
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Performance
    the @31.0
  • M Forum Bot:
    User MrChow started a new topic called "Maurice Moss Tips" in the Football Predictions.
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    PPC's offer for Antenna plus continues, I think, until April 14
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    A few days before the Fenerbahce meeting, the meeting that Hugh Dallas had with the referees and the talks about the Galatasara-Antalyaspor match came to the fore, where the VAR referee admits that he made a mistake in the penalty that the Galatasaray player took, where in fact he said that the player "dive" in the small contact he had that was not for a penalty. Our President also spoke about this phase where he said what was happening and the Federation found him a liar, nice things
  • S Forum Bot:
    User std157489 started a new topic called "Student Research on Retailing" in the Cafe.
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Only Javelas could get a red card without playing...the kid is really stupid...
  • Ertzan Ertzan:
    he had gambled on it :p
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    I'm really wondering... because in every match he's nervous because he doesn't cut the line and start fishing....
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    Fotis will nail it in a little while...
  • PANATHA PANATHA:
    These things don't happen...
  • Ertzan Forum Bot:
    User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3/2024)" in the IFC Competition.
    Ertzan Forum Bot: User Ertzan started a new topic called "IFC Cup#15 Semi-Final (30-31/3)"...